Internal, Company Mandated, Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please no!" I cried finding my breath as she began slightly increasing the pressure, "please I... I...I'll do it... I swear. I'll do anything y- ahhhhhh," I screamed as she put full pressure onto my balls before quickly releasing and stepping back.

"Show me then idiot!" she pointed to Kevin still standing by the window, framed by the skyline, with his arms crossed.

I struggled back to my position on my hands and knees and tried to block out my throbbing genitalia. The truth was that my tolerance for pain was very low and his wife's kick quickly shot to the to the top of the list of 'most pain I had ever felt'. I stopped trying to find the logic in what they were telling me and decided to just go along with whatever they said. If they wanted me to buy in to their society of the 'haves' making the rules over the 'have nots', then I was happy to play along if it meant no more kicks in my groin.

"Please Ke-" I caught myself, "please Master, forgive me. I swear it won't happen again, I swear," I pleaded trying to sound as desperate as possible, my testicles still aching.

"Speak up, make sure the camera hears your pathetic voice," I heard his wife tell me.

"Please Master," I began, raising my voice as instructed, "I... I... I truly want to please you. I'll never be on your level and I'm sorry for ever trying. Thank you for taking the time to help me understand that I was very wrong for what I did," I said, still feeling foolish and awkward, but somewhat surprised at how the words were now coming out so easily. They both remained silent so I continued on. "I'm a loser and would be truly grateful if you allowed me to entertain you. Please. I swear. Please." I was whimpering and hated myself for speaking like Kevin existed on a higher plane, but my throbbing balls told me to put those thoughts aside. Kevin began lightly shaking his dress shoe in front of my face. I took the cue.

I lowered my forehead and began kissing his shoes as if he were a king. "That's more like it," he said sounding pleased, "You must really think I'm just better than you huh?"

"You're so powerful sir," I said submissively as I switched between his right and left foot.

"Are you appreciating what an honor it is to show your admiration of me?" he egged on.

"Yes sir," I said, raising and lowering my lips up and down the laces and toe, making sure to cover as much territory as I could.

"I could get rid of you with the snap of my fingers. That's how powerful I am. You'd be gone. And yet I'm giving you a chance to prove yourself. That's very generous of me isn't it?"

"Yes sir," I said trying to sound as sincere as possible, pushing my lips so that top of his foot could feel my kiss through the leather of his shoe.

"Stop," he ordered and I froze an inch above his right foot. "Look at me," he growled.

I looked into his eyes and he glared back with contempt. As humbling as it was for me to kiss another man's shoes, it seemed equally as disgusting to him. He appeared to sense I still wasnt fully aligning myself with the idea that he was inherently better than I.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," he said sounding annoyed. I complied and he began running the sole of his shoe, from heel to toe, along it.

"Not fucking good enough yet," he said sounding angrier. "It's not hard maggot. I'm your superior. You're an object. Understand?" I nodded my head in agreement. "Then stop thinking about your stupid life. All you get to think about is how perfect I am."

He pushed my forehead with the toe of his shoe so that I fell onto my back and walked onto my right side, placing his shoe onto my sternum. "Untie it. Take it off," he directed. I obediently untied his shoe and slid it off.

He repeated the process with the other and once they were off he placed his socked foot onto my mouth. "Use your teeth," he said as I bit down as softly as I could and pulled his dress socks off, which he then bent down and rubbed over my face before tossing them aside. Once his feet were free, he brought his right foot down onto my face, covering it length wise, with his heel pushing on my lips. I offered no resistance but tried to breath through my mouth, the smell strong and acidic.

He took off his blazer and began unbuttoning his shirt. I felt my heartbeat intensify, the inevitable bearing down on me as his wife moved into my line of sight with the cell phone still recording me. I shifted my gaze to the camera lense, catching his wife's eye before looking away dejected. She let out a giggle and and flipped me off.

He removed his bare foot from my face and stood over me, with one foot on either side of my head. He finished unbuttoning his shirt and took it off. Even I had to admit his body was chisled like a statue. A six pack and pectoral muscles big enough to block my view of his face from my position on the floor. He unbuckled his belt and my world went dark as he nonchalantly let his pants fall over my face. He stepped out of each leg, picked them up, and tossed them onto his desk. Next came his boxers. Following the same pattern, he let them casually fall onto my face, only this time he left them there adjusting them with his toes so that they didn't cover my eyes.

