InterRachel Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elizabeth, we're finishing up here. I know you want to get to your sister's so I'll see you tomorrow." She put down the receiver and then picked it up again just as Dwayne's middle finger slid inside her.

She misdialed three times as both her nipples and her pussy were being roughly stimulated. 'Honey, sorry. I need to finish with a few things...ahhh, um. Sorry. Another email. Um...I'll be late so go ahead and eat...mmmm, mmmm, crap!" She put her hand over the receiver as she let herself be picked up and placed on her desk. "Sorry, Elizabeth just told me someone's coming inside... love you," she panted as she quickly hung up.

Bob cleared off her papers and then laid the woman back. He sucked a nipple into his mouth while indicating to Mac he should do the same.

Rachel had never been with two guys before, except for that time skinny-dipping, let alone three. She idly wondered how she'd be able to take care of three angry cocks, especially three so huge. Dwayne's scared her when she saw it. She doubted she or any other woman would be able to take it all. Steven's 6" always filled her up. Perhaps they'd be content with blowjobs. As she was working out the dynamics of this unexpected circumstance she felt the familiar aching start.

Dwayne's middle finger was smeared in the woman's juices as he rapidly pumped into her pussy. As he always had to do to get their pussies ready for his cock he added a second finger. Most women told him his two fingers were already more than their husbands' or boyfriends' cocks. He tongued her tasty pussy easily finding her hard nub. Within seconds the blonde cried out she was cumming as she grabbed his head pulling him hard between her spread legs.

Rachel often had intense orgasms but that was the first time saw stars...not just stars but flashes of lightning. She was doing the splits while grinding her pussy against the man's face feeling the waves crash through her. At last, the pleasurable feeling faded and she went limp.

Dwayne stood up, wiped the juices from his face, gripped his massive cock, and lined the head up with the flared pink lips.

Rachel was in a daze but was about to push the man away. She wasn't on the pill as Steven wasn't potent enough plus Dwayne's cock might injure her. She put her hands on his hips when Bob spoke.

"Hang on. I know you won this dispute and by all rights should get to fuck her first but you'll ruin this sweet pussy for us. Let's go in order of smallest to largest," he said.

Dwayne backed away, "that's fair. She can suck Mac's cock while you fuck her. Then again, she can easily take care of three of us at once. Rachel, do you have some lube?" he asked.

Rachel roused herself and shook her head. She did have a small tub of Vaseline in her top drawer but never let any man near her ass. Then she thought about the time...'fuck! Hannah says that once you've tried it, you'll make it part of your fuck-sessions,' she remembered. "Sorry, yes. The top drawer."

Dwayne grinned, nothing better than a tight ass. "Bob, go ahead and fuck her, get her nice and loosened up while I grab the lube."

Bob grinned and pulled the woman to her feet and led her over to the couch. He gently bent her over the arm.

Rachel should be in charge. She was two levels above these men but wasn't sure how to wrest back control of the situation. Here they were telling each other who would do what to her without considering her needs....though they did give her an amazing orgasm. She opened her legs allowing Bob to easily slide his cock inside her, "Oh, God!" she grunted as the man wasted no time driving his cock deep inside her. 'Holy fuck!' she thought, 'if his cock is the smallest...'

Mac came over and sat on the couch. He slid his ass over until his cock was lined up with the gorgeous blonde's mouth. She never hesitated as she wrapped her lips around his throbbing shaft. He pressed the back of her head and she complied by taking more of his cock into her throat.

Rachel had always been able to stifle the gag reflex and she was pleased even with more cock than she'd sucked on before, she had no issues.

"Fuck! She sucks cock like a pro. Remember Crystal in Atlantic City?" he asked Bob. "She's better." He put his head back and held her head as he guided her sucking. He gripped one of her huge dangling tits and sighed happily. This turned out to be the best day he'd ever had at work.

Dwayne came over to the couch and tapped Bob on the shoulder. "Here. Get her ass ready and you can have first crack at it. Then, when you're ready she can get on Mac's lap, you fuck her ass and she can suck my cock. As soon as one of you guys cum, I'll take that hole. Sound good?" he asked.

Bob grinned, "I'm starting to like you. Sorry about all that..." he stepped back and waved his hand towards the man's cock.

"It's fine. It sure worked out well in the end," Dwayne chuckled. "We might need to have a few more internal issues." He slapped Bob on the shoulder as he handed the tub to him.

