Interview Ch. 04: The Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xander Talbot"

Reading the letter gives me a rush. I feel like I've been set in front of a banquet and told there is no charge. My heart races and pounds in my ears. I almost giggle as the giddy feeling swells. I can also feel a tightening of my nipples, and a flush between my legs. A week ago I would have paused, thought, worried, and delayed. Now, after a week of frustration and waiting, I don't have time for any of that.

"Come in," I say to the girl, Vivian. She walks in slowly, almost shuffling, with her head down.

"NO!" I snap, and she flinches. I walk over, dropping the letter on my table, and grab her by the chin.

"You do not shuffle forward slowly. When I give you a command you respond immediately and as quickly as possible. You don't run or scramble in panic, but you walk purposefully. Back straight, head up!"

She assumes the correct posture with a little help from my hands. Once I'm satisfied she's standing correctly, I say, "Take off the coat!"

I have my suspicions about her attire given that Talbot sent her and how she's behaving. She fumbles with the knotted belt for too long, so I stomp over (I'm still in my heels from work), slap her hands away, untie the sash, almost rip the buttons off, and push the coat to the ground.

She's wearing a lingerie set of turquoise blue, which offsets her skin nicely. Her bra does nothing except provide lift; the cups are barely there and only slightly lift her globes. They have a definite slope and her nipples are large, dark brown, and pointed upward. She looks to be similar in size to me. The underwear is a thong, but the fabric is transparent. I can see a trimmed bush that's still a full triangle of hair. I also see a slight darkening of the fabric around the lips of her pussy.

"You know what kind of slave you are, right?" I ask

"Yes," she says.

I immediately slap her ass with my hand. The "smack" sound and the feel of the skin intensifies the rush I feel. "Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress," she says. She flinched but didn't cry out.

"What kind of slave are you?" I ask.

"Whatever you wish Mistress. I provide everything. Cleaning, cooking, washing...sex."

"All right then," I say, "Get me off with your mouth."

I move around and stand in front of her, my legs spread apart as much as my skirt allows. I see her swallow and then slowly drop to her knees. She lifts my skirt up.

Part of my attempts to deal with my frustrations over the week involved reading up on BDSM. Stories, instructions, articles. I know some masters make their subs (or slaves) ask for permission to do everything. Even if they've been ordered to suck their master's cock, for example, they still need to ask permission to take their pants off, then to touch them, and so on. That just sounds exhausting to me.

The shiver I get when Vivian touches me for the first time is pure delight. She pushes my skirt up past my cheeks and around my waist. I wore thigh-high elastic stockings because of my mood. They're just for me; the skirt is well long enough to cover up the lacy tops of them. Fortunately it provides easier access for Vivian; if I'd worn full pantyhose she'd have a harder time, and I probably would have just told her to rip them open.

She goes to pull down my panties but I slap her hands away, "I'm horny now, slave, just move them aside."

"Y-yes Mistress," she says.

She's far too timid and hesitant for my taste, but I cut her some slack. She met me three minutes ago, and even though she's a sub, going down on a stranger that soon has to be nerve wracking. She has no idea what I did that day, what my hygiene is like, or even if I'm on my period. She was also probably expecting to serve Talbot, so she might have spent a month training herself to deep-throat cucumbers only to be presented with my wet slit and throbbing clitoris instead.

"Figure out what you'd like and do it," I say, trying to be helpful while maintaining my attitude of dominance.

The first swipe of her tongue feels amazing, way better than it should. She barely parts my labia, but the mental impact of feeling the girl's tongue on my snatch because I ordered her to do it is heady. She starts lapping at me like a kitten and it's a wonderful tease, but I'm already worked up; I don't need foreplay.

I could tell her to go harder, but I shouldn't have to, and I don't. Instead I reach down and get a handful of her luscious hair, then pull her head tighter into me. Her tongue keeps licking, and she has no choice now but to lick inside, her tongue pushing into my hole. I let her do that for a moment, then I start moving. I shift her head around until I feel pressure against my clit. I think it's her nose, but I don't care. I start grinding on her face. Her tongue picks up speed and presses into me harder, increasing the pleasure I'm getting.