He stood there for a moment looking at his wife who was looking back at him lovingly. I avoided staring at his dick for as long as I could, but there were only so many places to look, and eventually I found myself staring at his 9 inch penis, looking much larger than it had in the picture. It was about half erect so he began slowly jacking himself during which he looked down at me, "I don't think you've learned anything yet. It feels like you're just going through the motions honestly."

He bent down and grabbed his boxers, slipping them over my head and around my neck to use as an impromptu leash. He yanked on his underwear and my head followed, bringing me back up to my knees. He pulled me up so that I was just below eye level with his cock and kept his underwear tight around my neck. "Kiss it," he said as he swayed it in front of my eyes. I leaned in and gently put my lips to the tip of his cock.

He spread his legs slightly and pulled me underneath him so his ball sack was resting on my forehead and my nose pressed into his perineum. I tried to stay as quiet as I could but he squeezed my head in between his thighs with enough force causing me to give off a groan. He used the leash to force my nose back and forth, rubbing a small amount of sweat onto my face.

"Wow," I heard his wife comment, "You weren't kidding. This is one pathetic loser."

"Yeah he's a piece of trash. See how he lets me do whatever I want to him?" he responded to her as he pushed his hips down harder. I remained silent, breathing in his musky scent, trying to reassure myself that this was a small price to pay for freedom. "Watch this," he continued.

Kevin pulled my leash up to keep my head in place as he turned around. His steel ass consumed my vision and I felt a wave of panic wash over me before I thought about my balls, still sensitive, and pushed it aside trying my best to remain stoic. Still holding his boxers as a leash he looked over his shoulder and asked, "What are you waiting for?"

I inched forward but might have been taking too long without knowing it, as I felt his wife grab my hair and force my head into his ass. She twisted back and forth, making sure my nose would go as deep into his asshole as was possible, the smell pungent but bearable. My hair was released and I began running my face of my own accord up and down Kevin's ass crack, trying to take short breaths through my mouth.

"Lick!" he ordered. I silently cursed but I knew what hesitation would bring and immediately stuck my tongue out and began licking up and down. It was a bitter and unpleasant taste, but I made sure to traverse the entire length of his crack, saliva building up on the lower half of my face each pass. I heard his breath begin to pick up and felt him slowly girate his hips so my tongue had easier access to his hole. "Spread my cheeks and stick your tongue in my asshole," he barked. I complied and began jetting my tongue back and forth on his hole, trying to shove it in as deep as I could. I gagged as the taste became too much, and turned my head to the side for a gasp of air before returning to my task. He bent his knees a little and pushed his ass harder onto my face so I was now supporting his weight, holding him up while still spreading his buttocks.

"Keep going asslicker," I heard him sigh as the spit and sweat began to make the rim job audibly louder, like a dog drinking from a water dish. "Faster," he ordered and I began lapping faster. "FASTER!" he yelled and I obediently tried to lick as fast as I could, his weight straining my neck backwards, the sound and taste consuming me. "Come on bitch, tell me you love the taste."

"M mmve mu mmste mir," came my muffled response.

"Fucking right," he encouraged through clenched teeth, pushing down on my face even harder.

I continued to be his personal chair for what felt like an eternity before he finally pulled off and quickly turned around, slapping me with all nine inches of his fully erect member.

"Open your mouth, wide," he told me as he grabbed my hair and forced me to look up towards the ceiling, "Don't move a fucking muscle," he commanded as he stepped over me so I was between his thighs again. Not letting go of my hair, he slowly lowered himself so that his balls dipped into my mouth. He pulled his sack out of my mouth only to drop it in again, doing this several times, his shaft hitting my face as he lowered himself. He stopped with his balls in my now aching jaw and his erection between my eyes, not moving. He chuckled before joyfully saying, "Gargle my balls."

I had a moment of lucidity and began to worry about my complacency and the eagerness I was approaching each new task with, not offering any resistance. I was becoming impatient and annoyed, that even though I had done all that I was told to do so far, there seemed to be no relenting or acknowledgement of my willingness to follow their rules. I was humiliated, but seemed no closer to escape than I had been that day in his office. There was only so much I could take.

