Interracial Cuckolding Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby eagerly turned around, clearly excited to show off her nice bubble butt.

"Oh. my. god!" The therapist exclaimed.

"That explains everything. That nice hot round ass paired up with that little whiteboy dick is a complete mismatch. No wonder you two were struggling. I can't wait for Dwayne to get here, he is going to love your hot ass. Wow!" The therapist said, her passion evident. Gabby was absolutely blushing from the compliments.

"Thank you therapist Lansky." Gabby said as she took off her bra and panties.

The therapist collected the couple's clothes as the two of them stood awkwardly side by side, completely naked.

"Why don't you two go get comfortable on the bed real quick, your bull Dwayne is going to be here shortly. In the meantime, how about you get your girlfriend ready for him?" The therapist said, eager for some action.

Gabby and Jimmy got on the bed and felt their nervous energy melt away. They warmly embraced each other and kissed, and Jimmy's shriveled up little weenie started to get fully erect to it's maximum of 4 inches.

Gabby grabbed her boyfriend's little dick and stroked it while Jimmy sucked on her erect pink nipples.

"I can't believe we are doing this baby, this is so crazy." Gabby said to her boyfriend.

"I know, this is the craziest thing we have ever done, but I'm already super excited, I think this could work!" Jimmy said, as he got more and more horny.

"I haven't been this turned on in years! I'm so glad we can experience this together." Gabby said, as she stroked her boyfriend's little dick faster.

"Don't stroke his little weenie too hard, we don't want him to cum yet, Jimmy, why don't you go down on your girlfriend before your bull gets here?" The therapist said, eagerly watching the action.

Jimmy didn't need to be asked again, he quickly got between his girlfriend's legs and engulfed her shaved pink pussy. Perhaps the only sexual act he was qualified at.

"Mhmmmmm baby." Gabby said, as she ran her fingers through Jimmy's soft hair.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"He's here." The therapist said. Gabby and Jimmy stopped their foreplay and looked up.

"Welcome Dwayne! So glad you got here so quickly!" The therapist said, as she tightly hugged the tall black man.

"When you told me how hot this couple was, I made sure to get here as fast as possible." Dwayne said, entering the room.

Both Gabby and Jimmy felt their hearts beat fast as they watched him enter, his commanding, dominant aura instantly changing the mood of the room.

Jimmy instantly tensed up a bit and felt intimidated by his size and muscles, while Gabby only got more turned on. They both felt a little awkward being completely naked on the bed infront of him.

"Right this way Dwayne, let me introduce you to your new cuckold couple. They desperately need a man like you to help their sex life."

"And I am more than happy to provide them what they need." He said with a wicked grin on his face, as he looked at the naked young white couple sitting on the bed.

"That is Gabby, she's the 25 year old brunette bombshell I told you about, she has an amazing body, and a great ass, unfortunately it's been wasted on a small white dick, and she hasn't been getting the sexual satisfaction she needs. This is her little boyfriend Jimmy, he is a sweet, kind, loving boyfriend, but you know how it goes, he just doesn't have the equipment to satisfy his girlfriend. You are the missing piece Dwayne. They are both very excited to meet you." The therapist said as she rubbed Dwayne's shoulders.

"It's nice to meet you two, how have you enjoyed miss Lanksy's therapy so far?" He said with a grin.

Gabby and Jimmy looked at each other, not knowing who should answer, Gabby grabbed Jimmy's hand as she often does when she is nervous and looked back at the tall muscular black man.

"I think she has been wonderful for us so far, and we are excited to follow her guidance." Gabby said, as Dwayne had his eyes all over her naked body.

"Trust me, I've been in the lifestyle since the 1990s, I know how the game works, and I know just what you two need, you both are exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you again miss Lansky for the call." Dwayne said as he embraced the therapist.

"You were the best bull available, there was no one else I had in mind to call." She said, it was clear she was just as excited as everyone else.

"And Jimmy, I just wanted to let you know, you are a good man for allowing your girlfriend to get what she needs, you're going to enjoy the show for sure." He said with a supreme confidence.

"Thank you, sir. I just want her to be fully satisfied." Was all Jimmy could think to say as he held his girlfriend's hand even tighter.

"You don't need to worry about that, I'm going to give her what she's been dreaming of."

"I think it's time to get started, I'm going to be directing the action for today, but after this, they are all yours, Dwayne." The therapist said.

"Ohh, I can't wait for this." Dwayne said as he started to undress.