I hear little noises from her, maybe whimpers or groans, but I ignore them. I feel my orgasm building but I know I need more stimulation on my clit. I pull her head back and move it so her mouth is right over my clit.

"Suck!" I snap.

She does, and she's smart enough to get her tongue involved. I don't feel like she knows what she's licking, but she knows she should lick. It's enough.

I moan and shudder, pulling her head away. A sucking "pop" sounds as her lips lose their seal. I give her a little shove and she settles back on her heels as I let the orgasm course through me. It was stronger than I thought it would be and I think I know why; my first cum that I ordered someone to give me. That I ordered my slave to give me.

"Get up, sit at the table. Do not wipe yourself off," I say.

I get us both a glass of water and set it down.

"Tell me who you are and what you do. Be consise," I say.

Vivian quickly summarizes her life. Indian mother, white American father. Her mother wears the pants in the relationship and put a lot of expectations on Vivian. When she was three they had her younger brother, and the father basically took him under his wing and they formed a little boys' club to hide from her mother. They're still together because, in her words, "He's too chickenshit to divorce her."

Much of the rest of her story is cliché. She blossomed into a beautiful girl and her mother panicked. She immediately forbade her from dating or seeing boys. Her father was more sympathetic, but while he wouldn't rat her out if he caught her dating, he also wouldn't cover for her for fear of his wife. She excelled academically but had to work for it, and she's already in a graduate program for chemical engineering while working at a pharmaceutical company.

Personally, however, the fear of her mother and the pressure she put on herself to focus on academics put her in a position where she feels guilty taking a break or enjoying herself, and sex is right out. She's had boyfriends, but she bounced around a lot between aggressive jerks who were too pushy and meek boys who wouldn't take the initiative and would eventually drift apart from. Her mother still thinks she's a virgin, and waffles back and forth between pushing her to find a husband and telling her to focus on her studies and stay away from men.

I refill her water glass before laying down my expectations.

"You are my slave in every way except legally, but only in this condo. I don't think either of us is ready to try anything outside. I won't be taking you to parties or gatherings. If Talbot invites us somewhere I may take him up on it. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I may send you out on errands, but I won't go with you. I expect you to respond to my commands quickly and without hesitating, like I said at the door. You have to trust that I have your best interests in mind. That means you don't stop to think about what I'm ordering you to do, like you did a minute ago. That was your first experience with another woman, wasn't it?"

"Yes Mistress," she admitted.

"That's what I thought, so I let it slide. Punishment will be a part of your life now. You will mess up in being my slave, particularly at the beginning. I will decide what punishment is appropriate. Do you get off on pain?"

"Um..."

"When I spanked you, did it hurt and make you uncomfortable or did it make you wet?"

"I didn't like it, Mistress," Vivian said, "But sometimes boys have spanked me when-"

"That's not what I'm talking about. Some people legitimately have orgasms from getting hurt. You're obviously not one of those. You have a choice about your punishments. At the end of the day you can come to me and submit yourself for punishment. I will tell you what you did wrong and dole out whatever punishment I see fit. You have the choice of not submitting yourself on a given day. If you don't, I will keep your infractions in mind, and they will be assessed along with whatever else you did on the next day, or the next time you submit yourself. On Thursdays you have no choice; you will submit yourself and there will be a reckoning. If you haven't submitted all week, I can promise you it will not be pleasant. On the other hand, if you submit yourself regularly and have performed reasonably well, there may be rewards for you."

"When you aren't at work or school you come here for six days out of seven. Fridays I am busy at work prepping for Saturday's broadcast and I need all the sleep I can get, so I don't need you here. That's your day off. You can sleep here, obviously; you don't need to maintain a separate house, but you are not a slave those days. I am new at this, so I may slip and still try to order you. You need to correct me if I do that; that should be a hard boundary. If you don't correct me, I will punish you for it. Also keep in mind your reckonings are Thursdays. If you get a really harsh punishment it might be hard to explain why you're walking funny on Fridays."

"I won't forbid you from having a relationship, but I want to be informed. That's another thing we'll figure out if it happens. You need to come up with two safewords. The first one is if I screw up badly. We stop and take 15 minutes to figure out what's going on and what the issue is. If I decide we need more time, we'll take it. Your second safe word is your ripcord. You drop that, everything stops, you call Talbot, and we're done. Understand?"

