Interrogation of a Nonhuman Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Berith's eyes widen at hearing the words. Of all the things a demon might say, you would not think Echonian. It is their enemy's language.

My demonic-filled body then steps up to her, where she doesn't move but looks up at me. I know she wants to run, or at least fight, but she can't. The words demanded action from her, and now she's going to have to do the action before anything else.

She then grabs the bottom of her top and lifts. In moments, her large breasts are on full view, making my hardon even harder. Her breasts are so firm, so full. And even the way they jiggle looks perfect. There's an innocence about the way she does it too, which makes me think she's never exposed them before.

Now she pulls down her pants, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties. The moment she pulls them down, I see her bare, shaved womanhood and it is the most inviting thing I have ever seen. This grows even more as she lowers her pants more and more, showing off those smooth, toned legs. Everything about this screams how hot and alluring she is, especially as she doesn't even seem to think she is being sexy at all anymore.

The fallen angel stands naked in front of me now, in a sight I will never forget. She is fallen, but she is still an angel with a perfect body. If I wasn't the one in control, I fear I might stare at that body forever.

You see, the words the demon spoke were the beginning of the ritual. It was instructing her to present her "vessel" so it may be impregnated. In other words, the demon told her to get naked and she had to do it.

The demon speaks more of the Old Echonian words as he does the ritual. I'm forced to tell him each word to say, but it says it clear enough. She is made to go through the ritual as her fallen angel heritage doesn't allow her to do otherwise. Only she will be doing it with a demon instead of another fallen angel.

This was my plan all along. Despite what you might think, demons and fallen angels hate each other. Fallen angels think they are above demons and for the most part they are right, as most common demons are more like wild dogs than anything else. Very often fallen angels trap and force demons to be their slaves and do as they want, which causes tension as nothing likes to be a slave.

An offspring between a fallen angel and a demon is going to be powerful, but not dangerous. If it has any demon in it, it will want to do a demon's natural purpose, which is to cause evil, create chaos and make deals. Not to mention demons are easily trapped.

Furthermore, no fallen angel would ever follow anything that is part demon. They would consider it a half-breed and refuse, no matter how powerful it may be. Whatever this creature may be, it won't be as big of a headache as the combination of two fallen angels.

Berith closes her eyes and her face turns red. As she is not human, she's never felt arousal before, and doesn't know how to handle it. And if I understand the ritual, she's being pumped full of arousal right now.

Sure, she's used lust against us humans, but never felt what lust truly feels like. That's why she trails her own hands over her naked body now, where she rubs her breasts tightly and trails her fingers over her nipples. After doing this, she cups her womanhood as if feeling it for the first time.

In this sexual trance, Berith lowers herself to her knees. For the first time ever I see her look up at me, not as a powerful being, but as a woman, a woman that wants sex. It's a very powerful sight and again, if I was the one in control, I could see myself jumping her like a horny dog. It's a good thing I'm not in control of my body at the moment.

Now she lays on her back, still rubbing her smooth as silk body. Her eyes then look at me, where she spreads her legs slowly. The manner in which she does this makes her look unsure of her sex. Like she is worried I may not want to look at it or even do this act with her. It gives her a virgin sort of vibe, which I have to remind myself that she is. This will be her first time.

The demon has no sense of chill as he rips my clothes off. Literally rips them off by grabbing and pulling, using the claws that are now at the ends of my fingers to do so. I'm so aroused at the moment that I don't really care, but a part of me does dread when this is over and my fellow mages catch up to me, my dick swinging when I walk. At least the demon possession has added a few more inches to me down there, as much of my body is larger with him inside me.

Berith is moaning now, even if no one is touching her but herself. She's truly gone into a sexual trance, finding that this small piece of being human is far more intense than what she could have expected. Her hands rub herself all over and I can tell how warm her skin is even if I'm not touching her. She even gasps when she touches some sensitive part of herself, as she doesn't expect it at all.

My body drops to its knees, landing right between her spread legs. My demonic hands reach forward and grab hold of her hips in an animalistic manner, the claws being careful not to pierce her. I watch as my hands grab hold of her hard and lift. Lift her bottom half right up until she is pressed against me and my hard cock.

Again, the demon has no chill or sense of foreplay, as I would tease my lover in such a position, especially when she is worked up. But the demon does not. Instead, it grabs hold of my cock and positions it right where it belongs. Places the cock-head right at the entrance of that beautiful womanhood.

The demon thrusts forward, hard. The way it moves my hips I have a feeling it wants this to be painful for her. Only she's in such a trance that when he thrusts, she screams in pleasure. Just belts out a loud scream that shows nothing but pleasure.

My cock does slide into her easy yet hard. She is so wet and open that there's no issue going in, but she is so tight it feels like her insides are griping and gluing to my member. In a weird way, it almost feels like a thousands fingertips are touching my cock, moving and wanting more of it.

To show its dominance, the demon keeps thrusting as my cock is in her, making her feel what it is like for someone to be inside of her. When he does, I feel my soul erupt into pleasure spasms as her pussy feels so incredibly good. It feels like it is massaging my cock the way it vibrates and spasms around me. The only thing I can relate it to is if her pussy was some high priced fancy new sex toy.

She wraps her legs around my body now and squeezes, helping the demon to shove the cock as far as it can inside of her. In response the demon grabs hold of her throat in one hand and squeezes. As fallen angels don't need to breath air, this doesn't really do much of anything, yet she reacts as if it is the best feeling ever so she moans loudly.