Gabby and Jimmy watched as Dwayne took off his suit, tie, dress pants and shoes. His muscular frame and hard erection pressing up against his boxers instantly caught the eyes of the young white couple.

He slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard 9 inches of big black cock. Both Gabby and Jimmy gasped as it came into view, unable to look away from its glory.

"Mhmmmm." The therapist moaned, admiring the beautiful black cock herself.

"Jimmy, would you please walk over here and join us, please?" She asked.

Jimmy looked at his girlfriend apprehensively.

"It's okay babe, just follow her lead." She said, her own heart beating with nervousness and excitement.

Jimmy gave her one last deep kiss as he got off the bed.

Dwayne looked down and saw Jimmy's shriveled up little white pecker and laughed. "Typical." He thought to himself.

"How's it going? You ready for this?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Was all Jimmy could say, still visibly intimidated by Dwayne's massive size.

Dwayne could pick up on Jimmy's timidness and submissive nature toward him and smiled. He could tell that Jimmy would be an easy cuck to boss around, which he preferred.

Dwayne and Jimmy were then standing side by side at the edge of the bed, with Jimmy's small 5'10 frame and barely 1 inch flaccid dick in complete contrast to Dwayne's 6'4 frame and 9 inch cock. The size difference was comical, and was exactly what the therapist wanted Gabby to see.

"He has the biggest penis I've ever seen!" Gabby suddenly squealed out, holding her hands to her face.

"Just a little bit bigger than your boyfriend, huh?" Dwayne said, causing Gabby and the therapist to laugh. Jimmy stood red-faced.

"Gabby, would you crawl over to the edge of the bed, I would like you to personally feel the size difference between Dwayne and your boyfriend." The therapist ordered, sounding like a film director.

Gabby eagerly crawled the length of the king sized bed and kneeled before Dwayne and her boyfriend.

"It is very nice to meet you, young lady." Dwayne said as he stuck out his hand to Gabby.

"It's nice to meet you sir." Gabby said as she shook the large black man's hand and felt an insane rush of excitement throughout her body. She had never been naked before another man, and her body was instantly reacting to Dwayne like she never could of imagined.

Gabby, doing what she was told, stuck out her hands and both grabbed Dwayne's massive, fully erect big black cock aswell as her boyfriend's semi-hard skinny white cock and began to stroke them both.

"Oh my god, I can barely fit my hand around his cock!" Gabby said, in shock at Dwayne's cock.

Jimmy's little dick started to get fully hard from his girlfriend's hand around Dwayne's black cock.

In fact, Jimmy couldn't keep his eyes off Dwayne's cock. He had seen lots of big black cocks in porn videos, but to see it up close was something else to behold. Jimmy was just as shocked as his girlfriend.

"Gabby, are you starting to understand what you have been missing out on? I know you adore your boyfriend, but look how tiny his little white dick is compared to Dwayne's beautiful piece of black manhood. There isn't a competition. Dwayne has a man's dick, Jimmy has a boy's dick. This is why this lifestyle works out so well. Once you really experience the power of big black cock, you are never going to stop wanting it." The therapist said.

Gabby and Jimmy's hearts were beating out their chest, this was all so intense for the young couple. Even Dwayne, who has been in the lifestyle for decades hasn't been this turned on for a long time seeing Gabby's soft white hand all over his cock.

"Thank you Jimmy, you can go take a seat in the cuck chair now." The therapist ordered.

Jimmy reluctantly walked away and sat in the chair, his tiny dick as hard as possible as he watched his girlfriend now grab Dwayne's cock with both hands.

Gabby just couldn't get over the size and power of the massive black cock she held in her hand, and she was absolutely soaking wet with excitement.

"I think she likes your cock there, Dwayne." The therapist joked. "It's her first black cock."

"They never forget their first time." He said with a laugh.

"How are you feeling, Gabby?" The therapist asked.

"I haven't been this excited in a loooong time!" She blurted out honestly.

"We can tell." The therapist responded, causing her and Dwayne to laugh. While Jimmy continued to stroke his little white weenie as he watched.

"Would you like to suck that beautiful black cock, Gabby?" The therapist asked.

"Yes!" She answered almost immediately.

Gabby lowered her head and arched her ass in the air as she took in Dwayne's cock head in her mouth.

"Mhmmmmm yeah." Dwayne moaned.

Gabby quickly got into an enthusiastic groove. Taking in Dwayne's cock as far into her mouth as it would go without choking. She really wanted to leave a good impression on Dwayne, even if it was difficult to fit his massive cock in her mouth.