She nods and I raise my eyebrow. Her eyes widen and she says, "Yes Mistress!"

"What have you done sexually?" I ask, "I already know you haven't done things with girls."

"Um...the usual?" she says.

I roll my eyes, "You'd be surprised what people think is usual. Nod in response here. Multiple partners? Anal? Toys with other people? Bondag?" She shakes her head at all of that. "What about bathroom stuff?"

"I don't know what that is, Mistress?"

"Bodily fluids and stuff, other than semen."

"No!" she says, and looks horrified.

"Okay," I say, hiding my disappointment. Oddly one of the biggest things I took away from my time with Talbot was how nice it was not having to get out of bed at night if I woke and needed to pee. I'd have to figure something else out. Or maybe someday Vivian would change her mind.

"Stand up, follow me," I order.

I walk her over into my "living room," which is really just a part of the main room where I've put a couch, coffee table, and TV. But it has the most open space of anywhere.

"Stand with your legs spread to your shoulders" I say. She gets in position.

"I'm going to assess your body now. If I'm going to punish you or reward you I need to know what you like. I could ask you, but you're a slave; you want to please me, so I can't trust your answers won't just be what I want to hear. I'm going to do things to you, and you will tell me if they feel good. I don't care what you think of them, or what people have told you to think; just tell me if they feel good."

I already know this will be a big jump for her since she's probably thought of herself as straight up till now. Hell, I thought of myself as at least straight-leaning, but after a week of getting hot and bothered, not at Talbot, but at his harem, I've begun to wonder myself. I also have to wonder if Talbot is doing the same thing he did when he ordered me the bra that was the "wrong" size by sending me a female slave rather than a male one.

I pull the clip out of her hair and run my fingers through it, starting at her scalp. I do that with both hands three times, then I slap her ass.

"I'm doing something, slave. Tell me if it feels good,' I hiss quietly.

"Yes, Mistress," she says. I could actually tell because I saw her shoulders relax, but no sense in getting complacent this early.

I move on from her hair to her shoulders, getting another "yes", then I step closer, holding her to me. My hands are on her stomach. I feel her tense as we touch, but she relaxes shortly after and lets another "yes" slip out.

I eased her into it with stuff she'd probably done with girlfriends; cuddling up during a sleepover is common enough. But then I use my mouth. I start on her neck, just below her ear, where lots of women like attention. This time her tensing up last longer. I give her a little time and just before I think about spanking her again, she says "yes".

Her first "no" comes when I nibble her earlobe, so I immediately move on. I felt her tense at the no, as if expecting me to chastise her for not liking something, but I was sincere; I want to know what she actually likes. My hands have been running all over her stomach and back during my oral exploration. Then I up the ante and move them down, squeezing and kneading her ass. I don't do anything else during that, and I finally get a "yes" again.

I move back against her and tilt her head back. Our lips meet and my tongue snakes out, claiming her mouth. She doesn't resist and though it takes a second, her own tongue responds, playing with mine as our lips move together. I have memories of kissing my few girlfriends, but I wonder if Vivian has any. When we break the kiss, she's wide-eyed enough for me to believe it's her first time.

"Yes," she says breathlessly.

She moves in for another kiss, but I stop her. "I have more to check," I tell her.

I'm sure if I check her pussy, it would be burning hot and wet, but I'm not there yet. I do spin her around and begin with the front. I'm delighted to find she has sensitive breasts; every grope, kiss, and lick gets a "yes" from her, particularly on her nipples and the undersides of her breasts. I get "no"s out of her when I pinch hard, pull on the nipples, and bite them though, and make a mental note that nipple clamps will be punishment for her.

She falters as my mouth travels down her stomach and I get to her navel. She giggles as I lick it, but can't come up with a "yes" or "no" for me. I note to myself again that the area should only be explored when we're in a playful mood.

Both of us want me to continue down, but I go all the way down instead, letting her lean on the couch for a moment while I assess her feet. She likes a foot massage, but who doesn't? A lot of "no" responses come after that, though; she definitely doesn't have a foot fetish, and I push my experimenting to the point where I almost ruin the mood. Kissing and licking slowly back up her thigh with constant yeses coming from Vivian's mouth restore it quickly enough though.

