Interrogation of a Nonhuman Kind

Story Info
A captured mage is interrogated by an evil fallen angel.
6.5k words
4.69
10.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is oddly quiet as I sit here, tied to the chair as a prisoner. There are two guards at the door staring at me, but they don't move at all. One might think they are statues but I know they are not, even if they haven't moved in a few hours.

I am very bored as they have kept me here in this room, tied down for about 2 hours, but that's the point. They want me off guard so I can slip up. These people aren't local thugs trying to be a gang to sell weed off the street corners, this is real. This is not just for the fate of my life and the people I care about, but for the fate of the world.

My name is Renshal, but everyone calls me Ren. I happen to be what is called a mage, or in simple terms, a magic user. I know books and movies make magic look easy and that anyone that finds a spellbook can do it, but that's fiction. Very few can actually practice magic because you need to have a certain genetic trait. In a way it's no different than having brown eyes or black hair. Just something you happen to be born with.

"Do my eyes deceive me? Is the great and powerful Renshal here in my humble abode?" I hear an angelic voice ask. Hearing her voice, which sounds as smooth as silk, I prepare myself. I knew this was going to happen, and now have to go through with it.

The voice's owner comes through the gate where I am already braced for what's about to happen. A second later, a wave of powerful emotion rolls over me. The feeling of great calm and grace hits me, forcing my body to relax and my mind to wonder. It's like getting a shot of some drug before surgery where you can't help but feel good no matter how bad of shape you are in.

As a mage, I've been trained. Trained in spellwork, trained in battle, trained in 20 different languages, trained for just about anything you can think of. It's now I use my training to help protect myself. I know that I can't stop myself from feeling these feelings she projects, but I can react in a proper way. It's about the reaction and how to think instead of trying to stop or block the feelings.

"Yes he is," she answers her own question as she stops in front of me. This is Berith, what you might say is my mortal enemy. She is a fallen angel, believe it or not. Yep, those fallen angels. All the ones that were cast out of Heaven long ago. Most because they sided with Lucifer, but a few because they were big assholes and deserved to be kicked out, like her.

Berith very much looks like an angel too. Her feminine body is extremely pleasant to look at as she is slender and curvy yet toned, with long silky black hair, olive skin and if I'm being honest, a very stacked upstairs. When describing her, most have the same exact description of her; the perfect woman.

Once the feeling of forced calm passes, I'm able to look at her. You see angels, even fallen angels produce what is called "grace." This is why everyone that has ever seen an angel always say how at peace they were. It's just something they produce to calm everyone within their radius. It can overwhelm you if you are not expecting it.

"Now...you need to explain this plan of yours, because I don't get it," she asks, looking confused. I know this is an act as the only reason she is here is to torture me. We both know that I am one of the leaders of my clan and have a great deal of information that she could use. Her goal is to get as much information out of me that she can before killing me.

"You just barged in and thought you could take down the entire compound?" She asks incredulously. My only answer is to smirk. Yeah, it does sound stupid the way she says it.

Technically that is what I did. She is on a military-like compound way out in the middle of the Arizona desert. I drove out here, then hiked to where it was. Then I went to the front gate, and fired off a spell to let myself in. I then marched right through the compound, battling any and everyone that came at me. Hundreds of her cronies fell to me and it'll take her years to rebuild to where she was after all I did. Even now, hours later I bet parts of this place are still on fire.

"We both know you have a plan. That you weren't doing some suicide mission," Berith states, now in a seductive soft tone. She walks up to me now, and I look away. Damn she is just so fucking hot. She wears black skin-tight pants and a white skin-tight top which shows off her cleavage. It's enough to make a lesser man break down in lust.

I brace myself as she opens her legs wider and wider, then sits on my lap. As I am just a man, the erection that I have can plainly be felt by her when she sits on my lap. But that's the point. She knows what she is and how she drives men. She's using it against me. Creatures like her love to use human emotions and traits against us.