After several minutes she took his cock out her mouth to catch her breath as she continued to rub his cockhead with her hand.

"It's alot tougher than sucking your boyfriend's little white dick isn't it?" The therapist asked. Causing Gabby and Dwayne to burst out laughing.

"It's way more challenging!" Gabby admitted, as she once again eagerly wrapped her mouth around the giant black cock.

The therapist turned to look at Jimmy, who was frantically jerking his little white dick as he watched his girlfriend passionately suck that big black cock. She smiled at how much he was enjoying watching, an all too familiar site to the experienced Interracial cuckold therapist.

"Hey Jimmy, why don't you go eat your girlfriend's pussy while she works on that BBC?" The therapist ordered.

"Yes ma'am." He said submissively as he got up onto the bed.

He stuck his tongue deep into Gabby's pussy as his face was in her ass, all while Gabby continued to suck Dwayne's big black cock.

To the therapist, this was an absolute beautiful sight of a young white couple eagerly accepting a Black bull's strong sexual energy into their relationship. She had no doubt this therapy was working on them. And seeing Dwayne happy and enjoying himself made her feel good aswell.

"She get your dick wet enough, Dwayne?" The therapist asked after several minutes of Gabby absolutely worshipping his cock.

"She's got it soaked and ready miss Lansky." He replied.

"Excellent. Jimmy, you did a good job over there, now get back to your cuck chair. And Gabby, are you ready for your first big black cock sweetie?"

"Yes!!!!!" Gabby answered, practically yelling.

She took Dwayne's cock out her mouth and quickly turned around and kissed her boyfriend on the lips.

"Isn't this so much fun?" She asked, noticing how hard Jimmy's little dicklet was.

"I can't believe how hot this is baby." He answered her back.

"I want you to lay on the bed horizontally so you are right next to your boyfriend while you get fucked." The therapist directed.

Gabby quickly got into position on her back and ran her fingers down to her soaked pussy. She had truly never been more horny in her entire life.

Jimmy was sitting directly behind Gabby and could see for himself just how wet and excited she was. He fully accepted that this therapy was working, and that Gabby was experiencing new heights of sexual pleasure. He also couldn't ignore the fact that his own little dick hadn't been this excited in a long long time.

Dwayne walked around the bed, his massive black manhood swinging as he walked, both Gabby and Jimmy unable to keep their eyes off of it.

"Go easy on her Dwayne, you're going to have to take it a bit slow, she's only been use to little whiteboy dick, so naturally she's going to be very tight." The therapist suggested, watching closely.

"I know how to break these white women in, I've been doing it for damn near 30 years now." He said with confidence, as he got on the massive king sized bed and looked down at Gabby. She was looking up at him with a look of total desire and thirst, her legs spread far.

He looked down and admired her beautiful, shaved, pink vagina. He moved his cock head down and rubbed it against her slit, causing Gabby to immediately yelp out in loud moans.

Jimmy moved his chair forward so he was directly behind his girlfriend and embraced her, kissing her all over her face and neck, knowing what was coming. His girlfriend was about to get stretched out by a big black cock, a scenario he has fantasized about and watched in porn for years and years.

Gabby, Jimmy and the Therapist all watched in total fixation as Dwayne continued to rub his beautiful big black cock up and down Gabby's pussy, fully aware that his manhood controlled the sexual energy of the room and relishing it. As an experienced dominant black bull, these were the moments that Dwayne loved the most, seeing the absolute awe in the faces of the white couples, mesmerized by the power of his big black cock.

Dwayne slowly and carefully inserted just half of his black cock into Gabby's tight vagina, causing the young white girl to absolutely erupt from the initial penetration, as her boyfriend caressed her gingerly.

"Oh my fucking GOD!!!" Gabby screamed at the most intense sexual pleasure in her life.

Jimmy's eyes almost popped out of his head witnessing this, even as he tried to mentally prepare himself to witness his girlfriend take a big black cock, it was much more intense than he imagined. His cock was so hard it was about to burst.

"UHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!!! OHHHH FUCK!!" Gabby yelled, as Dwayne slowly but surely rocked more of his cock into her.

"Don't yell too loud sweetie! People in the other rooms, hallways and lobby might be able to hear you! There are lots of people in this building!" The therapist said while laughing.

"I'm sorry! But his cock just feels soooo good!" Gabby said without any shame.

Gabby put her head back and looked up at her boyfriend and grabbed his hand.

