Interrupted Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow. I'm going to Bayreuth—for the music festival."

"The festival," he exclaimed. "I'd do anything to be able to attend that. I live here but never have been able to get tickets."

"Anything?" I said, with a little laugh. He'd just done everything for me, without asking for anything in return. I'm sure he'd forgotten the CDs I bought. I would have wanted the ones by him anyway. "I have an extra ticket for the week. You could go with me. You could stay with me. I'd pay your way. I'd love to have the companionship and someone to discuss the music with." That wasn't a spontaneous suggestion, really. Since well into the second fuck I'd been scheming to have more time with him.

"How could I do that?"

"Easy. You could just do it. Even if you had another performance to do on the River Princess, that's on hold now."

"But I only came for the one day and night. I should be going back home to Munich now. There will be a night train."

"You won't be on a train tonight. You'll be in this bed." I held my breath, but he didn't say no.

What he said was "I only brought my guitar and what I'm wearing—when I'm wearing something." He stopped and we both chuckled. "I can't take a trip."

"We'll shop for clothes for you tomorrow, before we go. I'll take care of all of your needs. Let me take care of you."

Again I risked it. Would he be submissive to me in everything? He didn't say no.

"And while we're about it," I continued, "you said you live in Munich, didn't you? And Horst said you worked as a tour guide. I want to tour Bavaria after the Bayreuth festival. I need a tour guide. I want someone I will enjoy."

"Enjoy? Do you enjoy me?" Axel asked.

"You needn't ask that. I want someone I can gloriously fuck. Say yes. Give me the next two weeks of your life." Once again, I held my breath. I think I was asking for more than two weeks. I think I was trying to answer the question of whether I was ready to escape the lifestyle of maintaining a younger lover. But even if it would just be the two weeks, an interruption—two weeks with Axel—was better than what I had been afraid of.

"Yes," Axel said.