Interracial Lesbian Slave

Story Info
Black Mistress Fucks her white slave.
894 words
3.92
32.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Girl Name : Natasha

Black Girl Name : Valerie

It was a rainy day and Valerie was on her way to her favorite lesbian bar named "Scissors ". When she reached the bar, the bartender looked at her and nodded and gave her a smirk.

She knew what Valerie wanted and her favorite drink was Double Rum Cola and as she started mixing up her drink, Valerie said: "What's Up Girl?"

Alexa : Hey Valerie it's been so long".

Then they had a long conversation which lead them to talking about their sex life. They have been friends their whole life and Alexa said Valerie that a white skinny chick has been looking at her ass for a long time and Valerie, looking at that white chick was mesmerized by her looks and wanted to bang her so desperately, and she quickly walked up to her. She then smirked at her, making her smile and she knew that she was the one tonight. Valerie then proceeded to ask her name and she replied I'm Natasha. Hearing her name, Valerie had butterflies in her stomach and since she was a blonde white woman she was even more excited. As they started dancing around things started getting a little more tipsy and heated.

As soon as Valerie kissed her neck she knew she was wet between her legs, which made her moan a bit. Realizing this Valerie took Natasha to a room. Seeing this, Alexa smirked at Valerie her bestie since kids, as she knew that they were going to the secret room below the bar where no one could disturb them.

Natasha was already wet down there and wondered how she will carry on for the rest of her night. Valerie then kissed her on the lips and thousands of feelings felt through her body, she felt like she was on fire, and she could feel her nipples getting erect. Valerie then kissed her and started tonguing Natasha all the way down her throat, making Natasha moan.

She then put her hands down Natasha's skirt and touched her blossom flower which was hot as fire and wet as a candy inside the mouth. She started rubbing her pussy back and forth which lead Natasha to moan harder, and she arched her back as the electric feel felt throughout her body. That was when Natasha realized she wanted to submit herself to Valerie. Those beautiful words came out of her mouth Make Me Your Slave, Val.

When Val Heard this she was excited and began to rip off her clothes which lead her to a beautiful sight! The sight of Natasha's petite boobs which had perky nipples. Val then started kissing her tits and fingered her pussy back and forth, and she could feel wet oozy fluid coming out of her vulva. Seeing this Val decided to taste her and glued her mouth to her pussy which made Natasha moan.

She moaned like hell which gave Val her right to dominate her... Her slave!

She then tongued all the way through her vagina which made her quiver!

Then she decided to finger her faster and as she did Natasha moaned, "mistress! fuck me harder!" I want to ejaculate! Hearing her slave, Val decided to take things to next level, and she fisted her whole fingers inside her vagina which made Natasha moan like she had never before. It was almost poetic her black slender hands fisting a white slaved vagina which was shaking through immense pleasure and pain.

Then she made Natasha stand and started licking her clit from behind and touching her vagina with her whole hands first to make her realize that she owns this pussy now.

She started doing cunnilingus at first and began to lick her fluids. She then took her beloved 12 inch strap on under the bed and stared wearing it as she stared at Natasha. Likewise, she could feel Natasha was hungry... hungry for more

So she decided to give it all.

She spit on that black 12" strap on and slowly slid it inside her vagina and started to vigorously fuck her. Her hips swayed back and forth and vice versa.

Even Valerie's vagina was wet from banging a white slave chick, and she could feel Natasha ejaculate nearly! She stopped and made her turn and slid the big boy inside her vagina, and now they were in prone bone position. It was a perfect move to fuck her white slave. Val then fucked her so hard, she screamed her name hard and started to ejaculate harder and yelled "Don't stop, don't stop". Val was on top of Natasha's back and Natasha could feel her boobs on her back. And then she slid it again and fucked her by moving her hips back and forth and Natasha yelled "Don't stop, right there! It's in the G spot" and as soon as she heard it Val went God mode on her slave and fucked her so hard she stared to ejaculate and there were fluids oozing out of her white pussy. She then took her wet strap on and shoved it up her mouth. Natasha could barely get up. But she was able to taste her own ejaculate in Val's strap on and Val spit in her mouth, marking her territory and that she was her slave.