"Tell me, what's your plan?" She asks, leaning over to ask me in my ear, pressing those soft breasts of hers against my own chest. She stays like this for a few moments, going so far as to rock her hips so her ass rubs over my hardon. Doing this causes a brief wave of pleasure to move over my body as the feeling of her breasts and ass are very tempting.

"Just wanted to hurt you," I tell her, hoping this is enough to get her off of me. She laughs at this, not believing it at all. Like a dancer she smoothly steps off of me, allowing me to release the breath I started to hold.

"Tsk tsk," she then says as she notices what I'm wearing around my neck. It is a necklace with a quarter sized medal hanging down, only the necklace is made of twine and not a better material. I know it looks rather cheap, but I wasn't wearing it for looks. The medal is pure silver and contains a sigil to prevent a demon from possessing my body.

"I'm a fallen angel, not a demon. We don't possess anyone. This will do you no good here," she says while holding the medal in her hand. I know she does it to show that even if she touches it, it won't hurt her.

"If I wasn't tied down..." I start to say, the two of us knowing that I am more than a match for her. In a one-to-one battle between the two of us, it would be close but I believe I would win. That's why my hands are cuffed and my legs tied to the chair. She doesn't dare want me to do anything just listen to her.

"Please," she waves off the rest of what I was about to say. She then starts to walk around me, making a circle around my chair. The way she does this makes me feel like a stranded wounded animal in the middle of a circling shark.

"We both know you and your goobers have some plan, otherwise you wouldn't have done something so suicidal. How about you just tell me what it is, so I don't need to get...messy," she says, being rather blunt. This is when she pulls out a rather nasty looking blade.

"Have I ever made things easy for you?" I reply with a laugh, not being intimidated by the weapon. At this she sighs. But she had to know I wouldn't just tell her everything.

"Look. I'm sick and tired of this," she says, using her abilities to suddenly appear in front of me, damn near nose to nose. Being a fallen angel means she can move much faster than any human. She is unique in that she rarely uses this unless she wants to make a point. Her point now is how upset she is as now that pretty face of her wears an ugly mask of hate as her anger shows.

"Sick of you and your little mages. You all are like roaches. Whenever I come around, you all scatter when the lights are turned on. It's over. It's done. You can't stop me," she hisses, her anger making the room tremble. The walls literally shake as her power radiates off of her.

This is extremely scary as it would take very little from her to kill me. Hell, a single spoken word out of her could kill me if she wanted, it doesn't have to be physical. But I keep my courage and smirk at her, just to annoy her. After all, she needs me alive.

"In one day's time, he will be summoned. When he is, he will impregnate me and our child will march over this world and enslave all the pathetic, ugly, weak, stupid, gross, silly, smelly, lanky, disgusting, pig-wannabe humans," she tells me, making a point to say how much she dislikes the human race. After all, that's what this war is all about.

Thankfully most of the world has no clue such a war even exists. The world goes on as it always does, people being people. Little do they know that wars and battles are fought to keep it as normal as possible. Of the threats my kind have to fight and suppress. Threats of demons kings trying to escape hell. Or of fallen angels trying to take over the world to get back at God. Or even of pagan gods trying to regain power.

Berith is the leader of her clan. Her clan is comprised of lesser fallen angels and brainwashed humans that believe they are saving the world. She's nothing to scoff at as if she wanted, she could use her clan and take over most countries.

About three years ago, she discovered a prophecy, or at least what is viewed as a prophecy. Well, one thing that was always believed is that fallen angels are sterile as they don't have a human body. Angels were meant as messengers, so it was believed there was no point in them reproducing as if God wanted more, she would create more. But the prophecy revealed that they can be fertile, just not with humans. And that they can only have one child.

This was troubling because fallen angels are powerful enough, but if they managed to conceive with something else that was just as powerful, well, that new being could be unstoppable. Instead of the two parent's genes being smoothed out, it would be combined and added, making the child stronger than both.

Berith hatched a plan to summon a fallen angel that was trapped a thousand years ago. This fallen angel was her leader back in the day and a bad motherfucker named Dagon. It cost over a thousand mages lives to trap him in the rock he is in, not to mention hundred of thousand of normal human lives. Point is, he's not something you want back in the world.

