All Comments on 'Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 07'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HayboysHayboysalmost 2 years ago

What you know the little F*** great twist to a great story well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol the irony at the end got me to giggle. But nice installment, hope she conceives. This is a fun story to follow, though I would like to see more story progress as far as confirmed pregnancies and what the plan is moving forward, maybe more of the mystery revealing about the aliens and their plans. But also I do enjoy reading about each couple, so keep up the good work! Also for the purposes of genetic diversity and re-population, though the aliens have paired them with their best genetic match, shouldn't other pairings happen if the breeders are willing?

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoalmost 2 years ago

I laughed so hard! Nice work, Spector!

garybluegarybluealmost 2 years ago

OK, I did not expect that. :grin:

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

LMAO 5* this was so funny. The ending was priceless.

ahalfonsoahalfonsoalmost 2 years ago

Haha, ok that one was weird

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetalmost 2 years ago

Another fitting entry into this series of absurdity. Well done. I have to say Scarlett sounds amazingly hot, both in body and mind. I am very sad she didn't get the quality fucking she clearly could inspire and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Xavier and Scarlett's baby, if it's a girl, will be just like her mother___more curves than a boy could handle when she's older.

Joe_RobertsJoe_Robertsalmost 2 years ago

At first I didn't like this series, but now I see it as a nice change of pace for you a a writer. Just don't make all the couples as improbable matches. Make some where they are into each other and you can wrap it up on one page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I know this coupling was a supposed to be a mis-matched pairing, it still seemed to lack something that the others had. Still really enjoying the series and look forward to more. Thanks for sharing. 4.5/5

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 2 years ago

'First-time'? Yeah sure, but tbh, I think this chapter would have better fit into the 'Humor & Satire' category than the one you actually put in there.

My only minor quibble here would be the ending, that while remaining in whimsical tone for the story was just a little unsatisfying to me.

That's a totally personal thing though, since I prefer sappy happy endings, or at least, I would have preferred some sort of the same meeting of minds between those two as most of the other couples enjoyed, in that it went a little against the grain for me compared to the other chapters.

Alright, let me get this out of the way first, or second, or where ever I'm at this point in this wall of text...

All of the story in this series were raunchy hot, but you also managed to establish enough personality for each character in all these short vignettes to make it work.

That said, all in all I think your flair lies in this slightly offbeat humoristic dialog, the quick-witted repartee like in this story.

Beyond that there is a little bit of humanity that shine through, even if you maybe intended this story to be an exercise in exploring various categories.

In this, especially Evan and Reese stand out, who aren't exactly introduced as the most lovable characters to begin with, but where you even in the short span of a page or two are able to establish something along the way of a redemption arc.

In fact, in retrospect and given that the setup is the same for all chapters, you manage to cram quite a bit of character development in all of the chapters of this storyline given the shortness of the chapters themselves.

I'm not sure if this series was intended as an exercise exploring various categories, or whether you where just having fun, and even though maybe you didn't take yourself all the seriously writing this (which is never a bad thing to begin with), you did end up with a rather solid showcase of what you can do.

So, all in all, I'm rather glad I went on this journey, I'm and definitely going to look into some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying this series. Please continue. So many stories lately seem to be left open ended. Got a chuckle from that last line. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will you be continuing this series? Am enjoying it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great, looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about finished the damn story like all the rest of them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do Sierra and Mr Everett next !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series has been interesting so far, there's actually a lot of potential with the plot, but I don't know how interested you are in actually working with that. It's disappointing that this series appears to have been abandoned though? I'm also surprised there's no chapter between Mr Everett and Sienna/Sierra (it was the former in the first chapter but got changed after that ??). Hoping you come back to this at some point!

Fenris420Fenris42012 months ago

LMFAO!!! "Actually," he said, "I think I want to see other people."

I'm loving how weird this story is. You've really created some interesting characters and the dynamics between the different personalities is 'chef's kiss.' And that last line is a classic punchline to the story. 5/5*

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

You threw THAT curveball with Xavier after Scarlett finally coaxed him through all that and patiently waited for him to get to it? I laughed.

You developed the conversation far better and more naturally than in previous installments. This pairing really felt good (except for the ending). Despite what I said in (), a 5.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA10 months ago

such a turnoff. kill Xavier!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...