Interracial Tryst by the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was only able to fuck her tits for maybe 30 seconds before I could feel that I was going to lose control and shoot cum all over her neck, so I slowed down and let my cock slip out from between her lubricated, shining breasts.

She had placed her hands over mine while I was titty fucking her, so I took them and placed them on my sides again, then took hold of her head with both hands, taking control of the situation for the first time.

Her hands were still on her bulbous, gleaming breasts and I was gripping her head tightly, holding her steady, my cock pointing directly at her face like a torpedo.

"Open," I whispered, to her still upturned face. She quickly obliged, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out, and then I slowly moved forward and slipped my dick between her lips, sliding easily to the very back of her mouth.

Her eyes screwed tightly shut again as my girth reached as deep as she could take it and I then pressed against her throat, eager for even just a quarter inch more.

But I knew she was taking as much as she could, so I settled for slowly sliding slid my dick in and out of her mouth at an almost leisurely pace, taking time to enjoy the feeling of her lips and tongue on my skin.

I slowly thrust my cock as deep as I could into her mouth, then slid it back out until her luscious lips were wrapped tightly and wetly around my cock head, and then I slowly slid it deep into the back of her mouth again, pressing firmly against the back of her throat until her gag reflex caused her body to briefly become tense and rigid.

I rhythmically fucked her head like this for a minute or so, reveling in the experience of gripping this strange black woman's head as I pushed my cock in and out of her mouth. As I watched my rock-hard shaft disappear into her mouth and then reappear from between her lips, glistening with her saliva and my pre-cum, she tilted her head back and we locked eyes again.

I looked into her dark brown eyes as she reached down with both hands and started pinching and twisting her nipples as she sucked me. Then one hand again slid down the front of her jeans, which at some point had become unsnapped and unzipped, and I saw her arm wiggling rapidly as she fondled her pussy while she sucked my cock and looked into my eyes.

Soon she started to let out soft moans and I knew she was getting close to bringing herself off, and I could feel my own climax getting closer and closer. We were so in sync that her increasing moans almost felt like she could feel what I was feeling.

She moved her hand from her tit up to my cock, gripping the shaft as I slid in and out of her mouth faster and faster, still gripping her head tightly as I face-fucked her. Her breaths started coming shorter and shorter, I could hear her inhaling and exhaling faster and faster through her nose while she was blowing me.

I knew she was about to cum and probably would have been more than happy for me to shoot my cum down her throat, but for some reason I wanted to see it on her skin. I put one hand on the back of her head, thrusting into her mouth in slow, deep bursts, until finally I heard her muffled grunting and knew she was cumming.

As her body tensed and shuddered with her orgasm, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and put one hand over the hand she still had on my shaft, squeezing it tightly and stroking my cock with it. She looked up into my eyes and her tongue stuck out again, just in time for the first spurt of my cum to shoot directly onto it.

She flinched from the size and force of my first shot of cum, her eyes squeezing tightly shut, and I aimed the rest of my spurts directly onto her tits, still shiny from the titty-fucking, the bright white of my semen making a brilliant contrast with the deep blackness of her skin. I shot spurt after spurt onto her beautiful breasts, using her hand to move my cock from side to side so I could completely cover her prodigious ebony breasts with my bright white semen.

She flinched and briefly squeezed her eyes tightly shut after my first squirt of cum landed on her tongue, but after I started shooting my cum onto her tits instead, she quickly opened her eyes again and looked down to watch the immensely erotic show of my semen shooting out of my cock and onto her breasts. She was breathing heavily by this point, almost panting, her chest heaving as my cock sprayed it with jizz.

Finally I let go of her hand, my arms dropping to my sides. She kept her grip on my dick though, and brought her other hand out of her panties. I could see her fingers shimmering with her sex juices, and it seemed she knew I could see how wet they were, because she rubbed her juices all over my softening cock.

"Something to remember me by," she said with a smile, as she gently rubbed her pussy juice up and down the length of my shaft.

"Does that mean I'm not going to see you again?" I asked.

She smiled again and shrugged coyly. I could tell from the look on her face that she was definitely interested in another little tryst in the woods. Or probably anywhere.

She finally let go of my cock and got up off her knees, and then just stood there about two feet from me, her shirt still pulled up and her bra pulled down, her luscious, brown breasts now coated with my cum.

I looked from her face to her jizz-covered tits and then back to her face, and then took her face in both hands and we kissed again, surprisingly affectionately for two strangers who just had the most random sexual encounter.

She reached into a small purse she had with her and pulled out a few napkins, but I stopped her.

"Don't wipe it off," I said. "Just put your clothes back on and go home with my cum still on your skin."

Her mouth opened slightly and a slow smile spread across her face. She seemed surprised but I could tell the idea excited her.

"Ok," she whispered to me as she leaned in for another kiss. "It was really nice to meet you." Her voice carried a sweet tone of arousal, satisfaction, and affection.

"Meet me here same time tomorrow," I said between kisses.

She pressed her lips firmly against mine, nodding her head and carefully pulling her bra up and her shirt down as we kissed.

Then she pulled away, brushed her hands down her body, buttoned her jeans back up, and then turned and walked away from me down the path, disappearing into the bushes and trees.

I turned and followed the path in the opposite direction, heading back to my chair in the river where I sat back down and finished my wine as the sun set.

I went back there the following day, and the day after that, but she didn't come back. It's been about a week or so now, and I'm wondering if it was just a one-time thing for her.

But I definitely know I'll be spending some late afternoons relaxing at the river, taking in a sunset and waiting to see if she decides to stop by again...

12