Interns Are The Best

Story Info
Sexy lady boss, her husband and intern have poolside sex.
5.1k words
4.63
21k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bzzt. I heard my phone vibrate with a text message. The only texts I received these days were from Mark asking me to pick up something on my way home. As it was a Sunday and I was sitting across the pool from Mark, under my umbrella, and I could see him reading his book with no phone in sight, I figured he didn't need me to run to the shops to get milk.

Hi Jenny. It's Christian. You gave me your number for emergencies. It's not really an emergency, but I'm at the office because I forgot to grab the expo box on Friday. I can't get in and I know you're busy tomorrow and you want me at the expo early. I hope you get this. I'm just going to sit outside and wait for a bit in case you get this and can somehow let me in.

I looked up at Mark. He was handsome and fit for a guy in his mid thirties. He had a glorious all-over tan because it was summer. As a tradesman he was also blessed with big muscles and big hands. Conveniently, his company installed pools so our pool was both lovely and well maintained. I loved him and we'd been together for almost 15 years. Our life was nice, but we were always looking for exciting things to do.

'Honey,' I called over.

'I'm going to head in to the office briefly. That sexy intern Christian is waiting for me to let him in. He left something in the office.' Mark looked up from his book at me and grinned. Mark knew I loved having sexy young guys working for me. Sometimes he'd put on one of his few business shirts and some of my more masculine reading glasses and fake some reticence for me in the bedroom. I was always professional at work, I had a job to do and young people to inspire and train. But Mark was mine for the taking and having him pretend to be one of my interns was surprisingly sexy.

'Have fun. Drive safe. I love you.' Mark winked at me and returned to his book. I walked over to him, kissed him quickly and wandered up the path to our house. We lived on a huge block in the nice part of town. We had a huge old tree in the middle of our block and lots of shrubbery along the fences to protect us from prying neighbourly eyes.

I quickly texted Christian.

Be there soon.

I walked into the master bedroom and selected a summer dress out of the walk-in robe and lifted my sun hat off the shelf. Picking up my handbag I headed downstairs to the garage and jumped in my Audi.

The plus side of driving to work on a Sunday was there was no traffic and it only took me about 15 minutes to get there. The office was on the edge of the city centre and parking on a weekday was a nightmare. But today, the lot was empty. I parked close and wandered around the side path to the lunch table. Christian was lying on the table, eyes closed, headphones in, shirt off. It was a lovely summer picnic table, with a big shade sail to protect you from the heat and the glare. I saw his discarded tee on the bench and his bike in the rack.

Walking up to Christian, I smiled to myself. He was a tad taller than Mark and much leaner, his eyes were a different shade of blue, but his hair was about the same colour as Mark's. Mark had short hair, but Christian's was longer, kind of floppy, much more relaxed.

The thing I was smiling about was the chest hair. Mark had a smooth chest like you'd imagine on an oiled Greco-Roman wrestler. But Christian's full chest of hair was very intriguing to me, especially as I could see his whole naked chest. Normally at work, all I could see was a tiny glimpse of his chest hair peeking past the collar of his business shirts. That glimpse alone was appealing, but the whole expanse was laid out in front of me, tempting me to break my own rules. I was imagining running my hands through his chest hair as I straddled his young body.

I walked up to Christian and professionally put my hand on his shoulder briefly to alert him to my presence. His eyes popped open and he sat up hurriedly, pulling the ear buds out. Christian's eyes rolled over my weekend attire. I could see him notice my cleavage which was normally covered up and he paused when he saw my flip flops.

'Thank you for coming on the weekend. I just wanted to be ready for you.' He said.

Christian had this remarkable ability to make everything he said sound obscenely sexy. I could never tell if he did it on purpose because he knew I loved it, or if he was just oblivious. The first option was dangerous but excellent, the second disappointing but entertaining.

He'd once asked me 'How big do you like it?' when referring to a logo on some marketing materials we were producing. It had taken me weeks to get over that one.

'I'll let you in.' I wandered over to the door, swiped my pass and held the door open for him. He glanced at his crumpled shirt on the seat, shrugged and walked over to me shirtless.

