Interregnum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guer Rieslag, despite his blunders and successes in several roles, as Fief-lord and as a knight, he was known to be somewhat prolific in the field of 'love'... So much so, in fact, that he intimated a secret liaison with his Stewards wife, Agatha.

And so, it amused Reginald that with deceit and guile, he managed to contact the Steward, Hurg of Bremby. Hurg, so enthused with hatred at being cuckolded, left a side window open on the north tower, allowing for a small crew of knights to climb through using a ladder and sneak up onto the battlements, seizing the garrison of twenty, being caught by surprise without armour.

Reginald ordered for the deaths of Guer Rieslag, Torkin Rieslag and all others of the Rieslag line. All of them except for John Rieslag, cousin of Guer Rieslag, and now the last Rieslag was assumed to have taken flight in an easterly direction, destination unbeknownst.

Reginald set aside a sum of twenty pounds, eight shillings and six silver pennies for the Widow of Guer Rieslag, Kayte Rieslag, or as she was now, Kayte Reindall. It was not entirely out of the kindness of Reginald's heart in doing so, but because the Reindall family held close ties with Guilebern and so it would not be fitting to leave Kayte Reindall in poor lodgings.

Swaying away past memories, Reginald set aside his goblet and returned back to reading Guer Rieslag's accounts of last years finance reports, speaking aloud as he did so.

"Gessex, large village of around four-hundred peasants and twelve oxen, paid to the value of seven pounds in silver pennies, shillings and hacked coins thereof."

Reginald's eyes rolled to the left towards a green-and-white checkered strip of textile. This was where stacks of coinage from each village were to be gathered and counted, much like one would use an abacus. The green squares were where currency worth to the silver shilling was placed, while the white squares were where silver pennies and cut-silver pennies were placed.

Reginald had the tablecloth set up for what he had in mind in the near future. He was going to seize enough money from the villages to assist in financing for his future goals. No more would Reginald be but a shallow pawn, for he would become great or he would die trying.

"Aedby, village of around one-hundred peasants and seven oxen, paid to the value of two pounds in silver pennies and shillings."

"Trevby, village of around two-hundred peasants and twelve oxen, paid to the value to that of four pounds in silver pennies and shillings."

Reginald turned his eyes to another parchment scroll, this one also dated to last year, detailing the approximate annual values of the provisions of local goods from the villages that were set-aside for the fief-lord.

"Aedby provided to the equivalent of eight silver pounds worth in Woad, beeswax and tallow, a great many of those livres of each of good quality, six livres of lesser quality in beeswax and four of tallow."

"Gessex, the largest village of the county, provided to the value of twenty silver pounds worth in wool. Forty livres were wool of the highest quality, eighty-seven and four-fifths livre were of above average quality wool."

Reginald smiled, he had new plans in mind on what village would provide the greatest profit.

"Trevby paid to the equivalent of seven pounds worth of tallow and wool. Twelve livres of tallow were of good quality, four of average quality. eighty-seven livres of wool was provided and of average quality and inferior to the wool from Gessex."

This village of Trevby would be the first place that Reginald would target. It was the most isolated village as of yet, and thus would be one of the easier villages to take the money from. With little fear of word spreading out to the other villages until things were too late, the chance of an organised peasant resistance in the other villages was lowered to more acceptable levels. Thus, Trevby would be his first target.

****

Day gave way to night, as the sun came down, and so with it came out the Winters end fare, and the rejoicing of Tommet's wife who won the contest for serving the best food at Winters end.

Now, near eighty people sat outside the tavern, situated near the village stream that was roughly seventy paces away from the tavern's doorstep.

Tommet played his shepherd's bagpipe, the droning call vibrated through the land. To the left of him stood Gerald 'Bignose' in his woad-dyed tunic with its checked silk-tape hemline, blowing on two pipes made of rosewood, his fingers sometimes blurring in fast movement as he made fast tunes. To the right of Tommet stood Ernaut 'Sheep-hair' who beat his drum.

And yet, despite all of this, despite the festive environment that she had found herself in, Aelith sighed to herself in her lonesome, dejectedly looking down to the grass at her feet whilst 'her' man played around and joked with the other men of the village.

