Leila’s Lesbian Mistress

Story Info
Leila is forced into submission by her college roommate.
1k words
4.06
66.9k
68

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my clit furiously, trying to muffle my moans. It was a school night, a Wednesday to be exact, and unfortunately my roommate was in the room beside me. Our dorm didn't have anything but drywall separating us, so keeping quiet while masturbating was an unspoken rule. I always made an effort to get off when she was out for the night or at work, but she was given the night off and burdening my sexy fun.

As I rubbed hard at my little pearl, my eyes were glued to my phone. One girl was on her knees humping her girlfriend's leg as she was cruelly degraded, my type of video. I imagined I was the sub on her knees, rubbing her wet and desperate pussy against a girl wanting nothing to do with her. God, it was making me so hot.

"Ohhh fuck!" I exclaimed, nearing my orgasm. I knew I had to keep it down; Eve was right next door! But I couldn't help it. My cunt felt so good, and I knew a powerful orgasm was on it's way. I'd be damned if I wasn't able to enjoy this moment in it's entirety.

I threw the sheets off of me, exposing my naked body to the cool bedroom. My white panties, soaked at the crotch, were hanging off my right leg that was splayed open and dangling off the side of my bed. My other leg was propped open, exposing my naked pussy the cool air. My head was thrown back, and my back was arched in complete bliss.

"Uh uh oh fuck!" I cried out. My pussy juices were staining my thighs, I was slightly trembling from intensity. At this point I didn't care if Eve could hear me, I needed to cum. I opened my eyes to catch the actress in my video cumming and moaning, and I knew I had to follow suit.

"Aww fuck I'm gonna cum!" I whined. And just as I tipped over the edge, I heard my door open and the light turn on. Eve was in the doorway.

"No! Uh, fuck!" I was cumming, squirting right in front of my roommate with my legs wide open and my head thrown back in ecstasy. It was too late and I couldn't hide. I came in horror as well as excitement as I squirted everywhere, legs shaking as Eve watched. My mouth was agape, trying to form the words "get out" or "I'm sorry" to Eve, but all I could manage in the fogginess of my excitement were mere whimpers. I panted, absolutely spent and sweat glistened on my naked body.

"Damn you're a squirter?" We're the first words out of my roommate's mouth after I just exposed myself to her. Coming down from my high, I became disgustingly aware of my nudity and scurried to grab my sheets and cover myself. Eve chuckled at my embarrassment, only making it worse. My bare ass was in the air as I scurried to make myself decent, and she waited on me. Eventually I had a blanket crossing over me as my cheeks burned.

She looked at me for a long time until I blurted out, "I'm so sorry I was loud! Usually you're not home at this time and this is the only time I can—"

"So what type of porn were you watching?" She cuts me off, her warm brown eyes piercing my soul.

"Uh what?" I said nervously, tucking my black locs behind my ear. Eve walked towards me and bent down until we were at the same eye level.

"What video was making you cum like that?" Her voice was low and sexy, making me wet all over again. But I couldn't tell her! How could I tell her I got off to lesdom? I wasn't out to anyone, and it's embarrassing enough to admit you get wet from the idea of being degraded! Before I could muster a weak response, she swiped my phone.

"No please! I wasn't into it or anything, I was just curious and—"

"Your soaked bedsheets tell a different story Leila. Don't lie to me babe." I sat in legitimate terror as I watched her go through all my downloaded porn videos with the sound ON. It wasn't hard to guess what videos she saw, only my favorites were saved on my phone. Every time she scrolled it was the sound of women moaning in ecstasy, pain, or exhaustion. So many minutes of solo fucking machine videos. SO many minutes of cute submissives tied up and abused by their feminine masters. And too many hours of forced orgasm videos.

After reaching the end of my porn stash, Eve looked me dead in the eye. "What a fucking slut you are." I whimpered in disappointment. I knew my taste was a little out there, but calling me a slut was a bit much. Regardless, I felt heat rush to my clit from her degrading words.

"I-I'm sorry Eve," I sniffled, lowering my gaze to my lap. I had no idea why I was apologizing to her. She was the one who walked in on me, stayed to watch me finish my orgasm, and sifted through my phone. Regardless of the circumstances, her pointed words, harsh language, and that sexy ass voice pushed me into a submissive role. She stood straight up, towering over me. I wish I could face her. See her beautiful brown eyes glare at me, her gorgeous coils frame her face, her warm tan skin glowing even under the harsh fluorescent lights.

"Look at me bitch. Don't act shy now! You just came in front of me with your filthy legs wide open," she snarled. I slowly lifted my head to meet her gaze. God what I would give to mash my lips against her supple ones.

"Since you're such a slut that you just have to cum all the time, let's go. Let's make that dirty little pussy cum. Not before punishment, though. Follow me. And ditch the blanket." Without waiting on me, Eve turned on her heel and left me disheveled and berated on my bed. I really do regret pissing her off, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit my pussy was dripping with anticipation.