Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except Xavier wasn't doing anything. He was just standing there, eyeing Scarlett's sex like it was a complicated engine that he didn't know how to start. Scarlett sighed. She swore, she wouldn't believe this boy had balls if she hadn't already felt them resting hotly on her chin a few minutes before.

"Do you think I should, um, do what you did before?" Xavier asked, "You know. With my tongue?"

"It's OK, Xavier," Scarlett said. She wished shaking her head in disdain wasn't so painful in this position. She'd been doing it a lot. She hoped the aliens offered neck massages because she was going to need one after all this.

"Because I think I totally could," Xavier said, "If you wanted."

"Don't worry about it, Xav," Scarlett said, "Trust me, I'm more than ready to go."

"OK, good," Xavier said, sounding a bit too relieved.

The skinny boy took a deep breath and steadied himself. Her reached for his dick and slowly aimed it upwards. Rested his free hand on Scarlett's ample ass.

Fuck. It was finally happening. Scarlett felt his stiffness press into her opening. A little kiss of hard flesh against her quivering wetness. Then slowly, inexorably, he slid himself inside. One inch. Two. Finally. Finally! FINALLY!

Scarlett cinched her pussy around his cock, wrapping herself around him. It felt so warm, so much better than anything she'd stuck in herself before. This was amazing. Incredible. Scarlett was born for this. Made for this moment.

Xavier drew back and thrust forward. A thousand previously untouched nerve endings suddenly awakened, sending an overload of pleasurable feedback through Scarlett's brain. It felt so good. The hair on her arms stood up straight. A lovely shiver ran through her. Every cell in her body blossomed, like she'd been asleep her whole life and was now truly, awakened.

Xavier's cock buried itself in her fully for the second time. He held there, panting, like he'd just climbed a mountain. His hand rested on her butt.

"Slap it," Scarlett said, "Slap my ass."

"Wait, really?" Xavier asked.

Scarlett glared back at him. Xavier gave her butt a light tap. If anything, it only made her more frustrated.

"How was that?" Xavier asked.

"Just keep fucking me," Scarlett said. She sighed. Well, they always said the first time would be a disappointment.

"Sure thing," Xavier said.

Slowly, he drew back, then thrust forward again. He took his time, like this was a lazy saunter through the park rather than a hot, hard fuck session. OK, so it was kinda cool. That thick dick plunging into Scarlett's depths. The squelch and squeeze of her pussy as she was invaded for the first time. If only he could go a little faster.

"Oh, sure thing," Xavier said, "I just want this to be special, you know?"

"I'll be special if it's faster," Scarlett said.

He started to pump back and forth. It was better, but not enough.

"Also, it's way more romantic if you do it harder," Scarlett said, "Like totally, um, thump me. With your love."

"Oh, OK," Xavier said.

Finally, he started moving in her like he meant it. Now this was fucking. Scarlett reveled in the sensations of it. Still, though, she needed more.

"Slap my ass," Scarlett said. She hoped that maybe he'd be more into it now, but, again, Xavier barely tapped her skin.

"Pinch my nipples," Scarlett said.

"I can't reach," Xavier said.

Dammit. I suppose he won't be pulling my hair, either.

"At least call me a name or something, Jeez," Scarlett said.

"Ok, um, Sweetums."

"Ugh! No! Like, a real..." Scarlett said, barely able to control her emotions. "Fuck! Call me your whore. Your slut. Your dirty little cum dumpster."

"That's not very romantic," Xavier said. His thrusting slowed.

"Then maybe you should punish me?" Scarlett said, "You know, teach me a lesson so I learn my manners?"

"Sex is weird," Xavier said.

"I know," Scarlett said, "Isn't it great?"

Xavier sighed. But he started humping her harder.

"You must behave!" he said. He reared back with his hand and, hallelujah, Scarlett felt a little sting on her rump. "You will not act so wanton with your love!"

Well, it wasn't exactly what she'd wanted, but Scarlett had gotten used to accepting compromises in the short time that she'd been dealing with this. At least he was still fucking her. And that felt pretty great. So her first time wasn't exactly like her fantasy. That was OK.

