InterRachel Issues

Story Info
Head of HR pulls out all the stops to come to resolve a hard.
7.3k words
4.41
11k
38
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers

Rachel Thomas looked at the clock and stretched. Her first day as HR Director it was busier than she expected. She'd risen through the HR ranks over the past 12 years having dealt with just about every issue possible. Being director was a whole new set of issues, meetings with upper management, going over base guidelines, dealing with escalated issues, verifying compliance with regulations, boosting morale, hiring, firing...on and on the list went. She was exhausted. Dealing with individual issues was so much easier and she liked assuaging feelings, correcting behaviors, and dealing with various conflicts. She was good at that, good at finding mutually agreeable resolutions. She wondered why she strived so hard to get here just to be buried in paperwork.

She looked at the sign on the wall behind her, "Say what's on your mind. Be totally honest. There will be no repercussions, no reprimands for anything expressed honestly inside these walls." She had that frame moved from her previous office. She looked around and sighed. She wondered how often she'd be able to point to that telling the person or persons that they can speak 100% freely. They also moved her to an office that was 100% soundproof. They said she could shoot off a gun in here and no one would be the wiser...but they begged her not to test it out.

She thought back to the various people who'd tested her demand for openness. She'd been screamed at, called a cunt, told she was a puppet for the money-grubbing upper management, and many others. There was one guy who smirked and told her he wanted to bend her over the desk, lift her skirt, yank down her panties, and fuck the shit out of her. He then smiled and looked at her questioningly. She was sure if she'd said yes he'd have done it. She took all of it, sitting quietly until they were done, and then got down the the root of all the issues. Those were her happiest memories. Turning the angriest, most bitter members of the company into happy motivated assets. She had gotten a reputation as being unflappable and was often requested to resolve some of the more bitter disputes.

5:00. She put away the papers on her desk, turned off the lamp on the credenza behind her, and headed home.

Steven greeted his wife with a chilled glass of Pellini Limoncello. After their trip down the Amalfi Coast Rachel had fallen in love with the tart lemon liqueur. "How was your first-day herding cats?" he asked.

'Herding cats,' was the running joke they had in dealing with the myriad issues encountered at a huge corporation.

Rachel sighed, "No herding, no cats. More like cleaning a thousand kitty litters." She took a sip, her eyes closed as she felt the slightly sweet cold fluid flow down her throat. She smiled and nodded, "Much better."

They headed into the living room and flopped back. Steven listened as Rachel discussed all the boring parts of her job.

"I swear, Andy decided to retire before the audit, dumping all the preparation crap on me," Rachel moaned, "I was scrambling all morning trying to find previous audits and the results. Then..."

Steven sat attentively listening and when she was done, he gave her a few encouraging words but what brightened her mood was the delivery from their favorite Thai restaurant.

When they climbed into bed, Steven pulled his wife close, "It will get better after the audit. You'll have time to review all the policies that might need modifying, deal with escalated issues, and maybe come up with a few morale-boosting events. Remember the Boundary Waters trip you organized a couple of years ago?"

Rachel groaned, "followed by a record number of sexual harassment complaints...sorry, I wish I could have told you more but I'm not allowed to tell anyone anything that goes on during one of these HR reviews."

Steven chuckled, "You sure seemed like you wanted to say something, but I get it."

Rachel thought back to the week-long excursion. She could have filed a half-dozen complaints herself but as this was considered an out-of-office event anything that went on was outside of company regulations. "You don't remember that I could have come back with someone else's baby?" she sighed, "I had offers...quite a few. You weren't pissed when I told you?"

Steven pulled his wife's ass toward him happy that she opened her legs so his hardening cock was pressed against her pussy. "I was pissed. You should have had a lot more than just a dozen," he said as he pulled off her tee shirt, "every guy there should have wanted to feel these. Anyhow, you were the only one with a one-piece. Next time I'll make sure you have that tiny red string thing."

Rachel lay back as her husband swirled his tongue around her erect nipple while he ground his hard cock against her pussy. She hadn't told him but there were more than a dozen offers, especially after she took on a dare and went skinny-dipping with a small group. "God, yesss," she moaned as she stroked his head of hair. As good as this feels, the two guys who dove underwater to suck on her nipples felt better....so much better. Had they not backed off immediately when she reminded them she was married she might have better, more erotic memories.