"Mph," I began to protest furrowing my brow into a look of resistance, as if to say 'cut me some slack'. In one swift motion I felt his balls leave my mouth and a furious slap hit me with enough force to send me sprawling. I yelped as I fell sideways and immediately felt his large hand push my head into the carpet.

"HEEL DOG!" he yelled into my ear before roughly pulling my leash and returning me to my knees, "I SAID GARGLE MY FUCKING BALLS!"

He squeezed my mouth open, placed his balls back into my open mouth and I began gargling as if I had mouth full of Listerine, the feeling of protest quickly subsiding as I tried to overcome the daze his slap left me in. "There you go," he said still holding my jaw in a vice like grip

After a moment he removed his sack and bent down so we were nose to nose. "You wanna complain again?" he asked and I shook my head. "Good, because now you're going to suck my dick and you're going to do it because I'm your fucking ruler," he said, menacingly. Still with my jaw in one hand, he took the other and began smearing the head of his cock over my face, lingering whenever the head of his penis reached my lips, as if he were applying lipstick. He let go of my jaw, stepped back slightly and said, "Open," to which I obliged.

He immediately rammed his cock into my throat and grabbed the back of my head to make sure it stayed there. I instantly started gagging and sputtering, saliva spurting out wherever it could, which wasn't easy to deal with considering his cock stretched my mouth to it limits. Some jettisoned out my nose giving me a horrible burning sensation. I began flailing my arms around, slapping his thighs and buttocks trying desperately to let him know that I couldn't breathe, but it only seemed to make him push harder and drive deeper. I thought he might actually be trying to end my life.

"Grrrrrrrrggggglllll," I pleaded for him to stop, but only gargled the spit stuck in my throat.

Finally, he pulled out and released my hair. I instantly fell forward, coughing and hacking as though I had just hit the surface after holding my breath in the ocean, before violently dry heaving. When I was sure that nothing was coming up, I took in large gasps of air and tried to compose myself. But before I could catch my breath, I felt a tug on my leash. I feverishly grabbed at his ankle and began begging him to stop.

I had never experienced total domination and power quite like his before, overwhelming any sense I had other than self preservation. My brush with drowning caused my stoicism facade to drop as the humiliation and degradation became an afterthought. If they wanted me to realize how overpowered and small I really was, they had succeeded, Kevin's thoughts about his status compared to mine considerably less ridiculous.

"No, no, no please I can't, please, anything else, please have mercy, " I pathetically begged in between gasps of air. "I'm sorry for everything. I'll never cross your path again. You'll never see me again I swear. Just please let me live." I began sobbing and kissing his foot in between pleas, but still he pulled on the leash. I held onto his ankle for dear life.

He shhok my hands off and yanked again, pulling me back up to eye level with his crotch and slapped me hard across the face again, silencing me.

"Aw, was that too much for you?" he taunted as I looked up into his eyes giving him my full attention, "that's how hard I can make this for you. You want that, or do you want to be a good dog?" he asked, my eyes fixated on his. "Now I'm going to put my hands on my hips and let you decide."

Instantly, I moved forward and took as much of his cock that would fit in my mouth. I worked up as much saliva as was possible for lubricant, moving back and forth slowly and methodically, trying to immitate women I had seen in porn. I swirled my tongue around the head, teasing the underside with the tip of my tongue, and tasting the salty sweet precum he was beginning to release. I even gave a soft "mmm" to convey that I was enjoying the feeling of blowing him. Granted, I had no idea if I was doing a proper job, but the point was to show that I was fully committed and willing. To show that, of my own free will, I was going to suck him off until he came and that throat fucking me wasn't necessary.

"Worship it," he commanded.

I popped it out of my mouth and began running my tongue along the underside, trying to reach every crevice and vein, before kissing several times along the shaft towards his balls. I stuck my nose under the base of his cock and took a large whiff, closing my eyes as if I was experiencing ecstasy. Using the full width of my tongue I began lapping at his testicles, his erection feeling like a lead pipe as it rubbed against my face.

