Interracial Swingers Club

Story Info
My wife and I take the plunge at an interracial swingers club
3.7k words
3.73
58.9k
55
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatrias1
Hatrias1
19 Followers

Note, this is a true story. After around 10 years of reading stories on here, I thought I would share my experiences that have just last weekend, started to become a reality. All names have been changed for anonymity.

*

I met Cat in 2007 in a nightclub, her asking me for a light. She was 22 and I was 23. She was absolutely stunning, red hair, slim, but with gorgeous d cup breasts and a firm ass. We talked for hours before she asked if I was going to kiss her. She came back to mine with some friends and I cooked her a late night meal, which she has since told me had swung it for me. She stayed the night and hasn't been out of my life since.

2 years later, I built up the courage to ask her to marry me and the following year we tied the knot. I felt and still feel completely loved and secure with her. I don't think I could ever love a person more.

Our sex life started great, as many relationships do, but Cat was special. She was the first girl I'd been with that happily swallowed me cum, taken me in her ass as well as playing with my ass. But unlike previous relationships, the sex didn't peter out to once every few weeks and I've never felt from her that I'm not wanted. I guess her sex drive is nearly as high as mine.

My previous relationship ended badly, with the revelation that she had been cheating on me with countless people. Obviously, I was hurt and ended the relationship due to the betrayal, but didn't feel ill will towards her.

Around this time, I started to think more about the idea of watching it happen, the person I loved fucking in front of me. I was also watching a lot of interracial porn and for some reason, found the contrast against white skin, strong muscular physique and often large cocks of black men portrayed in porn a huge turn on.

I also became fascinated with cum and developed a fetish for the idea of being forced to taste and eat cum from my dominant partner.

As you can probably tell, I tend to be more submissive in nature. I can play the part of being more dominant and have done so many times with Cat, but it doesn't come naturally to me. Cat is also more submissive, but she is great at taking control when she is in the mood.

Bringing up my fantasies has been challenging for me due to fear of Cat being disgusted by the idea or thinking less of me.

Early on in our relationship, when we were in the heat of the moment, I started talking dirty to Cat about cumming all over her and her being covered in cum by lots of different cocks. I think it was a bit too much, too fast, as she started to say things like I don't think that would be right. I backed off.

On our honeymoon, one drunken night, I confessed my fetish for cum and my desire for her to dominate me and force me to eat cum from her. Like most men though, the desire disappeared after I came, and not wanting to scare her off right after our marriage, didn't go as far to say I'd like her to force me to eat someone else's cum from her.

I had seen a few cum eating instruction videos online that instructed to freeze cum before eating. I had no real desire to do this on my own, but Cat agreed to try it.

We tried this a few times, but didn't really do it for either of us. It was uncomfortable for her to put a frozen cube of ice in her and the sensation of licking her pussy whilst freezing cold didn't feel quite right, but I was still turned on, particularly as she was sat on my face, which I love. It also showed that she was really open to trying new things.

One anniversary, she had dressed up for me, wearing an Octoberfest style dress that really showed off her cleavage. She gave me the most amazing blowjob and surprised me by giving me a kiss straight after with my cum still in her mouth. Even though I had already cum, she was quick enough that I was still really turned on. All I could say afterwards was 'that was fucking hot'.

We had talked a few times about going to a fetish club to see what it's like and hopefully have a bit of a play.

We found one locally and agreed to head down for a Halloween event. Cat was dressed as a sexy witch and me as a demon. We were really nervous heading down and felt a bit silly in fancy dress in the taxi, but we quickly settled in. The people there were really friendly and helped us to ease in.

We had a look around and got hot looking at the action happening in the dungeon area, but both of us were not feeling confident or dominant enough to take the other in for a play. I also think that aside from Cat enjoying a good hard spank or hair pulling during rough sex, that neither of us are really that into BDSM.

We were a little disappointed to find that the club rules were no nudity from the waist down and no sex, so we headed home after a few hours to have a marathon session well into the early hours.

