Interview Prepration Like No Other

Story Info
My sister-in-law pornifies my interview prep.
5.5k words
4.53
23.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olive_DD
Olive_DD
147 Followers

"Hey Lou," Claire answered the phone, I always like how cheerful she is. I know she does it for everyone, but it still made me feel good.

"Hey," I greeted her.

"Whats new?" she asked.

"I have a job interview next week. I'm actually pretty stressed right now," hearing myself say the words out loud made it all the more true, I was stressed.

"Woa. That's awesome. No need to stress, you'll do great."

"Well. About that. I have a favor to ask. I know you do job interviews at your work. Could you, like, help me prepare?"

"Delighted to help Louise. Would you like to do a mock interview this weekend?" Suddenly it sounded like I was talking to my manager!

"Ha Ha," I was impressed with her boss act, she is only a year or two older than me. Three or four years ago she was a pothead, skater girl. If she can learn to turn on this professional boss act then so can I, I wanted to learn from her, "that would be awesome! Thank you so much!"

"How about 2pm on Saturday?"

"Ya. Perfect," I agreed.

"We can do it at my place. Wear what you are going to wear to the real interview," she said.

I knew it was good advice. "Good idea." I was already excited about the new interview suit I had bought.

"Head to toe. Shoes, underwear, right down to your perfume," she added cheekily.

I let her mention of my underwear slide.

The thought occurred to me that it would be simpler if I didn't tell my boyfriend about his younger sister Claire helping me prep for the interview. He might get unnecessarily jealous, I want this job, I want to nail this interview and I don't want to have to explain or argue anything with him.


"Nice to meet you Louise. Thank you for coming," Claire stood in the open doorway, full on boss voice, calm and clear, she projected an air of 'trust me, everything is possible'. She looked the part too. Dark suit. Skirt. White blouse. Nice shoes. Hair in an updo, slightly severe. Ya. She looked great, power dresser. CEO. CE-HOE. I knew she wouldn't let me down. "Come in, come in, would you like a coffee?" she played the interview host convincingly.

I had put the effort in. Read loads of interview guides and notes. Feeling confident, enjoying the feel of my new suit, head to toe, and etc.

"Take a seat in the center of the couch," she said, "Its going to be an easy relaxed interview."

There was something odd about her words. She was still doing her professional act, but something was off. Unsettling me. I couldn't say exactly what.

"I get girls like you jobs," she continued.

For fuck sake. The penny dropped. Her words were familiar. I knew the script she had adopted, a previous boyfriend had been a big fan. An altogether different type of interview.

"The jobs pay a thousand to five thousand dollars per day," she followed on...

I rolled my eyes at her. For goodness sake. WTAF Claire!

"Depending on what you do and who you work with. And depending on my recommendation..." she went on with her borrowed pitch.

"I'll be recording the interview," she explained, "I'll send the tape to producers in the valley and all around the world. I'm here to try to help you put your best foot forward. Make the best video possible. Make the best impression on the producers. If they like you they will hire you and pay you a thousand to five thousand dollars per day".

"Are you actually recording this?" I said incredulously.

She shook her head and winked at me.

I said nothing, partly I couldn't believe my ears, partly I was willing to let this shit play out for one minute longer just for entertainment value. I'm 100% not going to engage, obviously, but also just curious to see if she has the chops to try... can she keep it going or will she crash and burn or will she wrap it up sensibly and get back on track?

"Is that more than you make right now?" she paused for me to answer.

"Yes it is," I answered her, of all the questions in those videos that one was harmless.

"What kind of work do you do right now?" she asked.

"I'm interviewing for various roles right now," (Remember asshole? You are supposed to be helping. Not fucking around like this!).

"Between jobs. Well you have come to the right place," she ad-libbed.

"What age are you?"

"I'm 25," I replied, then I added, "As you know, doofus." She beamed a smile at me.

"What makes you think you have what it takes to be an adult actress?"

I rolled my eyes at her again. She just smiled back at me. Even though I wasn't engaging, she was still getting a kick just from me not shutting her down.

"Do you want to be famous or is it mostly for the money?" she prompted me for an answer.

"I just really want the opportunity to explore my wild side," I adopted a ridiculous faux theatrical flair as I replied, I wanted to signal to her that I'm not seriously engaging with this crazy. All the same, I knew that by answering at all I was throwing her a bone.

"A lot of girls say that actually, quite common," she reassured me with a totally straight face, "Have you done any acting or modelling before?"

"No."

"Fine art posing?" she ventured, "Stripping?" her tone turned hopeful as she went from the sublime to the ridiculous.

"No," for god's sake.

"That's not a problem. I think you have got what it takes even if you have no experience," she reassured me!

"Oh. That's great I was really worried about that," I said sarcastically.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I do have a boyfriend."

"Does he know where you are right now?"

"Since you ask, Claire, your brother does not know that I am here right now," I tilted my head and locked eyes with her, like - 'don't fuck around, a normal person would not try this shit'. This was her opportunity to wrap up this crazy and get back in her lane.

"Interesting," Claire replied.

Then I realized that telling her that my boyfriend did not know I was there had backfired. It actually gave her license and, even worse, put some guilt on me for keeping secrets.

"Do you watch adult movies?" she continued.

"Sometimes," I replied tentatively.

"What kind do you like?" she emphasized her porn agent characters accent, like - don't worry, you're not telling your sister-in-law and platonic friend anything personal, you're just talking to this porn casting guy.

"Girl-girl mostly," I lied.

She paused, like she wanted me to know there was no way she believed me.

"So if I was to cast you in an adult movie right now what kind of things do you think you would be doing? sexually?" She moved on.

"Having sex, I guess," I had seen the clips, I knew the array of questions that were coming. I knew it was better to avoid volunteering any details too soon. Let her work for it. Let her work for nothing, more like. I scanned ahead. I mentally tested out some answers. How would I navigate? What was I willing to share? Even made up answers were tricky. It was a kind of like a competition or an obstacle course. Why even worry about it, just get the hell out of Dodge?

"Ya, exactly," she enthused, "You'd be giving blowjobs, is that something you do?"

"I have done," its not such a revelation, who doesn't? right?

"Swallowing? Is that something you do?"

"If I must." I rolled my eyes at her again.

"That's really great," her congratulations were effusive. LOL.

"You'd be working with guys? Are you OK with that?" she was following the script.

I didn't answer... move on... I didn't really even have to roll my eyes now... I avoided eye contact... she wasn't waiting for an answer anyway... she was moving on to the juicer questions...

"You'd be working with girls?? Is that something you have tried?"

"Sure," I said it as casually as possible, whatever you want to believe honey.

"Really? that's awesome!" she broke character to let me know the real Claire was impressed. LOL.

"You'd be working with more than one guy at a time? Have you done that before?"

"I have not,"

"But you would be open to it?"

"Possibly," I caught myself actually thinking about the answer as if it was a serious question, wise up!

"You'd be working with guys and girls at the same time?"

"Ya, no problem," I answered quickly to avoid actually thinking about it too much, next question.

"Sex with more than one girl at the same time?"

"Ya. No problem"

"You'd be doing anal. Are you OK with that?"

"I have never done that, so I guess that means I'm not OK with it," since she had gone there I wanted her to know that this one was an honest and factually accurate answer.

"But you think you could you 'get OK' with it?"

"I guess if I'm going to be a porn star then I'll totally have to," I channeled maximum ditz.

"That's the spirit. In order to make the really big bucks you would be doing anal," Mr porn casting agent earnestly explained, ignoring my sarcastic tone. "Generally girls say its very easy," she added confident in the info that 'girls' had passed on.

"How many guys would you say you have been with sexually?"

"Don't push it, jackass!" I snapped at her. We both laughed. Why am I still here! LOL.

"You are doing great. You seem like the kind of girl I want to hire. But you know I can't just send a demo tape of us chatting. I can't just hire a pretty face." she knew the script by heart, "go ahead and stand up," she directed.

I knew what was coming. I also pretty much knew the script. Will I play along? How far will I let this go? I am actually having fun. I have been under so much stress. I haven't thought about the stupid job interview (the real one) since I sat down on the couch. The diversion was like a little vacation. Not to mention, all the talk about sex was kind of getting to me as well. Stress makes me horny anyway.

I stood up as she had prompted.

I looked at the door as I stood up. That would be the sensible option, 'now that you are standing just go to the door and head for the hills' I thought.

"Turn around for me," she interrupted my thoughts of escape. I did a spin. "Too fast, too fast. Again, slowly," she requested. "Its a great suit. I would totally - 'hire' - you." she jilted the rhythm of her sentence to make it seem like she had substituted 'hire' in place of another word at the last moment. I smiled to myself. I wonder if she actually would 'hire' me. She does look great in her suit too. Would I 'hire' her? I never thought about her like that before. I might.

"Why don't you slip off your suit jacket?" she asked. Having followed the previous instructions I found myself automatically inclined to follow this latest one. Now tho, she was boxing clever. She was deviating slightly from the script. From memory, in those videos, the casting agent usually says something like 'I can't just hire a pretty face, I need to see what you look like naked'. If she tried that now, I might have rejected it, too direct, but she just asked for the jacket. Boxing clever!

I threw the jacket to the couch and did another spin, at the required slow speed.

"You are in great shape," she remarked. I liked hearing the compliment. I couldn't help it. Claire never said what she thought and now she was complimenting me. Genuine ego boost.

"What size are those?"

"30 C," I replied. Her preceding compliment had a disarming affect on me, I gave up my info too easily. I smiled to myself, embarrassed.

"Fantastic, great boobs," she enthused, "I'm guessing you are a size 8?"

"Ya." On a good day I thought to myself.

"Is that your specially selected interview bra underneath? Agent Provocateur?"

"Ya." She knew her lingerie brands. My blouse was sheer at the back, I guess she recognized the cut or the label or something.

"You can show me," she was being very gentle, "if you like," she added. I sensed she didn't want to blow it, she didn't want to scare me off by being too demanding. "That would really help your adult entertainment ambitions," she shot just enough crazy to undermine any real world rationale that I might apply in the moment! To hell with it, she is putting in the effort, entertaining us both, I am enjoying myself, I'm going to reward her with a glimpse of Agent Provocateur. I have nothing to be ashamed of, I am feeling like I'm in great shape, she made me feel it. I unbuttoned my blouse, not too fast. I thought about stopping after a few buttons or stopping after only the buttons. But, as I went I felt the moment more. I didn't stop, I let my blouse join my suit jacket on the sofa. I put my hands on the back of my head, let her see me, rocking my Agent Provocateur.

"You are in great shape," she repeated. I felt myself blushing. She said nothing for a least a minute, she just conspicuously took in the view. Consumed me. As the seconds went on I told myself 'I am in great shape', for once I believed it, I felt it.

"Is it a set?" she asked.

Of course, I knew she wouldn't stop, I knew she would try for more. I sensed her determination. I liked the way she asked. She gently maintained the momentum, maintained a little tension. I didn't make her spell it out. I was happy she asked in a nice way. I was enjoying our surprise performance. I just went with it. I undid my belt and let my suit trousers slide to the floor. I stepped out of them. My underwear was indeed a set, I stood in my heels and matching bra and thong. I spun for her.

We had been on vacation in a group before, she had seen me in a swimsuit, in a bikini. But, this was different. We were acting out a porn script! I was enjoying it. Obviously we had not rehearsed it, she was guiding us along, but it must have been clear to her that I had watched more than one of those videos, I also knew the script.

I let her check out my ass, my tits. I stopped myself from thinking about my boyfriend. I did nothing to prompt her to move on, just continued posing.

She was doing a good job. Not the job she was supposed to be doing, not the one I had asked her to do, but I was enjoying it. I liked how she was guiding us along the story-line, I sensed she was judging the tempo, keeping me with her, trying to avoid crashing. I was not committed to this script. If she said the wrong thing it would be over. If I felt it had gone far enough, it would be over.

On the other hand, what if she managed to steer it along? How far would I let it go?

Eventually she resumed, "I want to see that you can go the extra mile, to really show the producers that you can do this kind of work," it was familiar, straight out of the script, I said nothing, let her continue, "I want you to show that you can work with 'male talent'. Your going to be working with a guy today... that guy going to be me... So I need you to suck my cock."

She stopped talking. Let the silence do the persuasion. The ball was firmly in my court. Decide to follow the story-line or break out, break the spell, make for the door - in my underwear.

But, who am I kidding. I didn't actually need persuasion. She hadn't forced me, I had played along. I could have left well before now. I could have insisted on the original plan, the other type of interview. But I hadn't. Had I? Now that I had come this far I wanted to follow up all this sex talk.

Obviously Claire is not a 'male talent', I've never seen her naked but I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a cock for me to suck. Does she have a strap-on under her suit? That would actually be awesome, I would be impressed if she had put that much preparation and forethought into this little ambush!

I wanted to know. I wanted to touch her. I wanted her to touch me. I was going to suck her as she had asked, even if I wasn't sure exactly what that would entail.

I kicked off my shoes, tossed a cushion from the couch on the floor and dropped my knees on to it. I looked up at her and, getting into the moment, I tried to give her my most compliant 'I'll take whatever you give me' type look. She stood up and lifted her skirt to reveal her 'cock' - a rubber strap-on! It was realistically molded, lots of veins and bulges. Medium-big. It was dark brown - she had a BBC! I made a note to self to ask her about the ethnicity of her appendage another time.

I started slowly. it tasted funny, rubbery. I made eyes at her as I sucked it in. I felt a bit ridiculous, sucking a rubber cock. But, no point doing this by half. I put on a performance. I was kind of surprised how enthusiastic I got for a fake cock. The setting, the stress, the interview within an interview, the power dynamic, the thrill of cheating. Fuck, ya. Soon, I was working hard, I was not holding back. She slid my bra straps off my shoulders and pawed at my breasts. I unhooked my bra, let her touch me. I was going to try my best to inhale her full length, I pressed her cock into my throat, my hands on her butt cheeks, her hands on my head. I gasped for air when I could. Repeat and repeat and repeat. I could see she was loving my performance. Shame there were no actual nerve endings in her cock! The longer I went on the more active and assertive she became. She was really forcing her rubber self down my throat!

She eased up. "You're doing great," she said.

I wiped my face, so much liquid, even for a fake cock. I was struggling to catch my breath. Fake cock does not mean fake passion, I was turned on. I had a feeling like I was on a runaway train and all I could think about was wanting to go faster and faster.

"I want you to stand here and bend over my desk," she said.

I did as she asked, no questions, I was ready. I stood at her desk, slipped off my thong and bent over till my chin rested on the desktop.

"What do you think is going to happen now?" she asked, again drawing directly from 'the script'.

I recognized the question, I didn't like it. I turned my head to look up at her from the desk as I replied, "I think you are sneakily asking for consent instead of just fucking me like you would have in a pre-me-too scenario!" I deviated from the script. She just stood there with a blank look on her face. It always bugged me when I heard that line, a sneaky meaningless consent form shoved under your nose in the middle of a fantasy. I didn't need it. I had no problem being 100% clear what I consent to, the major problem is when people try to disregard that, the minor problem is when they keep fricking asking for confirmation. But, judging from the blank look on Claire's face, maybe I had overcooked my objection!

"HEY. Snap out of it," I said to her, still looking up from the desk, "Don't just stand there, I'm naked dripping and drooling on your office desk... this is your dream come true... get on with it before I change my mind! FUCK ME ALREADY!" she did snap out of it, she stripped to her underwear and moved into position behind me.

I felt her hands on my ass cheeks. I felt her palm slide up my back and her fingernails slice back down like knives cutting grooves in my back muscles. I sensed her taking control. She squatted down, this time I felt her fingernails on my hamstrings. I felt her tongue on my ass cheek, her breath on my pussy. I was feeling pretty exposed, if she is breathing on my pussy her eyes must be level with my asshole, I composed myself, I forced myself to accept it. I had to accept it if I wanted her to touch me. I wanted her to touch me.

She lightly kissed the outside of my pussy lips. Fuck, Ya. Don't stop. I felt the tip of her nose teasing me. Then she pressed her nose in me, I felt my wetness on her cheeks. Twice in my life I had kissed a girl, but only kissing. Now Claire was exploring me, like she had an access all areas pass.

She teased my pussy and asshole with the tip of her tongue and the tip of her nose. I let it happen. How experienced actually is she? Pretty fucking experienced it seems. I let her do what she wanted. I was amazed she was so good at it.

She stood up behind me. I was ready. I exhaled as I felt her slide in. I heard my exhalation turn into a groan. Ya, I was ready. She started moving, working into a steady rhythm, not too fast. As she went on I could feel heat building in me, I could hear her breathing hard as she worked. Sometimes, during sex, I tried to be quiet, but when it was good it was too difficult to keep a lid on it. I didn't even try, I heard myself let out a series of short 'Ya' in time with each thrust, after that I lost track of the sounds I made, then I heard myself making a series of grunts. I reached between my legs and teased as she thrust. Those casting videos are never this hot, we were 'out fucking' actual paid porn actors. I stopped moving my fingers, I just held them at the right spot so that every time she pushed into me she pushed my clit onto my fingers. Fucking heaven. I had a feeling like I had placed an order and with every thrust I was getting a delivery update. Getting closer each time. There was going to be an explosion any time now. I heard myself making a loud 'Ahhhh' in time with each thrust, how long had I been doing that. Hot. Hearing my own vocalization brought me closer. Ya. Fuck, don't stop. My muscles tensed against the desk, my feet lifted off the floor, I felt my toes curl. Ya, ya, Ya, YA, YAAA, Ahh, Ahh, Ahhhhhhhhh. she held her 'cock' fully inside me as the orgasm reverberated through me.

Olive_DD
Olive_DD
147 Followers
12