Interns Are The Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and rolled my bikini bottoms down and untied my bikini top. No point having clothing on at this point.

'Take your shorts off.' I commanded Christian.

He was quick to comply, his hard on practically bouncing on it's way out.

'Mark, you can touch me however you wish while I'm busy. And to keep things fair, please take your shorts off too.'

Mark shook his head at me while smiling and untied his shorts and slipped them down. He was hard already which was a little surprising but I knew he loved my naked body and loved it when I talked dirty.

Christian's eyes were closed and he twitched a little when I moved around. I straddled his head and rubbed my pussy over his mouth a little before leaning down and taking his rock hard cock in my mouth.

Sixty-niners are wickedly exciting, but I personally find it very difficult to focus on doing a good job and enjoying myself, so it's not my preferred way to orgasm.

As I worked on Christian's cock, feeling him tongue my folds, Mark started massaging my arse. I heard him open the oil and he must have poured some into his hand as I then felt his hands glide easily all over my arse cheeks. I hoped Christian had his eyes closed or was ok with dick, because Mark's erection was right near his face. Mark pulled my cheeks a little apart and started to rub his oiled fingers over my rosebud.

Christian was getting pretty close to orgasm and I wanted him to come a little later, so I leaned back taking my lips off his cock.

'Stay where you are. I'm going to turn around. Finger my pussy while you lick me.' I demanded.

I climbed off his face, and changed directions, restraddling his face. As soon as my pussy made contact, he was into it, licking me.

Mark leaned down to kiss me and I reached out to rub his hardness. Our kiss was passionate and long and I felt Christian slide two fingers into my pussy.

Mark stood back up and I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. He reached under me and began playing with my nipples. It was slightly disconcerting and very fucking sexy to feel three hands touching me at once.

Not much later, Mark pulled me up and whispered in my ear.

'Do you want to do the thing you always read about when you're reading your dirty stories?'

He meant double penetration. And I was keen. More than ready. A little apprehensive, but my pussy got wet and tight just thinking about it. I paused my grinding on Christian's face and shuffled down his chest a little.

'Christian, I want to do naughty naughty things with you. Can I ride your cock and kiss you?'

Christian opened his eyes and stared at me, mouth open, eyes wide.

'Yes, please?' he said uncertainly. Almost like I was offering him something he really wanted but wasn't sure he was allowed.

Moving down further, I reached between my legs and used his precum to lubricate myself. I loved the feeling of a hot smooth cock head rubbing against my clit. Easing up a little, I moved his cock right to the entrance of my pussy and slid down slowly savouring that first feeling of fullness. I started slowly, knowing Christian was already very turned on.

I leaned down and kissed his lips. His stubble was rough, but his lips were smooth and warm and firm. My eyes were open, so I could sear every illicit moment into my brain.

I was doing a slow circular grind on Christian, keeping him hard but not escalating the situation.

Mark coughed a little and I looked over my shoulder at him.

'Can you both move this way a little?' He asked.

I could see what he meant. If we were at the edge of the bed, it would be much easier for him to fuck my arse than where I was currently.

'Christian, scoot down the bed a bit, so your butt is near the edge.' I directed.

As he wriggled down, I grabbed a pillow and put it under his head for him. As soon as he was in position, I climbed back on top of his sexy young body and slid his firm cock back into my wet pussy. His sigh of appreciation told me I was doing a good job, so I resumed my kissing and circular hip movements.

Mark moved behind me, squirted some lube and started gently massaging my butthole with his finger tip. My cheeks were spread wide in this straddled position so he had easy access. It was going to be a slightly odd height and angle for him but I knew he had strong legs and would last long enough. We were all fairly close to orgasm so it wasn't going to be a long fuck.

Mark started sliding his finger in and out of my arse to relax me for his cock. I knew Christian would be able to feel the penetration through my pussy walls but he didn't say anything or make any indication that he was uncomfortable with what was happening.

Mark poured more lube on me and started gently pushing two fingers into my arse. I began groaning in pleasure. The feel of Christian's long hard cock filling my pussy and Mark's well-practised fingers sliding in and out of my arse was indescribably amazing.

Mark pulled his fingers out and lubed up his cock.

I stopped kissing Christian momentarily.

'Last chance to get off the train to three-way town.' I said to the sexy young man currently fucking my pussy.

'I'm not going to last very long.' He replied sounding young and inexperienced.

'Neither am I.' Mark and I responded at the same time. We grinned at each other and I paused my slow grind on Christian so Mark could push his cock into my lubed arse.

Mark lined up the head of his cock and pushed forward a little. The stretch with two cocks in me was more than I expected but not unpleasant. Christian took a deep breath in and held it, waiting for the rest of Mark's cock to slide in practically next to his.

Mark was waiting for my body to relax enough to penetrate me further. When I was relaxed, he pushed further in and started a slow fucking, in and out. His thrusting pushed me up and down on Christian's cock, so there was a slow slide in and out of both my holes. I was so close to orgasm, I could feel it building quickly deep inside me.

Christian slipped his hands between us to play with my nipples while Mark grabbed my hips firmly just like always did when he was about to come.

Christian squeezed my nipples hard just as he thrust firmly into me and ejaculated and it pushed me over the edge.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.' I screamed my pleasure into Christian's chest and felt Mark's hands tighten on my hips. A few final twitches from him and I knew he was spent too.

Mark grabbed a towel and eased himself out of me and sat down with thud on the day bed, tired from his exertions. I climbed off Christian and grabbed an end of Mark's towel to lie on while I recovered from the stretch and my orgasm. Christian laid there, his eyes glazed, deep breaths powering through his lungs.

Mark wandered over to the little pool house fridge and grabbed a couple of water bottles for us all.

'Cheers.' Mark said as he passed the water bottle to Christian.

'Babe...' Mark said as he handed me mine.

'Well, fuck.' Said Christian, obviously still shocked by the afternoon's activities.

After Christian had finished his water and we'd all had a quick outdoor shower to rinse off the sweat, lube and bodily fluids, I offered Christian a lift home and he accepted.

When we pulled up outside his house, Christian looked over at me and smiled.

'Don't work your butt off tomorrow boss, I want it in prime condition for next time you invite me over.'

He winked, got his stuff from the car and was gone without another word. Cheeky intern.


12