All Comments on 'Interregnum Ch. 01'

by Sexinati

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It will be interesting to read another chapter to see how it goes.

SexinatiSexinatiover 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anon.

-It will be interesting to read another chapter to see how it goes.-

Thank you, As it is now, I am about ~2000 words into the next chapter. It will take some time before I publish the next chapter, because I will try to make each chapter roughly the same size as the first one, which was roughly ~13,000 long. That's about ~30 pages in Microsoft word, for comparison.

HierophantasHierophantasover 7 years ago

Aelith is kind of a bitch. Want see more of this though.

SexinatiSexinatiover 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to Hierophantas:

-Aelith is kind of a bitch. Want see more of this though.-

That is the intention, to have a somewhat overbearing young woman being his first 'love' interest... though it is largely one sided and Odo doesn't love her the same way that she does towards him. He feels as though he doesn't have any power over her to get her to stop, without affecting his relationship with her as his best friend.

Don't worry though, He'll eventually meet the 'perfect' woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So

no progress?

SexinatiSexinatialmost 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anon.

Don't worry, I am still writing down Chapter 2, I am ~7600 words into the next chapter... it's finding the next 2000 or so words to end the chapter that is being a problem for me.

HierophantasHierophantasover 6 years ago
Update?

Don't want to pester you, but any progress? Medieval orc erotica is not easy to find.

SexinatiSexinatiover 6 years agoAuthor
Likely very soon.

-Don't want to pester you, but any progress? Medieval orc erotica is not easy to find.-

I know what you mean. One can never have enough Orc-porn.

Oh, and don't worry about pestering me. To be honest I could use more. I certainly know that I am not the best writer and that I should write more often.

If you would like to read what I have written for Chapter 2, I will send you a PM. I feel that I have ended it, but I feel that it needs some more editing before I can post it up on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous