Intervention Ch. 02 - Party Games

Story Info
Luke and Julie become Lucy and Juicy for Magda's coven.
6k words
4.41
6.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are over 18. Comments welcome, as always.)

The text message from Mistress Magda simply said, 'CALL ME'. Julie had been about to go to bed, but she was unable to disobey any orders from their mistress. She took the butt plug from her mouth and stuck it back into her already lubed asshole. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Hello, Fuckdoll," said Magda. "Have you and Toyboy showered tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Did you lick each other's assholes like the filthy perverts you are?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Switch your phone to speaker so you can both hear me. Toyboy, did you buy yourself seven pairs of panties like I told you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Luke replied.

"What colours were they?"

"Five of them were pink, Mistress. The salesgirl also sold me two crotchless thongs, one black, one red."

"Did you tell her they were for you?"

"Yes, Mistress. She said the thongs would look cute on me."

"You enjoyed wearing them, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." Luke knew that everything Mistress Magda said was true.

"Good. Did you jerk off in them?"

"No, Mistress," said Luke, nervously. "Did you want me to?"

"No... not yet, anyway. Fuckdoll, did you buy a new buttplug?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Did you have it inside you every day, with lots of lube?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. A fuckdoll's asshole should always be nice and instantly fuckable. Has Toyboy fucked you in the ass every night?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. A kinky slut like you loves being fucked in the ass. I hope he didn't fuck you anywhere else."

"No, Mistress."

"Good. Now, I'm having a party on Saturday night. I want you both to serve my guests."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Toyboy, I want you to shave. Not just your face -- your chest, your pits, your legs, your back, your butt. Trim your pubes, but don't shave them off completely. And buy yourself another pair of panties -- white and frilly. Wash your other panties and bring them with you, because I might want you to model them."

"Yes, Mistress."

"The idea of posing in panties for women turns you on."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Is your cock hard now?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very hard."

"Excellent. Lube it up and fuck your slutty wife in the ass. Don't come until she has, and leave the phone on so I can hear you. Have fun."

#

Magda ordered them to strip as soon as she'd shut the front door behind them, but told Luke to stop before he removed his frilly white briefs. "No, just pull them down to your knees. Did you bring your other panties?"

"Yes, Mistress. They're in that bag."

"Good." She walked around him, inspecting his body, satisfying herself that Julie had done an adequate job of shaving him, and fondled his erection. "Feeling women's panties around your cock must make you horny most of the day."

"Yes, Mistress. It does."

"I hope you haven't been masturbating without my permission."

"No, Mistress!"

"And Fuckdoll, having a butt plug in your asshole must make you horny, too, reminding you how much you love being fucked in the ass."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You both must spend most of the day waiting to get home and put your children to bed so you can fuck."

"Yes, Mistress," they said in unison.

"Excellent. Toyboy, pull up your panties, pick up your clothes -- the bag of panties, too -- and follow me." She led them into the bedroom, and pointed to two French maid outfits on the king-sized bed. "Put those on. Toyboy, yours is the one on the right." She watched as they donned the micro-mini-skirted black dresses, garter belts, sheer black stockings, frilly white aprons, and high-heeled black pumps, then looked at them critically. "Hmm. Fuckdoll, twirl around like a ballet dancer." Julie obeyed, and Magda shrugged. "Well, the skirts are a little longer than I would have liked: I can barely see your cunt or Toyboy's panties."

"Sorry, Mistress."

"It's not your fault. You'll both just have to remember to always bend at the waist when you're serving drinks, to show off your butts. Toyboy, lift up your skirt as though you're about to curtsey -- yes, that's good. Your cock is still hard. You obviously really like being dressed like a sissy maid."

"Yes, Mistress." Luke knew that Magda always spoke the truth, and his cock stiffened even more, poking up out the waistband of his frilly white panties.

"For tonight, your name is Lucy. And Fuckdoll, yours is Juicy."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Juicy, I think Lucy needs a wig and some make-up. There's plenty on the dresser there. Make her look like a slutty femme who loves to worship women's cunts and asses -- which you'll both have plenty of chances to do tonight. Sexy red lip gloss, and paint her nails a pretty girly sissy shade of pink, something like the inside of a juicy cunt. You have twenty minutes before my guests arrive."

#

"Welcome, Mistress," Luke recited as he opened the door to a petite Japanese woman. "How may I serve you?"

The woman laughed as she stepped inside, then looked them up and down as she closed the door. "New toy?" she asked, as she reached up under Luke's skirt and fondled his panty-clad cock and balls.

Magda emerged from the kitchen, smiling. "Yes," she replied, as she hugged her friend. "Lucy, this is Mistress Arisa. You are to obey her as you obey me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Nice," said Arisa, removing her hand from under Luke's dress. "I hope you have a woman for Sam."

"Yes, in the kitchen, though this sissy is quite good with her tongue. I don't think anyone will be disappointed."

Luke blushed at the compliment, his cheeks turning nearly as pink as his fingernails.

"Good. Sam doesn't like clits that big and hard. Maybe you should put her in a cage."

"Oh, no need for that. Lucy dear, I know you love your dress and your panties and they turn you on, but sometimes a sissy maid's clitty should be small and soft. Like now."

"Yes, Mistress Magda," said Luke, his erection instantly shriveling.

"We might let you play with it later, after my other guests arrive."

"Thank you, Mistress!"

"Good girl. I'd better get back to the kitchen in case Juicy finds the cucumber too much of a temptation." She had barely turned around when the doorbell rang again, and Luke hurried to answer it.

The dark-skinned woman standing there was only slightly taller than Arisa despite her impressive afro, but she was even more voluptuous than Mistress Magda, with a 40" bust and an ass to match. Another woman, a slender strawberry blonde, stood behind her, head slightly bowed.

"Welcome, Mistresses," said Luke. "How may I serve you?"

The women walked into the hall, the blonde carefully staying a pace behind her mistress. Luke realized that her head was bowed so she could watch the older woman's magnificent round brown butt. "Crystal," Magda chided, "I told everyone that they didn't need to bring anything."

Crystal smiled. "She's new, and she needs training. Babette, these goddesses are Magda and Arisa. You are to obey then as you obey me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Who's the sissy?" asked Arisa.

"Her name's Lucy."

"Natural, or magic?"

"Mostly magic. Gygaxa's geas. Come into the kitchen and I'll show you her wife."

The remaining guests arrived over the next few minutes: Rhianna, a busty Canadian redhead; dark-eyed honey-skinned Bianca; Samantha, athletic-looking with a blonde crewcut, wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt inscribed with the slogan 'Dip Me In Honey and Throw Me to the Lesbians'; and Helena, a pigtailed perky Goth barely out of her teens. The seven witches ate dinner (gazpacho, followed by a seafood paella for everyone except the vegetarian Samantha, who munched her way through a large tossed salad) while their three human toys waited on them -- Luke and Julie in their maid outfits, Babette in a g-string and stripper heels -- before relocating to the large sitting room. Julie and Babette were ordered to clear the table and stack the dishwasher, while Luke was told to follow the mistresses into the sitting room. "I know you love wearing your sissy maid outfit, Lucy," Magda crooned, "but it's time to take it off and model your pretty panties."

"Yes, Mistress," said Luke, as he began to strip to the tune of 'I'm a Barbie girl', revealing the white ruffled briefs.

Samantha yawned. "Juicy and Babette won't be long," Magda chided her. "And I know you don't like men, but some of them are redeemable. Lucy here loves women as much as you do. She knows she isn't a woman, because women are superior to her, and she probably never will be a woman unless I decide she's worthy, but she knows that women deserve respect, which is why she loves dressing up as one and being a sissy maid. Isn't that true, Lucy?"

"Yes, Mistress Magda." Luke knew that everything Magda said was true.

"And some women, mistresses, deserve even more than that. They are to be worshipped and obeyed. Isn't that true, Lucy?"

"Yes, Mistress Magda."

"Their breasts are beautiful and delicious. Their cunts are beautiful and delicious."

"Yes, Mistress Magda."

"Because you don't have a cunt of your own, it's a great privilege to be allowed to see one, an even greater privilege to taste one, to kiss it, to worship it."

"Yes, Mistress Magda."

"Thank you for showing us your pretty panties. You love posing for us, don't you, Lucy?"

"Yes, Mistress Magda."

"That's good. Now pick up your clothes and take them into the bedroom and put on another pair of panties. A nice girly pink pair."

"Yes, Mistress Magda."

Samantha snorted as he hurried away. "Well, you have him well trained, but don't expect me to let him anywhere near MY cunt. Or any other part of me."

"Of course not. But do any of the rest of you want to try him?"

"I've never met a man who was good at licking my clit," said Crystal. "My asshole, sometimes."

"I'm sure he'd love that. I've gotten him addicted to his wife's ass."

"Hold on," said Rhianna. "I might let him eat me out, but not if his tongue's been licking someone's butt."

