Interracial Cuckolding Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jimmy! Get use to it buddy!" Dwayne laughed.

"You guys keep fucking, i'll take care of little Jimmy boy." The therapist said, as she grabbed a paper towel and helped wipe the cum off Jimmy.

Gabby immediately went back to riding Dwayne's BBC, closing in on her own orgasm, but she started to get tired, and Dwayne could sense it.

Dwayne decided to take control, he firmly grasped Gabby's ass cheeks and started to drive his cock deep into Gabby's tight pussy himself, fucking her at a rapid pace.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" Gabby screamed, as Dwayne's entire 9 inches was going in and out of her.

"God yes fuck her Dwayne! Show her why black cock is the best! Cum in her! Fuck yes! Cum deep inside her Dwayne! Show her the power of BBC!" Therapist Lansky yelled, as she slid a finger down her panties and started to rub herself at the hot action.

Both Dwayne and Gabby started to scream out in orgasmic bliss at the same time, as Dwayne slapped his cock deep inside her a couple more times before he unleashed one of the biggest loads of his life all inside Gabby.

"Ohhhhhh my gooooddddddd!!!" Gabby screamed, as the feeling of being filled up with Dwayne's cum sent her over the edge.

"That was some of the best pussy I've ever had." Dwayne yelled. "Sign me up for more of that!"

"That was the hottest fucking I've ever seen on this bed, and I've hosted hundreds of couples with their bulls in here. That was the hottest ever! Fuck!" Therapist Lansky exclaimed, as she pulled her fingers out of her own panties.

Meanwhile Jimmy's little dick was nice and hard again minutes after cumming all over himself. He couldn't look away from his girlfriend's pussy, for whatever reason, seeing another man's cum dripping out of her pussy sent him into a hypersexual state, and his cock was harder than ever.

Gabby rolled over onto her back and lay beside Dwayne as they recovered from their orgasms, she spread her legs wide and enjoyed the feeling of all the cum inside her, somehow after all of that, she was still horny.

Therapist Lansky meanwhile walked over to Jimmy who couldn't look away from Gabby's pussy. She rubbed Jimmy's shoulders before speaking.

"Be honest Jimmy, when you said you knew what cuckolding was from porn videos, did you ever watch them?" She asked.

"Yes, I did." He answered truthfully.

"And in those videos, what did the cuck do after the bull pumped the wife full of his sperm?" She asked, grinning from ear to ear.

Jimmy paused briefly before answering, his heart pounding.

"The cuck licked it up." He answered.

"Good, so you do know how it works. Now go clean up your girlfriend." She demanded.

Jimmy immediately got up from the chair and crawled onto the bed.

"Hi baby. Did you enjoy watching?" Gabby asked to her boyfriend.

"It was the hottest thing I've ever seen." Jimmy said.

"Gabby, just put your head back and relax sweetie, your boyfriend is going to clean the cum out of your pussy, that's his job now." She said matter of factly.

"Oh my god babe, you're going to do that? That's... crazy!" Gabby said, as she spread her legs further, watching her boyfriend get closer.

"Cucks always clean up, that's how it goes in this lifestyle. Bulls fuck, cuckboys clean." Dwayne said, watching intently, he always enjoys watching the cucks clean up his sperm.

Jimmy couldn't believe how turned on he was, leaving absolutely no doubt that he truly was a cuck. He lowered his head and engulfed his girlfriend's messy, cum filled pussy with his tongue.

"Mhmmmmm baby that feels good." Gabby said, as she ran her fingers through Jimmy's hair.

"Yes that's it, clean up your girlfriend. So adorable." Therapist Lansky said, enjoying what she was seeing.

"How's it taste whiteboy?" Dwayne asked, a wide grin on his face.

"Good, sir." Jimmy answered, his mouth full of cum.

Jimmy spend the next couple minutes licking up every last drop of Dwayne's cum from his girlfriend's pussy, and enjoying every second of it, his own tiny cock rock hard again.

"Absolutely beautiful. Another Interracial cuckold success story." Therapist Lansky proudly announced.

Dwayne hopped out of bed and started to dress himself, completely satisfied, as Gabby and Jimmy lay naked on the bed and relaxed.

