Internal, Company Mandated, Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Master," I said still smiling.

"Not like that," he said as he turned his ass towards me. I kissed his right ass cheek and thanked him again. My penis was now slowly growing, unheeding my wish for it to stop. I shifted my hips to try and hide it from the camera. "Put your lips here," he pointed to his right cheek and I followed his order. "Get a close up," he said to his wife. I left my lips there for a few seconds before he made a 'cut' motion across his throat and pushed me away so I fell into a sitting position.

His wife put the phone down, immediately fell into Kevin's arms and engaged him in a long and passionate kiss.

"You got me so hot," she whispered to him.

"I did?" he responded with a grin, "sorry to disappoint you babe but I'm kinda spent. Punishing insubordinates can really take it out of you. Tell you what, let me freshen up, we'll grab a bite, and then continue our fun okay?"

"As long as I'm not filming this time," she winked back.

"No more filming. I think we made our point," he responded and they began making out again. They had stopped acknowledging me, but the 'continue our fun' comment was clearly meant to let me know I wasn't done. It didn't matter though. My head was swimming. I felt humiliated and broken, but strangely drawn to what was happening before me.

There was an extreme sense of loneliness just sitting there, not knowing what to do with myself, almost as though I couldn't move without them telling me too. And even worse, I was turned on, the blood flow to my groin unimpeded. As I watched them make out, her perfect body magnetized to his, I became harder than I had ever been before. I was envious of them and strangely wished to be a part of whatever they were, in whatever context they wished. I looked down and stared at the bill Kevin had used to wipe his ass.

Lust was taking over my mind. I was rock hard and had never wanted to jerk off so badly in my life but I resisted the urge, needing their approval first. I couldn't stop imagining myself masturbating in front of them, and would have done anything in that moment to make that vision a reality. However, jerking off seemed to have very little potential of coming true, so I decided to do something in hopes of garnering their favor. I picked the hundred up and raised it to my lips. It seemed disrespectful to let it just lie there.

"Smell it first," his wife surprised me and I snapped my eyes up to see them both looking down at me, holding each other in a loving embrace.

I flattened the crumpled bill and took two long inhales with the bill under my nose before stuffing it in my mouth along with the others. My body tensed and my erection strained, causing me physical discomfort.

They started whispering to each other, making sure they were low enough so I couldn't hear, his wife pointing between my legs as I sat and stared. I thought about asking them if I could masturbate but managed to contain myself, knowing what the answer would be and fearing repercussions if I interrupted them.

His wife let out a loud laugh and they broke from their embrace.

"I have to use the head," he said to her as he grabbed his clothes and moved towards the office's private bathroom. "Get him ready would ya?"

"Okay babe," she said as we both watched him walk across the office and disappear behind the bathroom door.

She took a key from her pocket and used it to open a drawer on his desk, from which she produced two sets of handcuffs and a length of rope. "Knees," she said as pointed to a spot in front of her and snapped her fingers. I shuffled forward on my knees to the spot she indicated and stared down submissively at her shoes. She cocked one hip and dangled the cuffs in front of my face.

"Well that was enlightening wasn't it?" she said as she slowly circled behind me, letting the metal cuffs brush over my face. My wrists were pulled together and locked behind my back with very little amount of give. "It takes a real pathetic loser to actually let someone just emasculate them like that. So you're a pathetic loser?" she asked.

"Mhm," I agreed trying to sound as small as possible.

She cuffed my ankles and tied both segments of chain with the rope. "Of course you are. And you know what's really hilarious?" she asked as she passed me and moved towards a corner of the room where she began digging through a bag and produced a black object.

"You think that this will solve your little problem," she answered her own question while walking back to me and set what looked like a leather hood on the desk. "But don't worry your stupid little head, we've been looking for someone like you for a long time," she continued, as she removed Kevin's boxers from around my neck. "We'll make sure to do right by you and give you everything you deserve," she whispered. I wasn't comprehending what she was saying, too lost in my own horniness to be aware of anything happening around me.

"Open your mouth. Spit those hundreds out," she instructed. I pushed them out and no sooner had they hit the floor, she pushed the boxers into my face. "Hold these," she said and I grabbed and held them with my teeth obediently.