"That's fair," said Magda. "He should worship our cunts first. Eating ass can come later. The same for Juicy and -- Babette, I hope?"

"That's why I brought her," said Crystal as Luke ran back into the room, this time wearing a pair of bubblegum-pink satin bikini briefs.

"Turn around slowly so we can all see how pretty you look, Lucy," said Magda.

"Can you pirouette?" asked Helena, when he'd completed one rotation.

Luke lifted his left foot to his right knee and spun around as Julie and Babette walked into the room. Because he wasn't wearing his kitten heels, he managed not to overbalance and fall, though he came close enough to start Helena giggling. "He's a good sissy maid, but he's no ballerina."

"You love pretty pink panties, don't you, Lucy?" said Magda. "They remind you of cunts and women's asses. It's almost like being inside a cunt."

Luke smiled. "Yes, Mistress Magda. I love being your sissy maid and showing off my pretty pink panties."

"Maybe she should wear a bra, too," suggested Bianca. "One of yours would probably fit him, Magda. And you could pad it out with some panties."

"That's going to take a LOT of panties," said Arisa.

"I'm happy to donate mine to a good cause," said Rhianna. She stood, unzipped her tight skirt and removed it, slid her feet out of her mules, then stepped out of her mesh briefs (emerald green to match her eyes) to reveal her cunt and a heart-shaped patch of red pubes. She dangled the briefs like a hypnotist's watch as Helena pulled her black taffeta skirt up to her waist and pulled down her black g-string without removing her shiny black boots. Her landing strip was as black as her lips and nails, but her beautiful cunt was as pink as Luke's panties.

"Not so fast," said Magda, as Arisa kicked off her pumps. "Lucy, go and put on one of your crotchless thongs - the sluttier, the better - and bring out my toybox. Juicy, Babette, I think it's time you were naked."

By the time Luke returned, his cock and balls hanging out of the scarlet crotchless bumless thong, all of the women were at least half-naked with their lovely cunts on display. He placed the Barbie-pink cosmetic case at Magda's feet before returning to his spot in the centre of the room and rotated slowly, revealing his exposed butt crack. Arisa and Samantha burst out laughing as Magda opened the case and removed a strap-on harness and a foot-long purple dildo thicker than her wrist.

Luke's eyes widened in alarm, and Magda -- worried that fear might make him reject her mind control spell -- said reassuringly, "This isn't for you, Lucy. I know you don't have a real cunt." She knew from experience that even Gygaxa's Geas was unlikely to turn a Kinsey 0 or a Kinsey 6 bi, though anyone else on the scale could usually be moved along it. Arisa had learned that it was equally difficult to turn someone who wasn't into findom into a paypig. Of course, magic wasn't always necessary: even the most macho heterosexual man could usually be persuaded to cross-dress if sex was used as a bait. "It's for Juicy, and it won't hurt her. It's the perfect size for her slutty cunt, just as your cock is the perfect size for her slutty ass. But first, she'll have to earn it -- and if you're a good sissy maid, I'll let you watch, because I know you'll enjoy that."

"The sissy's not bi?" asked Arisa.

"No. If Lucy could be a woman, she'd be a lesbian. Isn't that right, Lucy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"A femme, presumably," said Samantha.

"Of course. Now, which of you witches wants some cunnilingus?"

"Me," said Samantha, before the others could speak, "but not from the sissy."

"Juicy, go and worship Samantha's cunt."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'll take the sissy," said Bianca, spreading her legs as Julie crawled over to Samantha's chair, knelt before her, and dived face-first into her butter-blonde snatch.

Magda smiled. "You heard the mistress, Lucy."

"Yes, Mistress Magda. Thank you."

"I brought Babette along for you," Crystal said to Magda. "You're always such a good hostess, I didn't want you to miss out."

"But then, what will you do?"

"I don't mind watching."

"Well, thank you. But just to be fair, when your toy has made you come once, pass her on to someone else. No being greedy."

Luke had only ever gone down on two women before, and neither of them had a cunt as completely hairless as Bianca's, and as he licked and nuzzled her labia, he wondered what it would be like to fuck one -- and then was instantly ashamed, his face turning the same hot pink as his painted nails. As Magda's sissy maid, he knew he was not worthy of fucking a mistress's cunt, had no right even fantasizing about it. It was an honour even to be allowed to worship one with his fingers and mouth, and he concentrated on doing that. The flat of his tongue slowly zigzagged across her lovely outer lips until her inner labia bloomed and he lapped up her delicious juices, getting her wet enough to slip a finger inside her deep pink folds and seek out her g-spot as his tongue-tip spiraled in on her clit. He was delighted when she came, her cunt tight around his fingers, her thighs clamped over his ears, her calves on his back preventing him from escaping (not that that was something he could have wanted to do).