Rachel felt the cool gel being shoved roughly into her ass. This was the first time anyone had done that and while it wasn't uncomfortable she kept clenching her anus. 'Relax, relax your butt and you'll love it,' Hannah told her, 'plus, as an added bonus since you're not on the pill if you find a hot guy you can let him cum in your ass.' She tried to relax but as soon as she felt the plump head press against her virgin hole she couldn't help it.

Bob had done this before and took it slow. He pressed a little then backed off. Each time he entered her a bit farther. Then, on the fifth attempt, she finally relaxed and he slid easily inside her. 'Holy fuck! She's incredibly tight," he groaned.

Mac grinned, "I can't wait. Pull out and bring her over here."

Rachel felt coolness inside her rectum as the fat shaft pulled out. She limply let herself be lowered onto Mac's slightly larger cock, feeling his wonderful fullness. "Yessss," she hissed as her pussy was filled with cock. She could get used to this, she thought. Then internally slapped herself. Never again!

Bob came around admiring the creamy bouncing ass and leaned against her back. She'd stopped fucking Mac's cock and was sticking her ass out. This time he slid right in hoping he'd last as he doubted he'd ever fuck a tighter hole in his life. 'How will Dwayne ever get his cock inside her ass?' he wondered. Then he picked up the pace, aggressively fucking her tight tush.

Dwayne was stroking his cock watching the two men fuck both the blonde's holes but he needed more. He knelt on the couch and without prompting looked down as Rachel eagerly pulled his cock into her mouth. 'Wow!' he thought, 'she'd taking half my cock into her mouth without gagging!' he thought. She was eagerly bobbing her head into his long cock taking more and more of him into her throat. She was taking more than any woman had before and she was just starting. "I never met this Crystal but I doubt she sucks cock like she does," he nodded down at the bobbing blonde head.

Rachel was grunting loudly and rhythmically as she felt the huge shaft pound deep into her rectum. Mac was playing with her tits, paying a lot of attention to her erect nipples. She was impressed with herself that she could take almost 3/4 of Dwayne's cock into her throat but what she liked the best was the base of Mac's cock grinding against her clit. She gasped on the huge cock in her mouth as everything boiled up inside her. Impossible! She never had more than one orgasm.

As Rachel came, Bob gritted his teeth attempting to stifle the rapidly increasing ache in his balls. "Fuck!" he groaned as he slammed once more into her perfect rectum just as he felt the initial spurt of cum jet inside her.

Rachel had her mouth open as she orgasmed and clamped her lips back onto the fleshy shaft as the pulsing ebbed. Then she felt Bob spasming in her ass idly wondering how to clean up after an anal creampie. Where had she come up with that term? she wondered. Creampie...did Steven mention that?

After Bob pulled out and staggered over to Rachel's desk to grab a handful of tissues, Mac decided he needed to try out the babe's ass. He pushed her off gently and then turned her around so her back was to him. "Put my cock in your ass," he ordered.

Rachel had never fucked in this position but she could see why Mac wanted her like this. She reached beneath her, gripped his slick cock, and lowered herself so her open asshole was lined up. "Oh, fuck!" she grunted as her weight bottomed her out instantly. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see that Dwayne had moved between her open legs, his huge cock in his hands.

Dwayne had been waiting for this. The bad thing about having a huge cock is every time he was part of a gang bang, the others made him wait. On the other hand, dozens of times he'd ended up taking the bitch home with him. They always demanded more once he got started. Rachel's eyes were wide open as he leaned forward and pressed the plump head against her sopping cunt. Damn! He loved the looks on their faces the first time he penetrated their unprepared pussies. He leaned into it and popped inside the slender woman.

"Shit! Wait...oh my God!" she sputtered. 'This will never work! He's too fucking big,' she thought. She opened her legs as wide as she could and gritted her teeth. The pain was intense...searing but somehow pleasurable. How could this be pleasurable?

Dwayne took it slow. He pulled out and then pushed in a little deeper. The woman was gasping in air with each thrust and her chest was heaving. He grabbed handfuls of tit as he picked up the pace just as he heard and felt the woman cum a third time.