She didn't know what to do that would gain Odo's attention... and it hurt her on the inside. In her chest her heart beat like mad whilst she thought up of scenarios that she was never brave enough to put into practice.

A few weeks ago, she saw Odo bathing himself in the stream, naked as the day he was born, and his flaccid shaft was in full view as it hung from his pelvis.

Aelith sighed to herself, as she remembered masturbating to the sight, how she trembled when her hands reached inside of her, the trepidation, the fear of getting caught with his name on her lips whilst she pleasured herself. She remembered the cries of pleasure, and her trembling legs when she orgasmed. As the pleasure gave way, she felt ashamed of what she had done. Yet the same hunger still remained... Odo still inspired the same feeling of desire within her, the desire to be tamed, to be within the arms of Odo, to be kissed by him, and hugged, for his lips to tell her just how much he loved her. She quivered at that thought.

'I hate you Odo... you said that this would be my final farewell, yet you talk and you drink with your friends.'

Aelith quickly shook out that thought when she felt a hand reach across her shoulder. She turned to see the grinning face of Margaret 'green-knees', the whore of Trevby. She was a voluptuous woman, a natural-bodied temptress of men, though she was earning wrinkles and would soon start to lose other features. As of now, she wore a blue cote with a grey surcoat over it with a fur lining made of squirrel fur on the cut-outs on the hips for her to reach to her belt and purse, this addition being expensive and somewhat of a luxury in such a village like Trevby.

"That orc-boy, huh... Isn't he something? Not in looks, mind... but I bet he's got a cock on him."

Aelith frowned slightly, hearing a whore compliment the man that she desperately wanted made emotions appear from within... not pleasant ones.

"Yes, I want to lie with him, but he is afraid of upsetting my father. And... he doesn't love me the same way that I love him."

Margaret reached her lips down towards Aelith's ears while she sat, finally speaking in a low voice so that she would not be heard by anyone else.

"I can arrange for you to 'win' your man... but it'll cost you a shilling, girl."

Ordinarily, Aelith would have rejected something as outrageously overpriced as that, but the buzz of alcohol in her system, and her desperate 'need' and desire for Odo overwhelmed her. Aelith reached into her purse before she hastily forced enough coinage into Margaret's hand. Twelve pennies, the face of the monarch on each one... Hjaralda.

"What's involved... what do I do?"

Margaret laughed for a moment. "You don't have to do much, just sit down and watch him, watch his face, his eyes, he'll want to leave quickly. I'll give your Odo some gruit-rich ale... and eventually the henbane will take it's course, I've heard among whores that orcs are really weak to henbane. Do whatever you like to him then."

Aelith's mouth opened wide as she was flabbergasted at the suggestion that she lie with Odo whilst he was asleep.

Margaret saw Aelith's expression and sighed. "Don't be so naive, girl. He's too afraid of fucking things up to be busy 'fucking', and in his case It's acceptable. If you weren't an important girl in the village, Odo would probably be ploughing you like wild by now. Have you ever considered what would happen if your father found out?... he'd ruin his livelihood, and his mother's. But you've paid me, there are no refunds, this is happening."

Aelith never saw it from that angle...

'The whore is right... isn't she? Didn't Odo tell me something like that earlier... about how her father would ruin Odo if we eloped together. My dad even said it himself.'

The whore left, and things returned as normal. Odo chatted with the guys, and Aelith kept to her own company, waiting, wondering, pondering.

Within two minutes, the whore approached Odo, a smile on her face. Aelith saw as her lips moved, but was too far away to hear what was being said. Aelith quickly noticed William Strathen as he glowered at Odo.

Odo laughed as he reached for the tankard that the whore held in her hand, taking a long drink before he returned the empty tankard back to Margaret.

Margaret quickly returned back to Aelith with a grin on her face. "Now, you just have to..." Margaret stopped as soon as she heard shouting from behind her.

"You fucking orc... that bitch is my fucking girl... my girl!"

Aelith quickly redirected her head to look at the commotion.

Odo shouted back to William, anger dawning on his face. "Is there any sense in your head, William?... she is a girl on rent, she's everybodies girl who's got the money for it. I don't want her, William, I never did!"

William struck the half-orc in the belly with his fist. "I fucking hate you, you orcs taking our women... I piss on all you orcs!"

