Intervention Ch. 02 - Party Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke inhaled the aroma -- an intoxicating mixture of different perfumes and cunt juices - from the panties filling out the bra. "Thank you, mistresses."

"I'm glad you're all having fun," Samantha said sourly. "I don't think this toy's ever going to get me off."

"Sorry," said Magda. "I guess that's my fault: I've only had her a week, she'd never had sex with a woman before and I haven't had time to get her trained. Crys, darling, do you mind if Sam borrows Babette?"

"That's fine," Crystal replied, through the haze of afterglow. "She'd love it, and she could do with the practice. But not before she's made you come."

"Thank you," said Magda. "Who wants to borrow Lucy next?"

Arisa, Rhianna and Helena all raised their hands.

"Seems you're a popular girl," Magda told Luke, who blushed pink at the praise. "If I asked you to choose one of them, could you do it?"

"They're all so beautiful, Mistress..."

"Well, Arisa was the first to arrive, so I suppose it's fair that she's the first to come."

Luke nodded, and crawled towards the Asian woman. "Please may this sissy maid worship your beautiful cunt, Mistress?"

"You may," said Arisa, leaning back in her armchair with her legs spread. Luke kissed his way up from her ankle to her cunt while Rhianna and Helena watched enviously from the couch, and gently played with each other's clits, until Rhianna said, "Magda, can I borrow Juicy? Just to warm me up?"

"Of course. Juicy, you heard the mistress."

"Yes, Mistress Magda." Julie sashayed over to the redhead, delighted to be of service.

"That's a pretty buttplug," said Helena, looking at the heart-shaped red crystal visible between Julie's cheeks. She knelt behind her, and began slowly pulling it out, then pushing it back in, until she was fucking Julie's ass in time with Rhianna's breathing.

Magda was the next to come, and Babette crawled across the room to begin going down on Samantha. Magda watched for a while as Samantha began to sigh with pleasure, then she walked over to where Julie was giving Rhianna cunnilingus. The redhead looked up, saw Magda's slightly raised eyebrow, and shook her head.

"Juicy, dear," said Magda, "do you like how your husband licks your cunt?"

Julie paused. "Yes, Mistress."

"Are you doing what he does?"

"I think so, Mistress."

Magda looked over at Arisa, who was obviously close to coming from Luke's ministrations. "Lucy, from now on, I want you to worship Juicy's cunt every night until she comes at least once. Before you lick each other's assholes, of course."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Maybe Babette could teach her," Crystal suggested.

"That sounds like an excellent idea. Meanwhile, though --" What she was about to say next was drowned out by a scream from Arisa as she had her first orgasm of the night. Magda waited for a few seconds, glad the house was soundproofed, then continued, "I want you to watch Lucy worship Rhianna's cunt while you play with yourself and get nice and wet."

"I think she's already wet," said Helena.

"Lucy, when you've made Rhianna come, you can watch while I fuck your wife," said Magda, picking up her strap-on. "I know you'll enjoy that."

"Yes, Mistress." Luke knew that Magda always told the truth.

"When do I get my turn with the sissy?" asked Helena, pouting. She was the youngest as well as the newest initiate, and hadn't made a toy of her own yet or mastered any spells more powerful than minor glamours.

"She can have the sissy if I can be next with Babette," said Rhianna.

"That's fair," said Magda. "Okay, Lucy, show Juicy here how to worship a woman's cunt and make her come using your tongue."

Helena slid forward to the edge of her seat. "Do you like my cunt, sissy?"

"I love your beautiful cunt, mistress! Please let me worship it."

Helena raised her legs. "What about my asshole? Do you like that too?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"If you can make my come by licking my cunt, I might let you lick my asshole too. You'd love that, wouldn't you, you pervert?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"You're a dirty perverted little sissy, aren't you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Juicy, do you want to watch your perverted sissy husband worship my cunt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Tell her to worship it."

"Worship that beautiful pink cunt," said Julie. "Make her come, so you can worship her asshole too." She watched as Luke knelt between Helena's thighs, kissing his way up the stocking seams she'd had tattooed on the backs of her legs until he reached her cunt, which he licked eagerly yet reverently. Samantha gasped as she came, and Babette crawled across the room to begin worshipping Rhianna's cunt. Helena was already wet from playing with herself while watching her friends get eaten out, and she began coming almost as soon as Luke had gently sucked her clit out from under its pierced hood. "That was too quick for a good lesson," she said weakly. "I think Lucy should --"

"Don't be greedy," said Magda, with mock severity.