"Oh my God! Fuck meeee, fuck my cunt!' she panted. The pain had dissipated and the incredible fullness with huge cocks in her ass and pussy was causing a series of constant orgasms. Dwayne's fat cock was scraping on her clit without him even pressing up into her. Then she felt it. Mac cried out as he added his sperm to Bob's.

After Mac finished ejaculating, Dwayne lifted the blonde easily and stood in the middle of the office bouncing her on his cock. Rachel was clinging to him, her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist. Cum was streaming out of her ass onto the floor but no one cared. The two naked men sat on the couch stroking their cocks as they watched the foot-long ebony shaft disappear into the swollen slit.

They looked at each other and sighed. "Fuck me, how deep up inside her is he?" Bob said softly.

Mac nodded and mumbled, "Oh to go where no man has gone before..."

Rachel felt another orgasm coming on...what was this one? The tenth? She was putty in the man's hands...on his cock as she felt herself sloshing on his monster member. Any presumption she was the one in charge here was gone as she felt herself being fucked...truly and thoroughly fucked. Then Dwayne went over to the desk and laid her on her back. He grabbed each of her ankles, lifted them high and wide, and then rapidly thrust into her sloshing yet tight pussy.

Both of the men came over to want. "Fuck me, Dwayne I'm totally in awe of what you've got between your legs," Mac sighed.

Bob nodded, "Damn. To just once be in your shoes...fuck the walking-a-mile shit," he chuckled. "Mac, let's go. I think they're going to be here a while. Dwayne, if I were you I'd take her home tonight. Send her back to her husband in the morning. Rachel, it was great meeting you. You are great at this issue resolution thing. Dwayne, see you tomorrow. I'd like to buy you lunch to make up for filing a complaint against you. I was wrong...so wrong." He went over to pull his clothes on.

Dwayne dropped a leg and shook each of the men's hands then went back to fucking the beautiful blonde director who was cumming again. He felt her fluids flowing down his scrotum and drip onto the floor. 'Damn, she has a great body,' Dwayne thought. Perfect tits, tight cunt, and ass begging to be fucked...'

Rachel groaned as she came down from yet another orgasm as the man pulled his cock out of her slimy pussy. He picked up the tub of gel and took a gob and shoved it into her ass. She knew it was going to happen, she hoped it wouldn't but this would be better than having a black baby. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she let the man push her ankles up around her ears. Never in her life had she felt so vulnerable, so helpless, so aroused.

Dwayne then smeared his cock with the gel before pressing his cock against her tight puckered hole. He was surprised at how easily he was able to pop in. She wasn't resisting at all and he was soon fucking her ass without worrying that he'd hurt her. Barely 10% of the women he'd known had allowed him to fuck their asses. Half of those screamed and begged him to stop. A small handful gritted their teeth and took it but this woman took over holding her ankles and was cumming again. Her once-tight labia were wet flared and swollen and laid out beneath him. Her pussy looked as used as a pussy could get and he hoped she'd recover before her husband noticed. He thumbed her clit as he drove into her.

Rachel was barely aware when the two men came over and kissed her. Each squeezed a breast and thanked her. Then they left. She suddenly realized this had to be the first time in her life that a fucking session didn't start with a kiss, in fact, the kisses she just got were the first ones.

Dwayne looked down at the woman and decided she'd had enough. He knew the signs, damp hair from sweat, ragged panting, glistening body, and unfocused eyes. He pulled out and rapidly stroked his cock while pointing it at her chest.

Rachel watched as a long rope shot out splashing on her face and neck. Another hit just below that followed by a series of lesser strings until her face, neck, chest, and stomach were dripping warm pools of cum. She licked her lips and then scooped some of the cum on her nose and cheeks into her mouth.

Dwayne stood back admiring his work and was surprised when the blonde slid off the desk and knelt. She sucked his cock into her mouth, her tongue milking the rest of his cum out of his cock. He looked at the clock and sighed. "Damn, bitch. I'd love to stay all night but you need to get home to your husband."

Rachel moaned as she sat back and looked at the clock. It was after 6 pm. They'd been fucking for over three hours. The meeting started at 2 so...wow. She looked up at the tall black man. "I assume that fulfilled your need for team cohesiveness," she asked. Then she looked back at the glistening fat snake danging an inch from her face.

Dwayne grinned, "That and more. You'll be getting a 5 ⭐️ review."

