Internal Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nick poked his head through the open door, he saw an elegantly decorated bedroom that easily was the size of his living room, if not his entire apartment. There was a California king-sized bed with a long, black gown laid out on it as well as two high-backed armchairs, separated by a footstool as big and comfy looking as his couch. The opposite wall was wall-to-wall built-in cabinetry with ample drawers, some open bookshelves, and a television screen that dwarfed his prized possession 50 inch. His eyes scanned the room before he noticed the light coming from the doorway in the adjacent wall, and Nick figured this was where Tracy was.

"Took you long enough," scolded Tracy as she sauntered into the room, naked as the day she was born. Nick's jaw fell open, and he froze in place as she held the dress out in front of her and stepped each foot through the hole. He stood, slack-jawed, and gawked as Tracy brought the silk dress up her thighs and over her flat tummy before letting the fabric slip back down until it nearly touched the floor at her feet. She held the fabric against her ribs, just below her --surprisingly perky for her age­--breasts. "Well, are you going to just stand there and stare, or are you going to get your ass over here and help me?"

"Yes, Ma- sorry. Tracy," Nick faltered and broke into a near sprint toward his near-nude boss. She shook her head but gave a sneaky grin as Nick neared her. When he got within arm's reach, she let the fabric fall from her hands and brought her hands up to cup her boobs. Nick caught the dress as it fell, and as a result, had inadvertently grabbed his boss by the waist from behind. "Nice reaction time," she teased. "Glad to see the uniform fits," she continued without remarking on their close contact further. Nick nervously stared at the small of her back, unwilling to move either his hands or eyes. The two kept their awkward high school prom photo stance as Nick continued his staring contest with Tracy's back dimples and tried to discern the sound he heard as Tracy's body slightly swayed and jostled. Finally, Tracy ordered, "Okay, hand me the dress and pull my hair back."

Nick obeyed and gently swiped the hair off her neckline. As he brought a tuft of it back toward him, he was forced to turn his head and caught the reflection of Tracy's body in the floor-length mirror in the corner. Tracy fidgeted with the fabric in her hand, which allowed Nick to continue to steal glances at her ample bosom, which was covered in what appeared to be a gel. Tracy gingerly stretched the dress out in front of her as she shoved her hips back against Nick and arched her back as she slightly leaned forward. She then pressed the dress material against her lower ribcage, walked her hands up either side of her ribs, and forced her cleavage together. It wasn't until he heard her cough that Nick realized he had been caught staring yet again.

"Since you seem to like looking so much anyway, why don't you make sure this boob tape is doing its job," she laughed and gave a hearty shake of her torso. Nick couldn't help but blush as his boss called out his staring at her chest. Tracy quickly swirled around to face him and leaned down before whipping back upright. She scanned his face for a sign and, upon seeing nothing, pinned her elbows back and gave another hearty shimmy for good measure. "Anything?" she posited. All Nick could muster was a slight head shake. "Well, then get the hell out of here and serve our guests some drinks, you little pervert."

Without a word, Nick hurried out of the room. There were now four women in the living room as the older woman in the ruby red dress and striking younger woman in the dazzling bejeweled gown had been joined by two newcomers. One woman, who appeared to be around forty or so, was in a salmon-colored, off-the-shoulder dress with a slit on the left side up to her milk chocolate-hued hip. She clearly had no intention of being upscaled in the cleavage department as she continually needed to re-adjust for fear of spilling out the top of her dress. Finally, the youngest of the present guests is a college-aged woman in a bright red kimono-style wrap dress with bright yellow accents throughout. The cut was skin tight against her from neck to hip, where it then poured down in the back in a high low pattern and exposed her from mid-thigh in the front. Her alabaster skin tone was a sharp contrast to the firehouse red dress and drew attention to the large jade green medallion that hung from her ears and neck.

All of their heads turned in unison as Nick spilled into the room, and he meekly nodded his head in their general direction. "Good evening, ladies. You all look so lovely. Apologies for missing your arrival," he offered to the two new arrivals. "May I get anyone a drink?"

