All Comments on 'Interracial Cuckolding Twist'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

BAN THIS SPAMMER!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

there's no way a worthless crack can be a bull and can please a woman after she's with a black brotha.

kill yourself race traitor.

onemobutuonemobutualmost 7 years ago
same story

I would love to read a story with the white guy is the bull and the black guy is the subby but all of your stories are the same. Stop making the cuckold a strong gay man make him an average or below average guy with a hot if not dominating wife. It;s so much you can do with it like race play. Look I wish you the best work on totally new stories and openings until then all your stories in my opinion is not exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The King of cut and paste

This is the same story you submitted last week.

We know your fantasy is to be dominated by a white man or white woman with a strap on but do you have to share it every two day???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worthless

I'm sorry I was speaking of you but your child like attempts to actually have an intelligent thought. Perhaps you do have them but never was talk how to read and write otherwise there is no excuse for your inability to actually write a story of any degree of meaning. Please stop there are places where you can for help like back to he 3rd grade!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The white bull fucked his big black ass the he sucked the white bull,most black.men crave that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...