Odo was about to punch back, but stopped when he saw William being grappled down to the ground by Wayloran.

"Alright boy, you've had enough," Wayloran turned his head to face the troublemaker's brother. "Oi John, take your brother home."

John Strathen quickly hastened over to pull his brother up. William turned his head back as he was being pulled. "I'll get you back for this, I'm going to make you pay."

Odo and his friends laughed, inflaming William even further.

The incident was quickly forgotten, and Aelith found herself wondering if she had been conned out of her money...

But then, something started to change in Odo, he started to shake slightly. Odo excused himself from his friends whilst he went to go and sit over near the stream. Aelith took this as a sign and decided to walk over to Odo.

"Odo, are you okay?"

Odo looked into Aelith's eyes... this was when Aelith noticed something different, something with Odo's eyes, even though she couldn't put to words what it was that was different about them. "Don't worry about that, William is gone now."

Aelith reached a hand out and put it over Odo's shoulder, lightly massaging him as she opened her mouth to speak. "What I meant is if you are you feeling okay?"

Odo took Aelith's hand within his own. "No... I don't feel right. It feels like I can fly like a bird, Like I could reach out and touch the moon with my bare hands. I'm sorry."

Aelith gazed into Odo's eyes again. "Sorry? For what?"

Odo stood up off the ground, trying to get his bearings as he shuddered at the light of a nearby bonfire.

"I'm sorry, this was supposed to be your night, but I just... talked with other people. I know I was supposed to talk to you and be with you but I am just... afraid of screwing up."

Odo went to take a step forwards, but almost tripped. Aelith quickly stopped him from falling over by pulling on his arm. "No Odo, let me lead you."

Odo relented after a moment. "Okay... take me home, my queen."

Aelith giggled as she began to pull on Odo's right hand, leading him through.

The night was largely uneventful, and very, very long. The two stumbled over nettles and almost tripped over a willow fence at one point because the night was so terribly dark. The moon was wreathed in dark clouds that scoured the night sky.

At one point, Aelith heard a liquid sound coming from behind her, and realised that Odo was vomiting. She quickly retraced her steps and found Odo lying over a bush, retching and groaning.

Aelith quickly pulled Odo up off the bush and lowered him down so that he sat on a nearby, moonlight-illuminated copse. She reached her right hand down to feel over Odo's forehead, and how terribly hot it was to her fingers.

Odo looked up to the standing Aelith, her hand's touching through his hair, her own hair was glinting in the moonlight, her face a beautiful silhouette in the dark... and she looked oh-so heavenly. So near, and yet so far away. Odo reached out his hand, trying to feel Aelith, as though he could fly. His hand rubbed across Aelith's cheek.

"You are... so beautiful." Odo finally muttered. His hand fell down a moment later to return by his side.

Aelith looked down, blushing and about to offer a reply, but stalled upon realising that Odo was no longer awake. He had fallen asleep so quickly... and Aelith wanted to cry. This was the moment where she would finally tell him how she truly felt, and now...

'I'm about to do something... so sinful. But I have no other choice.'

She sat down beside Odo, watching him sleep for a moment before she saw him shivering. She craned her neck downwards and placed her lips below one of his earlobes, suckling on the end for a moment, perverse pleasure coursing through her veins as she did so. Finally, she whispered into his ear whilst he slept, and she felt oh-so-dirty.

"Shhhhh, It's okay... I know how you feel, but... I love you Odo. I don't care about what my father thinks, I only love you... which is why this has to happen. You'll be mine, I don't care about what has to happen. I'll tell him what I did, he'll be forced to stop my betrothal... and then I will have you. You, all of you... I'll make you love me, I'll be so good to you, that you will never run away, you will find no solace with a whore, so good to you that you'll be dreaming only of me."

Aelith lowered downwards, reaching to Odo's neck... and lower, and yet lower still.

Aelith reached her hands down towards the hem of Odo's tunic, raising the garment up and folding it so that it would give an unobscured path directly to Odo's braies.

She looked downwards, looking at her prize, the thing that lay beneath the beige-white garment, baggy with knotted drawstrings, and beneath them resting two fine, strong legs covered by yellow hose.

