All Comments on 'Interracial Passion'

by SoCaliDude

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ro707ro707almost 3 years ago

So she was a user. Used you & used all. Good for growing a spine before its too late even when late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it......I used to frequent a Asian Massage Parlor and became a regular there. Of all the girls to choose from I picked one as my regular Masseuse her name was Soon Li and had sex with her when I'd visit. If she was having her period, one of the other girls would fill in. I would bring Soon Li bra & panty sets and her Mama San (the Parlor Manager ) flowers. After a few months, the Mama San asked a favor of me. A couple girls had Immigration issues and asked me to impregnate them so they can stay in the USA. In two weeks time they were pregnant. The Mama San was 34 or 35. Was going to be moved to a different Parlor. She asked me to get her pregnant because she thought it was her last chance to be a Mother. The new Mama San was in her mid 20's , and we fell in love. We were married and have two children with one one the way. And I still help out her girls with Immigration problems, impregnating them so they can stay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoCaliDude@SoCaliDude
Raised in L.A./Orange Counties. BA & AA degrees. Dodgers, Lakers, Rams fan. Divorced/teenage son.

story TAGS