"Babe! He's fucking me so good! Oh my god!" She said, quickly getting overwhelmed by Dwayne's size.

"You deserve this baby! You deserve the best of everything! This is so hot!" Jimmy said, as he started to stroke his little dick with his free hand.

Therapist Lansky smiled to herself as her own pussy was soaked watching the hot interracial sex taking place right before her. Seeing a young white girl taking her first black cock was something she enjoyed greatly, and knowing she helped set it all up only made her more excited. She looked over at Jimmy and laughed as he frantically stroked his small white cock.

"Does your boyfriend fuck you this good, Gabby?" She asked laughing.

"No!" She blurted out honestly, on the verge of cumming.

"Oh he doesn't? Why not?" Dwayne asked, in a taunting voice, as he began to fuck Gabby even harder now.

"Because he has a little cock and can't fuck me properly!" She yelled out truthfully, moaning louder.

Jimmy became redfaced hearing her say that, but it also turned him on even more, for some strange reason.

"Oh is that true huh? You don't fuck your girlfriend properly whiteboy?" Dwayne asked to Jimmy, making eye contact, laughing.

"No sir, that's why we are here." Jimmy said, feeling both shame and increased arousal.

"That's why you need me huh?" Dwayne taunted again, enjoying himself.

"Yes sir." Jimmy answered submissively.

Dwayne continued to deep dick Gabby harder and harder until she erupted in the most intense orgasm of her life, causing her to scream out.

"OHHHHH FUCK!!!" She yelled, her eyes almost rolling to the back of her head.

"Holy fuck that was hot." Therapist Lansky said, her own wetness dripping down her panties.

Jimmy was in complete awe at the sexual performance he just witnessed from Dwayne. Not only is Dwayne's cock twice as big as his, but he was able to fuck Gabby extremely hard and for a prolonged period of time without cumming, something that he could never do.

"You tapped out Gabby, or do you want some more black cock?" Therapist lansky asked, wanting to see more hot interracial action for her own viewing pleasures.

Gabby, breathing heavy, reached down and fingered her pussy, before looking at therapist Lansky and answering back, "I want more."

"Oh she's a pent up horn dog!" Dwayne joked.

"Ofcourse she is, she hasn't been fucked properly her whole life. Now she is going to be a complete black cock addict!" Therapist Lansky joked. "I've seen it play out hundreds of times, once they get their first taste of chocolate, they just want more and more!"

"Dwayne, let her ride it, make her work for it!" The therapist said, directing again.

Dwayne quickly got into position on the massive king size bed and relaxed himself, eagerly awaiting more tight white pussy, his massive cock still fully hard.

Jimmy gave his girlfriend another kiss before telling her, "Go ride that big black cock baby, it'd be so hot!"

"I'm still so horny!" Gabby admitted, as she quickly got off her back and climbed onto Dwayne.

Dwayne reached up and grabbed Gabby's nipples before reaching behind her and firmly grasping her ass cheeks.

"Damn she got a nice ass!" He yelled out, excitedly.

"Yup, and it was all being wasted on a whiteboy." Therapist Lansky said laughing.

"A damn shame." Dwayne said, "But we're fixing that error now."

He gave Gabby's bubble butt a couple more play slaps before he grabbed his hard cock and guided it into Gabby, both of them moaning at the initial penetration.

"OHHHH GOD!" Gabby screamed again, as she tried her best to ride the 9 inch tower of black power.

Even though she had never rode a cock before because Jimmy's dick was too little, she was a fast learner, and was quickly bouncing up and down on the big black cock as if she was an expert.

Jimmy was absolutely astonished by what he was seeing. The site of his girlfriends wet slippery pink vagina riding up and down on the big black cock was like a real life porn video happening just inches before him, the contrast was amazing, his girlfriend's moans were nothing he has ever heard before, and seeing her ass cheeks jiggle as she rode that BBC was all too much. Jimmy continued to jerk his little weiner at the beautiful site until he accidentally shot out a massive load all over himself.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkkk." Jimmy yelled, as he came all over himself.

"Uh oh, looks like someone got a little bit too excited watching his girlfriend ride that big black cock!" Therapist Lansky announced, laughing to herself as Jimmy looked embarrassed, his cum all over his chest and tummy.

Gabby turned around and looked at her boyfriend, "Babe! did you cum all over yourself watching?" She said laughing.

"Yes, it was just too hot!" Jimmy admitted, still catching his breath from one of the most intense orgasms of his life.