In his mind, Nick prayed the women's drink orders weren't nearly as fancy as their dresses reputed as he crossed in front of them and felt every eye on him. His fears were assuaged as he got behind the make-shift bar, and he saw several bottles of red and white wine but no hard liquor. He poured their drinks in turn, and each made a spectacle of slipping some cash into his breast pocket as they took their glass. When the drinks were poured, Nick took another glance around the room and each time felt as though he had caught his counterpart staring at him. Just as he was about to question what was next, the doorbell rang again, and Nick made a break for the door.

This time when he opened the door, a group of women greeted him and didn't wait to be invited in. As they pushed past him, they loaded his arms with their coats without a word. Three new invites in total. Nick rushed to unload their jackets so he could properly greet them and pour them some drinks. It was clear that these women were not interested in waiting as they were gathered at the bar by the time he jogged around.

The first woman was slightly pudgy but incredibly busty. She had short grey hair and was doing her level best to remain relevant in her present company with a modest maroon dress that accentuated her curves in all the right ways. She slid her hand down her body and cooed, "a full-bodied red for a full-bodied woman, love."

The second and third women approached together and demanded a full glass of white in unison. They were nearly identical in all observable ways; both had tight, shoulder-length ponytails of dark brown hair, petite frames of only about 5'5" in heels, small-ish looking breasts, and wide hips to support fairly large backsides. Each was adorned in floor-length gowns, but luckily one was black with red polka dots, the other red with black polka dots.

As they took their drinks, a loud clanging was heard, and all heads turned in unison to see Tracy standing in the doorway to her bedroom, holding a glass of wine above her head. Even though Nick had already seen the dress previously, he was stunned at her beauty.

She was absolutely radiant as her curly auburn hair cascaded over her shoulders and drew attention to her protruding clavicle bones. With her arms raised and off to the side, the large side cutout of her dress treated the entire room to a view of Tracy's sexy, flat tummy. The deep V-neckline acted as an arrow pointing everyone's attention toward the hip-level slits on either side, which showed her perfectly toned, glistening legs that were displayed on their calf-high strappy heel altar. Needless to say, everyone in the room was now, at best, playing second fiddle to Tracy.

"So glad you could all make it to tonight's event. Of course tonight is all about drinking, gossiping, and marketing, but there is also a special bonus for us all at the end of the night. Little Nicky over here," she sang with a wave toward me, "will be taking care of you all night, so be sure to return the favor and be nice. Nora, I'm looking at you," she joked with a point at the older woman in the maroon dress who winked at me and blew a kiss. With that, everyone laughed and took a drink.

Before long, everyone was talking loudly and clanging glasses with each other. Tracy had come over early in the night and instructed Nick that these women expected him to make rounds and fulfill drink requests throughout the night. It didn't take long to notice recurring trends as he circled the room. On approach, each conversation turned to whispers, then returned to loud laughs and clanging glasses with his departure. Also, the more these women drank, the more generous they became, with both their tips and compliments.

Another emerging trend was the increase in friskiness as time went on. At first, most of the women were happy to hand him tips, but as the evening went on, more were slid into his shirt or pants pockets, and more than one had been stuffed into his waistline.

So far, Nick had made plenty of money, and the women had not overstepped any boundaries that would not be standard for any drunken night in a bar. Nick excused himself for what had become a routine trip to the coat closet to fish out his tips from every nook and cranny. Tracy snuck in behind him and closed the door behind them.

"I hope the girls are behaving themselves so far. Looks like they're treating you pretty well either way," she winked.

"Pretty well," Nick scoffed and fanned out a stack of bills he hadn't even had a chance to count yet. "If this is pretty well, I'd love to see what very well looks like."

"Well, funny you should ask. That's kind of why I'm here," she said as she took the stack and thumbed through it. "Looks to be about two hundred, give or take. I'll cut to the chase since I'm a little buzzed. If you would like to go home with about five times that tonight, come on out and join the party as our featured guest. If not, no hard feelings. Just take the money and go home, but remember you signed a non-disclosure agreement." She handed him back the money and turned to walk out without waiting for a response. Nick was taken aback. He was confident the implication from Tracy was that if he didn't stay, he was out the job but was hazy on what exactly was in store if he stayed. It took all of one millisecond to remember his rule of the night, though: no questions, no hesitation. As Tracy went to pull the door closed behind her, Nick grabbed it and held it open to follow her out. She glanced over her shoulder and whispered, "Good boy. Now lose the jacket."

