Intersexed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genet's testimony, plus the reports from Anan of Tank's remarkable strength, speed and reflexes, combined with Tenerife's detailed explanations of how his mutagen drugs had successfully brought out the latent abilities residing within the Earthling's genes, won the day.

Major Tenerife was tasked with gathering more 'humans' to conduct trials on and to ask for volunteers amongst the ship's population to test if Genet's changes were a one-off fluke for her alone or if her improvements would be common amongst all Providians. Lieutenant Genet was promoted to Captain and ordered to work with Tank Zaffra to build a platoon of successfully altered 'super soldiers' from the human and Providian recruits.

Lieutenant Margraine was brought before a military tribunal and charged with 'behaviour unbecoming an officer'. She was stripped of her military rank and limited to her lab and other areas civilian Providians could access. In another place or time, she may have been jailed or even executed for her crimes, but being a Breeder guaranteed her survival. She, of course, blamed Tank and Genet for her downfall, refusing to acknowledge that her actions alone had exposed Lieutenant Genet and, indeed, the whole ship to the effects of Major Tenerife's mutagen chemicals. The side effects of which were still unknown. Her relationship with Genet didn't survive the scandal.

End of Part 1.

1...456789