Steven had wondered often whether his beautiful wife had strayed, especially on that trip. She had to have been the hottest woman there, even though most of the expedition was made up of young virile men and women. The canoeing trip didn't seem to attract a lot of the older folk in the company. Rachel was blessed with near-perfect features. Long straight blonde hair, narrow face, sparkling blue eyes, perky nose. But it was her lips that attracted him and most other men. She had puffy lips that when she parted them made an almost perfect 'O.' He was sure every guy wanted to slide his cock into that inviting orifice.

But that wasn't all. Her breasts weren't huge but jutted from her chest capped by puffy nipples. Nothing in the world tasted better than Rachel's nipples...a rock-hard nub surrounded by velvety soft areolas. As a bonus, her nipples were so sensitive she would often cum simply with manual or oral stimulation. As he played with the right nipple, sucking on the left, he could feel her pussy grind more and more rapidly against his cock.

God! Her pussy. It was a thing of beauty. She kept a nice blonde patch of pubic hair above but always waxed below. Normally, her labia were tightly closed but when aroused like now, she opened like a flower, her pink insides glistening. He kept playing with her nipples but kissed his way down her tight abs to her navel.

Rachel was close to cumming even before her husband moved down her body. She'd been replaying the feelings as the two men sucked on her nipples. She recalled both fearing and needing one of them to reach between her legs but when they came up for air she said that phrase she later regretted, "Guys, I'm married." That night, in the tent she shared with another woman, she quietly rubbed one out. "Yesss, yesss," she panted as her husband's tongue scraped up her aroused clit.

Steven always loved the taste of his wife's pussy, loved how wet she got, loved how she humped his face with her ass lifted off the bed. He drove his tongue between those flared lips, pulled on her nipples, and felt a rush as she exploded.

Rachel was exhausted and could pass out if she wanted to but she owed it to her husband to get his release so she pulled him up and kissed him. She guided his nice 6" cock inside her with a soft moan. She looked at him and sighed, "Fuck me and just cum inside me. That was great and we need sleep," she said. This was their pattern. She had her one orgasm and was done for the night. Oh, to be multiorgasmic as some of her friends were.

Steven wasn't one to argue and drove his cock into her wet tight pussy. He was thinking about his wife on the canoe trip. There were a lot of hugs and private messages exchanged as they climbed out of the cars. He'd watched at least a dozen men come over to say goodbye as he sat in the car waiting for her. He knew something happened and rather than make him angry or jealous it made his balls ache with a sudden urgency. "Fuck!" he spat as he buried his cock as deeply as he could inside her.

Rachel could feel the powerful spurt splash against her cervix as she stroked her husband's back. His orgasm seemed more intense than usual and lasted longer. He finally went limp before pulling out and rolling off of her. She wondered what triggered his intensity. Was it something she said?

Steven grabbed the box of tissues, handed it to his wife, and kissed her. "God, I love you. I'm the luckiest guy in the world," he smiled.

* * *

The next four weeks were tough on both their sex lives. Steven's job took him out of town for two of the weeks and Rachel's preparation for the audit along with adapting to her new role as Director left both drained and with little energy for love-making.

She felt like she was in her element, though. She led the team in meetings to get all documents in order, found everyone followed her instructions, and soon felt like she was truly in control. What started out as faking morphed into truly leading the team.

Rachel put the final report away with a huge sigh of relief. They passed the audit with no findings. First time ever. Finally, she'd be able to turn her attention to some of the issues escalated to her desk. She looked at one that seemed minor yet bizarre. Two of the salesmen over at Clarkson complained about another man...padding his crotch? She picked up the phone.

"Gloria? You escalated an issue to me. Can you fill me in on what the hell this is about?"

"Bob Sather and Mac Andrews came to my office complaining that Dwayne Martin struts around in tight pants and pads his...you know, junk," the woman said softly.

"So? I mean, it's weird but women wear padded bras so who cares? But the point is, did you suggest they discuss it like mature adults?" Rachel asked.

