Intern Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D4L4net
D4L4net
6 Followers

He took off his shirt and pants and crawled in between the sheets besides her. From her not so deep breathing he could hear that she had not completely drifted away yet during the time that she had spend in bed and he just needed to feel her now that his horny mood was amplified a 1000 times by Sarah her pictures.

As he cuddled up against her, he felt her body melt into his own. It felt like her shapes matched perfectly with his, as he pressed the front of his torso against her back and his legs against the backsides or hers.

"Hi, hun. You are early into bed today." She said. "Does that have anything to do with that stiff part down there?"

John smiled. "You are not helping with your silky smoothness, babe. Just watching you from the door has set my heart... and other parts of my body on fire."

She cuddled a bit closer against him, pressing her ass a bit firmer against his wood.

"You have such a way with words, Casanova." She said sarcastically. "Are there any other tricks you are good at?"

John smirked in the semi-dark. "You just watch, evil woman!"

His hand, which had taken position on her hip, started to travel upstream across the sea of silk towards her breasts, while his lips bravely battled with some of her half-long hairs to give her kisses in her neck as incentives. He felt up the sides and then bottom of her boob, before bringing his touch closer to her nipples. A slight erect feeling let him know that the touch of silk on her skin in those sensitive places was starting to get to her, while his kisses planted erotic notions in her head. Through the fabric he let his fingers dwindle around the stiff piece of flesh while his other hand dived underneath her head in order to tilt it slightly his way. Here after he was able to plant subtle kisses on the base of her chin upwards, until she had been forced to turn slightly over and he could caress her directly on the lips.

As he pressed his lips against her, Mira her mouth opened immediately to embrace him and they let their tongues frenzy. Midway through he came to realization that he enjoyed the flavor of her tongue and her smell in his breath. Just like the tit with nipple in his hand, it felt familiar, like it was his. Much like the dress she wore tonight, her favorite, which he had gotten her two years ago.

It was as if fate had driven him her tonight with her in her most seductive and familiar form, as to bring him home forever.

As the kissing continued his hand soon started to drift south again, ending up on her inner thigh. He knew she loved the ticklish feeling of his fingers swirling around in the region only centimeters from her mound, so he made sure they remained a while there. As she needed no more incentive to turn her face towards his anymore, his other hand started to investigate what they could reach in their slightly awkward position. Soon he met up with her right breast, cupping it with his whole hand. His thumb however got snagged just under the border of her dress and started to fiddle gently with her nipple, stiffening it further.

She had placed her left across of his legs, making the dress ride up slightly. He helped out a bit by pulling on the dress as his hand made a slight waving motion across her belly, swirling with a horrendously slow pace inches further down. He felt the small prickling sensation of her pubic hairs, which she always kept nicely trimmed. As his pinkie touched the top of her mound, just shy of her clit, she let out a noticeable sigh.

Then his hand traced down further, tracking her outer lips with his index and middle finger. These fingers met on her sensitive frenulum and traveled together a bit further to give a slight tease around her anus. She shivered as the fingers hopped back across the frenulum, skipped over her pussy, only to start massaging her labium. Immediately he felt the warmth irradiating from within her and the wetness her entire pussy was covered in, and more to tease than to lube he placed his index finger gently down the hole. Again electricity seemed to shoot through her body and her lips broke of from his to let out a slightly more louder moan. Then she pulled closer into him and buried her head into his neck to kiss and gently bite him on the soft spaces there, showing her romantic approval.

Sufficiently wet from her opening, he pulled up his hand and placed the index and middle finger direct on top of her clit and started to make circles to truly kick start her engine. She responded immediately as all of her muscles involuntarily started to contract. In his neck she could no longer kiss and bite, but instead laid with her eyes closed, breathing laboring breaths on his skin.

Now and then he made sure his fingers remained comfortably wet by travelling down her dripping labium and going down her cave. Every time he continued to push in a bit deeper with his two fingers, until he felt the entire length to be all the way down her canal and the palm of his hand now placed over her clit. She arched her back a bit to give him full access, which he willingly took. The palm of his hand was now gradually increasing and decreasing pressure on the clit, while his fingers were making the famous 'come hither' motion on the ribbed surface of her G-Spot. It did not take long before the squishy sounds of a well-lubed pussy were heard throughout the moans of Mira, indicating her slit was more than ready, and she was more than willing to embrace his manhood.

Suddenly she grabbed his hand with her own, forced out the fingers from her slit and brought his extensions over to her mouth. Even in the moonlight he saw the glistening of her juices on his fingers and so close to both their heads the smell was intoxicating. Slowly she stuck out her tongue and let it run across his fingers to taste her own love juice. First she gave a grunt of approval and then proceeded to stick the fingers in her mouth, sucking them like it was his cock. Her tongue darted across every inch of skin as to pick up the most of her own taste. Mira loved to taste pussy during sex, whether it was on fingers or on his cock, and John was smart enough to recognize how special this actually was.