We started to look further afield and found a fetish club in London that was not so strict on the activities. They also had a couples only area where you could get down to it without single guys wanking around you, (didn't realise this was a thing, but evidently so).

We booked into a gorgeous hotel nearby with a great big room that Cat still describes it as a very sexy hotel.

We got ready and headed down. This place was great with loads of stunning people dressed from quite tame right through to full latex suits and everything in between.

We watched some of the burlesque shows and later, whilst chilling in the bar area, saw an Asian girl push a guy onto the sofa in front of everyone, straddle him and start riding. Cat whispered in my ear 'that's so sexy'. Unfortunately, a guy started wanking right next to them which probably added to his stage fright. It finished as soon as it started.

We headed up to the couple's room, which was heaving with people licking, suckling and riding everywhere. It was very sexy, but also a little overwhelming. We found a spot and feeling a bit unsure if I could sustain an erection, I got down on my knees and started licking at her clit to get her off, with people sat either side of us. I loved being in this submissive position with people all around us.

We found a bit more space later on, this time she got on her knees and took my now hard cock in her mouth. The couples only policy had seemed to ease off by this time and a guy motioned to me indicating he would like to join us. Whilst I would have loved him to, we had not discussed this and didn't want to scare Cat too soon.

I turned her round and bent her over the balcony railings, looking down over the club as I fucked her senseless.

We headed back to the hotel where we kept at it until the sun was up.

We tried another fetish club in London around 6 months later, but found it not as exciting and people not quite as friendly as the first, but we still had a bit of fun.

Things quieted down for some time after this. Cat became pregnant and gave birth to our wonderful son.

However, parenting was hard, especially when you're not getting any sleep for the first year.

Cat was still the same wonderful and sexy woman, but was self-conscious of the changes to her body following child birth. She was and always has been incredibly sexy to me.

It's fair to say I'd let myself go, piling on weight from regular takeaways in the first year of parenthood.

After the first year of parenting, we both decided to make an effort to eat better, drink less, stop smoking and exercise more.

Cat started becoming a lot more confident and our sex life certainly picked up.

I was still regularly fantasizing about her with another man, but struggling to tell her. One night, I was working away, got a bit drunk and spent the evening reading loving wife stories and watching cuckold porn and I was close to confessing my fantasy's by text. Thankfully, I resisted the urge.

We took a holiday and one night after a few drinks we started talking about sex. I finally plucked the courage to say it. That I wanted to bring someone else into our sex life, a man, and that I wanted to watch. Even though I'd had a few drinks, I was still very nervous of her response.

She listened and to my surprise started rubbing my leg, obviously getting turned on by my confession.

We finished our drinks and headed down to the empty beach in the middle of the night. We found a sun lounger and she rode me like a woman possessed. She eventually had to stop, as the arms of the sun laugher were rubbing her thighs, and 10 months later, she still has light scars from this.

We went back to the hotel and the rest of the holiday, I couldn't keep my hands off her. I'd confessed my deepest fantasy and she not only accepted it, was very turned on by it too!

Our sex life has been nonstop since then, I think probably even more frequent than when we first got together.

I had talked more about my fantasies, that I would particularly see her with a black man and bought a huge realistic black dildo for her to play with. Its 9.5 inches long and 7 inches around.

It took Cat some warming up to take this dildo, but it is always worth the effort. I've heard her have some amazing orgasms over our time together, but the uncontrollable screaming when she orgasms from this cock is unlike anything I've seen before.

I was trying to figure out how to take things further. Cat wasn't keen on finding someone online, as was concerned about meeting some weirdo.

I was unsure about what the crowd might be like at swinger's clubs and thought Cat wouldn't be into getting it on with some middle aged guy. I also thought if I suggested it, she might think I was just trying to find an excuse to get with another woman.

Then one night, I was reading a story on here about a woman going to a black swinger's bar. I guessed it was just someone's fantasy, but I did a quick search online to find that there is a night in various venues across the UK called 'Black man's fan club'.

