Internal Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she threw an arm over Nick's shoulder and brought her mouth to his ear, "As you can probably tell, you'll do much better if you give them a little enticing," she whispered. "Okay ladies, the bidding starts at $100. Take it away, Nick".

She swung her arm up in an exaggeratedly large windmill motion and landed a firm smack on his butt. After serving as eye candy for most of the night, Nick was now second chair to a nameless, faceless piece of art. What's worse, he had no idea who the artist was, what size it was, or even what type of art it was. Although they hadn't exactly discussed his payout for whatever he would drive the price up to, Nick figured this was either a test from Tracy to see what sales skills he brought to the table or how quick he was on his feet. Either way, he resolved that it was better for him to get as much as possible.

"Alright ladies, you heard the boss. Who's going to give me $100"? Almost every hand shot up. "Okay. Off and running. How about 150," Nick continued. The ladies all looked around, and not a single hand had gone down. "Let's see who's serious here. Who'll give me $250?" he half-joked.

"Not without a little coaxing," shouted Nora, and the ladies seemed to all agree as they all lowered their arms.

Nick remembered Tracy's whispered coaching and decided he had nothing to lose. "What, you mean like this," he retorted and swirled his hips in tight circles and twirled in small intervals until he had done a full 360 for them. This seemed to do the trick as Nora threw her hand back into the air. "There we go! Anyone out there going to beat her?" he goaded and flexed his biceps, then rubbed his hands across his chest and down his torso as he thrust his hips forward. Several hands shot up again. "Let's go 350". He started to twirl again, this time stopping with his back to them, and thrust his hips from side to side before both hands came back and grabbed his ass cheeks with a sharp slap that got several women to stand from their chairs and shout out in excited approvals. "Come on, ladies, loosen up those purse strings," he coaxed as he spun back around and rubbed his hands up and down his torso. This time, he gave the waistline of his tuxedo pants a tug down to expose a nice muscular V line and tuft of pubic hair.

"500," screamed Margot, which prompted frustrated frowns from Faith, Hope, and Nora as they sat back down in their chairs, symbolizing their withdrawal from the auction.

Counting Margot, only three bidders were left as Ivy and Greta remained standing. Nick had fully embraced his role as the sexy auctioneer and was now lust drunk from the feedback he had received from the ladies. He hadn't realized just how much his antics had affected him until his hands stroked down into his crotch, and he felt his rock-hard erection straining against the soft fabric. He figured he had come this far, and he really wanted to impress upon Tracy he was willing to do anything for this job. He gave a coy smirk to the group and turned his back to them. As soon as the front of his pants were out of view, he undid his zipper and shoved his hand through to release his swollen member from its prison. All the while, oohs and aahs rang out behind him, and Nick was reminded that there was still a show to put on. He reached his other arm back and gave another hard smack to his ass as he rummaged with his other hand to free himself.

"Oh honey," sang Greta, "let momma show you how it's done. $1000"!

Margot and Ivy shot dagger eyes at Greta, then looked at each other before Margot threw up her hands and sat down. All the excitement had caused Nick to jerk to attention, and he heard a loud pop noise as he swiveled to thank Greta for her colossal bid. The whole room gasped in unison, and Nick finally realized what the popping noise was as he felt the thin material of the tuxedo pants slide down his thighs, past his knees until they caught around his calves. He now stood there, in a room full of wealthy, drunk, horny women with nothing covering him but his left hand. Silence filled the room as Nick froze in place, and the women were awestruck with what had just happened.

"$2000," finally rang out from the crowd and broke the silence. Greta sulked back into her chair, and Ivy stood proud as the victor of the auction.

"Sold," Nick shouted and pointed his arm out to congratulate Ivy. Once the initial shock wore off, Ivy ran up to Nick as the women both applauded and booed. "Alright, congrats, Tracy, on a well-fought auction. Now let's see your prize. Tracy, can you please bring out the art piece," Nick called out, hoping Tracy bringing out the art would distract long enough for him to get his pants back on.

Nick couldn't remember seeing Tracy leave in all the excitement but figured she had gone out to retrieve the item these women had been fighting over. It wasn't until he saw Tracy standing in her doorway with just two bottles in her hands that Nick realized precisely what had happened.

"Well, well, well. It appears we finally have a winner, and at our largest pot on record. Congratulations to both Ivy and Nick," Tracy bellowed without drawing a single eye off Nick. "Go ahead and take a bow, you two," she teased.

Without a word, Ivy reached down and grabbed Nick's hand from his crotch and yanked it high above their heads, and forced Nick to follow in taking a long bow. He started to cover with his other hand, but the crowd erupted in whistles, applause, and plenty of provocative language. Nick decided to let them have their fun and soaked it all in. He now stood, naked and proud, in front of a group of women he had just met an hour before. His fully engorged cock pointed directly out at each of them, and as he gazed out, Nick could tell each, and every eye was on him...and it. He thought he would feel embarrassed, or at least nervous, but the only emotion that filled him was pure ecstasy.

Tracy made her way to the front of the group and held up the two bottles in either hand. "And now, to the victor goes the spoils." Ivy did a low curtsey before taking the bottles from Tracy and waving them at the women who returned jealous hisses. "Go ahead and claim your prize Ivy, a hands-on painting experience like no other," she said with a glance and a wink toward Nick.