Nick ripped the jacket off, tossed it back onto the bed, and then rushed back to catch up with Tracy, who had somehow already made it to the far corner of the living room. Tracy held up her arms yet again as he entered, and the entire party fell silent. She motioned back to him, and all the heads turned toward Nick. There were several cat calls and some light clapping as Tracy reached under the bar, produced an oversized velvet coin purse, held it high above her head.

"And now the moment we've all been waiting for. Nicky, come on up here," she cooed, and Nick obediently rushed to her side. "You know the rules, ladies: this is all show, but no tell outside of here; no mishandling of our party guest; and most importantly, money talks. Now, let's get started with the parade, shall we? As always, we'll go in reverse order of how you arrived. Faith, Hope, that means you're kicking us off," she finished and set the velvet purse on the bar.

The polka-dotted twins made their way over toward Nick. As they did, they each took a ten-dollar bill out and dropped it into the purse. Nick still wasn't sure what his role in all of this was and opted to stand at attention and take things as they unfolded. The girls ran their hands up and down Nick's chest and arms.

Faith, who Nick later learned was the red-dressed twin, moved behind him and continued to run her long nails up and down his back while Hope, her black-dressed counterpart, stayed in front and massaged his biceps before turning her hands to the attention of the top button of his shirt. She unclasped the button and slipped a hand inside to give a tug at the tuft of chest hair now peeking out. Then the twins switched roles, and Faith walked around front and dropped down into a deep squat before slowly running a hand up each side of Nick's tuxedo pants as she raised herself back up. Plenty of catcalls came from behind her when, instead of unclasping the second button with her hands, she brought her mouth to it and snapped it off with her teeth, then spit it out in their direction.

Just as Faith got done with her party trick, Nora stormed up and waved them off. She walked around behind Nick and dropped a bill into the purse. Some of the girl's eyes lit up, and Nick was sure whatever Nora had mimed behind him would be scandalous as she had, by far, been the most forward of the women. It didn't take long for the mystery to be solved as he felt a strange sensation on each shoulder. Just as he came to realize the sensation was the sharp, cold sting of an ice cube, Nora enveloped him in a hug and slid the cubes from his shoulders down to his pecs until she landed over each nipple.

She continued to make small circles with her hands as she pulled him back and held him firmly against herself. After they shared a long embrace, Nora finally relented and made her way back to the crowd in front. She made sure to hold eye contact with Nick as she sensuously popped what remained of the ice cubes into her mouth with a wink.

Nick looked down and saw that his shirt was in complete disarray. Two of the top buttons were undone, leaving three bottom ones holding it together. On top of that, there was a sizeable red-lipstick smudge from Faith. His nipples strained out against the, now near-transparent, chest thanks to Nora's ice bath. He could only imagine what was in store next for him as the tiny Asian woman, who was closest to Nick's own age, approached. She walked back behind him, and the crowd started to call out as they did with Nora. Nick stared straight ahead and tried to brace for whatever she was about to do to him.

Suddenly, a cool puff of air hit the back of his neck. Nick tried to resist the shiver up his spine as best he could. Next, he felt two small hands on the backside of his calves. They inched their way up his legs and pressed firmer as they rose. By the time his hamstrings were being stroked, he could feel the tips of her fingernails drag against the soft tuxedo material, and he once again felt goosebumps form on his forearms. Finally, her palms cupped his buttcheeks, and she brought her fingertips to the inside of his thighs until they were nearly touching each other.

Nick's head involuntarily fell back slightly, drawing another round of catcalls from the audience as the hands stroked forward until they met resistance between his legs. His scrotum twitched at the sudden contact from behind, and the woman flicked a finger back in response before she withdrew her hands and gave a firm squeeze to both cheeks before walking back to her seat.

