Interracial Passion

Story Info
Sex, lies and pregnancy.
799 words
3.39
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gina" was a 5-4, early 20's, black woman with a chunky body, big butt, adorable smile, cute, turned-up-button-nose, with, short black hair, beautiful brown eyes, and an average bust. I was four years older, a caucasian, 5-10, 175 pounds, brown hair, and green eyes. I had an average body with a hairy chest and cock.

We met at a West Covina, California, video rental store where we were both customers. Gina was a student in Citrus Community College, studying elementary ed and working in the campus child care facility. I was a university graduate, working for a TV news network.

Gina was, apparently, interested in Bill, the video store manager, yet when I asked him about it, he said there was "nothing" between them.

I, immediately, asked Gina out, and she said, yes. On our first date, she asked if I liked sex. I answered, yes. She asked if I had slept with a black woman. I said, honestly, "No, but if I care about a woman, her race doesn't matter." I dated a black woman, prior, but we never had sex. I told Gina that my last lover was Mexican. She asked if I'd bedded an Asian woman, and I said, "No."

When I asked Gina if she was a virgin, she said, "No. I've been with three guys, two white, one black. I lost my virginity on the beach. But I'm on birth control for when I cross 'the love line' again."

We dated for a couple of months before Gina's parents conveniently left town for a weekend business, convention. She invited me over for dinner and we went to bed, together, later. I sucked her, mocha-colored breasts with their huge, puffy nipples, while Gina passed on me eating her out, saying, "I want you inside me now!" I was surprised that her pubes were shaved, short, until she told me about her, small, bathing suit crotch. I slid my rock-hard manhood inside Gina's, tight, pussy as we made sweet love and Gina moved, hard against my cock, causing me to cum, sooner than usual. (About 15 minutes instead of 30). We spent the rest of our night, spooning naked, then showered, together, in the morning, making love, under the warm spray, in the stall. I sent Gina into another world when I taught her about shooting the shower massage on her clit!

About a week later, we were making love, again, when Gina burst into tears and, abruptly, ended our passion. I, quickly, asked her if we got her pregnant, our first time, which she, strongly, denied. I didn't believe her denial-especially when she moved out and hid her new location from me-for weeks and had a "roommate from hell" that hated me-for reasons that I didn't understand until I learned that the roommate was trying to pair Gina with a rich cousin.

Yet, we started dating, again, though Gina refused to make an exclusive, commitment for our relationship and had hooked up with her roommate's cousin-then ended their fling.

Our races were not an issue, for us, though we spent lots of time explaining our situation to others. When Gina visited me, at my CBS News job, several co-workers said their wives were black and admired my courage to let people know that my girlfriend is black. They were afraid of "being judged" for their interracial marriages. I was shocked that in Los Angeles, at a national TV network, they would have such fears. A black female producer told me she had "new respect for my taste in women and boldness."

Through the next year, Gina offered "good friends with benefits" but still, didn't want a commitment as I wanted a wife and a family and my, conservative, midwestern-raised parents opposed her dark skin color. For me, it was love-making. Gina called it "sex on the brain." We looked at our loving differently.

Gina finished her bachelor's degree and teaching credential at the University of La Verne then became a grade-school teacher saying, "I have a roomful of kids so I don't want any of my own at home."

Years later, Gina admitted that she lied about birth control, got pregnant, and had an abortion, after our first love-making but decided not to tell me because she knew I would want to raise our child together. "I didn't want to be a pregnant college-girl statistic," she recalled. And she didn't ever want to get married to anyone. However, I wanted to raise my children with their married parents.

Gina also admitted to loving Bill, who refused to have sex with her, though they went as far as to sleep naked together several times. She said she had sex with me to make Bill jealous.

Eventually, I moved on, though I missed her friendship and love-making.