Her goal is to summon him so he can impregnate her. Then they will release that kid on the world, where I'm not sure what could stop him if it is as strong as both parents combined. But the catch is, she only gets one chance to be impregnated, as she'll only be able to do the deed once.

"You know, you only get one shot at it," I remind her, still smiling. She glares at me for this but then smirks. When we found her plan, we looked into it as well. We humans can have sex with anyone we want, whenever we want, no problem. Seems fallen angels cannot. She is allowed to do the deed only once, and it is in that one time she will be impregnated as it must be done as part of a ritual. If anything happens, or the wrong person does her, her plan fails.

"Oh, seeing how you idiot humans have no trouble doing that dirty deed, I'll have no issue," she says, trying to make it seem that having sex is so stupid that even humans can do it. I actually laugh at this as it is a bit funny.

"In fact, I may keep you alive just so you can watch it happen. We both know how badly you want this body," she threatens, running her hands over her body very seductively. It's so damn erotic that for a moment I'm scared my dick with rip out of my pants. But I'm able to control myself and laugh a little bit at her.

"I guess I can tell you my plan, well, a part of it at least," I then offer. This stops her little seductive show and she stares at me. It's clear she wasn't expecting me to say this as both of her hands are holding her breasts over her top. She's holding them so much that I'm surprised I can't see her nipples via the neckline.

"I am going to stop you. Going to stop you from summoning your dead beat ex, and going to make sure you can't pop out the kid," I inform her, truly meaning it. She keeps looking at me as if expecting to hear the real news or plan. She then let's go of her boobs to allow them to bounce back into place.

"Ok. How?" She asks when I say nothing more. To this I smile wide. I smile a big toothy grin that is mean to look silly and stupid. Like when you ask a child if they want a free ice cream cone after they've already had two.

"I first had to break into this place, and make sure that you would see me," I start to explain casually. As I do, I move my fingers in my right hand to test my range of motion. They've handcuffed and ziptied my wrists, so I don't have a lot of movement as my hands are behind the chair, but I can move my fingers. Perfect.

"I see you succeeded in that then," she mentions, motioning to how we are in the room together with only her other fallen angel guards. I nod happily at this to agree.

"After that, it gets a bit tricky," I confess. I pause for a moment, then look around the room. I do it for dramatic effect, drawing this out as much as I can. What I need at this moment is a touch more time.

"You see, I would need to trap you with me somehow, but we both know I wouldn't be able to do any high-level spells," I explain still in that calm, casually manner. High-level spells require ingredients, a lot of words and most times a ritual. Even if I tried to do one that only needed words, she would stop me long before I could get started. So, the only sort of spells I could do are low-level or "cheap spells." Ones that are more like magic tricks than anything useful.

"Of course," she agrees, humoring me for some reason. She has an expression of being extremely bored but I know she's not. She is very interested in what I am saying. She knows she could torture me all day long physically and I wouldn't say anything, so this is her best option. So she plays the role she thinks she needs to play to get me to confess.

"But I think I found the perfect one. It's called Bender-Wall. It's a very old spell. To be honest I don't think I've ever seen it used before as it doesn't seem to have a point. You know how it goes. So many spells are like that, like making a pencil look like an apple but for only 7 seconds, or making you think your left foot is your right foot for a minute. Those dumb little spells that seem to have no purpose to exist," I tell her, telling her honestly my opinion. Spells like that are normally the first ones you have to learn when you start, and even then no one knows why they exist.

"I can never keep up with your little roach spells, what does this Bender-Wall do?" She asks, waving off the spell. Again, I know this is an act. Being a fallen angel she is very much aware of the various spells human can do. I would bet my life she knows what the Bender-Wall spell can do, but wants to know why I find it important.

"Makes the wall of the room you are in bendable and impassable for roughly a minute and a half," I explain. To this she stops and a true look of concern pops on her face. It's now the wheels are starting to churn as she figures out what I'm up to.