At the time that she was finished enjoying her makeshift popsicles, she pushed him on his back, got up from the bed and straddled him at the waist. The dress fell back down and covered the point where her groin met up with his, but he could feel that although his entire pole was pressed against his waist, her labia were in close contact with it along the length. Teasingly she moved back and forward slightly with her hips and he felt her wetness lubing the top of his pole.

With loving eyes he looked at the woman sitting on top of him as the moonlight, together with the soft shine of a distant streetlight, came through the thin curtains to bade her in cold blue-grey light. The contours of her face and body were drawn as with a sharp pencil by the incoming rays and gave her a slightly eerie but mysterious glow. As her labia was massaging his cock with up and down movements mixed with the occasional circle, he placed his hand on the outsides of her leg as to increase contact with her. Even though their most intimate parts were already connected.

Her left hand grabbed the fabric of her dress near the bottom part and lifted it slightly to reveal the lovemaking between those parts. He could see that her labia was directly touching his groin, so that only the tip of his cock was sticking out, the base in full contact with her moist vagina. She slightly increased her motions, so that he could see how her pussy was sliding up and down the base, almost milking his pole with every thrust.

Even though the motions remained, she again lowered the veil. "Such a tease." John murmured.

She smiled and replied. "You better know it, buddy." Then she reached with both her hands for the thin straps of her dress and pulled them away from the shoulders. As these straps retreated down, she pulled her arms out of the dress and the entire dress slipped down to just below her belly button. Her breasts were now revealed to him and stood out for display in the moonlight. It was this light that gave it an almost marble look, as if she now became a beautiful statue of the Roman goddess Venus herself.

But no statue would be able to perform the hip movements that she was making and no statue could ever feel so comfortingly warm and moist.

Her hands reached for her breasts to take them into a strong embrace. Even more so, her left hand picked up her left boob and brought it to her mouth. As her tongue encircled her nipple and her lips sucked gently while her pussy was rubbing on his stick, John felt it through his entire body. He just had to have her, ram his manhood deep inside her.

Luckily, she felt just the same apparently, as she next took the dress in her hands and pulled it clean over her head and tossed it off the bed. This had always been the sign that the flirting was over and the fun would really begin and today was no different.

She raised her body off of his groin, applied some spit on her hand and then along the base of his cock and positioned his boner with the tip against her entrance. Slowly he felt her warmth engulf him as in one push she brought him completely inside her. Savoring the filling sensation he was giving her, Mira bend forward and gave him another loving kiss on the lips. His hands had moved from her legs to her hips to feel her coming movements better, as was almost customary for this position. He felt her pussy straighten itself and forcing his cock in her direction, as she was again was bringing her body upright. Then he felt it slide up and down his shaft as she started riding him. At first they embraced the connection made between them as the pace remained slow. Her right hand had joined his hand on her right hip, while her left was getting support by leaning slightly on his torso.

Then she let her body fall a bit further towards his legs, leaning back on his cock. Immediately her left hand was placed on her lower tummy, where she could feel him press inside on the upper wall of her pussy. This unlocked a more frenzied, wilder mode in her mind as she picked up the pace. Her right hand was now resting on his leg for more leverage while she rather forcefully slid up and down his shaft, not so quietly pounding her ass on his balls. It was then that she tilted her head back and started to sound off her moans again. Even John, feeling her pussy motioning back and forth along his stick, could not resist letting out some sounds of pleasure. He just had to keep staring at her appearance in the moonlight as her tits were bouncing up and down with the rhythm and to how his cock was going back and forth inside her along the full length of his manhood.

While the feeling was building up inside him, unwanted flashes returned to his mind. Her moaning sounded in his erotic mood a lot like the ones Sarah made while being fucked by Hammond and before his mind's eye he saw her bend over his desk again. Frustrated about these unwelcome intrusions while he was enjoying the love of his wife, he suddenly realized there was only one thing he could try.

He forced his torso up until he was almost sitting, stopping Mira her movements in their tracks. Surprised she was looking at him, wondering what he wanted.

"Get up, babe." He snarled.

She got up from him, letting his cock pop out of her pussy, giving him one last jolt of pleasure as the head of the penis slipped out of her hole. Then she awaited his further instructions on her knees besides him, with a quizzing look on her face.

"All the way up, hunny." He continued as he got up from the bed and pulled her alongside him. She followed more than willingly, wanting more of his cock inside.

John knew that his wife her dressing table would be almost empty, the neat-freak she was. So he pulled her towards that table and gently but forcingly pushed her body down.

'Only one way left to clear those images...' He thought while pushing her legs apart. John was going to fuck his wife like Hammond had fucked his intern.