"So Gabby and Jimmy, how would you two feel about Dwayne being your permanent, long term bull? You both live in the same area here in Atlanta, and he would love to visit you two every week. I think you guys would just make the perfect match. He is just what you two need, and also, you guys are exactly what Dwayne has been looking for. It's a match made in heaven." The therapist asked.

"We would love that very much." Gabby said almost immediately. Jimmy nodded in agreement.

"You really are an amazing matchmaker, therapist Lansky! You introduce so many of these attractive couples to the lifestyle, you help get so many brothas the best pussy of their lives. Keep doing what you're doing ma'am!" Dwayne said, giving a hug to the therapist.

"Spreading the joys of Interracial Cuckolding is my passion. Every white couple needs an incredible black bull like you! Otherwise their sex life goes stale very quickly! You are the men doing them a service!" She said, looking at naked Gabby and Jimmy still lying on the bed.

"Now, what do you two say to Dwayne?" She asked them.

"Thank you for your amazing cock, Dwayne, it was the best sex I've ever had." Gabby said proudly.

"Thank you for satisfying my girlfriend like she deserves, sir." Jimmy said with respect.

"You are both very welcome. Let's make it happen again very soon. See you guys later!" Dwayne said, as he walked out the room, completely satisfied.

"Now you both see what I meant when I said this method of couple's sex therapy has the highest success rate in the industry. It's why I prescribe it to every couple that visits me. I believe your beautiful, loving relationship that you both share is only going to go stronger, thanks to the power of Dwayne's big black cock. Gabby is going to be getting some of the best dick on earth all while you get to watch, Jimmy! You never have to stress about her being satisfied again, and she is going to love you even more for allowing her to have all the big black cock she desires. Just beautiful. I'm so happy for you two." Therapist Lansky said, an extreme passion in her voice.

"Thank you for everything therapist Lansky, I am so happy we chose you and listened to your advice." Gabby said, happy as could be.

"I gave Dwayne your phone number Jimmy, he should be texting you soon so you guys can set up your own schedule. Dwayne is a very successful business man, so you are going to have to find a time that works for you all. But I highly recommend weekly visits, for Gabby's sake. She needs it." She said with a smirk.

"But just remember, with me out the picture now, Dwayne is going to be the one running the show when he shows up to your place, he's taking time out of his busy day to visit you, so my advice would be to always show him the respect that he deserves and accept that he is going to be the alpha male in your relationship now."

"We understand, thank you miss." Gabby said.

"Thank you for everything therapist Lansky." Jimmy said.

The couple slowly got out of bed and got dressed, completely overwhelmed by everything that just happened.

They both gave therapist Lansky a huge hug and walked out of her office, tightly holding hands, huge smiles on their faces. They noticed that as they left, several of the workers at the front desk gave them long stares and smirks.

"Do you think they know what we did in there?" Gabby asked her boyfriend.

"They probably do, but who cares!" Jimmy laughed.

Jimmy drove them home in a rush. They were both still extremely horny from the insane therapy session they experienced.

They ran inside their apartment and quickly got naked and jumped into bed together.

"I love you so much baby. Thank you for being the best and most supportive boyfriend ever!" Gabby said as she sucked Jimmy's little 4 inch cock.

"Your happiness is my happiness. You deserve whatever it takes to make you happy, and if that is 9 inches of big black cock, then I support it!" Jimmy said.

"I can't wait for him to come over." Gabby said as she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs invitingly. Jimmy jumped all over her.

Jimmy stuck his small dick inside his girlfriend's stretched out pussy and fucked her as hard as he could as they both made out passionately. Gabby could barely feel her boyfriend's little white weenie after the big black cock pounding she took earlier, but the feelings of intimacy she felt with Jimmy was more intense than ever before, all thanks to the therapy session from earlier.

Jimmy as usual didn't last very long and nutted all inside his girlfriend after just two minutes of missionary. They cuddled up in bed and discussed how excited they were for Dwayne to come over.

They both fell asleep in each other's arms happy as could be, both excited and thankful for miss Lansky and her Interracial cuckolding therapy session.