"I did. First thing I suggested but Bob claimed Dwayne laughed at them and told them they were jealous since both their...hang on. Let me close the door," Gloria said. She came back on, "Ok, Dwayne told the two men that their cocks together weren't as big as his is. That's why it escalated. And trust me when I tell you this is the weirdest thing I've ever dealt with. The two men stood in my office and told me they were a good 7" each. I'm sorry to dump this on you but I've never been in the middle of a dick-size dispute. Look, if you want me to resolve it...I know you're knee-deep," she suddenly laughed, "Sorry, I almost said balls-deep. Anyhow, you've got that audit crap..."

"No, the audit crap is done. I was just going to send out an email. We passed. 100% compliant! I'll handle it and set up a meeting. This will be tons better than dealing with auditors. Thanks for letting me know about this. Oh, by the way. Why did these guys think padding his junk was such a big deal in the first place?" Rachel asked.

"Oh yeah. Dwayne's the #1 salesman and they say it's because he closes more sales with the women because...you get it," Gloria said. "Between you and me if it works, go for it. I might have undone a button or two when negotiating."

Rachel chuckled, "We all have...that and more. OK, thanks. I'll let you know how this works out. This sounds a lot better issue to get balls-deep in," she chuckled. "Oh, and if he is padding his junk and closing sales because of it, I might have to issue a directive that all men pad their junk," she giggled.

* * *

Dwayne was the first to arrive. He was an impressively tall black man, standing at least 6' 6". He was impeccably dressed in a midnight blue three-piece suit, with a yellow-based red tie, and black Johnson and Murphy wingtips. She found it interesting that he chose that red hue. He's aware that men prefer blue-based reds and women prefer yellow-based reds? She couldn't help but check out his package, that was the basis for this entire meeting. If he weren't padding then he had to be abnormally large. What bothered her was that this whole thing could have been squashed from the beginning had he not thrown out that challenge.

Just as she was about to ask him a question about where he grew up, the door opened and her EA peered in.

"Mr. Andrews and Mr. Sather are here," Elizabeth said. The look on her face indicated both were good-looking and she was right.

She introduced herself and indicated the three seats across from her desk. All three were as well dressed as anyone she'd come across but being in sales it was a requirement. Dress for success and all that. "OK. Let's get a couple of things out of the way. This is a safe place," she indicated the frame behind her. "Anything you want to say, say it. This is not being recorded and no one can hear anything outside of this office. This is soundproof. Questions?"

They all shook their heads. Bob and Mac glared over at Dwayne who was looking at the back of his hand. Huge hand, Rachel thought. She looked at her folder. "The basis of this complaint is that both you Mac and you Bob maintain that Dwayne in effect is using a codpiece to get an advantage selling to women. Is that right?"

Mac spoke first, "That and he basically told us we have tiny dicks," he spat.

Bob nodded, "But we're losing commissions as he closes more sales, especially with women buyers. And he said what Mac said."

Rachel sighed. It makes sense. They're selling women's lingerie and she had no idea but 90% or more of the buyers have to be women. "OK, let me get this straight. Ignoring the disparaging remark concerning your penis size if padding your junk enhances sales, why aren't you doing it? Why wouldn't you?" she asked.

"Because it's deceptive," Mac said. If he lies about that," he nodded over to Dwayne's lap, "how can the customer trust him?

Rachel looked at the tall black man, "Are you lying? And don't tell me your dick is bigger than mine. That's not an answer."

Dwayne stood up and grabbed his crotch, "100% pure beef, ma'am. What to see here is Italian wool, 100% cotton boxers, and my man parts. Nothing more, nothing less." He sat down and then glared back at the two guys.

"Have you ever padded your man parts?" Rachel asked.

"No ma'am."

"Not even back in school?" she asked.

"No ma'am. Wouldn't have done much good as I wore baggie pants back in school," he chuckled.

Rachel looked at all three. "All I can say is there's nothing to your complaint. Without inspecting him further it looks like he's telling the truth."

Bob stood up, "What about his innuendo that we have small dicks?" he asked.

"I never said that. I said both of your dicks together aren't as big as mine," Dwayne said calmly.

Mac shook his head, "He's lying and you all know it. I'm a good 7" and Bob says he's that big also. No one on earth has a 14" cock! I want him written up and to issue us both a formal apology."

Rachel shook her head. "I feared you guys wouldn't let it go. Guys say that, say that all the time. You going to make it a federal case?" she asked. "Can't you just say it was hyperbole?"

"It wasn't hyperbole, ma'am and length isn't the only measure. Of course, I don't have a 14" cock but I'll bet you both $1,000 that in volume my cock is over twice the sum of both yours."

