Intersexed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anan flashed him a wide, white-toothed smile, "Will you accompany me willingly, or do I need to get Genet and Margraine to encourage you?"

"Margraine couldn't 'encourage me' to get out of the rain during a cyclone," Tank replied. "And as for Lieutenant Genet, has she recovered from her concussion yet?"

The smile slipped from the pretty researcher's face, and she answered, "Major Tenerife has confined her to her room until she passes a second concussion test. The regen chambers would have fixed any problems, but she's swearing revenge on you, and the Major wants to keep you two separated."

"Am I allowed to visit her?" Tank asked innocently.

"Why would you want to?" Anan bluntly asked.

"To encourage her to heal quickly and challenge me to an ass whooping again," Tank grinned.

"I believe that's what Major Tenerife wants to avoid," Anan observed drily.

"Maybe," Tank smilingly agreed as he stood to follow the beautiful woman to her research gym. As Tank had hoped, as they walked to her gym, Anan momentarily looked at a closed door leading to an adjoining corridor. Tank surmised that corridor led to Genet's room and perhaps to where Margraine and the other officers slept. He noted it had a 'Military personnel only' sign. Still, the sign seemed loosely affixed to the door and could easily 'accidentally' drop, allowing Tank a pretext to explore.

Anan ran Tank through the same series of tests as she had the previous day. She'd gotten more weights for the bar so Tank could add them to the weights bar and test just how strong he was. There were 575 kilograms (1,268 lbs) on the bar before Tank couldn't shift it off the floor. Neither Anan nor Tank knew the current world record for an eighteen-inch deadlift was 537.5 kg (1,185 lb), held by Oleksii Novikov, and that Tank's weight was more than the same gentleman had attained when he completed a Hummer Tyre Deadlift with 549kg (1,210lb) at the Shaw Classic strongman contest.

Once Tank had completed Anan's tests, she offered to fuck him again. Tank wasn't averse to experiencing that again, but he was more interested in exploring the corridor Anan had glanced at, so he refused. He did, however, offer to fuck Anan instead. She declined, quoting Tenerife's edict again. Tank left her entering data and walked down the corridor leading to the banned door.

Reaching the closed corridor door, Tank quickly glanced around, ensuring he was alone. Establishing that he was, Tank peeled the sign off and dropped it facedown to the side, where it may have fallen when the door had hit its stays. Strolling with his hands behind his back as if deep in thought, Tank walked down the corridor, glancing into the rooms.

Unfortunately, no rooms had windows facing the corridor, and few had open doors, so he couldn't look into very many rooms. However, as he neared another closed corridor door, he heard the unmistakable sounds of people fucking. Walking closer to the sound, he approached an open door on the side of the corridor.

Walking past the open door, pretending to be casual, Tank glanced inside. He saw Margraine standing behind a large single bed. She held a woman's hips as she slammed her rigidly erect cock into that woman's cunt. The woman on the bed, Genet, Tank saw when she lifted her head from the bed and arched her back, rammed her ass back at the invading cock and gripped and tugged her dick.

Pretending casualness, Tank reversed direction and returned along the corridor. He reached the door without anyone stopping him. Tank looked up and down the adjoining corridor through the door's windows. Not seeing anyone, Tank opened the door and stepped through. Leaving the sign where he'd dropped it, Tank nonchalantly strolled to the cafeteria.

Ordering a coffee, Tank sat at one of the tables to wait for it. He wanted information but had no way of getting it. He wondered, were The Providians the good guys? Tenerife had referred to Aridians and Aridian slavers. Were they the same? Were all Aridians slavers, or were slavers a subset of Aridians much as Somali pirates were a subset of humans? Suppose the chemicals his captors were forcing him to breathe were turning him into some kind of superhuman (SuperProvidian? Superman?). Did it automatically follow that he had to fight for them? Obey their wishes? Battle these slavers? What if the Aridians were the good guys, and he was fighting for the perpetrators of atrocities?

It suddenly occurred to Tank that he and Julie knew the answer to the age-old human question: Are we alone in the universe? We most definitely are not, Tank realised. Tank chuckled to himself, 'Not alone, indeed,' he thought.

He was so enmeshed in his thoughts that he hadn't heard the woman at the front counter call his name. Tank didn't notice her even when she brought his cup and sat beside him. The woman touched his elbow, and surprised, Tank reacted on pure instinct. Moving faster than lightning, Tank's left hand streaked across his body, grabbed the woman's wrist and bent it away.

