Interrupting the babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart stopped. Feeling I'd been caught. She lifted her head. Looked at me. She moaned and let her head fall back on the cushions.

Fuck, she was letting me watch. No, she wasn't letting me watch, she was performing for me.

I stood there uselessly. My dick hard and I watched our babysitter masturbating on our sofa. My hand slid to my dick. Rubbed it through my jeans.

Annie let out a louder moan. "Mr Harrison..." She whispered.

Oh shit.

I took a step into the living room. And another.

Annie looked at me as I slowly approached. I stopped some distance from the sofa. She watched as I opened my jeans and slid my hand inside. What the hell was I doing? No beer fogging my brain tonight. Just lust.

She bit her lip as she looked at me. Arched her back and pushed those breasts higher. "Mr Harrison..." She said it again and I couldn't fight it. I pulled my dick out.

I'm sure her eyes widened as I did. She picked up the pace as I stroked my shaft.

I edged closer, and closer still. Until I was standing next to her head. A step away from her.

Our babysitter lying on the sofa. Me no more than a step away from her, standing there. Our eyes locked, masturbating in front of each other. Over each other. Moaning.

Annie stopped. For a second my heart stopped again. She pushed herself up on her elbows and one hand reached tentatively forward. Towards me, towards my dick.

"No," I said instinctively. Maybe too harshly.

She recoiled.

"Just this," I said. I felt weirdly proud of myself. That I'd drawn the line. That I wasn't even tempted. Of course instantly feeling a tiny niggle of regret.

I picked up the pace to let her know this was fine. Annie stared at my dick and then up at me. Her eyes were full of heat. I had a flash of the image of the clumsy, timid babysitter I held in my mind and it was miles away from this woman here.

Annie moved closer to the edge of the sofa again. Her head reaching out. Her mouth open. Moving towards my dick.

"Please, Mr Harrison..."

I didn't respond this time. No longer drawing a line but not engaging with her.

She continued moving closer. Her mouth getting closer to my dick. "Please..."

"I can't," I finally said.

"Please, Mr Harrison." She then moved forward more deliberately. Practically lunged. Tried to take me in her mouth.

I took a step backwards. In my head where we were was just about acceptable. No pride anymore. Just relief that there were boundaries. Of course it wasn't acceptable. It was appalling. But anything more than this was unforgivable. We were just getting a bit carried away. How I tried to justify it to myself.

Admitting defeat, Annie got comfortable again and picked up the pace. Her moans louder. Writhing harder. She was clearly close. She started quivering. Panting, hand moving manically. I wasn't keeping pace with her. Couldn't. How hot it would have been for us to cum together. But she came alone. Convulsing and shivering. Moaning far too loudly. Locking eyes with me. "Oh, Mr Harrison." Fuck.

I stopped stroking myself and just watched her coming down from the orgasm.

I guessed it was my turn. I stroked myself to her, for her.

After a moment, she pushed herself up to sitting, and then onto her knees on the sofa. We looked at each other, no more than an arm's length apart. Her eyes flicked down to my dick and then up to me. I shook my head. Didn't know what she was thinking but whatever it was, it was a no.

And suddenly she lifted up her top. She pulled it off and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a lacy black bra. Had she worn that for me? Her breasts looked incredible. Size amplified by her smaller frame.

I was going to protest, but then she reached behind herself. I couldn't. Couldn't say anything. She unclasped her bra and took it off achingly slowly.

I stared at her. She had the most incredible breasts I'd ever seen. They were perfect. Large and round but not ridiculous. Perfect pink nipples. She smiled as she could see me staring. Somehow I got even harder. My hand was back on my dick and I was stroking it quickly. I was fighting every urge not to throw her back on the sofa. To start sucking on those breasts. To slide my dick between them. To pull her on top of me and watch them bounce as she rode my dick. Oh fuck this was stupid. I had to cum now. The longer it went on the higher the risk of it getting out of control.

Annie grabbed my free hand. I let her. She guided it up to one of her breasts. I pulled it back at the last minute. She did it again. This time my palm brushed the nipple before I pulled it away.

"Just this, Annie."

"Please, Mr Harrison."

She bit her lip and locked eyes with me. "Please, Chris."

I almost came right then. I'd have always thought a woman calling me by my surname would be hotter, but Annie using my forename as she never did right then sent something through me.

Suddenly a bright light filled the living room, creeping around the edge of the curtains. A car pulling into the driveway. Annie's parents. Already? I looked at the clock. How was it midnight? Shit. Thank fuck.

I looked over my shoulder, in the direction the lights had come. The curtains were closed. On the table Annie's phone buzzed and lit up. I saw a notification pop up. A text from her Dad.

I'm outside. No rush.

I turned back to Annie just in time to see she'd crouched down and watched as she slid her mouth over my dick. I groaned a long 'fuuuuuuuck.'

She started sucking my dick passionately, enthusiastically. I wanted to protest her. But her name came out in lust rather than protest.

"Annie..."

I'd never had anyone suck my dick like it. She was so eager, like she was making love to it. Like her only mission in life was to bring me the biggest orgasm ever. Her eyes flicked up at me. Through those glasses.

My wife was in Sweden, and our babysitter was sucking my dick as her parents waited outside.

I put my hand in her hair. Meaning to force her head away. But I just left it there. Didn't guide her head away or force it forward, just left it there. In the end she pulled her head off my dick. Just long enough to moan my name again.

"Oh, Chris."

And then she put her hands on my bum and took me as deep as she could with a moan. Sucking my dick and moaning. Oh fuck, oh fuck.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered.

The only impact that had was that she picked up her pace and moaned louder. I was going to cum in her mouth. And I gripped her hair, and I picture her breasts and I panted and my muscles contracted and I moaned and...

"Annie," I groaned, almost screamed. And I came. I filled her mouth with cum and she didn't stop. Kept sucking. Kept moaning. Squeezed my bum painfully.

Eventually she slowed. She slid her mouth from my dick and knelt back up. I looked at her. At her incredible tits. At her wild hair and the lust on her face. At her slightly fogged up glasses.

I stood there uselessly, dick already going limp. I watched her put on her bra and her top. She came up to me. I froze. Didn't know what she was going to do and she leant round me, took her phone from the table and went to the living room door.

She stopped and looked at me. Eyes flicking down to my dick. She bit her lip and smiled.

And then she was gone.

12