I feel my hips move back and then thrust into her with a powerful motion. It's not gentle by any means, but hard, like two bulls charging each other. He keeps holding her throat when he does this, making sure her body doesn't move or escape, not that she wants to as he rams my cock inside of her.

After just a few of these hard demonic thrusts, she cums. Or starts to. Moan after moan starts to come out of her, each one quivering and passionate. With these moans the demon keeps thrusting into her, pounding her pussy fast and hard. It's such a pounding that I'm sure it would have killed a human female. It would have crushed her pelvis and flattened her.

As she is fucked, Berith's tits bounce heavily. They bounce so much that they smack her in the chin each time, much like two fists moving about. And as those beautiful melons bounce wildly, I see how hard her nipples are, as I bet they could cut through diamond. It's an oddly submissive and beautiful sight to see as she doesn't seem to notice or care. But it makes me want to grab them and suck as hard as I can on each nipple.

The demon fucks her with my body, to which she tries to fuck him right back. Each time he thrusts into her, she slams her hips forward to meet him, driving his cock even deeper inside of her. And while all this happens, she moans like a whore as she has some sort of elongated orgasm. Her moans get louder and louder the longer he goes, but they never stop. Just like her body doesn't stop quivering either.

She reaches a point where she's arched her back with the pleasure, as if begging the monster to play with her tits. It's a sight I've seen lovers of mine do, but not as extreme as she is. The way she does it, it is a clear representation of her beginning the demon to own her pussy. To murder it and make her feel all the pleasure that she can.

I watch her evil face gain a joyful look as she keeps cumming. I feel her legs tightly squeezing around my body as she wants my cock even deeper inside of her. And I feel how her pussy quivers as my cock pounds it, driving this new sexual pleasure inside of her. Even after a good 10 minutes, she still wants more as the demon only gets rougher.

I'm not an expert on demons, and I never considered any aspect of demon sex before this, but I find that I can very much feel the pleasure of him fucking her. I was prepared for it to be painful and horrible, but it is far from it. If anything, I think the demon hates the good feelings and thus puts it on me. It just wants to ram my cock into her in an effort to hurt her, but as she's a fallen angel, it cannot.

I cum. Or the demon cums. One of us cums. I feel the peak of the orgasm coming and then it releases. A flood of strange emotions comes out of me as I feel my cock shoot out its seed. The demon seems to know what to do at this as he stops moving and keeps my cock buried inside of her. So each stream that comes out, goes deep inside of her. From what I researched, it may be my body's seed, but it will contain nothing of my genes, only a demonic essence.

As the seed shoots into her, Berith screams like a whore. In fact, her screams have gotten so loud, it shakes the walls. Tiny bits of the ceiling crack and rustle, raining down on top of us as her scream threatens to bring everything down. Even the ground vibrates from her.

My spell has long since faded so there's nothing keeping anyone from coming here. But I have a feeling all of her cronies are too scared to come down here after hearing her moans of pleasure, which is something they never would have heard before. They probably have no clue what's going on.

My orgasm passes over me, leaving my soul stunned. The feeling of pleasure doesn't leave me, not completely. Instead, it lingers inside, making it feel like I'm still cumming, but emotionally. It makes me wonder if this is because of what she is, and it's a lasting effect. If it is, I wouldn't really mind as it feels great. Reminds me of the time I had to take a pain killer when I broke my hand.

The demon uses my body to look down at her after it stands up. It then uses my body to huff a huff of disgust as he looks at her, for she remains on her back and naked, her legs spread wide. Only she's moved her hands between her legs where she runs her fingers all over to feel herself down there. From running her fingers over her slit, to using her other hand to run her clit.

She's in the throes of her own passion, discovering that her body could feel sexual pleasure for the first time, and now wants to feel as much as she can before it stops. I bet if the demon stays long enough, I'll see a fallen angel start to finger herself.

As the demon looks at her, I feel my soul smile. I see a content woman who finally got what she needed, if she knows it or not. Sure, once she snaps out of it, she will be pissed, for I stole her dreams. She won't be able to take over the world as she wanted with some super-baby. She'll never be able to have sex again either. After today she'll live with the knowledge that it was me that fucked her, both sexually and mentally.

The demon steps over her as she rubs herself, and she doesn't even know I'm still here. In fact, I still hear her faint moans as she still must be trying to build her orgasm back up.

She is left in that room as the demon held up its end of the deal. Now that it is free, he will try and use my body as to do as much damage and chaos as he can until he is caught and I am freed. I'm not too upset at this, because as I expected, the demon starts to chomp away at the compound. It uses my body which is super-powered now to break down walls and toss minions in every direction.

Roaring it starts to destroy this place and everyone within it with its demon powers. It even shrugs off a direct headshot gunshot and then literally bites the shooters head off. Demons are stupid but damn are they durable. And after a few moments, my head will heal as if nothing ever happened due to his demonic power.

As a passenger, I watch as the demon does as it wants, knowing that a few of the sights will give me nightmares. One such is going to be it ripping a man's head off and trying to make another man eat it. Since the man couldn't, the demon decides to insert the head directly into the man's stomach via the outside.

Despite this horror I am content as I know I just helped save the world by stopping Berith, and that surrounding this compound miles away, are my mage brethren ready to stop the demon once he finishes with this place.

12