"Ow!" The woman yelped. "You're hurting me!"

Immediately realising that the woman meant him no harm, Tank released her arm and apologised, "I'm sorry," he peered at her name tag, "Melinta. I must have sent my mind somewhere else. Are you okay? Have I hurt you?" Tank examined the young woman whose wrist he'd hurt. She was a pretty young thing with large breasts and prominent nipples. Nipples that were tenting her crew-necked shirt, Tank observed. She had a slim waist, flaring hips, and powerful legs. His newly improved cock lengthened as he imagined sliding between those muscly legs and penetrating her sweet nether regions.

Tank took Melinta's hand in his and kissed where he'd bent her wrist back. "How can I make this up to you?" He asked as he ran his fingers up and down her bare arm.

Melinta looked quickly around the cafeteria. Seeing there was no one else there, she whispered, "We're all under strict instructions not to fuck you or your friend, but take the first door to the left off the corridor to Anan's gym and knock on the fourth door on the right sometime tonight." She hesitated and glanced around again. "I'll be waiting for you, and you can fuck me all you want."

"How much trouble will you be in if we get caught?" Tank asked.

Melinta sniffed, "I'm a Breeder. Meaning I can impregnate someone or carry a child to term, so I'm safe because there are so few of us left. They will assign me somewhere else, but so what? You, however, will have to face Colonel Tangran. Major Tenerife won't be able to save you."

"Tangran?" Tank asked. "The marionette with the one-sentence vocabulary?" He humphed. "Not a problem."

"Yeah, I don't know what that is," Melinta admitted. She stood and walked back behind the counter. Looking around for a third time, she said, "I'll wait for you, but I'll understand if you can't make it."

Tank sipped his coffee as he considered what Melinta had offered. He wasn't sure if he'd be in any state to take up her offer after his session in the chemical tent, but he decided he would if he was. After all, if Melinta was rebellious, she could prove to be a source for the information he sorely lacked.

Tank also wanted to question Melinta because what she'd casually explained contradicted what Tenerife had said. Tenerife had said that all Providians could impregnate another or carry a child to term. Melinta had said that only the 'Breeders' like herself could, and they were rare. If Melinta was right, the need for cloning became apparent, and Tank wondered just how many of the three million people Tenerife had spoken of were natural births and how many were the result of cloning facilities.

Tank finished his coffee just as Julie entered the cafeteria. He stood and walked across to her quickly. Taking her arm, he whispered, "Act naturally," and guided her down the corridor.

In his earlier explorations, Tank had found a series of circular, intersecting corridors he could walk without being stopped. Walking that route with Julie, Tank casually asked, "You and Genet?"

Julie blushed but answered, "Genet visits every night after Margraine takes away that Perspex tent thing. She strokes my cock until it's hard, and then she sucks it until I... 'blow'... you guys refer to it as. Then she and I chat as she makes me stiff again, and then she rides me until I orgasm into her cunt. Why?"

"No one's tried to penetrate you?" Tank asked.

Julie shook her head, "Genet keeps hinting that, if I want, my 'improved vagina' will enjoy Margraine fucking it. But she hasn't tried to force me to let her."

"So, why the fuck aren't they forcefully trying to impregnate Ms Angelina, given she's refusing to allow it voluntarily?" Tank muttered, unaware that Julie could hear him. "If they want a foetus they can clone, then impregnating Julie is the first step. Impregnating me is the second." Then he wondered, 'I allowed Anan to cum in my cunt. Am I already pregnant?' Fortunately, given that he hoped Julie wanted to initiate a relationship with him, Tank thought that remark and didn't enunciate it.

Julie circled through the corridors with Tank. She remained quiet because she could see he was thinking furiously and didn't wish to interrupt his thought processes. Julie was no slouch in intelligence herself. Testing at around 120 on the Mensa scale, she was more intelligent than nearly eighty-six per cent of the human population. Tank's mind, however, astonished her. He seemed to formulate ideas, work them through to their logical conclusions in seconds and then incorporate or discard them immediately depending on their utility. If Tank said she, more than he, was in mortal danger, Julie knew to believe him.

Then, as if reading her mind, Tank mused, "I think you're safe until Margraine, or someone, starts to insist you have penetrative sex with them. Oh," he thought about that for a time so he could rephrase without confusing Julie. "I mean, until they want to penetrate you."

Relieved at her reprieve, Julie nodded, and she and Tank began walking again.

