Internude Ch. 06: Twists and Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until he is done. Easing out of me, he lets me go, and I curl up on my side next to Amy.

[Marcus]

I needed time to recover after that. I'd enjoyed fucking Keira's pussy and coming over Amy's tits, and watching Keira licking up the mess I made and trying to kiss around the gags was enough to get me hard again, but I adore a good, hard ass-fucking. My uncle's time-stopping watch was making my dreams come true.

Thinking about Uncle Nick's letter, there was one thing I was yet to try out. I touched my forehead against Amy's and tried to see into her past and future. At first I could see nothing, but then realised the blindfold was robbing me of her sight. By concentrating on the lecture theatre, I was suddenly able to see the lecture through her eyes, and even to catch glimpses of Keira sitting beside me. I was able to follow Amy when she ran off to remove her bra, and even able to go back in time to when she was in the lift with Keira.

It was just vision, no other senses, and even the vision became increasingly blurry as I tried to look further backwards, until it seemed like there were multiple versions of the past superimposed. Looking forwards was darkness, until suddenly there was a woman with a horrified expression peeling back Amy's blindfold. Some member of staff come to check the room, no doubt, and finding Amy and Keira naked and bound.

Which would be a cruel and amusing fate, but not quite the one I had planned. That, I guessed, was what would happen if I did nothing. Experimentally, I removed Amy's blindfold, and took another look into the future. This time I could see her moving about the study room, often looking at Keira, even succeeding in removing Keira's gag. And then the staff member was there, the same woman with the same horrified expression.

I had planned to leave them without clothing for a while, but discovery by a member of staff was an unwanted complication. No, better to find them something to wear... which meant another trip into town, to the fancy dress shop to begin with, then something to eat, something to drink, maybe a short snooze... and back, all in the blink of an eye.

[Amy]

She could see again! She could see Keira curled up on the floor beside her, catching her breath after what had sounded like an intense orgasm. There had definitely been someone else here, definitely a man, but they were gone now.

Keira's face was smeared with cum. Amy had been sure it was her mouth doing the kissing, her tongue doing the licking, her face battering against Amy's chest while moaning with pleasure... and it had been surprisingly enjoyable, exciting even. Enough that she almost wished their places were reversed, that she was the one being thoroughly fucked while Keira sat blindfolded listening.

Amy struggled to her feet, only to collapse to her knees again, overwhelmed by another rush of electrical sensation bursting in her nipples and in her clit, and a sudden pressure outside and in. She stared down in shock at the strap-on and harness that had materialised about her thighs and waist, and at the long, slender, purple dildo projecting out from her crotch. But that was not the worst of it. There was something inside her too, something thick and uncomfortable penetrating her ass, and something round and hard in her vagina, buzzing furiously.

"What the fuck!" she screamed - or would have if she could. Nothing intelligible made it past the ball gag.

Amy glared around her at the room, searching for the impossible, invisible man. Clearly she had been wrong to think he had gone, or that he had finished playing with her. Glowering down at the purple dildo that pretended to be a cock, she decided it would be good to fuck someone with it. In fact, it would be good to fuck Keira with it. Keira was a fuck doll.

With a whine of denial, Amy shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind of the alien thoughts. It was him, the invisible man, twisting her mind, trying to turn her into a slut and a lesbian. Well, she might be a slut, but she damn well wasn't a lesbian, even if Keira's ring-gagged mouth did look supremely fuckable. The ring looked the perfect size to admit the purple dildo, and there was one way to find out for sure.

Keira, looking suddenly alarmed, was struggling back onto her knees, but that only made her mouth more accessible. Back on her feet, Amy advanced on the kneeling girl. Keira, like the fuck doll she was, made no attempt to evade her fate as the dildo slid into her mouth. The sense of power Amy felt was incredible as she fucked Keira's mouth, gently at first but with increasing vigour as she grew confident of Keira's ability to take it.

There was no sensation, of course. It wasn't a real cock. But the buzzing in Amy's vagina was driving her a little nuts and thrusting her hips against Keira's face did help, and there was a perverse pleasure in seeing her synthetic cock fucking Keira's gagged mouth.

There were other holes to fuck too. As Amy circled round behind her, fuck-doll Keira bent low with her thighs parted, exposing to Amy's view both a glistening pussy and an ass wet with cum. The voice was in her head again, telling her that she was a cumslut, and that Keira's ass was divinely irresistible.

Which was undeniably true. Amy took great pleasure in licking the cum from that divinity, before lining up her strap-on cock with the entrance and plunging in. Every mewl of pleasure from the doll was music to her ears.

[Keira]

Abruptly it's all gone: the cuffs, the gags, the shredded remains of our clothing, even the purple strap-on that Amy has enjoyed savaging me with. (I can't complain.)

There's only Amy and me, our bags and our shoes, and matching sexy nurse's costumes (indecently short white dresses with red crosses). Which are just embarrassing, but he's not given us much choice. With a sigh of resignation, I work myself into one - and just in time too. The scratch of a key in the lock gives Amy just enough time to hide behind me before the door opens to admit a woman whose expression evolves from puzzlement to horror.

"We're just leaving," I say.

She says nothing for what feels like an age, her expression a conflict of emotions, then with a twist of her lips snarls, "I'll be back in five minutes. With security."

The door closes again, and Amy hurries to dress. "Help me with the zip," she says, an instruction rather than a request. She's blushing furiously, embarrassed again despite all that has happened today, and looks so utterly fuckable it's a shame we don't have the time. I'm a little disappointed that I'm the only one who has been fucked today, fantastic though it was.

"Ready?" I ask. It may be the end of the teaching day, but there are plenty of students out there, and no doubt some of our classmates exiting the lecture we have just missed while we were busy. "Keep your head high, and if anyone sees us, we're going to a party. Okay?"

Amy nods. "It's funny," she says, studying me. "Intellectually, I know you're a normal girl who takes the same classes as me, but my instincts tell me you're a walking, talking fuck doll."

I have no idea what to say to that. I'm not even sure what it means.

"I'm definitely not a lesbian," insists the girl who just fucked my mouth and licked cum from my ass, "but I do want you to be my walking, talking fuck doll."

"Um, okay." I guess I can live with that?

Amy smiles and it lifts my heart. "Come on, doll," she says, taking my hand. "Let's get out of here."

[Marcus]

As I watched my erotic creations saunter with affected indifference through a dispersing crowd of students and staff, their revealing costumes provoking sneers and laughter, I felt great satisfaction. One I'd seduced with power and pleasure, the other I'd twisted with whispered words, and I was curious to see how their relationship developed.

As a parting gift, I'd slipped the strap-on harness and dildo into Amy's bag, and had peered into first her future and then Keira's to witness their fucking from both perspectives. One day I planned to do more with Amy, but for now I was content with the knowledge she would be fucking Keira for me.

Because I had the rest of the world to play with, now that I had unlocked the true potential of the watch, and like a connoisseur of hedonistic pleasure, I would take my time and enjoy it to the max.