"All these mean ladies are just torturing this sweet young man," called out the woman in the salmon-colored dress as she bounced toward him. "Let mama Ivy ease your worried head," she laughed and slammed a balled-up bill into the purse as she grabbed Nick's head from behind and forced it forward into her heaving chest. The crowd roared in laughter and applause as Ivy continued to hold Nick's head between her breasts and shook back and forth. "That's okay, darling, you just let it all out," she continued. "Mama's got you." Nick was running short on air, and she finally released her hold and allowed him to come up for breath. Before she left, she planted a big kiss on either side of his face and gave him a playful slap on his cheek.

Before Nick had a chance to fully catch his breath, he saw the helpful older woman in the ruby red dress approach with a playful grin on her face. Despite her advanced age, instead of merely walking up to him, she broke into a samba dance. She danced a complete circle around Nick, then grabbed him by the waist and gently forced a sway into his hips to match her rhythm. The two locked eyes and continued their impromptu dance routine as she rolled her hips and nudged her backside against his crotch. Nick had always had two left feet when it came to dancing. His dance partner must have sensed this as she reached back, grabbed his hands, and placed them on either side of her hips as she continued to swing from side to side, never taking her hands off his.

Just as the two had found a good tempo, she abruptly hinged at the waist and bent forward. Her hands gripped his tightly and forced them up her sides until they were just below her breasts. Next, she doubled the speed of her hip sway and started to buck her hips back against his crotch. Nick couldn't believe a woman her age was able to move the way she did. Before long, he felt the front of his pants become even tighter than they already were as their contents seemed just as eager to give the woman the same standing ovation the rest of the room was. She must have felt the growing adoration behind her and gently slowed her pace as she rose back up and once again rolled her hips until the two were face to face again.

"I told you would learn quickly," she whispered in Nick's ear before she reached down and stroked the front of his pants with the back of her hand and made it seem she was fumbling in her purse. "I've been a dance instructor for twenty years, love. The Name's Greta, now that we've been formally introduced," she breathed as she dropped a bill into the purse and strolled back to her seat.

As the woman in the crystal dress approached, Nick peered out into the crowd, and it appeared everyone had noticed the effect that Greta's dance had on him as all eyes were fixed on his crotch. "Looks like someone needs to cool down," the woman called out to the crowd and removed all doubt in case anyone hadn't noticed by pointing directly at the bulge in his pants. Nick could feel the heat of embarrassment rise in his cheeks and was sure they had turned red. "Here, let me help you out with that," she continued.

The woman reached behind the bar and grabbed one of the--to this point untouched--bottles of water. Of course, the cool water had the same transparency effect on his shirt as the melting ice cube did, but with an additional consequence of it turning the shirt into a clinging veil against his soaked torso. "Now, doesn't that feel so much better?" she called out. "Let's see if that did the trick, shall we?" she continued her line of rhetorical questioning and reached a hand around Nick's chest, stroked down his stomach, then trailed further down his waist until she reached his crotch and rubbed the entire length of his shaft through the thin tuxedo pants. "Hmm, still hasn't cooled off. Ladies, looks like Nick here needs to air out," she shouted to the crowd while she walked behind him and reached her arms through the gap between his body and arms.

Her fingers dragged along his flat tummy until they reached the buttons in front. With a sudden jerk, Nick's shirt flew open and, before he could react, his arms were pulled behind him, and the shirt was ripped over his wrists.

Tracy walked back up to the front of the group just as the woman in the crystal dress got done twirling Nick's shirt above her head and tossed it into the crowd of piranha-like women. "Okay, thank you, Margot, for finishing the woman's parade on a high note," she joked as she held an arm out toward the group, which drew another hefty round of applause. "And now the best part of the night. Who's ready for the art auction"? Nick was more than a little confused that these drunken, grabby women were more excited about an art auction than they seemed to be about the shirtless young man in front of them. "Well, alright then. Since we've got such a special piece tonight, I thought we'd do this as a blind auction. No sampling of the goods until we know who won," she went on and was met with her first round of boos of the night. "Now now, settle down. As a treat, I thought it might be nice to have our special guest be the auctioneer for us," she continued in a vain attempt to win back over the crowd.