Plus, all the sights and sounds, the feeling of a hard dick slamming into her dripping sex, that kind of balanced it all out.

"You must be loving and affectionate," Xavier continued, unabated. "Not act like such a..."

"A slut?" Scarlett asked, hopefully.

"Yes! A Slut!" Xavier said. The word sent a tingle straight up Scarlett's spine. "A strumpet!" OK, that one was a little less tingly.

"Oh yes, fuck your strumpet," Scarlett said, "Teach her a lesson. Give her that hard dick."

Xavier slapped Scarlett's ass and this time it actually hurt. The sting spread warm into her cheeks and went straight through to her cunt. She felt herself cinch hard.

"Oh! Ohhhhh!" Scarlett felt her first orgasm roll over her. It wasn't anything massive. A little ripple at most. But damned if it wasn't a good start. "Uh. Again."

Xavier slapped her ass and Scarlett's body responded. He built a rhythm, matching his thrusts, like he was driving her engine until it finally reached a full...

"Oh FUCK!" Scarlett cried out. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body squeezed out a massive cum. Desperately, she tried to squeeze a squirt out of her pussy. She'd never done it before, but she really wanted to. Instead though, she had a regular, vanilla orgasm. Still, it was pretty fucking amazing.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Scarlett said.

"Did you um, you know?" Xavier asked.

"Oh HELL yeah," Scarlett said, "Look at us, rutting like animals in the stall. That hot, hard cock slamming into me. Surrounded by everyone we know. They're watching us, Xav. Staring at us as we screw. It's so wrong. So glorious. Give it to me. Fuck me hard. Fill me with that cock. Cum in me. Give me your seed. Spew me with your load. Nut in my hot, unprotected, virgin pussy!"

Scarlett froze. She realized what she was saying. Who she was saying it to. She risked a glance back at Xavier. He was staring at her, shocked.

"OK," he said, dumbly.

Xavier's pace increased. His hips slapped hard against her thighs. His hands gripped her ample ass, hard. She could feel his fingernails breaking skin.

"Uhn, Oh. Oh God," Xavier said, "Scarlett. I'm going to... I can't stop."

"Oh YES," Scarlett said, "Do it. Fill me up! Knock up your little slut up with your, um... oh-so-loving load!"

Xavier was clearly too far gone to care what Scarlett said, thank God. Instead, he thrust himself into her, ragged. Then buried himself as deep as he could with a high-pitched screech.

Scarlett had already had a huge orgasm. She wasn't built up for another. But when Xavier's hot essence splashed against her cervix for the first time, Scarlett's body responded anyway.

She felt the pleasure race upward through her body. Like a pair of giant hands was wringing her out. Squeezing at her cunt, her arms, her legs. Out her toes and up her hair. Almost painful, the pleasure as it peaked through her.

Splash, the heat of Xavier's cum raced up her pussy.

Splash, the sticky seed spattered against her wanting cervix.

Splash, the heavy semen burst into her waiting, wanting womb.

KA-CHUNK

Scarlett toppled onto the metal ground so hard, she practically bounced. Xavier, surprised by the sudden drop, tumbled down on top of her. His cock, still unloading, spattered her legs and back.

Scarlett lay there, feeling cold. Suddenly, a strange feeling of warmth overcame her. Her body filled with a new chemical. Not desire (though yes, still that) but something more.

She looked over at Xavier and a smile filled her face. He was so handsome. She thought back to everything they'd been through. The way he'd been so supportive and kind. Doing so much to make her happy.

Scarlett climbed up on her knees and wrapped her arms around her new lover. She squeezed him tight, kissing every part of his body she could get her lips near to.

"Oh Xavier, love, that was wonderful. Glorious."

Xavier sat there, dumbstruck while Scarlett showered him with affection. Like he was somewhere in shock.

"Do you hear me, Xav?" Scarlett asked. "I finally feel it. That love you were talking about. We really were meant to be. I can see it now."

Xavier stared back at her. His eyes empty.

"Xavier?"

"Actually," he said, "I think I want to see other people."

12