"Why would you want to do that?" She asks in a serious manner, her hand on the blade again, twirling it. I can understand why she's concerned. After all, I'm stuck and helpless. It wouldn't make sense to make the room even more secure for myself. It'll be like criminals making yet another set of walls for the jail they are in.

"To trap you, of course," I answer. To this, I see the look of not concern but terror on her face. It's in this look that I know now is the time. That I have to do it now, or risk losing everything.

She uses her ability to move faster than humans could ever, to dart behind me. There she sees that I've been moving my fingers all this time. Well, mostly my right hand's first finger. And then I finish the movements, completing the Bender-Wall spell.

I was extreme happy to discover the Bender-Wall spell. It required no words at all, but about 150 finger movements. It was perfect for this exact situation, where I knew they would put my hands behind me. They never put a mage's hands where he or she can see, or else risk us casting some powerful spells, even if handcuffed. She just hadn't considered I could cast something with my hands behind me.

At once the walls start to bend and shift as if the world went crazy. They look oddly melted in the way they droop and wave. It's actually something you might see in a nightmare or if on LSD if I'm being honest. I'm not the only one that thinks this as only now do the guards start to move and show their fear at what's happening. They stare at the walls with wide eyes and then look at their boss to be told what to do or feel.

"And you were right about my medal. Does nothing against fallen angels since you can't possess humans. But it does work on demons," I point out, my toothy smile returning.

Berith, who is in front of me by the gate as she was trying to get out, turns around to look at me. She then does something she and her goons should have done the moment they caught me. If they had done it, they would have killed my plan at once, and most likely killed me.

She looks with her inner eye at my soul. I know because her eyes glow for a moment as she searches. There she discovers that I am not alone. I wasn't alone this entire time.

You see, before I started my battle against this compound, I summoned an upper demon. Then I had another mage place the medal on me to trap him inside me, allowing me to be the one in charge while he flared about deep in me. This entire time he's been banging around inside my body, wanting to be freed.

"Lok-ais," I speak as clearly as I can. This is another small spell. It does only one thing, and that's to snap twine. And the twine can't even be that thick or strong.

As soon as I speak it, my necklace breaks as it was made of twine. The medal that I wore now falls to the floor, as does the sigil which was protecting me. The moment the necklace breaks, a small gust of wind comes from me, much like a shockwave.

"Shit," Berith says as the upper demon possesses me fully again. Like before, I become a passenger in my own body as he takes control of everything, not that I mind. The demon takes the wheel and I can only watch.

And I watch how Berith stands where she is, knowing there's no point in trying to fight. The demon in me is an upper demon and far more powerful than she is. You might wonder why I would get an upper demon for this, especially one stronger than her. You might think they would be even harder to fight, but you would be wrong. Demons, even upper demons can be easily caught and sent back to Hell if you are ready and prepared. Even someone as strong as this one can be sent back without breaking a sweat, if you are ready for them.

The two guards charge at my demon-controlled body, but it takes a wave of my hand to kill them both, their bodies flying back like paper airplanes. I'm not even sure my hand touched them to be honest and that the demon didn't use some demonic power on them.

Berith knows the demon can't kill her as easy as she's more powerful. Her body is able to withstand a great deal of damage and still survive. She just knows she is not as strong, or as fast or as rich in demonic power as the demon happens to be. Her hope is to somehow stay alive long enough that the Bender-Wall spell ends so she can escape.

"You know what to do," I tell the demon. His response is to grunt, which sounds weird as it is my voice doing the grunting.

Before I summoned the demon, I made a deal with it. Technically it is called a pact, but that's besides the point. I told him what I wanted it to do, and in return it would have control of my body until the other mages could stop him. As demons want nothing more than to be free from hell, if even for a few seconds, it agreed. Thus she made the pact sealed in blood.

I hear my voice start to speak, with a very dark bass added, as the demon starts the words in Old Echonian. Old Echonian is the language of the angels. It's the language that Berith has to respond to and obey as it comes from her creator. So no matter how much she doesn't want to, she has to respond, like a computer doing its programming.

12