Internal Ultrasound

Story Info
An FtM patient gets aroused during an internal ultrasound.
1.1k words
4.1
11.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they told me it was going to be an internal ultrasound, my heart rate picked up. The staff had treated me pretty well so far, but you never knew how someone would react when they actually saw or touched a trans person's genitals. That, and I was trying not to imagine what it would actually be like, what it would feel like, to have some kind of medical probe inside me.

A nurse led me to the back of the clinic and into a dark, quiet room with an exam table and a desk with a computer monitor and all sorts of ultrasound equipment. She told me I could keep my shirt on, but to undress from the waist down, and use a sheet to cover myself up once I got on the table.

I undressed, folding my jeans and hiding my boxers under them. I stacked them in a pile with my shoes and got onto the exam table, covering myself with the sheet quickly to keep from feeling so exposed. The table itself was comfortable, with a soft foam mattress of some sort. The dim lighting gave the room a calming atmosphere, despite my irritated nerves.

The nurse knocked on the door before coming in, and rolled the desk with the computer monitor over beside me. She showed me the ultrasound wand—a long white probe that curved up at the tip—"Not so scary, right?" She told me to lie back with my knees bent and relaxed. I watched her apply lubricant to the probe with a stroking motion.

"I'm just going to take a look so I can insert it, okay?" She lifted the sheet covering my waist and peered underneath.

With my legs parted on the ultrasound table, I could see her curiosity getting the better of her. Even though she had already lubricated the probe, she ran a slick finger over my slit, the cold jelly making me jump. Her finger nudged against my clit and I let out a breath, hoping she wouldn't see it get erect at the slightest stimulation. But there wasn't much I could do to stop it. As her finger brushed over my clit again, this time more intentionally, I could feel myself getting swollen and wet.

"How long have you been on hormones?"

I wondered if this was an industry-standard question, but with her finger still stroking my clit, it was hard to focus. I cleared my throat, trying not to think about the growing pressure in my groin. "Uh, five years, I think."

"Have you noticed a lot of changes? I can see you've had some hair growth..."

I blushed. I hadn't trimmed recently, not really planning on anyone seeing me below the belt. "Yes, I guess so."

I felt her spreading me apart, looking. "Some people have trouble with dryness. Has that been an issue for you?"

There wasn't a non-embarrassing answer I could give her. "No, I haven't really had issues with that." I was certain she could feel my wetness as she ran her finger over my entrance.

"That's good," she said. "It'll help this feel more comfortable."

"Mhm." I nodded, focusing on the dim ceiling tiles above me.

"I'm going to insert the probe now. Are you ready?"

"Yes," I said quickly. "Yeah, I'm good."

I felt the tip of the plastic probe pushing against me just slightly. She ran it up and down, spreading the lube from the probe and collecting some of my own.

"Just some pressure, okay?"

For a moment my body resisted, shrinking back in retreat, muscles clenched tight. Then she pushed past my resistance, slipping inside. The nurse returned her attention to the monitor.

The plastic was cold and intrusive, opening me up. As she inserted it, the raised tip dragged across my g-spot. It might have been how she'd stirred my clit awake, now hard and erect, but the internal pressure sent a wave of arousal through my lower body. The nurse seemed oblivious to this.

She inserted the probe until it rested against my cervix and applied some pressure here, angling the probe downwards. It was an achy pleasure, and my body reacted on its own, my hips rolling up into the probe's contact.

"I know it's not the most comfortable, but please try to stay still," she instructed.

She eased up on the pressure, then started angling the probe to one side and then the other, pushing into the sides of my vaginal walls. I gritted my teeth, frustrated with the teasing way the probe moved inside of me. It was large enough to press pleasurably on my g-spot and make me wetter, but not enough to bring me close to orgasm.

I thought about reaching down and slipping a hand under the sheet to touch my throbbing clit, which was begging for my attention. Even if she didn't notice my movement, she could likely read my arousal on her ultrasound screen as my walls squeezed and swelled.

What was I thinking? I blinked back into reality, watching the nurse with her gaze fixed on the monitor. I couldn't just masturbate in front of her, as badly as I needed release.

But then she slid the probe closer to my entrance, angling upward and pressing directly on my g-spot. Any pressure there always gave me this intense feeling of needing to pee and cum at the same time. My body worked as its own operator, tipping my hips desperately into the probe, angling for more pressure. A quiet moan slipped out.

The nurse stopped suddenly. "Are you okay?"

Snapped out of my fantasy, I burned with embarrassment. Had I really just moaned while being probed with an ultrasound? "I-I'm fine."

"This isn't hurting you, is it?"

"No! No, it doesn't hurt. I'm fine."

"We're almost done. Think you can hang on a little longer?"

My heart pounded thank God, and also oh fuck. "Y-yeah, I'm good to go."

She repeated some of the same motions: inserting the probe further, pushing it into me at various angles, sliding it slowly over my inner walls. When she was ready to remove it, she lifted the sheet and pressed two fingers against the sides of my vulva. I hoped she couldn't tell how wet I was.

One of her fingers pressed lightly against my clit. So starved for attention, that was all it needed to bring me right to the edge. It throbbed painfully. When she slid the probe over my g-spot a final time, the pressure that had been building swelled to release.

"Ah!" The probe slid out as my clit and vagina contracted. Cum and lube dripped down to my asshole. It was an empty, unsatisfying orgasm, and I desperately wished she would push her fingers inside me and help me ride out the last of it. I almost, almost let myself beg: "Please..."

But she was already wiping off the probe, slick with my wetness. My clit still twitching, she got up from her seat. "The doctor will go over the results with you," she said, handing me a box of tissues. "You might want to clean yourself up a little."