Interracial Tryst by the River

Story Info
Unexpected riverside run-in with an ebony beauty...
5.1k words
4.21
8.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live near a river, and sometimes at the end of a long day of work I'll take a chair out there and sit a little ways out into the water, sunbathing in the waning sun and letting the cool river water run over my feet and lower legs.

One early evening last week, I was sitting out there in the sun, listening to music on my phone, sunglasses on, taking in the warmth of the setting sun and sipping on a thermos of wine. I opened my eyes at one point and noticed a man standing on the water's edge, maybe 20 feet from me. He was maybe mid-50s, so probably about 15 years or more older than me, a fairly prominent gut, but a disarming demeanor. He was standing there with his hands in his jeans pockets when I opened my eyes and looked in his direction, and he smiled broadly and gave a friendly wave.

At first I was a little startled, but I also had a pretty nice buzz going and was in a friendly mood. We had a conversation, though one that seemed to go on far too long. After shooting the shit for maybe 20 minutes or so, I started to get the feeling he was interested in a little more than friendly conversation with a stranger, though he still seemed harmless enough.

I continued chatting with him for a few more minutes, but also gave him signals I wasn't there to make any new "friends." I asked him about his family life, if he was married, kids, etc. I mentioned that I live nearby with my girlfriend and we often come out here together, and thankfully he got the hint before too long and went on his way.

"Friendly enough guy, but wow, he seems pretty forward about having a gay hookup with a stranger," I thought to myself, as I turned my music back on and took another sip of wine.

It started running through my mind that this might be some kind of hookup spot where people go to meet strangers and have casual encounters. I had heard about places like this, from both gay and straight friends, but had never been to one myself.

"Interesting." I thought. "I wonder if there are actually any places like that around here?" I ruminated on this as a sipped my wine, occasionally opening my eyes just enough to see the beautiful sunset in front of me as my buzz became more and more pleasant.

After about 10 more minutes I noticed some movement on the shore out of the corner of my eye. I felt a bit of nervousness as I assumed the man had come back with plans to make a more direct proposal of some evening activities with me.

I turned my head and looked over toward the shore, and I saw a black woman standing there under a tree, about 30 feet back from the water's edge. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a pink blouse, and I was struck by the deep blackness of her skin. I couldn't see her very clearly given the distance and given the wine, but I could tell she was beautiful. She was a little heavyset but she wore the extra weight well, she was covered in curves in all the right places.

I laid there with my head turned toward her, still sunning myself, looking at her through my sunglasses and the pleasant haze of my buzz. For about 20 seconds we both sat there motionless. I was trying to figure out if she was just getting some fresh air or trying to get my attention, and in retrospect I know she was waiting to see if we were actually making eye contact.

Then, as I sat unmoving in the descending sunlight, I watched her slowly reach down to her waist and take hold of the hem of her shirt. She slowly lifted it high above her bra, and then took hold of her bra and pulled it down, revealing her beautiful ebony breasts and deep brown nipples.

At first I wasn't sure if I was really seeing this. I had a great buzz going by that time and I literally wasn't sure if I could believe my eyes.

I sat up a little in my chair, turning toward her a bit more so I was facing directly toward her. As she watched me turn more in her direction, she cupped her breasts in both hands, slowly massaging and squeezing them, and pinching and pulling at her nipples.

By this time it was clear that I was definitely seeing what I thought I was seeing. I stared at her intently as she continued massaging her thick, luscious tits, and I felt my balls tingling unexpectedly. Not unexpectedly because I was surprised to be aroused by a strange woman massaging her large breasts for me by the waterfront, but unexpectedly because I hadn't had the foggiest idea anything like this would possibly happen tonight.

As I marveled at the idea that nothing like this had ever happened to me before, I saw her lift one hand toward me and raise her index finger, wagging it in her direction.

"Holy shit, she wants me to come over there," I thought, as I felt my dick start to tingle and grow thicker.