"I think he's coming around," he said to his wife. He pulled my hair and guided me back to the head of penis and I dutifully began sucking again. "Bet you're sorry now," he taunted as he pushed my eyebrows up and forced me to look at him. "Are you?" he asked expectantly.

"Mms mirph, mmmry mmmrry," I struggled to respond, trying to focus on keeping my teeth away from his cock.

"There may be hope for you yet," he replied, enjoying the control he had over me. I continued at a steady pace, appreciating the smoothness of his cock traveling back and forth in my mouth, as opposed to him jamming it down my windpipe.

Eventually, I felt a pulse. He put his right hand on the back of my head and started moving his hips back and forth, taking the lead. I tried to match his rhythm so as not to gag, focusing on making sure my lips were constantly wrapped around the shaft. My heartbeat picked up as the anticipation of swallowing his semen came closer and closer.

"Moan," he ordered and I began giving small 'mmphs' everytime his cock thrusted forward.

"I've been waiting to cum all week bitch. It's going to be a big one, hope your ready," Kevin said through gritted teeth, picking up the pace and power of his thrust, increasing the force of his grip holding my head in place.

I widened my mouth and stopped moving my head, allowing him complete authority, feeling the head run over every taste bud. The pulsing became much more pronounced and I had to force my hands to stay at my side, worried that my flight response might kick in.

Anticipation became reality as his quick pace turned into three deep thrusts, followed by a large pulse and a waterfall of cum shooting into the back of my throat.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrraaaahhhhhh," I heard him moan. He had his dick all the way at the back of my mouth so his load had nowhere else to go but down my esophagus. I felt a warm jet of viscous liquid travel down my throat, which I gagged on but managed to swallow. He pulled back slightly and let a second large stream of hot semen land on my tongue, and hit the roof of my mouth. He pulled out and yanked my hair so I was looking at the ceiling and let third spurt jet across my still open lips, leaving a trail from my mouth to my right eyebrow.

Before letting the last spurts of his semen go, he stepped forward and planted his dickhead in the middle of my brow. One went in the center of my forehead before he squeezed another out on the bridge of my nose. He aimed upward and let the last few small eruptions land in my hair.

Neither of us moved. He kept a hold of my hair while I left my mouth agape, my tongue cradling his semen as I tried to work up the courage to swallow again, the rest beginning to slowly flow where gravity would take it.

"Don't swallow just yet," he said sounding inspired as he released my hair but still stood over me. "Bring me my wallet," he said to his wife, breathing deeply but not out of breath, a triumphant smile on his face. His wife reached into his pants and handed him his wallet, which he opened and pulled out a one hundred dollar bill.

"This what you want?" he taunted as he stood over me and flapped the hundred, with his deflating, but still enlarged, penis now gently tapping my chin. He dragged the bill over my cum covered face and continued, "I'll tell you it's sure worth it to have some of these ya know." He rubbed the spot on my forehead with it in a circular motion, making sure some his cum was absorbed by the bill, and then unceremoniously crumpled it up and stuffed it into the side of mouth, past my outstretched tongue still cradling his second shot. "Take it from me, I have plenty so I should know right?" He pulled out another bill, used it to clean his dick, crumpled it again and stuffed it in my mouth alongside the other. "How's my cum taste bitch?"

"Ahhhhhh," I replied back in the affirmative, my mouth still agape, trying to keep his semen balanced on my tongue.

He pulled out a third bill, turned and wiped his ass with it, before crumpling and tossing it at my head. "You can swallow now," he finished casually.

His second shot had liquefied and had been drizzling down my throat so there was only a small glob still being cradled, but I closed my mouth and did as instructed, making sure not to swallow the bills stuffed into the sides of my mouth. I still gagged on what was left, but opened wide and stuck my tongue out for proof.

After a quick inspection, he turned my head so I was looking at his wife, who was sitting on the desk still recording, and stood facing the same direction. I imagined what the recording looked like, me on my knees witch cum drying on my face, to my left a large, spent cock slowly softening. I felt blood begin rushing to my groin and desperately tried to push the feeling away.

"Smile," he commanded and I smiled into the camera. "Say, 'thank you Master'" he ordered.