Aelith untied the drawstrings attaching his hose, then finally she unlaced the drawstring that tied Odo's garment to his waist. She pulled the garment up, now that the drawstring was loose, and it expanded in size, enough for Aelith to reach around inside.

She felt two large orbs, testicles... and she shuddered in amazement as her nipples began to harden from the excitement. The creased skin, and the feeling of something moving inside, something that she could not describe in words... but something was inside which she knew was where all life came from. Something so sacred that she felt as though she was compelled by forces beyond her control to give them worship.

"Don't worry Odo, I know that this is wrong, but... It's the only way now, the only way. I won't marry some stranger, nor will I give him my virginity... I'd rather fuck you... an orc... my orc. I hope my da chokes when I tell him about what I did to you."

And so, Aelith's head dipped downwards, slowly and unsurely as she began to work her right hand down, her fingers feeling around for all that Odo had to give her.

With her left hand, she lowered Odo's garment even further downwards, revealing Odo's penis to Aelith's ravenous, lust-filled eyes.

Aelith lead her left hand to cup around one of Odo's balls, feeling it and caressing it with care. She thought she could hear sloshing as she moved it up and down, getting a better feel for what she was handling.

"My dear Odo... you must be so... so restrained, holding all this inside." A red shade painted itself over Aelith's face as her cheeks grew hotter and hotter with every dirty word that she released from her lips.

Aelith craned her head down low, against the grass, and between Odo's legs...the warm wool brushing against her cheeks, and slowly she drew her way up, like a sliding crocodile, until her face came directly in front of Odo's testicles, his shaft resting limp to a side unattended and lonely... for now, and his crack that lay beneath the two. How jaw-dropping a sight it was for her, inexperienced with such matters... and now she stood face-first against this most powerful presence. She licked her lips, her eyes focused down on her prize, his cock... her nipples felt so constrained beneath her garments... and her pussy began to moisten with untapped desire.

"Aachhh..." was the only sound that came from her lips the moment her nose seized upon Odo's scent... something musky and strong, combined with the smell of dried sweat. A natural scent, somewhat sickening, but also somewhat arousing, as they fought for control.

At first, Aelith wanted to draw back and breathe in some fresh air... but she felt that to do so was selfish... she was about to do something so horrible that amends had to be taken for things to be right, she should serve him 'reverentially', and allow Odo this right for what she was about to steal.

'No... this is a part of Odo. If he is to be mine, I should in turn be his in exchange.'

And so her nose found its place resting on the bridge between both of Odo's testicles... the scent was overwhelming, the feeling of his pubic hair faintly pressing against her nose almost made her withdraw... but she continued on.

'I'm sorry, Odo.' Aelith finally thought, before her tongue slipped from her lips and played across the textured surface of Odo's ballsack. The flavour was indescribable, but it's effect was strong... he felt virile on her tongue, she didn't know how 'virile' could count as a flavour but she had nothing else to describe it. It was as though she could feel his essence just beneath the surface, waiting to be untapped. Oh, what a boar he was... and without a sow.

'This... is a man, the part of a man that makes everything possible.'

Aelith reached her left hand down to rub her dress across her pussy lips. 'This is where it goes... Inside here, the essence of a man... and this is where babies are born.'

Aelith hiked her dress up in such a way as to allow for her left hand to access her vagina.

"Mmmhhhh." came the moan from her lips as she pleasured herself with her fingers, now reaching inside to feel across her textured insides, moist and wet, her desire on the verge of dripping out onto the grass below. Her cheeks reddened again when she felt as her voice was muffled through Odo's ballsack as she raked her lips across the surface, flicking her tongue up and down, getting used to him.

'I wish you could see this... I want you to know where I belong. With you, under you... only with you. You you you... you are all that I can possibly think about.'

Aelith felt something stirring above her... and as her eyes craned upwards, she saw Odo in all his glory. Long, but not devastatingly long, thick but not too thick, it was his erect cock. Aelith knew that the time had arrived.

"I'm going to fuck you, Odo."

It all came about like a haze. Aelith knew what she had to do but did not know how to go about it, but her instincts did, and she followed them. She raised her legs high above until she hovered over Odo's shaft... and then she lowered herself down.

But she was inexperienced and she almost cried when Odo's shaft reached just before the entrance, only to be turned aside and instead his cock reached into her asscrack instead.