"Can she lick my asshole, then? I know she'd --"

"Hold on!" said Crystal. "It's my turn now. She can lick MY asshole."

Magda nodded. "Lucy dear, you want to worship Crystal's ass, don't you?"

"I would love to worship all of these beautiful asses, Mistress."

"That's a good sissy. You may get the chance. But Crystal's first."

"Yes, Mistress."

Crystal picked a footstool and turned it upside down, revealing a hole in the base. "You ever seen a queening stool, sissy?"

"No, Mistress."

"You lie on the floor and stick your head in here, and I sit on top. It gives you easy access to my butt. You can't say Magda doesn't treat her sissy maids well. I think you should thank her for being so considerate."

"Thank you, Mistress Magda." He slid into position inside the queening stool, and Crystal lowered her big beautiful brown butt onto the seat, her muscular cheeks spread. Luke gasped softly at the sight of her starlike asshole, and kissed as much of her scrumptious rump as he could reach before running his tongue up and down her crack until she pushed her ass down against his face. The long licks became shorter until he was doing little more than quickly flicking his tongue around the folds around her opening as it slowly dilated with pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, that's the spot," she crooned as she rubbed her make-up-smeared cunt. "Don't be afraid to go in deeper. Yeah, like that."

Luke began probing her widening butthole with the tip of his tongue, but as hard as he pressed his face into her crack, the size of her thicc ass, lightly cushioned with soft fat, made it difficult for his tongue to penetrate very far despite his eager efforts. After several minutes of feeling his tongue twirling around inside her, she shuddered and came, then groaned, "Oh, fuck, now you've done it. I need to be fucked."

Everyone in the room looked around: even Babette, who was avidly licking Rhianna's cunt while Julie watched, paused for a moment.

"Do it!" Crystal commanded. "Get some lube and fuck my ass! Now!"

Magda looked over at Luke, and reached into her toychest for a bottle of anal lube. "Lucy, rub this on your little clitty and it will grow into a big hard cock. When it's as hard as it can get, stop licking and fuck Crystal's beautiful asshole -- but no making cummies until I give you permission."

"Mphs, Mphsrss Mmgga."

"Good sissy. Yes, that's getting nice and big, but I know something that will make it even harder." She grabbed a yoga matt from behind the couch and unrolled it. "Juicy, come over here and get on all fours so you can see Lucy when she fucks Crystal. Is your cunt wet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good." She adjusted the strap-on and walked up to Julie, waving the foot-long toy just above her face. "Lucy, I want you to watch while I fuck this slutty fuckdoll's wet cunt with this big fake cock and make her come."

"Yes, Mistress."

"When your cock is this hard, you can fuck Crystal in the ass. Juicy, beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me, Mistress," said Julie, staring wide-eyed at the enormous dildo. "Please fuck my slutty cunt until I come." Despite her enchantment, she was worried that the toy was too large for her ass.

Magda smiled broadly, knelt behind Julie, and slowly and carefully eased the silicon tool into Julie's snatch. Julie whimpered softly at first, but she was already wet enough that while being stretched felt strange, it wasn't actually painful, and when it rubbed against her g-spot, she sighed in pleasure. She hadn't felt so completely filled since her wedding night -- and the plug in her asshole made her feel even more thoroughly stuffed.

She watched as Crystal moved from the queening stool and knelt over the couch. Luke pushed his swollen well-lubed cock into Crystal's dilated asshole, and Julie wondered what it would be like being fucked in both holes at once. She'd heard of double penetration, but had always thought it would be too painful to even contemplate - but now, the combination of sensation and fantasy was enough to make her begin coming. She heard Magda chuckle as she adjusted the strap-on so that it rubbed against her own clit, then this was drowned out by Crystal's moaning in pleasure from an anal orgasm. Rhianna came a moment later as Babette licked her clit, but the other witches were too busy watching the spectacle to notice.

"Now THAT looks more like my idea of a good time," said Samantha after Magda and Julie had near-simultaneous orgasms.

Magda blinked, then remembered that Samantha, very much a top, didn't enjoy being penetrated. "Did you bring your own strap-on?" she asked.

"No; my bad. But we're about the same size."

"When I've finished, then," said Magda. "Juicy, you'd like Samantha to fuck you too, wouldn't you?"

"If it pleases you, Mistress Magda." Julie replied. While she'd never been an exhibitionist, she realized that she was enjoying having an audience, and had a brief fantasy of going into a dyke bar and being gang-banged with huge strap-ons while Luke, in drag, fucked her ass. She'd barely finished speaking before she was coming again.