As I get to the pungent intersection of her thighs, I doubt she's thinking of her responses anymore. She says yes to everything as I pinch her labia together, lick the swollen dark lips around her hole, and especially when a finger or tongue flicks past her clit.

I impulsively rip her thong, the mesh coming apart. To my surprise, she gives me a yes as I do it; apparently Vivian likes it rough. My next surprise is when I slip some fingers into her. She moans out yesses as I pump one, then two fingers into her wet sex. I can see her tensing and panting, but my fingers are nowhere near her clit.

"Can you cum from penetration alone?" I ask.

"Yes mistress...I mean...I have...if the guy pays enough attention," she pants out, then lets out a little growling moan that sounds almost like a purr.

I pull my fingers out and her eyes snap open. There's a flash of anger until she sees my stern face and her eyes drop. I let it pass and rub her sex up and down. She moans out another yes and her eyes close again. Then I slip a finger back and rub her asshole.

"No!" she says immediately, but I saw a twitch. It wasn't pain, either.

I know everything from here will be a yes, so I decide to run an experiment. I drop to my knees and attack her pussy, remembering what Rose and Sally did to me. My first two fingers pump into her, and I curl them a bit to find the spongy ridges on the front of her tunnel. I keep heating her up, not going fast or hard enough to get her off quickly; I see her hips pumping and her hands twitching as she instinctively wants to force me to keep going and then stops herself.

Then I let my pinkie extend. It rubs over her asshole like I did before, but with my attention on her pussy she doesn't care. In fact, her cries of "yes" don't even falter. I keep pumping at the same rate and flicking her clit with my tongue. My hand is soaked with her juice and I know she'll cum soon unless I do something. So I slip my finger right into her ass.

She squeals and her muscles go crazy. Her legs quiver and I see her stomach clenching as her pussy and ass try to crush my fingers. I pull them out and stand, catching her and pulling her to me as her orgasm peaks and dies out. After holding her until her breathing calms a little, I hold up the fingers that were in her pussy. It takes her a minute, and she's not enthusiastic at first, but she slowly takes them into her mouth and licks them clean. By the end, she's into it, and makes that growling, purring sound again.

"Get your things from wherever they are and move yourself in. You have until 7:00pm tonight. That's when you are to report to my room, naked, and I will show you how to pleasure me. If you do well, there may be a repeat of just now. Otherwise your ass will have red marks from my riding crop. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

She starts gathering her coat when I say, "Slave."

She stops and looks at me, nervous.

"This is the only time I will tell you in advance. You have two punishments coming. One is for lying to me about liking anal play."

"But I don-"

"DO NOT INTERRUPT," I snap loudly and she flinches as if I hit her, "When I stuck my finger up your ass you came like a train. If you actually hated it, it would have killed your orgasm. You probably think you hate it because anyone that tried was an idiot, or you were just too scared to let them. Your other punishment is because my finger is dirty now. Make sure you keep yourself clean in the future. You may submit yourself for punishment tonight, or you can save it for later. Now go."

"Yes Mistress," she says, then after a moment, "Thank you Mistress."

-=-=-=-=-=-

I wrote up my article and submitted it, horrifying my editors. They sent it to Talbot, sure that Talbot would shoot it down and save them from being the bad guys. When Talbot okayed it, they vetoed it anyway. I hadn't even put in the really graphic details, but it was too much for their sensibilities and, they claimed, the sensibilities of the readers.

There was some scheming, wheeling, and dealing but the practical upshot was the network lost the exclusive story on Talbot and Kyra. Every other news outlet jumped at the chance, and Talbot made it plain that in addition to his editorial approval, hiring me was now part of the deal. For the record, I didn't ask him for that, but he did reach out for my preference and recommendation. So I went from a local news desk to a regional one. Still Saturday mornings, but I'm also first alternate if one of the regular morning anchors bails. You probably all saw the published version of the article. Talbot agreed to host this one on his more private server, and admitted he would have preferred this version be published, but he knew he could only push a mainstream network so far.