My heart started beating harder in my chest at the idea that I may be about to have a sudden and totally unexpected encounter with a complete stranger. I turned my head forward again and closed my eyes, taking a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Am I really going to do this?" I thought to myself. I've had my share on hookups, casual sex, etc, but never once had I had a total stranger whip out her tits like that without us every having passed a word to each other.

I felt a little nervous but there was no way I was going to let those magnificent breasts get away. Resolved to take advantage of the situation that had so suddenly presented itself to me, I opened my eyes and turned toward the beach again, only to see that she was gone.

Disappointment flooded my mind as I assumed that the minute or so I had taken to close my eyes and gather my thoughts had given her the impression that I wasn't interested and she moved on, just like the guy I was chatting with earlier.

I looked over the empty beachfront and quickly decided to get up and see if she was still around. I left my chair in the water and walked toward the waterfront, then found my flip-flops and put them back on.

I walked up toward the tree I had seen her standing under in the first place, and where she definitely wasn't standing anymore. There were a few narrow foot paths leading into the underbrush between the waterfront and the parking lot. I looked to my left and right, not sure if there was still a chance this was going to happen.

I was just about to give up when I looked to my right and saw a small movement through the brush and branches. Maybe 50 or 60 feet away, I saw an arm waving back and forth in the air. I looked harder and saw that the arm was waving me in that direction.

My nervousness came back as I realized this was the woman who had been standing on the beach flashing her tits and squeezing and massaging them for me, and she not only was still interested, but was just a few seconds' walk down a footpath and waiting for me.

I took a deep breath and set off in her direction, keeping my eyes on her as I followed the winding path toward her through the low-hanging brush and branches. She became clearer and clearer as I passed through the wilderness, her beautiful black face looking at me intently as I approached.

As I got closer, I saw that she still had her shirt pulled up, her heavy breasts still spilling over the top of her bra. Her nipples were large and soft in the warm evening air, and a deep, mouth-watering brown.

I walked up and stood directly in front of her. I'm a little ashamed to say I didn't even briefly take my eyes away from her gorgeous breasts until I was standing maybe three feet away from her. But at the same time, she had pulled those same magnificent breasts out and squeezed and massaged them for me, a complete and total stranger, so I didn't feel too guilty that I was so mesmerized by them.

Finally I broke away my enchanted gaze and looked up at her face. As I mentioned earlier, she carried some extra weight, but she was genuinely beautiful. She was definitely younger than me, probably mid-20s or so.

I got the feeling that she was looking for attention, because she had a hint of purple eyeliner on, and deep red lipstick, and some kind of blush on her face that made her look like a black porcelain doll. I'm not sure if that's the right term, but the skin on her face looked so smooth and perfect that I knew it had to have been some kind of make-up.

As I approached her, she was still holding her breasts in her hands, watching my every move. She gave her tits one last tight squeeze as I closed the distance between us, her eyes never leaving mine, and my eyes never leaving her tits until I was close enough to touch them.

She knew the effect she was having on me, and from her sly smile, I could tell she enjoyed it.

Her arms dropped to her sides as I approached her, and she stood there with her breasts naked in the warm evening air, her nipples pointing directly at me, almost yearningly.

I stopped when there was maybe a foot of space between us, both of our arms hanging loosely at our sides, me shirtless in a pair of board shorts, and her in her jeans, her cute pink top pulled up over her bra and her bra pulled down to reveal those beautiful ebony breasts.

We locked eyes for a moment, wordlessly communicating our mutual arousal, and without taking my eyes away from hers, both of us with our mouths slightly open, I slowly reached up with both hands and placed them on her breasts.

Her head tilted forward slightly as I squeezed her tits, her eyes never leaving mine. I could hear her inhaling deeply as I gently pushed her breasts together, her nipples framed between my thumbs and forefingers, bulging out toward me.

I'm taller than average, just over six feet, so I was a good six inches or so taller than her. By this point, we were so close together that her bulging nipples were actually touching my chest, and her face was turned steeply up toward mine and my face steeply down toward hers.