'I like it when you do things for me.' He said and walked to his desk. Lifting the large box off his desk, he walked back towards me, his biceps flexing, and his shoulder muscles defined. When he got to the door, I could see his eyes estimating if he could get past me without having to put the box down. I figured it would be tight, but fine.

He got closer and squeezed through the doorframe with the box. The only problem was, his elbow brushed over my breast and managed to drag the edge of my dress over my breast and expose my lingerie. Christian stopped and stared, his mouth open.

'I thought it was hot before.' Christian muttered as he walked over to the table. He set the box down and picked up his shirt and slipped it on. I couldn't help but admire his slim physique flex as he manoeuvred the box.

I put my lace-clad boob back in my dress and looked at the box and then over to Christian's bike. He was never getting that box home without help.

'Load that box into the back seat of my car and throw you bike in the boot. I'll drop you home. You're never getting that home without help and it's too hot to be riding.' I said.

'I love riding and you'd be surprised at the how practised I am with boxes.' He replied. It was impossible for me not to instantly think of Christian riding me and practising his skills on my box. He was impossible. I was his boss. It was my job to be professional, not respond with something skeezy like 'You can practise on my box.' I did think about it though. I thought about his long fingers sliding into my pussy. I thought about his long body on top of me, thrusting.

'Where do you live?' I asked quickly, my pussy already tingling. I was pretty sure he didn't live that far away as he'd ridden in, but I wasn't sure exactly.

'Just south of here. There's a mostly unused little entrance you can squeeze through, then it's just a few quick bends and bumps before you're there. It's an easy ride. But don't come in, or you'll get really hot and sweaty.'

My mouth was actually opening and closing like a fish. Images of Christian bending me over, and bumping me up against the office cabinets popped uninvited into my head. I could feel the imaginary heat, the sweat of our bodies together.

Deadpan face. He was serious about what he'd said, not a single double-entendre to be heard. I couldn't believe it. Two could play at that game. Double meanings weren't my strong suit. But I had a sexy bikini, a pool, plenty of wine and beer, and a husband who was good at flirting.

'You should come over for a swim at my place. The pool is perfect today. We can put this stuff inside at your place and I'll drive you over to my place. I can drop you back later this afternoon. No point staying home in this heat if you don't have AC.' I suggested as he loaded the stuff into my car.

It was one of the hottest days we'd had so far this summer and I was counting the minutes until I could jump back in the pool. I sometimes went nude when we didn't have guests over. I was hoping for some nudity this afternoon, perhaps Christian would join me.

'You definitely look like you'd like to be wet again.' He said to me. He was killing me. How was I supposed to respond to statements like his?

'You have no idea.' I smiled at him and threw my handbag in the car.

----

We dropped the box and his bike off at his place, he grabbed his swimming gear and we chatted briefly while I chauffeured him to my place. Just boring work conversation, nothing saucy about it. Just planning for the expo the next day.

I parked the car in the garage, pointed him in the direction of the little pool house so he could get changed and went inside to put on my own swimsuit.

Mark had moved inside to the lounge, with a beer on the coffee table beside him. He grinned up at me.

'Did you bring that sexy intern to our house so you could show him your assets?'

'Yep! I'm going to put on that sexy red bikini, you're going to bring out a few beers and we're going to blow that young man's mind. He'll love every moment.'

I sashayed up the stairs, pondering how best to be a seductress.

My bikini did two glorious things. It showed off my bountiful breasts exquisitely. The fabric was thin but supporting, so my nipples showed through, but it held my E cup breasts up firmly and portrayed their roundness well. It also had very little fabric covering my rear, so my bum could be seen easily.

I walked outside to find Mark and Christian lying on the pool chairs, ogling me as I approached. They were slick with sunscreen, tan, masculine. Mark was broad, muscled and strong, while Christian was slender and innocent.

'There's that sexy woman we've been waiting for. God I love that bikini, it's like a gift to men. Look at those tits and that arse. I'm definitely going to fuck her later. What do you reckon mate?'

Mark turned to Christian. His face was red and for once he had nothing to say.

'I'll punish you later naughty boy.' I said, winking at Mark and I sauntered past the pool chairs. I could feel their eyes on my butt, and I knew Christian was taking full advantage to peruse my nearly nude body.

