Interview Prepration Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my release played out I reflected that I hadn't expected this as I had put on my suit that morning.

She waited a few seconds and then started talking again. "How long since the last time you had it in your ass?" she asked.

"I've never had anything in my ass. Ever," I replied. I didn't know how to make it any more clear that I was being truthful about that.

"Are you willing to give it a try?" she asked the inevitable question. Her tone was super hopeful. With that tone I sensed that she was giving me an out. I sensed she was prepared for disappointment.

Most guys I had ever been with had asked that question in one way or another and I had never been remotely tempted. But this was different. She had taken me on the journey, put in a lot of effort. She had brought me to orgasm, only two other guys had managed that, and neither of them on the first attempt. She had won me over.

"I guess," I said, a little unsure of myself.

"WHAT!?!? Are you serious," her excitement was too much for her acting ability. She broke character, more like exploded character. She couldn't believe her ears. LOL.

I said nothing. I gave her a second to pull herself together. She was getting this opportunity because of how well she played the character, how she stage managed the 'show', but at the critical moment she was out of character. She had 1 second flat to compose herself or the scene would be blown.

She got the message, "Roll over," she requested, back in her porn casting voice.

"Please be gentle," I pleaded.

"You're in good hands," she tried to re-assure me.

I rolled over so i was face up on her desk. She pressed my legs hack, I held my knees against my chest. I felt a tongue on my asshole. It felt amazing. I was amazed. I've never been this intimate, never felt this dirty. I had kind of prepared myself for 'painal' but this was not that. Painal sort of would have been easier, now I was dealing with the possibility of liking this nasty. What kind of person am I? Am I the kind that likes this nasty shit?

She circled my asshole with her tongue and then with her lubed finger. Gradually progressing to working the lube in there. Gradually working her finger deeper. I felt the taboo. Suddenly I became overwhelmingly aware of the power of it. I was breaking my own rules. Breaking all the rules. I understood the fuss people make. Fuck me. This is dirty. Who am I?

After only a few minutes the thing that I thought was impossible was already happening. She had built up gradually to fingering my ass with two fingers. It didn't even hurt. I felt stretching. I felt like I was really transgressing. I felt literally like a deviant, I can't tell anyone about this. I'm trusting her with everything.

"You are opening up nicely," she commented as she worked me, "I thought you would be more of a tight ass." I closed my eyes to block out her coarseness, I felt my mouth opening wide as my body squirmed with eyes shut.

My mind went in circles. Am I sure I want this? Am I sure I want to go that far? I liked the feeling of being in uncharted territory.

I felt her 'cock' at my asshole. Stay calm, I told myself. She started pushing in bit by bit. I didn't know where to look. Each push a bit deeper. I knew she had picked this position so she could see my facial expression as she opened me. As she debased me. I can't explain exactly how it felt, but I felt it everywhere in my body, as if every cell knew that something completely unnatural and dangerous was happening. Slightly painful, definitely not 'nice'. I can say I knew I was alive. Like, I actually felt more alive than ever before.

More stretching, she was patient, she was taking it slow. I was actually in good hands. It was intense. She was giving me some pain now. I couldn't think. Every time she slid in I felt the stretching and lost my train of thought. I really couldn't tell if I loved it or hated it.

When she was fully in she asked the obligatory question, "Where is my cock?"

"Don't tell anyone," I heard my words, I knew I had not actually answered her question.

"You can tell me," she coaxed an answer from me, "Where is my cock?"

"It's in my ass. Please don't tell anyone."

"Do you like it?"

"Shut up," I said breathlessly, "don't stop," I added just in case she stopped.

She didn't stop. She gradually built her tempo.

As she fucked my ass a series of pictures of sexually liberated women flashed through my head, women in revealing clothes, on the street outside night clubs, dancing, drinking, smoking, flirting, laughing dirty sexy laughs. Impossible longing... They thought I was too uptight... I was always secretly jealous... I lost my train of thought...

She was fucking me hard. Overwhelming does not come close to describing it. So fucking dirty, so wrong, so unnatural. Even more so since it was 'just' a strap-on, there was no physical pleasure for her in this, no nerve endings in that rubber, not as if it was a guy, I couldn't even say I was enduring the pain and humiliation for her pleasure. But, she was still getting off on pushing my limits even if there was no physical sensations in it for her. The lack of any physical stimulation for her just emphasized her domination of me.

"Take it. Like a good little bitch. I'll hire you. You're through to the next round of interviews. Congratulations." she was loving it. I couldn't tell how much acting was still going on now, not much I think. "Next round isthe psyc tests."

I held my knees to my chest. Let her have control.

As she fucked me the reality hit me this would not be the last time that I adopted such a submissive role, nor the last time I would take it in the ass. Even if 99% of me never wanted to repeat it, in the moment I saw clearly that the other 1% would win from time to time. I would feel these sensations again. I recognized the seeds of a compulsion. I couldn't complain. I tried to push that out of my head, but the thought was invasive, I couldn't distance myself from it. Details of imagined encounters flashed through my head, replaying the times guys had asked for anal. I imagined saying yes, I imagined them penetrating me, stretching me, asking me where their cocks were.

"You can put this in your spank bank," she said with a slight snarl.

I didn't say anything, I surrendered to her fucking me. I knew she was right, I would return to the moment again and again. I knew she would too, I didn't say it.

Abruptly she stopped, "hold still," she said as she withdrew and moved to the side of the desk "I'm going to cum on your face!"

I got that she was following the script, but I did wonder how she was going to make that happen.

"Close your eyes."

"Good girl," I took her 'cumshot' on my face without complaint! Sticky, warm. First time for everything! Pretty confusing, all in all, how did she do that?

"Taste it," she instructed.

I tasted it. Sweet! Syrupy! Banana flavor! HaHa! We both laughed. I kissed her. Banana syrup smeared everywhere, licking our lips. LOL.

"Why banana?" I asked.

"Seemed like an appropriate fruit!" she couldn't keep a straight face.

"Don't tell your brother about this," I said.

"Don't worry," she reassured me, "Why on earth would I tell him about this."

"When do you think I would I tell him?" she continued, "At Sunday dinner around my mom's house?" she joked, "Anyway. Do you think he would believe that I ass-fucked his GF with a strap-on? Don't worry, our little secret is safe!"

"Maybe I can try on the..." I stopped mid sentence. I was about to suggest a role reversal. But the expression on her face as I eyed her 'equipment' would have stopped a clock. I should have known better. I'll stay in my lane.

She rejected my role reversal suggestion and countered with a power play, "I'm going to call you from time to time and you going to rush over here to taste my BBC? Got it?"

She had been dominating me since I walked in the door.

I avoided eye contact as I said, "OK."

"Good girl," she put the strap on in her desk drawer and sat on the sofa with her legs wide open, "Now, get over here. I want you to eat my pussy. You better eat it good. If you want this job you have to make me cum."


What do you think? Should Lou continue to cheat on her BF with his sister? Where would that lead?

12