* * *

Rachel got home after 8 feeling guilty and drained. Her ass burned, and her pussy throbbed from being stretched out more than she thought possible, and from an untold number of orgasms. 'Please, please, please. Please don't be horny tonight, Steven,' she thought.

"Damn, honey. I thought the audit was over and your late nights would be done," Steven said as he got up. "Did you eat? I have lasagna in the microwave ready to go." He gave her a hug. "You feel warm. Are you coming down with something?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Just exhausted. Meetings...you know post mortems after the audit. I'd love some lasagna and a drink," she said as she flopped onto the couch.

* * *

Three weeks later, Earl Stanford called Rachel into his office. She felt her stomach sour wondering if somehow word got out. It felt like the sword of Damocles hanging over her head. Her career, her marriage, and her life would be over if what she did ever got out. She went up to the 43rd floor and tapped on the window next to the door. He waved her in with a smile so she felt a wave of relief.

Earl stood up and waved to a seat, "Damn! I knew you were the one for this job. First the audit thing and then over at the intimate apparel division. I heard about the great job you did in quelling the conflict between the top three sales staff. I know you can't discuss the particulars but what I'd give to have been a fly on that wall.

Rachel blushed and then stammered, "Um. It was nothing. Just heard them out, you know listened. I think that was all they wanted was someone to listen to them," she said softly.

"We'll, whatever. Here." He stood and gave her an envelope, "a bonus. Both for the audit and for your incredible conflict-resolution abilities."

She opened the envelope and gasped. It was a good 10% of her annual salary. "Thank you. This is totally unexpected." They exchanged a few more pleasantries, and then Earl looked distracted. She saw that the meeting was over and in a daze headed back to her office.

The following week, she got a call from an internal number with a name she didn't recognize.

"Ms. Thomas?" the man's voice asked. "Have a moment?"

"Yes, Rachel is fine. Sure, what's up?" she asked. Calls out of the blue were normal in HR. No one ever needs HR until they need them.

"I'm Paul Preston over in sales. You defused an issue I thought was impossible to resolve. Do you remember Dwayne Martin, Bob Sather, and Mac Andrew's?"

Rachel chuckled, "How could I forget? The most unusual situation I've ever dealt with. Why, are there new issues?" she asked.

"No. Quite the opposite. These guys have become best friends, going to lunch together, triple dating...you know. My three best salesmen are now working together and have actually increased their sales. I credit what you did for them. I think you're a miracle worker."

Rachel blushed. "Um, thanks. But they were open to suggestions and were quite easy to work with."

"That wasn't the case for me. They hated...I mean hated each other. I thought there'd be blows in the parking lot. You must have a magic touch. Anyhow, I talked to Earl, you know, your Senior Director and he gave the OK. We're going to do one of your suggestions. A week in Vegas so the team can share experiences. I read your mission statement and it just makes sense."

"That's great news," she said. Why did he need to talk to Earl about that, she wondered? Give me credit for the idea?

"It is. Are you free the third week of next month? We'd like you to join us. We want to make sure everyone gets as much out of it as possible. You were spot on when you said that the goal of maximum diversity runs counter to team cohesiveness. We'd pay your way. Earl gave me his blessing for you to join us, consider it a week vacation on the sales team," he finished.

Rachel knew the answer and she wrote the optimal guidelines, "Are spouses invited?"

"No. Just as you proposed. It will be the entire team going to shows, seeing the sights, watching the Bellagio fountains...you know, shared experiences. Are you in?"

Rachel hesitated knowing the three men would be there. What would they expect and how many other men would share her? Then she thought how often she thought about a 54 cubic inch cock. "Sure. It sounds fun," she said softly. "Thanks for asking. Send me the details and I'll block out my calendar."

That night, after dinner Rachel looked at her husband, "I had my annual physical yesterday and I told her about my menstrual cramping and heavy...too much information?" she blushed.

Steven chuckled, "I've heard about the cramping every month. I didn't know about...anyhow, did she have a suggestion?"

Rachel nodded, "She wants me to go on the pill. It should alleviate some of the monthly issues but I told her that otherwise it was not really needed."

Steven chuckled, "I'm not 100% shooting blanks. There's always the possibility that some of my sperm is viable," he said. "It never bothered my that we can't...at least, I can't have kids but since neither of us wants kids it sounds like a great idea. Are there other side effects?"

"A long list but Linda swears all are extremely unlikely. I suppose I could start on it and see," she said softly.