All Comments on 'Interrupted Escape'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

Another well written story with an emphasis on the main character's journey. But, really: getting tickets to a Bayreuth Ring after only seven years? How many strings did he have to pull for that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow Keith, you did a magnificent job with this one, from beginning to end. I was able to see every character and scene in this ***** plus story. And having felt many of these same emotions myself at that age after what was planned to be a long-term relationship ended, I know exactly what Craig was going through. This was as powerful and thought provoking as a story can get. I've read and loved many of your stories, but I think this could easily be your best one yet. MLF

blue66blue66over 1 year ago

What a good story. Many thanks I really enjoyed reading it.

ColinDesiresColinDesiresover 1 year ago

Simply magnificent.

Dpj49Dpj49over 1 year ago

I’m always delighted when I find a new story from you. As I’ve said before, I become a part of the story. Excellent writing and story teller.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Pretty please keep going, I want to hear more about Axel and Craig. I was eagerly anticipating their pleasure at the festival. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel for him. I'm 57 and I'm experiencing e.d. If only I could find someone younger to call mine to have on a regular basis. Nice read.

DV19DV19over 1 year ago

KeithD: you never fail to satisfy!! Yet another wonderful story, well written with the characters very 'real'. As well as a realistic storyline with some bittersweet moments but overall a great ending.

As another reader wrote: I hope you continue with these two characters, and the storyline.

Thanks for another wonderful story!

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always great stories from this author. Follow on stories about these guys would be nice if you can do it. But you have so many more great stories to write, just keep on writing, please.

DV19DV196 months ago

To me there is nothing more complimentary to an author than to re-read one of his stories, and enjoy it as much as the first time. Even though I recognized the story, the plot, the character development was still wonderful and the characters interactions very entertaining.

I do seriously hope you write a sequel to this story!!

DV19

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...