Interracial Femdom In Atlanta

Story Info
BBW Becky slaps and pegs Tyrone in ATL.
1k words
2.05
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the City of Atlanta, Georgia. The place has long been called a chocolate city since people of African American descent represent its largest demographic. Atlanta is full of black intellectuals, fine brothers and sisters who hold it down at Morehouse College, Spelman College and Georgia State University. Tyrone Blackson is a local brother who doesn't subscribe to any of that. He's the stereotypical black thug that some not so bright sisters cannot get enough of. Tyrone Blackson has turned a significant number of Atlanta-area black women into single moms. A challenge has come for Tyrone in the form of Becky White...

Becky White, a recent graduate of the nursing program at Georgia State University, is a woman on the move. She's working at Atlanta's premier hospital and rubbing elbows with all the top notch doctors. Becky is also really into black men, much to the chagrin of her redneck parents Louis and Betty White of Alpharetta, Georgia. A lot of white women like black men. Becky is into some very specific activities when it comes to getting together with black men. Tyrone Blackson thought he could turn Becky into just another white slut, one who is totally submissive to him because of his BBC. Poor Tyrone, he fucked around and now Becky is going to make him find out...

"Tyrone, you are going to be my bitch," said Becky White. The short, chubby, blonde-haired and green-eyed white chick smiled while stroking her shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Atlanta-based hustler Tyrone Blackson watched nervously as Becky approached him. The big and tall black man forced himself to be calm but he was a nervous wreck. For years, Tyrone and Becky have been fuck buddies and he's gotten to stick his big black dick in every hole she's got. These days, Becky has embraced the White Femdom lifestyle and now she's after Tyrone's ass. Dammit, what's a brother to do?

"Hmm, go easy on me," Tyrone said, and Becky shook her head. The chubby blonde approached the big black man while stroking her strap-on dildo. It is well known throughout the world that black men with big black cocks fuck white women all day and twice on Sunday. The question is, can those same black men handle a white woman pegging them? Becky is about to find out, thanks to some help from Tyrone. A strong black man shouldn't be afraid of getting pegged by a short white chick, right? Tyrone is going to represent the Hood as Becky tests his ass with her dildo. Way to represent, Tyrone!

"Nope, easy is boring, raising a difficulty setting makes things more fun," Becky said with a wicked grin. Tyrone lay on his back, and the bed trembled slightly as Becky approached him. Grabbing some lotion, Becky smeared some of it on her dildo and applied the rest on Tyrone's ass. Without further ado, Becky pushed the dildo into Tyrone's ass. Folks, please take heed, for this is a monumental occasion. A white chick from the Deep South fucks a big black macho man in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Southern white womanhood and black masculinity colliding in a most kinky and sensual way. How about that?

"Oh fuck," Tyrone groaned, and the big black man shuddered as Becky's dildo filled his ass. Becky raised Tyrone's legs in the air as she worked the dildo into his ass. Becky looked into Tyrone's eyes as she fucked him in the ass with her dildo. Becky watches a lot of interracial porn where well-endowed black male porn stars like Brian Pumper, Lexington Steele, Devin Weed and Lil D butt-fuck white women like Annette Schwartz, Barbara Summer, Dee Williams and Allura Johnson all damn day. Well, Becky always wanted to give the brothers a taste of their own medicine and pegging is her chosen delivery method. How about that?

"I always wanted to show the world that white chicks aren't pushovers by fucking a BBC man with my dildos," Becky said enthusiastically. Tyrone groaned as Becky's dildo invaded his ass. The big black man couldn't believe that he was letting this short, chunky white chick fuck his ass with her dildo. Tyrone watched Becky's face as she fucked him. Hot damn, the chubby blonde chick's face was filled with energy, her nipples were hard and she was obviously really into what she was doing. Tyrone sighed and stroked his big black dick as Becky fucked him. Interracial pegging seems to be the thing nowadays...

"You're a mean bitch," Tyrone said smugly. Becky blinked in surprise, not believing her ears. Even with a dildo up his black ass, Tyrone was still defiant. Well, Becky cannot have that. Not at all. Becky let go of Tyrone's legs and the big black man sighed in relief. Becky smiled, something she did when she was happy...or up to no good. Becky grasped Tyrone's big black dick with one hand and stroked his face with the other hand. Tyrone smiled, thinking he was in the clear. White Femdom is deceptive as hell, and black men like Tyrone, who are used to dealing with loud, overtly hostile black women, fail to realize that white females subtlety makes them more dangerous...

"I own you," Becky said in a sweet voice, and she gave Tyrone the kind of smile a rattlesnake would recognize. In a flash, Becky slapped the shit out of Tyrone's face and as he blinked in surprise, she grabbed his balls and squeezed them. How hard can be a short, pudgy white chick squeeze a black man's huge black cock and huge black balls? Becky put them to the test, and Tyrone whimpered in pain, cowed at last. Smiling, Becky let go of Tyrone's cock and balls and resumed fucking his ass with her strap-on dildo. Becky fucked Tyrone's ass with the dildo until the big black man tapped out. Isn't that awesome?

"Thank you for making my fantasy come true," Tyrone said to Becky, as they rested on the bed. Becky snuggled in Tyrone's arms, looking like the sweet, happy white girlfriend of a strong, kind of thuggish but resilient black man. Tyrone regularly slides his thick black cock in Becky's mouth, pussy and asshole, and she calls him her King. Tyrone and Becky are happy together but sometimes she has to remind him that she is his White Queen, and not some random white slut addicted to his big black cock. All is right with Tyrone's world. Brothers in the Hood, is Becky's brand of Femdom right for you?