Sharp shivers danced up his spine as the first drops of paint hit the back of his neck and were directed by his shoulder blades toward the middle of his back on a path for his sensitive crack. Just as the paint reached his sensitive crack, Ivy firmly grasped each of his cheeks and pressed them together to catch it. He heard a soft giggle as he could feel little goosebumps forming all up and down his back and arms.

Ivy then trailed a finger from each hand through his crack, then back up to his shoulders before using them to form large circles on his back. He could hear Ivy squirt a generous amount of paint out of the tube but didn't feel anything on his skin and was happy she had decided to warm the paint in her hand before applying it this time.

Suddenly, Nick was thrust forward with a hard, simultaneous crack on each ass cheek. "Perfect," Ivy said as she stood back to admire Nick's backside. She then motioned with an upheld finger for Nick to spin around. "Go on, model, show the ladies my handy work," she demanded. Nick obeyed, and a round of applause shot up from the crowd. Ivy rubbed her hands clean on a small towel before picking up one of the bottles and shook it in a motion resembling a hand-job. "And now for the front," she shouted.

Ivy walked in front of Nick and emptied a generous glob into her hand. She then set the paint down at her feet and got down on her knees in front of him. Nick's erection was inches from Ivy's face as she rubbed her hands together between his thighs. He felt his legs tense for the cool application of paint to his nether region and was oddly disappointed when it didn't immediately come. He slowly dropped his eyes as it became apparent that Ivy was simply toying with him, then he felt a cool blow of air on the underside of his mushroom head. His legs instantly tensed back up and his eyes shut tightly, and his head rolled back. He heard another giggle from Ivy, and it was clear that she was immensely enjoying his torture. She reached up and planted a hand on each of his pecs, then withdrew them and left a fully formed hand imprint.

Another loud fart noise erupted as Ivy squeezed some paint into her hands. Nick braced for wherever her harasser would exact her plan of attack. It didn't take long for him to get his answer as he felt Ivy's soft, supple hands wrap around his mid-thigh and then move slowly back until she gripped his hamstrings tightly and pulled him ever-so-slightly forward. He once again felt a cool puff of wind, but it came a little lower and teased his scrotum, making them contract suddenly. He felt his prick dance with a generous bounce and heard the ladies in the audience all cheer on the show.

Ivy shifted from one side to the other and blew a cool burst of air against his other testicle before finally coming back to center and teasing the underside of the tip of his swollen member with a gust of wind. This last act of terror sent him to the edge, and Ivy felt a twitch in Nick's hamstring. She decided to ease some of his pain, bent forward slightly, and rewarded him with a gentle kiss on the tip of his head.

Nick's cock had started to secrete some precum, and as Ivy pulled back from her kiss, a string hung from his cock back to her lip. The cold splat of paint on each of Nick's hipbones caused another spasm to ring through his body and caused Nick's shaft to spring upwards and smack against Ivy's nose. They both let out a chuckle, which created a cycle as his cock swirled and struck Ivy repeatedly in the face, making them chortle more.

Finally, Ivy had had enough, and she reached up to rub the paint in that she had squirt on to Nick's hips. Her hands caught the paint as it dribbled down his hips and expertly rubbed back up toward his belly button before slowly, methodically lowering to their final location of grasping their holy grail. Ivy formed a circle with her thumbs and pointer fingers around his entire crotch and continued to tighten them as she brought them closer to each other until one dropped to cup Nick's sack and the other tightened a grip on his shaft.

Nick's head once again dropped back as his eyes closed. "Woah there, big boy," came a voice in his ear. Nick shot back from his daze and discovered Tracy had joined him and Ivy. "We don't want you getting too excited here," she teased and slapped Nick on the back. An audible groan from the crowd disagreed with Tracy, and Nick's lust decidedly sided with them. "Yes, I know. I'm the bad girl here. I'm afraid our night has drawn to a close, though. As our butler has been distracted, please gather your belongings from the front room while our winner takes a photo with her prized artwork. Thank you all for another lovely evening. How about a round of applause for our featured guest," she concluded.

Another uproar of applause erupted from the crowd as the women slowly but surely got up and filed out. Tracy Retrieved Ivy's phone and took a picture of Nick, covered in paint, and Ivy, her paint-covered hands held out in front of her before she left them to say goodbye to her other guests.

As Ivy grabbed the small towel and started to clean her hands, Nick let out a deep sigh. Ivy gave a quick glance to the door, then lurched forward and coaxed Nick in with a curled finger. "I know, sweety," she whispered, "trust me. I didn't want to stop either, but Tracy runs a tight ship, and what she says goes. If you're going to stick around, you bet-"

"Well, I'd say that was a huge success, wouldn't you Ivy," came Tracy's booming voice. Ivy bolted upright. Tracy tossed a small towel directly at Nick's crotch, "and I do mean huge. Nick, good show! I was wondering what you had packed away in there".

Nick started to rub the paint from his body as Ivy and Tracy walked to the front door and said their goodbyes. Ivy's words raced through his mind as Nick scrubbed his body clean. When the paint was finally gone, Tracy strolled in as if on cue and handed him a tall glass of wine. The two stood fully clothed, the other stark naked, and reflected silently on the night. Nick wondered what Ivy could have meant by her ominous words, and Tracy barely contained her excitement for what she had in store for her new intern.