'Looking forward to it.' Mark said as he winked back.

Poor Christian didn't know what to do or where to look. He took a big gulp of his beer and took a deep breath.

I sat down on another pool chair and reached back to undo my bikini top.

Mark squeezed some sunscreen on his palm and passed Christian the sunscreen and said,

'Do me a favour and do her back while I do her front.'

Shaking my head slightly at Mark's audacity, I looked around at Christian and said,

'Please? I get burnt so easily.'

'My absolute pleasure.' He responded moving closer behind me.

Stripping off my bikini top completely, Mark rubbed the cream onto both hands and started rubbing my breasts and tummy and then up the front of my neck, making extra sure my nipples were completely covered in sunscreen.

Christian was much more hesitant and started slowly at my shoulders, with a firm slide across the top of my back. I could feel how large and soft his hands were, how long and thin his fingers were. His two hands together easily spread across my entire back. He slid his hands down a little and I could feel his fingers slide under my arms along my very sensitive sides. He went lower and gently rubbed sunscreen across my lower back.

'Pull her swimmers down a bit and make sure you get right along the top of her butt, she gets burnt in 5 seconds and she'll be swimming a bit later and her bikini will move a bit.' Mark said to Christian over my shoulder, a serious look on his face. I knew he was teasing the poor boy but I was buzzing with anticipation of Christian touching my butt.

Christian spread his fingers across my lower back and slid his thumbs under the waistband and rubbed across the top of my butt, sliding sunscreen across my pale skin. It was difficult not to moan at the sensuality of the moment.

I turned around to pick up my bikini top, put it back on and thanked them both for the sunscreen.

All three of us chatted for a while, mostly about work stuff for Christian and me, but Mark knew most jobs I worked on so could ask some questions about the work and about people in our team.

The sun was moving through the sky and had dipped below the edge of the umbrellas on this side of the pool, making it difficult to see and very hot, so I suggested we all move to the king size outdoor day bed Mark had built next to the pool house. It had strong posts on all four corners and swathes of white fabric over the top and sides, to protect us from the sun. It was open at the front and rear to let any breeze through. It also had a couple of very comfortable outdoor cushions so we could lie in comfort.

I sent Christian into the pool house to fetch us a few glasses of margarita mix from the bar and some cold bottles of water. The regular afternoon breeze had finally arrived and it was cooling down to a temperature that was easier to cope with.

While Christian was getting the drinks, I turned to Mark and kissed him on the lips, rubbing my body against him.

'Horny my love?' Mark quirked his eyebrow at me, a huge smile on his face.

'He's a great guy, I can see why you like working with him. He's funny, he's attractive, he seems smart. There are not a lot of guys that I would consider having a threeway with, but if he's keen, I'm okay with sharing you. If you want to be shared.' Mark was literally the best husband a lady could ask for. It might have been the heat, the booze and the lack of clothing clouding my mind, but I could feel the sexual tension in the air and I was keen to ramp it up some more.

'Sounds excellent. I like the way you think and always have. I'm going to work out a way to touch him and if he doesn't seem to mind, I'll push it a bit.' I grinned back as I saw Christian walking towards us with the drinks.

I wiggled closer to Mark to give Christian room to sit down and pass us the drinks. He passed me his so he could get comfortable with the cushions before he took it back.

'Christian, can I ask you an enormous, slightly inappropriate favour? If you're uncomfortable about it at all, please say no.' I said to him, my face serious.

'Sure! You've invited me to your excellent pool, filled me full of fantastic drinks and mostly you pay me to do work I like with other people I like. And to be honest, I like a little bit of inappropriate.' He responded smiling.

'Can I touch your chest hair? Mark obviously doesn't have any, he's just blessed with a godlike largely hairless body. And I kind of love chest hair. It's been such a long time since I've been able to run my hands through some.' My courage was 100% margarita, but Christian was very sexy and I wanted to touch him.

'If that's what you want, you're the boss.' Christian said as he put his drink down on the ledge. He lay back on his pillows, put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

'Touch me.' He said.