"Clones!" Tank exclaimed. Julie waited. "I bet the clones are sterile," he continued. "That's why they need Breeders. That's why they need us. I'd bet they've lost their originals and are now making clones from clones, each copy losing a little vitality every time. As they copy clones of clones of clones, I'd guarantee mutations begin to appear, meaning weaker clones and fewer viable copies." Tank smacked his fist into his palm. "This is the last throw of the dice for them," he surmised. "These three million Providians, at least as far as they know, are the last of their species.

"What's worse for them is that the originals are dying from old age, and there are not enough Breeders to replace them. Plus, they've lost contact with the other ships that escaped Providia, and they're running blindly, with no idea where or when they'll reencounter the Aridians."

"You know this?" Julie asked. "How? And, what are 'Breeders'?"

Tank deflated, "No," he admitted. "I don't 'know' any of this. I'm guessing, and I could have cut it all out of whole cloth. But it fits with their actions and behaviours. Why they've put up with me baiting and teasing them without too much reaction, and why they haven't yet tried to force you. They need our cooperation, and they're hoping we'll give it readily without them having to try and force us."

"Why us two, though?" Julie asked.

"I'm guessing that Tenerife may have been honest when he answered that," Tank replied. "He said that we have Neanderthal DNA and genes in our bodies. He believes they make us stronger and more capable of withstanding the changes his chemicals are making to us."

Unfortunately, Tank found another flaw in his theory. He sighed, "Of course, if I'm right, it means Tenerife's second excuse for not allowing us to use our existing sex organs would need to be a lie, too."

"Explain?" Julie queried.

"Tenerife's first excuse died when he first put me in a regeneration chamber to fix my injury from Genet. If the regen chamber can fix that without leaving so much as a scar, then there's no reason it wouldn't have done the same thing to our genitals."

"What was his second excuse?"

"That Providians are incredibly fertile, and they were worried we'd get them pregnant and the babies would be mutant."

"I think the second part of that excuse might be the reason," Julie mused.

"Pregnant and mutant?" Tank asked.

"Just mutant," Julie explained. "Look, if you're right, our DNA is still evolving and mutating from the effects of the chemicals we breathe when we sleep. That would mean the body of any life we created would contain the mutating DNA and, therefore, have a much bigger chance of being defective."

"I think we're getting somewhere," Tank said excitedly. "I certainly have ideas I can confront Tenerife with the next time I get him talking."

Unfortunately, before they could continue their discussion, Major Tenerife, Anan, and Lieutenants Genet and Margraine approached them from around the corner ahead of them.

"Oh, look," Tank teased. "It's Groucho with the Three Stooges." Ignoring the Lieutenants, Tank took Anan's hand and kissed its back. "Miss Anan, you look as beautiful as ever." He dropped it and turned to Tenerife. "Groucho, I never realised you starred with the Three Stooges." He flipped the major an insouciant salute and looked at Genet and Margraine, "Larry, Curly," he nodded.

Major Tenerife rubbed his forehead as Anan giggled and Genet and Margraine bristled. The lieutenants knew they'd been insulted, just not how. Tenerife sighed and asked, "Is this going to be another drama, or will you come willingly?"

"I'll willingly cum," Tank joked. "But only if you want to tell me the real reason you haven't already impregnated myself and Ms Angelina."

The major and lieutenants stiffened, and Genet and Margraine reached for their side arms. Tank glared at Margraine, almost daring her to draw. Genet, he ignored.

Major Tenerife gestured for his lieutenants to relax. "The mutagens we're using on you haven't run their course yet," he explained. "Once they're no longer making changes, we'll discuss pregnancy then."

"Giving us how long?" Tank asked, angry that his and Julie's guesses were accurate.

"That remains to be seen," Tenerife replied. "The changes are already more pronounced and have taken longer than we predicted. It may still be quite some time before they take full effect. Of course, you may yet suffer adverse effects from the chemicals and start to become defective. At that stage, we'll kill you on the spot, lest you become dangerous and/or contagious."

"Let's hope that doesn't happen," Margraine chillingly said, meaning the exact opposite. "Although, I'd love to park a forty-five in your brain."

"Just don't miss," Tank sniffed disdainfully, because you won't get another chance." He turned to Tenerife and smiled, "Shall we?"

Nodding, Tenerife said, "Anan, you're with Mister Zaffra. Genet and Margraine, Ms Angelina."