"Wow," she said, when she'd regained her breath, "your sissy maid knows how to eat pussy."

Samantha turned and glared at her. "You know I hate that word. Cunt, twat, snatch, minge, quim... but not..." She shook her head.

Bianca unclasped her legs so that Luke could stand. "That was very nice, Lucy. Whose pussy would you like to worship next?"

"All of them," Luke replied. His make-up from his nose to his chin was smeared with her juice and looked like a Picasso, and his wig was knocked askew. "If they'll let me, Mistress."

"Crystal?" said Magda. "Since I'm having so much fun with your toy, would you like to borrow mine?"

"Yeah, why not?" said Crystal. "Haven't had a white sissy worship my cunt in a long time. Come here, pantyboy."

Luke scurried over to Crystal so quickly that his wig slipped off, and he stopped to pick it up, being careful to bend at the waist as Magda wanted. Then he dropped to his knees between Crystal's muscular thighs, resisting the urge to bury his face in her crotch like a puppy; instead, he licked and kissed her cunt delicately, exploring it from her clit to her taint, savouring it, worshipping it. He was rewarded with a trickle of delectable juice as his tongue teased her outer labia apart. He heard Magda, sitting behind him, come as Babette sucked her throbbing clit into her mouth, and felt a stab or envy for Crystal's pretty toy -- followed by a wave of desire to prove that even though he was only a sissy maid with an unattractively oversized clitty, he could give women just as much pleasure as a real woman. As Babette crawled towards Arisa, Luke concentrated on Crystal's breathing as he licked, letting it guide him as he circled her clit hood with his tongue. He realized he was being too tentative when Crystal grabbed the back of his head and mashed his face deeper into her dark brown cunt, her tightly curled black pubes tickling his nose as he enthusiastically tongue-kissed her clit until she moaned in delight, her toes curling and her cunt squeezing his fingers as she came. "Wow," she said. "Never had a white boy lick me like that. When I closed my eyes, I couldn't tell you weren't a lesbian."

"Thank you, Mistress!"

"Okay, sissy," she said, a moment later. "I think you deserve a reward." She removed her flounce top and F-cup bra, revealing the most enormous all-natural breasts Luke had ever seen in the flesh. They hung down to the bottom of her rib cage, but her big brown nipples pointed gaily forward, surrounded by areolae as big as her palms. She lifted her right breast up to her chin, crooned, "Magda said you loved boobs, too," then ran her tongue around her nipple, feeling it swell.

"Don't reward her too much," said Bianca, her voice as dry as Ben Shapiro's wife. "We don't want her making cummies with her clitty hanging out of her panties like that. It'll make a mess on the floor, and someone will have to clean it up."

"Don't worry," said Magda. "Lucy can't come until I give her permission."

"If I let you worship my boobies, even for a minute, you will have to do anything I say tonight," Crystal said warningly.

"I will gladly do anything you say," Luke replied. "I will serve you in any way I can. That's what sissy maids live for."

"Even if Mistress Magda doesn't let you make cummies tonight?"

Luke nodded vigorously. "I would love to worship your breasts, even if Mistress Magda never lets me make cummies again."

Crystal smiled, and grabbed him by his chin and pulled his face towards her huge right breast. Luke opened his mouth as wide as he could, sucking her areole into his mouth while running his tongue reverently around her big chewy nipple. Crystal began gently rubbing her cunt while he worshipped her breast, and Rhianna laughed. "Looks like the sissy really loves boobies," she said. "Do you think she'd like a pair or her own?"

"Let's find out," said Helena. She walked into the bathroom and returned a moment later with a lacy DD-cup black bra and four pairs of panties from Magda's laundry hamper.

"That was very nice, Lucy," said Crystal. "If you're an obedient little girl and do a good job worshipping my friends' cunts, I might let you worship my other booby later."

Before Luke could thank her, Helena grabbed his arms and looped the straps of the bra around them before fastening the hooks at the back. She adjusted the straps, and then she and Rhianna began stuffing the cups with Magda's panties and others they'd picked up from the floor. Helena even grabbed Samantha's boyshorts, before a warning look from the sporty dyke convinced her to drop them. "There, Lucy," said Rhianna to Luke, "now you have boobies of your own, like a real sissy."

12