I read reviews and seems it was pretty well rated and had been running for some time. I found a venue about 45 minutes away and after a few drinks one night, suggested it to Cat.

Cat, I think was trying to keep me happy and agreed to go, but to my surprise suggested we go to the next event in 3 week's time. We fucked for hours that night, whilst talking about what might happen.

The next morning, before Cat woke up, I reserved our place online before either of us had a chance to get cold feet. It was set.

The next day at work, the realisation of this hit me and I could think of nothing else. My stomach was in knots with anxiety and excitement. It was going to be a long 3 weeks.

We had a few heart to hearts about our concerns and our limits. Cat said that she isn't into rimming, fair enough. She also reluctantly said that any sex should be protected, as we don't know the people. I agreed this was sensible and whilst I would love to see a big black guy fill her with cum, it's not worth the risk at this stage for someone we don't know.

I had said that the only limits I could think of is that if she wants to sleep with someone whilst I'm not there, ideally tell me first, ideally send me pictures, but certainly tell me afterwards, as otherwise it would feel like a betrayal.

We discussed our concerns about whether there would actually be black guys that would go, or whether I would want to see her with an old or overweight guy. I said that I want to see her with someone she was attracted to and if there wasn't anyone that fit the bill, we would just leave and go for a few drinks elsewhere.

The evening came round after what felt like forever. Cat got ready and looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing my favourite black satin corset that showed off her figure, along with jeans that would be replaced later with stockings and a short skirt. Her makeup looked sexy, she had really gone to town.

We drove there, both chatting about other things to distract us from the nervousness, until we got there. We sat in the car park for a few minutes and I was pleased to see a well-built black guy walk in as we were working up the courage.

We headed in and the staff were all very friendly. We were shown around to see a big social area with a bar and pool table. There was a small dark room with sofas and some porn playing on a screen. There was a huge open room with a giant bed in the middle and 3 small lockable private rooms.

We settled our nerves with a few drinks and a cigarette (we still have the occasional one). Looking around, there were a handful of black guys, and I was pleased to see most were around 30s and 40s. There were several couples, mostly 40s and 50s.

It was fair to say Cat was the hottest woman there and as such, a number of guys came and introduced themselves to us. One guy in particular, introduced himself as Mike. He was a little taller than me, maybe 6 feet, but had a really broad chest. He started chatting to us as we were in the locker room and made small talk. I think it was clear that we were first timers.

I thought he was attracted to Cat from our initial chat, but this was confirmed later when he came and sat next to us again. I was still feeling anxious about what might happen, but hoping something would. He wasn't being overly forward and was making nice conversation.

A bell rang, indicating it was time to dress down to underwear. We went back to the locker room to get prepared. I stripped down to my boxers and Cat asked me to help her with her suspenders. I felt really submissive bent down with others around, helping her to look sexy to hopefully have sex with another man.

We found a seat and started chatting when Mike came and sat on a sofa next to ours. I was sat in-between them, but he was clearly more interested in talking to Cat. I was thinking how to get them to sit next to each other, so decided to get us a drink and give them a moment.

When I came back, Mike was sat on my seat, but when he saw me returning, went to get up. I said not to worry and we kept on chatting. After our drinks, Cat suggested we take a look around to see what was happening.

We looked in the dark room and took a seat. Mike put his hand on Cat's leg. She put her hand on mine, looked at me and asked if I was ok with this. I smiled and said very happy and we kissed. She then turned and kissed Mike. There was definitely a twinge of jealousy at this point, but I was overwhelmed by the thought that this was actually going to happen.

Mike took Cat's hand under his towel and she started to stroke him. She reached into my boxers and stroked me too and Mike was working 2 fingers inside Cat.

Mike then suggested we go to a private room. We got in and the air was thick and humid. He stripped off and lay on the bed and told Cat to get him hard. She leaned over him and lowered her mouth to his cock.