I smiled at Mark, sat up and moved closer to Christian, my knees half tucked beneath me. I leaned over a little and ran my fingers up his chest, over his pecs and brushed past his nipples. The feel of the curly hairs between my fingers made it feel like exploring a man's body was a new sensation, a new situation. I ran my fingers across his collarbones and marvelled at his slender young body.

Christian was probably only 21 or 22, a few years into his university degree. While Mark and I weren't particularly old, we certainly weren't in our early 20s anymore. Mark was 35, and I had just turned 40 a few weeks beforehand. We'd deliberately decided that children weren't for us and we'd leave the parenting to our siblings and corrupt their kids as was our duty as Aunty Jenny and Uncle Mark. I worked out six days a week and Mark's job was often physical, and we ate well. Compared to many people our age, we were in excellent condition.

Touching a 20 year old felt like a delicious sin. Seeing his young tight skin, his youthful hair without a single grey hair was an indulgence I was savouring. I felt like a cougar, with a naïve deer trapped beneath my claws.

My hand had stopped on his chest so I could feel his breath. His eyes were closed. I hoped he was enjoying the sensation rather than blocking out the sight of me. I ran my hand slowly down his chest. When I got to his belly button, I changed to a single finger and ran it down his snail trail to the very low waistband of his shorts. I changed my touch to use my fingernails instead of my finger tips and started caressing his chest.

I ran my fingernails across his youthful skin, close to the edge of his shorts and then up to trace the edge of his nipples. I could see the effect of my touching on his cock as it hardened inside his shorts. And I could hear the effect of my touching on his breathing.

'Do you want me to continue?' I asked.

Christian groaned. 'Oh god yes.'

Then his eyes popped open and he guiltily looked at Mark.

'Don't look at me mate, I know how great she is. Whatever the lady wants, the lady gets. But if you're uncomfortable, I can drop you home.'

Christian's gaze turned to me, like he was assessing my current mood. I grinned at him, raised my eyebrow quizzically and held my breath waiting for his answer.

'I'm all yours. Direct me as you see fit.' He said. Which was one of the phrases I could never decide if it was a double entendre or not.

'Undo your shorts, lie back and close your eyes. I'm going to touch you a lot and I may give you directions. Tell me at any point if you want me to stop. One thing I need to know right now, if I ask Mark to touch you, will that be ok? You can change your mind at any point.'

'Whatever makes you happy.' It wasn't a direct confirmation, but I'd been very clear about my intentions. He lay back, closed his eyes and undid the tie on his shorts. He then reached into his shorts and rearranged something. Which I took as a very positive sign.

Mark gave me a huge grin and leaned back against the wall and took a long sip of his margarita. He was definitely enjoying the show and I knew he loved it when I took control.

I moved Christian's arms out a little wider so I could straddle his chest. Then I leaned forward and resting on my elbows ran my fingers through his thick hair. Christian's face was between my breasts and he didn't even flinch.

A few minutes later I sat back a bit and ran my fingertips softly across the ridges of his face, starting near his hairline and making my way down to his neck. His dark stubble was rough to feel. When I got to his lips, I slowed right down and moved his mouth open a little so my finger got dampened.

Scooting back, I straddled his hips. His cock was hard and I could feel it through our swimwear. I ran my hands down his neck, over his chest and I tweaked his nipples.

'Mark.' I said looking over to him.

'Will you massage Christian's feet? You're amazing at that and I want him completely relaxed.'

'Sure babe.' Mark replied.

Mark got up, placed his margarita on the side table and walked around to the end of the day bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and reached down to a drawer in the base of the bed. Mark pulled out some lubricating oil we have there for when pool swimming turned into sexy times. Pouring a palmful onto his hand he picked up Christian's foot and placed it over his leg and started massaging.

Moving off Christian, I sat right next to him and immediately slipped my hand inside his shorts to feel his hard on. I heard Christian's quick inhale and felt his cock pulse in anticipation. A few minutes of firm cock groping later and I was ready to take things up a level.

'Christian, I'm going to suck on your cock and I'd like you to eat my pussy while I'm at it. Is that okay with you?' I asked. I said it in my usual work tone, sounding like I was just asking him to make an extra copy or set up the conference room.

I only heard a single word response, but it was enough to get me excited.

'Yes.' Was his breathy response.

12