Rachel had her face in her hands. The auditors were more reasonable than men with penis size issues. She looked up, "No betting, dammit! Fuck it! All three of you, stand up. Drop your pants and boxers...briefs. Whatever!" she snapped.

She was shocked to see all three stand and without hesitation drop their pants to the floor. 'Fuck me,' she thought, 'all three guys were gifted but Dwayne was very gifted. "Damn! Look, if you're going to see this through to the end you'll all need to be hard." She groaned to herself seeing all three stroke their limp cocks.

She pressed the intercom, "Elizabeth. Do you have a sewing tape measure?"

"Hang on, I think I have one in my...yes. Do you want me to bring it in?" the woman asked.

"No! Hang on, can you just hand it through the door?" she asked. "Guys, turn around just in case." She went over and opened the door 4" and took the roll of tape. "We're conducting an experiment," she explained before closing the door.

She went back to the guys, none of whom were close to being hard. She sighed and began unbuttoning her blouse. "If any of you ever breathe a word about this..." she said firmly. She pulled off her blouse and she wished she'd not worn her red transparent lacy bra. Then she unzipped her skirt letting it drop to the floor revealing a matching red thong. "OK, is this sufficient?" she asked. She might as well have been naked since the set was fully see-through.

All three had fully rigid members in a flash. She tried not to stare at them but her eyes lingered the longest on Dwayne's. His cock was massive but his balls were even more impressive. The man definitely had not been padding his junk.

"Good. Good job guys. I knew you could do it. She picked up a pen and pad of paper and knelt in front of Mac. His cock was hard and throbbing when she gripped it. She stroked it a few times and then measured the length and girth. "6 3/4" length, 6 7/8" girth."

Then she went over to Bob. She stroked his cock a few times thinking how easy it would be to suck on it but she collected herself and then measured. "7 3/8" length, 6 1/4" girth," she sighed. 'Don't compare with Steven...don't compare...fuck!' she thought bitterly.

She stood and then knelt by Dwayne. Her hand wrapped around just half the girth. She stroked his cock smearing the stream of gooey fluids up and down the shaft. She sighed and then took the tape measure. "11 3/4" length, 9 1/2" girth." She stood up looking for somewhere to wipe the precum off her hands. She found a tissue and then went over to her desk. "Let me do the math," she said not bothering to cover up. They'd seen her nearly naked and they weren't making a move to cover up themselves.

"Mac, 25.2 cubic inches," she mumbled. "Bob, 23.0 cubic inches." Then she clicked her calculator a bit more, stopped, and did it again. She looked at the three. Um, you two amount to 48.2 cubic inches, give or take as your cocks aren't true cylinders. She looked at Dwayne and licked her lips, "Um, your cock has a volume of 54.3 cubic inches. I'm afraid he was right. Does that resolve this?" she asked. She couldn't understand why her voice was so hoarse, her nipples so achingly hard, and her pussy throbbing.

Bob and Mac nodded their heads and reached to pull up their pants while Rachel reached for her blouse. She stopped when she heard Dwayne's voice.

"While diversity is a necessary goal it cannot be at the expense of team, group, and corporate cohesiveness. Humans tend to be attracted to those with similar backgrounds, ethnicity, faith, gender, and other diverse characteristics. I thereby encourage all directors and managers to initiate team-building events and activities to promote more common experiences. This is more important than ever if we want everyone to work towards a common goal."

Rachel turned to look at the man, "You're quoting my email?" she asked.

Dwayne nodded to the two men, "Morale, team-building, common experiences...all part of your vision for this company. Bob, Mac, and I could use a common experience, a morale-building event to bring us closer together as a team," he said as he took the blouse out of the slender blonde's hand.

Rachel didn't move as she saw the other two men stepping out of their pants. She closed her eyes as Dwayne's huge hand deftly unclipped her bra in the back. She felt the dripping shaft press against her leg and without thinking tried to wrap her hand around it.

Bob had stripped naked and came over to the beautiful woman, stroking her ass before kneeling and pulling the flimsy thong to the floor. Then Mac's cock was in her other hand and she was stroking two cocks for the first time in her life. She roused herself, her brain spinning trying to find a way out of this but instead picked up the phone, pressing intercom.

barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers