Interview Ch. 04: The Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian is a good little slave for me. Because of her performance that first day, I call her "kitten." My little kitten is the best slave ever. It was rough the first couple of weeks; her ass was red a lot, and she had puffy eyes. She also used her 'pause' safeword every other day or so while we worked things out. But we figured it out eventually. Now when she submits herself for punishments, I'm usually giving her an orgasm with my fingers. If she's been really good by Thursday, I use a vibrator and my tongue. That's how we found out kitten squirts when she cums really good. Then I make her clean it up with her tongue while she has a vibrator in her pussy.

She never did get on Sally's level. She tried, for a week. She told me she was okay with it and I could tell she was lying to me, but I let her keep going, pretending I believed her. Then one night I had asparagus for dinner, and she tried to save me from going to the bathroom after. She ended up throwing up in the bathroom and crying, saying she was sorry. I didn't punish her for lying to me then, because she looked so miserable. After a day passed, I made her walk around the apartment with a dick gag for a week, so she'd understand to speak up if she got something in her mouth she didn't like.

She has been getting more assertive. She tells me it's because she knows if she holds out for the day, when she comes home at night she won't have to put on a face for anyone until the next day. I haven't heard from Talbot in a while, but he deposits the money every week. Of course, Vivian just got a promotion, so we need it even less now than we did before.

It's my birthday today, though, and I got another envelope with a wax seal. Inside there's no writing, just two business cards. One is black with red lettering, and the words "custom furniture for the discerning customer." On the back of the card is a number and a handwritten note saying "credit line approved."

The other card is more normal looking but the lettering is pink with a black outline. "Leather accessories." The same note is on the back of that one.

"Mistress?"

Vivian walks into the bedroom sheepishly, reminding me of the first time she came through the door. I want to scold her for it, but I can see she's not being shy or hesitant; she's nervous with excitement. She's naked and her legs are together. She no longer has her bush; I require her to shave it regularly, though occasionally when she warrants a punishment I make her wax it. But despite not seeing her pussy, her nipples are rock hard and she's trying to keep herself from smiling wide.

"What is it, Kitten?" I ask.

"I got you a present for your birthday."

She turns around and bends over. She has a plug in her ass that holds a black cat's tail. I smile.

"Come here, Kitten. Your mistress wants to play with her toy."