I guess I should point out, I'm a white guy. I have mixed heritage spanning several continents, but I have light brown hair, fair skin, and bright blue eyes. VERY different from the gorgeous black face I was staring into. I also have a thin, athletic build, while she was a little heavyset. I was struck by the superficial differences in appearance between us as I looked into her eyes, and I got the feeling she may have been thinking the same thing.

A small smile crept up one side of my face, and we spoke for the first time.

"You are beautiful," I said.

"So are you," she whispered back to me.

And that was it. That was the first time we had ever said a word to each other, and her bare breasts were in my hands as we said them.

Given that she was a little chubby, I was immediately struck by how firm her tits were. They sat high on her chest, her dark brown nipples pert and pointy. I squeezed them and teased her nipples with my fingertips as I looked into her eyes, and she gazed back at me through half-lidded eyes, her lips slightly parted.

She lifted her arms and put her hands on my sides as I continued massaging her breasts, and then I leaned down and kissed her. Our lips met and we kissed slowly and lovingly, more like long-lost lovers than total strangers.

There was something strangely romantic about our connection, even though we were literally just two strangers having a completely random hookup in the bushes near the river. I almost felt an emotional connection with her even though we were so completely different in almost every way. But as she moved her hands up the front of my body while we kissed, caressing my chest as I caressed hers, I was reminded that we were definitely alike in one way.

My cock had been hardening in my shorts ever since I placed my hands on her firm, heavy breasts. I could feel it getting thicker and longer as we stood there in the woods making out, our tongues twisting and stroking each other.

Her hands slid slowly down my chest past my stomach, and then down to the bulge in my shorts. I could feel her breathe in deeply as she rubbed both of her hands up and down over my shorts along the length of my cock. I've been told my entire adult life that I have a big dick, so I knew she liked what she was feeling.

I pulled away from kissing her and knelt down in front of her, holding her tits in both hands, inches from my face, and stared at them for a few seconds. I was again amazed to be here in the wilderness squeezing and fondling this strange black girl's tits, and I marveled even more as I leaned in and put my face directly between them and squeezed them tightly against the sides of my face. I kissed her in the center of her cleavage, breathing in the soft scent of her ebony skin as I felt the silky softness of her breasts pressing against my cheeks.

By now, my cock was rock hard and straining against my board shorts. I reached down with one hand and squeezed it rhythmically through my shorts as I used my other hand to keep squeezing and massaging her glorious tits.

I kissed them all over, taking my time getting to her soft, warm nipples, which had tightened into hard little knots by the time I took them into my mouth one at a time, pinching them with my teeth and flicking them with my tongue.

I could tell she was loving this, because as I squeezed a breast with one hand, she was using one to squeeze the other tit, and her other hand was down the front of her jeans, fondling her pussy furiously while I sucked and kissed her nipples.

After a couple minutes, I stood up and started kissing her again, and she started fumbling with my shorts. Luckily the board shorts I had on have a normal button and zipper like a pair of jeans, so she was able to very quickly get them undone, and almost as quickly had dropped to her knees in front of me.

I was again surprised. It had taken me a minute or two when I first saw her standing on the beach under that tree to realize that my eyes weren't deceiving me and that there really was a sexy black woman standing under a tree nearby, looking right at me and fondling her bare breasts. Now, not only was I squeezing and kissing and sucking those breasts, but she was now on her knees in front of me, pulling my erect cock out of my shorts.

She looked into my eyes while she pulled my dick out. It was pointed directly at her throat as she slowly stroked it with both hands while looking up at me, connecting with me as she ran both of her hands up and down my shaft.

I just looked back at her, curious to see how far she was willing to take this. She was on her knees stroking my cock and all I had done was play with her tits and kiss and suck them. Only about half a dozen or so words had ever passed between us. 20 minutes ago, neither one of us knew the other existed. Now, she was on her knees with her tits out and both hands stroking my hard-on.

So far, she had been the one in control ever since the very beginning when she locked eyes with me and pulled her tits out, the beckoned me toward her in the woods.

As we looked at each other, I raised my eyebrows slightly and smiled. She smiled back, and then lowered her eyes to my cock, seeing it for the first time. She looked back up at me and smiled wider, then lifted my dick up high and ran her tongue along my shaft from my balls to the tip of my cock, where a shining bead of pre-cum had formed.