Mike asked if I could see ok, obviously reading the situation well. I could make out in the mirror Cat sucking him, but it was dark so couldn't see clearly. I got behind cat and started fingering her now soaking wet pussy and kissed her ass. Mike was being quite aggressive, pulling her head down on his cock and I know she likes that. Mike then said, 'I really need to fuck you now'.

Cat bent over facing me and pulled at my boxers. I loved what was happening but despite popping a Viagra before we headed in, I was so overwhelmed that it was actually happening, I was struggling to get hard.

Mike got behind her and eased himself into her before building up pace and started pounding her hard. I really wanted to see him inside her, but loved seeing her face and how turned on she was. She was screaming hard and I was kissing her and telling her how sexy she was. Mike tried to get into her ass, but Cat stopped him, obviously a bit too big for her.

He then pulled her onto her side whilst spooning her from behind. He had a good pace and kept going for some time until he said he was going to cum. He pulled out and came on her ass.

He told her that she was amazing, that her ass was his kryptonite. He also said he needed to get a hotel room with her sometime to take her all night.

Mike got up, saying he needed to shower. I gave Cat a big kiss, telling her that was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I really wanted to lick her ass clean, but couldn't bring myself to at that moment, my stomach still in knots.

We went to have another cigarette, I kept smiling at her. I needed the loo, so asked Cat if she could get us a drink.

When I came out, I couldn't find her at the bar. I was a little panicked looking around for her. someone at the bar said there were a lot of black guys that had gone off to one of the side rooms. I looked in the dark room, but no one there.

I looked in the private rooms, but all were empty. I went back to the bar and ordered a drink to settle my nerves. I then guessed she must be in the big open room. There was a lot going on in the big bed. I saw who I thought was Cat sucking a guy's cock. I waited by the side of the room, until I realised it wasn't her.

I went back to the bar to thankfully find her sat talking with Mike. She was very sorry for disappearing. Mike had dragged her off to the glory hole room (I'd forgotten about that one), and she had gathered a bit of an audience. She told me that she sucked him through the wall, before he came round and looked her cubicle. He fucked her from behind while other guys went into the other side, put their hands through the wall and started feeling her breasts.

As she was telling me this, I was rubbing her dripping pussy whilst sat at the bar.

We went back to the sofas with Cat sat between me and Mike. We were chatting again, Mike made a few subtle innuendos and Cat called him on it. She was very flirty and guessed we would go back for another round soon.

Another black guy came and sat with us, I don't remember his name. He was polite enough, but Cat didn't seem to be drawn to him. He sat, trying to get in on the conversation several times, but not really reading the situation.

He suggested we all go and play tether on the big bed, but I started to get cold feet thinking it may be too much too fast. I told Mike that Cat and I needed a moment. We went to smoke again and agreed to call it a night. I got Mike's email and said I'd be in touch.

When we got home, my balls were aching. I hadn't been able to sustain an erection at the club, but was so turned on by what I'd seen. Cat rode me and I filled her with the biggest load of cum in my life.

I was still turned on and was rubbing her soaking pussy. I got between her legs and licked her cum filled pussy. I rolled her over and licked her ass where Mike had cum. There was none left but it still turned me on think he'd cum where my tongue was only a few hours ago.

We carried on fucking all weekend, recounting what had happened. Every time I thought about her and him together, I got a knot in my stomach that was only satisfied by cuddling up to her, kissing her, or sliding my cock inside her.

I emailed Mike to say thanks and that we'd both enjoyed his company and I'd enjoyed watching. I said maybe we'd meet up again.

Back at work on Monday, I could think of nothing else. I kept getting that knot in my stomach, but Cat wasn't there to ease it off. We spoke that night and she eased my mind, saying we didn't need to do anything more if either of us didn't want to.

By Wednesday, I was over it. I emailed Mike suggesting we get a hotel for the night. We now have a room booked for a couple of month's time and looking forward to our next adventure...


Hatrias1
Hatrias1
19 Followers