She grabbed a roll of duct tape from the desk and stretched out a length. "Maybe you should take some time to yourself and really think about it," she suggested as she began using her index finger to push Kevin's underwear into my mouth. They stretched my jaw, though not too it's full extent, just enough to be uncomfortable. She left a portion dangling from my lips and pointed downwards, "Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"MMMMMMM!" I screamed into Kevin's boxers, finally allowed to acknowledge my own needs, begging for any sort of stimulation.

"Awww," was all she responded, patting my head.

She wrapped the duct tape around my head, tightly, four times making sure to encase my mouth, ensuring my gag would stay in place, then grabbed the object she had obtained from the bag. It looked like a black mask except without eye or mouth holes, with laces in the back. She placed it on top of my head, but before she pulled down she stepped back and put her fingers to her lips. "Hmmm, somethings missing," she said mischievously. "I know."

She proceeded to reach her right hand into her lycra leggings and swirled it around. I felt my cock pulse and moaned through my gag while pulling against my restrains. She inched her hips forward so my nose was inches from her swirling hand. The smell was intoxicating, sending me into a frenzy. I began thrashing my shoulders desperately trying to touch myself.

"Shh," she calmed me as she removed her hand and brought two drenched fingers down the center of my face, pausing my temper tantrum. Her fingers made a zig zag pattern, leaving a trail of her juices down the center of my face. She finished by poking my nose, as if signing a piece of art.

She patted my cheek and roughly pulled the hood down, encasing me in darkness. I felt her yank the two ties in the back so that it conformed to the shape of my head, before tying them off so it wouldn't come loose.

The leather mask not only blocked my vision but also muffled my hearing as well. That, coupled with the carpet deadening the sound of any footsteps, left me in a void. I had no idea where anything or anyone was anymore. My breathing began to instefy and panic started setting in as the fact that I was going to be unbearably horny for the next who knows how long, with no hope of release, became a reality. I began shaking my head, trying to loosen the mask, thrashing my shoulders in an attempt to convey I was not okay with being left alone. I pulled on the cuffs, trying feebly to break the chain, accidentally pulling on my ankles and almost falling over in the process. I had never felt more helpless in my life.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph! MMMMMMMMMPH!" I screamed, not for help, but for further instructions. I needed to know that they were still in the room. The thought of being left alone was already driving me insane.

Suddenly, I was pushed forward, forcefully, and banged my head on the floor. I was dazed, but calmer and now laying on my stomach with my wrist restraints pulling my ankles into the air. I had stopped thrashing. The carpet felt heavenly on my groin and I began rubbing it up and down thankful for any sort of stimulation. My no handed masturbation attempt was short lived as no sooner had I began humping the floor, I felt a sneaker press into my back.

"No no no," I heard his wife say, "That's ours now. We say when and how that thing is useful. Right now, we want it just like that. Nice and desperate." I felt her straddle my back and pull my head back as a piece of leather was wrapped around my neck and fastened.

She got up and I felt a bigger hand grab the collar and twist me onto my right side before dragging my hog-tied form a short distance along the carpet. My head touched wood and a plastic wheel push into my shins.

"Don't go anywhere now," I heard Kevin taunt, "We have big plans for you. In the meantime," he continued, "it's only 9 o'clock and Heather and I are going to go eat. Maybe if you're lucky, we'll save you some scraps." I heard some rustling and as he spoke his voice grew fainter, "You should be grateful I invested in such a spacious desk or you could be in for an uncomfortable night."

And then I was alone (in more ways than one). I laid in silence for a few moments. Still rock hard, but pathetically unable to do anything about it, I began sobbing out of frustration. I was surprised and humbled by what I had allowed Kevin to do to me, and the emotions were manifesting themselves, the denial of any release making me want it more than anything else I had ever wanted.

I tried to forget my cock, but all I could see in my mind was Kevin forcing himself down my throat and how my heartbeat picked up the moment I felt his glorious cock begin pulsing. His boxers muffling my cries and stretching my jaw. His wife's eagerness to drop the camera and join in on my torment. I still found their ideology repellent, assuming they actually bought into it, but I was undeniably drawn to them, something deep down within me obsessed with wanting to impress them. It all was forcing blood to flow to my groin and I began moaning into my gag, attempting to rub my erection on the carpet before remembering what his wife had told me and stopping myself.

As desperate as I was for release, I slowly began to calm myself. My breaths became measured and I gradually brought myself back down to reality. I resigned myself to being fine with waiting for them to return, accepting that I would have to be uncomfortable for an hour or two. Eventually, I even convinced myself to look forward to it.