Several minutes and uncounted orgasms later, Magda stopped fucking Julie and handed her harness to Samantha, who rolled Julie onto her back before entering her. Magda, sated, flopped down in her chair, then looked over to where Luke was still fucking Crystal's beautiful big brown butt. She remembered that she'd forbidden him to ejaculate: without the geas, she suspected that he would have come a long time ago. "Lucy," she purred, "do you want to make cummies?"

"Yes, Mistress," he gasped.

"I'll tell you when you can, but only when Crystal is ready."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I'm nearly there," said Crystal. "Getting a bit tender, even, but it's still --" She moaned as she came again.

"If you want to make cummies, Lucy, then repeat after me. I love being a sissy maid."

"I love being a sissy maid!"

"I love wearing pretty pink panties."

"I love wearing pretty pink panties!"

"I love watching women fuck my wife," suggested Bianca, who was watching Samantha fucking Julie in missionary position, their small but perky breasts rubbing together.

Magda nodded. "I love watching women fuck my wife with big fake cocks."

"I LOVE WATCHING WOMEN FUCK MY WIFE WITH BIG FAKE COCKS!"

Crystal raised a hand and waved weakly, to indicate that she was ready for the buttfucking to stop. "I love worshipping women's asses," said Magda.

"I LOVE WORSHIPPING WOMEN'S ASSES!" Luke groaned.

"Good sissy. You can make cummies in Crystal's ass."

Crystal laughed with pleasure as she felt him spurt deep inside her, and Helena applauded. "I can see why the sissy doesn't want to give up having a cock," said Arisa.

"Or straight white male privilege," Bianca added.

"Can the sissy worship our asses now?" Helena asked.

"Wait your turn," said Arisa, turning another footstool over and sitting on it. "Come here, Lucy."

Magda nodded, and the goth girl pouted. "What about your other toy, then?"

"After she licks me clean," said Crystal as Luke, enthusiastic despite being exhausted from his extended fucking session, crawled towards Arisa. "I'm sure Magda doesn't want me leaking cum on her furniture."

Magda waited until Julie, who was still being fucked by Samantha, had finished coming before saying, "Go on, Juicy. Suck Lucy's yummy cummies out of Crystal's beautiful butt."

"Yes, Mistress," said Julie dreamily, and slid into one queening stool as Luke slid into another. Babette continued licking Rhianna until she came again, then crawled over to Bianca and began worshipping her hairless cunt. Magda picked up her toybox and carried it around the room, encouraging the witches to take a vibrator to use while being rimmed or waiting their turn on the queening stools.

"Oh yeah," Crystal said, as she took a clit suction vibe from the box. "Get your tongue up there. You're just as good an ass-licker as the sissy."

"I told them to practice on each other every night," said Magda. "Glad to know it's paying off."

"It is," Arisa confirmed. "Can I borrow Lucy sometime? She could teach my toy."

"I'm sure they'd both love that," said Magda. "We can set up a date later."

Luke and Julie stayed under the queening stools for most of the rest of the night, and lost track of whose asses they'd worshipped before they were finally told to get back up on their knees. Samantha and Bianca had already left, and Crystal was sucking her own nipples while fucking herself with a rabbit vibrator. "I hope you've had a good time," said Magda.

"Yes, Mistress Magda," they said in unison.

"Maybe you should let your sissy maid get a tattoo on her cute little tush, saying 'I love rimmin' womyn'", Arisa suggested. "In some pretty girly font, of course."

"Lickcurl petite," said Helena, who had been initiated into the coven after tattooing the flowers on Arisa's toes. "No, make it My Silly Willy Girl!"

The witches laughed, but then Magda shook her head slightly. Even if the spell was never broken, Gygaxa's Geas only lasted for a year and a day, and she disliked making lasting changes to her toys. None of them ever realized they'd literally been under a magical spell; they simply assumed they'd been experimenting with polyamory and exploring different kinks.

"Well, can I do her makeup next time, then?" asked Helena. "She'd make a cute goth. And I could find her a loli-goth maid uniform that has a lot more pink than the one she was wearing."

"Arisa's hosting the next meeting," said Magda. "Ask her."

"They're both welcome, if that's okay with Magda," said Arisa. "If you want to buy them new costumes, that's fine. I'll need to buy some more queening chairs, though."

"Can we buy one too?" asked Julie, to Magda's surprise.

"Of course," she replied. "I'll give you the URL. And buy Lucy a pretty bra that she can fill with your panties. Now, go and get dressed -- in your street clothes, not your maid uniforms -- and go home. I'll see you next Friday."

Helena smiled, and patted Luke on the butt. "And we'll see you next month."

12