Tank followed Anan back to his room. Ignoring her 'come-ons', he got on the bed. He didn't object when Anan said she needed to cuff him to the bed because he had thrashed about the previous night, and she was afraid he'd unwittingly throw himself off onto the floor. However, the real reason for Anan handcuffing him to the bed became apparent when she pulled his pants down and off. Laughing delightedly, Anan cupped Tank's massive balls and slid her fingers along his newly created slit. Finding he was wet despite himself, Anan slid her finger inside Tank's cunt and searched for his G-spot.

"Oh, Gawd!" Tank groaned as his enormous shaft stiffened and lifted off his muscular abdomen.

Anan shifted her hand so she could thumb Tank's clit as she finger fucked him. Then, just when Tank thought it couldn't get any better, Anan clenched his shaft in her delicate hand and lowered her mouth onto its head. Sucking Tank's glans into her mouth, Anan pumped his shaft with her left hand, thumbed his clit and scraped his G-spot with her right, and sucked and licked his cock. Tank was in seventh heaven and couldn't control his autonomic response, even if he wanted to. With an explosive growl, he climaxed, ejaculated into Anan's greedily sucking mouth, and squirted pussy juice over her hand all at the same time.

Dropping her jumpsuit, Anan climbed between Tank's shaky knees and announced, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

By now, Tank's sexual and pleasure receptors were short-circuiting and misfiring. Lust was all his brain could express. There was a good chance, at that moment, that Tank would have let Tenerife fuck him if only Tenerife would extend this pleasure. Moaning, "Yes, please," Tank lifted and spread his knees and welcomed the lithe researcher between them.

He felt Anan's throbbing cock enter his drippingly wet cunt. She thrust a few times into him, ensuring her cock's head and shaft were well lubricated. Then, pulling out, Anan lowered her hips and positioned her cock at Tank's virgin ring. Holding Tank's left leg back as she held her cock, Anan guided herself into Tank's ass.

"Oomph!" Tank grunted as Anan's cock pared his knot open. The pain was intense but short-lived because Anan's glans rubbed across his prostate gland next. Tank had never had his P-spot stimulated before, and to say it was an intensely pleasurable experience would be to understate it vastly. It seemed to Tank that his prostate had been 'improved' along with everything else, and every time Anan pulled out and pushed back in, another wave of unimaginable pleasure rocketed through him.

Tank found himself gibbering as he'd made several former lovers do. "Fuck. Please, fuck. OMG, please fuck me! Harder! Fuck my arse harder. OMFG! Yes, I'm fucking cumming!"

"Cum for me, you fucking arse bandit," Anan roared as she pumped into him and jerked his throbbing cock mercilessly.

"Faaarrrrk!" Tank groaned as cum spat from his cock's eye and liquids frothed from his fluttering open and shut cunt.

"Good slut!" Anan roared as she thrust her entire cock into Tank's squeezing ass and blasted his colon full of cum. Tank came again as he felt Anan scalding ejaculate spraying into his ass and across his prostate. He orgasmed a third time when Anan pulled out of his ass and thrust three fingers into his cunt. Three back-to-back twin orgasms (pussy and cock) overwhelmed Tank's brain, and it shut down, pitching him into a deep sleep.

Obviously, Melinta went unvisited that night.

Tank woke sometime later. It was easy to call it morning because, in a human world, traditionally, that's when you'd wake up. However, without any access to anything that showed a time, for all Tank knew, it could be midday, mid-afternoon, or somewhere in the middle of the night. The cafeteria gave no clue because it had an 'all day' menu. Everything on the menu could be ordered at any time. Regardless, Tank chose to call the time he awoke 'morning'. Anan must have removed his handcuffs because Tank could sit and get out of bed. He felt some guilt for allowing 'someone with a cock to fuck him in the ass', but memories of his multiple stupendous orgasms glossed over that guilt quickly.

Tank looked for his Gi and found it freshly laundered and hanging on a hook beside the door. He dressed and went to the cafeteria. He saw no sign of Julie or Melinta, so he ordered coffee, bacon and eggs and sat at a table. Julie didn't appear in the canteen but was in the dojo when Tenerife escorted him there. Margraine and Genet were missing this time, so the session progressed without the typical barbs between Genet and Tank.

After the session, Julie followed him into the changeroom and sat, waiting for Tank to shower. To his surprise, she handed him a grey jumpsuit when he got out of the shower. He was about to question her when he saw his name embroidered on the left front of the jumpsuit's upper part. Julie shrugged as she showed him a similar jumpsuit with her name on it.

1...456789