The feeling of her tongue running up the length of my dick sent chills down my spine, and I tilted my head back toward the sky, breathing in deeply. My heart rate sped up rapidly as I came to the realization that this strange black woman was about to suck my dick right here in the woods.

She seemed to be taking her time too, just like I had with her nipples a couple minutes earlier. She went up and down both sides of my shaft, first the left and then the right, I could feel her gently placing wet kissing all along both sides even though my face was still turned up to the sky.

I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful blue sky through the tree branches above me, and then slowly tilted my head downward and took in the sight of this sexy black woman kissing and licking my cock.

She had again tilted my dick upwards and was running her tongue up and down the bottom of the shaft. Our eyes connected again as she licked up toward the tip again and then flicked her tongue playfully on the very tip. She smiled at me as she licked my cock a few times like an ice cream cone, and then her smile disappeared as she opened her mouth wide and slid her lips over my cock head.

The pleasure was astonishing as I felt the warmth and wetness of her lips and tongue as she took the first couple inches of my dick into her mouth. Then she screwed her eyes shut and squeezed the base of my shaft tightly, forcing as much of my cock as deep into her mouth as she could.

As I said earlier, I have a larger than average dick size, about seven and a half inches and with impressive girth, and I've never been with a girl who was able to deep throat the whole thing. This girl was no different, but the effort she put in to taking as much of my hard-on as deep into her throat as she possibly could was impressive and intensely erotic, especially given the strange suddenness of the situation.

After her initial effort to force my cock deep into the back of her throat, she switched her focus to sliding her mouth up and down my shaft. She reached around me and put both of her hands on my ass, yanking my body towards her, basically forcing me to face fuck her, it was unbelievably sexy. She was sucking me so eagerly it almost seemed that my thrusts into her mouth may bring her to orgasm any minute.

After about 20 seconds of yanking my body towards her and shoving my cock deep into her throat, she brought her hands back around to the front of my body and spit into each of her palms, and then wrapped both hands around my shaft, stroking and twisting as she quickly and enthusiastically continued sucking the head.

I stood there with my feet spread, watching her incredible performance of sucking and stroking my cock. She saw me peering down at her and turned her face up toward mine, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out, flicking the tip of my dick with it as she stroked me in the direction her mouth.

It was obvious what she wanted, but I definitely had to fuck those tits before I came. My heart raced faster as she stroked and licked my dick, my balls heating up with my approaching orgasm. I spread my feet slightly further apart, lowering my hips and laying my cock down against her chest, and then pressed her tits together around it.

The sensation of her huge, soft breasts squishing against my shaft almost made me cum on the spot, but I wanted to savor this. After all, I had never in my life had a pair of strange, black tits wrapped around my dick!

I relaxed my grip on her breasts, my cock laying there impatiently.

"Spit on it," I whispered to her. She obeyed immediately, spitting a healthy dollop of saliva onto the tip of my cock, and I did the same. Then I lowered my body again, sliding my dick backwards along her cleavage, her newly wet skin now an even deeper, shimmering brown.

I marveled at how much the wetness of our saliva darkened the color of her skin as I slowly and deliberately squeezed them back together, wrapping them tightly around the tip of my shaft, and then I slowly slid the length of my shimmering cock up and down through the slick, wet valley of her cleavage.

She looked up at me with a sly smile as she knelt before me on her knees while I fucked her tits. My mouth hung open and my breaths came deep and slow, and by the look on her face I could easily tell that she knew the intense pleasure she was giving me with her tits.

She had such a look of satisfaction on her face that I wondered if maybe she had foreseen us doing this exact thing when she stood on the beach just minutes earlier and pulled her breasts out of her shirt and bra and stood there squeezing and massaging them for me.

Come stick your cock between these... I could imagine her thinking, as I stood there looking back and forth from her sensual gaze and her beautiful breasts, squished tightly together as my cock slid up and down in the depths of her mouthwatering cleavage.

12