As he was inspecting the spread-open lips of his wife her pussy and the anus close by, he placed a wad of spit on three of his fingers. He then placed his fingers against her hole, applying the spit around the edges. As he approached the center, all three fingers traveled gently inside, making her whimper for more. He then pulled them out and smeared the mixture of his and her fluids across the tip of his stick. She was now completely ready for him. Again he felt her warmness flank his cock as he pushed back inside her and looked down from above how his groin touched her ass after his dick had went in the furthest it possibly could. Just like Sarah, Mira had gone totally submissive, leaning fully with her breast on the table. Also like Sarah, her head was turned to the side and her wide open mouth indicated her enjoyment of the long stick inside her as he proceeded to bang her from behind. John was starting to be afraid that her moans would wake up the neighborhood, as more and more her tones began to sound louder and louder. He could see the shapes of her ass vibrate with every slap he pushed with inside her.

This spectacle made sure that something started to boil in John his balls, so he quickly pulled out from inside her, turned her around and placed her on the dressing table with her ass and dripping pussy. Slightly surprised and slightly turned down by the sudden change of pace, Mira felt directly thereafter that his cock was, not so gently, squeezed back in her box, this time from the front. All her doubts then melted away as snow under the sun as his hands had dug his nails into the flesh of her ass and he started banging away in her pussy like a madmen.

John felt in all his nerves that this was going to be the climax position. This was the way he should come, deep inside his wife her pussy. He started to sweat from the exercise and he could swear the table would collapse anytime from the slapping he was giving to his wife. Not that it would stop him now; he would just buy a new one to demolish later.

Just like Sarah did, Mira placed her head against the heaving torso of her husband and moaned aloud. this cacophony of moans of two lovers, flesh beating flesh and the mushy sounds of wetness coming out of her vagina led John over the edge. In a final thrust every muscle in his body seemed to contract as he shot thick ropes of cum deep inside his wife.

Instead of looking dissapointed, Mira understood how much her husband had needed this and gave him a kiss on his lips as he rested. That was not something Sarah had done; that was only something lovers would do.

After the twitching was done, John felt slightly recovered and felt his cock was slowly shrinking inside his wife. Immediately he pulled out and knelt down before her. His lips enveloped her clit and started sucking gently. As sensitive she was from the fucking, even the gentle motions gave her wild shocks. She placed her legs on his shoulder and got comfortable by leaning back against the wall with her shoulders. Her tummy was flexing continuously with every jolt while her eyes were completely shut to embrace every sense of stimulation.

As John switched out sucking her clit with tongue motions, he moved the tip through her entire labia area in one motion. Coming past her hole, he felt a unfamiliar salty flavor, awaking his curiosity. There it was, slowly dripping out of her hole. Some of his spunk had come out when he pulled out from inside her. Not discouraged by the least, he dove down face first into her pussy and stuck his tongue deep inside Mira. After all, he could not chicken out in front of a woman that was enjoying her own juices just as happily.

As he kept his tongue going back and forth, meanwhile tasting every sensation of his own cum in the process, a bit of a jerking could be felt through Mira her body. John opened his eyes and noticed two of her fingers had made their way to Mira her clit and were almost frenzying by making circles right on top it. As always, when she wants to come, she made sure she would herself.

It did not take her long to bring her body across the threshold and soon her body shook all over. John could feel a tightening of her pussy against his tongue and pulled out to give a more gentle stimulation by licking her labia.After almost a full minute the jerking in her body stopped and she was looking down at him with a loving smile. He got up and pulled her face closer to give her a warm kiss. John knew his tongue was giving out hints of his own flavor mixed with her juices and was loving every second of it.

As he then carried her to bed his mind had made it up; he was saved from the temptations of Sarah and knew he was hooked onto Mira for life.

She placed her head against his shoulder as they laid down and she asked after a yawn: "What had got you so riled up, hun? You were almost like a wild animal."

In his new found sensation of love and honesty he felt full disclosure would be the only way.

"You remember Sarah I talked about a few weeks back?" He asked gently. She raised his eyes up to him and replied that she remembered.

He sighed. "Turns out she really is into me and tonight she send me pictures of herself in lingerie."

Mira her mouth got wide open in disbelief. "I am sorry, hun. She wanted to do so much more, but I just shut her down and went to bed... " He shook his shoulders. "Guess she did got me worked up, but all I could think about as I entered the room was to share that feeling with you."

As John was expecting all hell to break loose he turned to his wife, who was only looking at him with a raised eyebrow. Then she shut her eyes and placed her head back on his shoulder.

"Tomorrow you show me those pictures so I can delete them, OK?" She forcefully said. John nodded his head.

Suddenly her hand moved from his chest to his balls and she said with a mischievous tone: "And maybe we will look into replacing those photos with more appropriate ones later..."

D4L4net
D4L4net
6 Followers