Interview With a Black Cock Whore 01

Story Info
Susan doesn't seem to know it, but she's fuck meat.
4.8k words
4.18
36.7k
49
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers

NOTE: This is a story. A fabrication. All characters are 18 or older.

SETTING: Studios of the print and online magazine 'Whore Monthly.' Presenter Kingbull interviews housewife whore Susan Masters for the magazine's weekly podcast. The interview transcript will appear in the print and online magazine along with photos and video of this long-time Black cock whore. This is the first in a series of interviews with Masters and several other guests including her pimp and husband.

KINGBULL: Susan, what is your profession?

SUSAN: I'm a housewife prostitute, I guess. Exhibitionist.

KINGBULL: To be blunt, you fuck for money. Is that correct?

SUSAN: Yes.

KINGBULL: I understand you serve a particular clientele. Is that correct?

SUSAN: Yes.

KINGBULL: Do you mind expanding on that? Who specifically do you service?

SUSAN: Black men.

KINGBULL: Any Black men?

SUSAN: No. Mostly professionals, you know, lawyers, doctors, chartered accountants.... I don't do those Black 'gansta' types or drug gang Black guys. You know, the Black stereotypes.

KINGBULL: Do you have a pimp?

SUSAN: No. Not really. Morgan and I have a business partnership, I guess. My clients are referred to him and he makes the arrangements.

KINGBULL: For our readers, please explain who Morgan is.

SUSAN: He's a long-time friend of my husband. He owns a bar and provides a suite above the bar. That's where I work, above the bar. He provides the place and the clients and we split the money.

KINGBULL: Morgan's Black. Is that right?

SUSAN: Very Black. Yes.

KINGBULL: Exhibitionist? You said you're an exhibitionist. Explain.

SUSAN: I take my clothes off in front of people. In public. In semi-public places. Years ago it was part of Morgan's training. Humiliate/reward.

KINGBULL: Hmmm, well, we'll get back to that later. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

SUSAN: I'm 42. I turn 43 in April.

KINGBULL: Amazing! You certainly don't look your age.

SUSAN: Thanks. I, uh, work out a lot.

KINGBULL: Yes, I understand you work out quite a lot. How many evenings a week?

SUSAN: Usually three nights, but sometimes four or five. It depends how many conventions are in town.

KINGBULL: So in an average week you might have how many clients?

SUSAN: (hesitates) Oh, I guess maybe 16 or 17 clients a week. But it could be just 10 or as many as 20, 22, something like that.

KINGBULL: So, if you do the math, at lets say 16 clients a week, that would be, let's see, 832 a year. Would that be close to accurate?

SUSAN: I guess. Well, maybe not quite that many. You know, time of the month, a week or two off. Probably more like 600 to 650. Wow! That's a lot. I never thought of it like that.

KINGBULL: How many years have you been a whore, I mean housewife prostitute?

SUSAN: (laughs) Just over 12 years. The first time I ever fucked somebody besides my husband, and for money, was when I was 30. So let's see (hesitates), if my math is right, that's 7,800 times -- not counting Morgan.

KINGBULL: You mean Morgan fucks you?

SUSAN: Oh yes. A couple times a week -- at least. He doesn't pay of course. (laughs)

KINGBULL: Anyone else? I mean who do you spread your legs for? Anyone?

SUSAN: Of course not! No, I mean the guys who pay, yes. Morgan. And well, a few others. Sometimes Morgan gets me to suck off a guy or, um, fuck. At parties maybe. Or different places. I, um, fuck a lot, I guess.

KINGBULL: What about hubby?

SUSAN: What about him?

KINGBULL: Well, I assume your husband fucks you too. Wouldn't that add a few thousand to the count?

SUSAN: (laughs) No, not really. I don't mean he doesn't fuck me. I mean it doesn't happen often and it really doesn't count.

KINGBULL: What do you mean? Explain if you can.

SUSAN: When I get home, on say a Friday night, it's maybe three o'clock in the morning. I worked for six, maybe seven hours, I'm tired, and sore. I usually soak in the tub for an hour and then go to bed. If John's still awake, he'll sit on the edge of the tub and jerk off while I tell him about my night. And some weeks we do actually have sex. Monday morning or evening.

KINGBULL: So he gets to fuck his wife how often?

SUSAN: Hmmmm, well, maybe once a month.

KINGBULL: You said that when your husband fucks you it really doesn't count. What did you mean?

SUSAN: Oh, I think you know what I mean. John doesn't have much of a cock. Maybe six inches. And yes, years ago that was fine. Once Morgan and I set up this arrangement, well, it wasn't long before John's cock and his sexual needs became, well, they just didn't cut it or count. I had real cock and real men who knew how to fuck. I guess it just fizzled off with John.

KINGBULL: That seems a bit harsh. How did your husband react to what you were doing and the fact that he was virtually cut off.

SUSAN: (laughs) Have you ever seen a grown man beg? Swear he'd do anything just to touch your pussy? Just to have one minute of its use? John was like that for ages.

KINGBULL: So what did he have to do?

SUSAN: At first I felt sorry for him and quite often just let him fuck me. But it really got to be quite boring for me. Fucking and not being in the least horny. It got to be pathetic after a while. I guess I became a bit cruel and at the same time realized what power I held over him. So I did some cruel things.

KINGBULL: Can you give us a few examples of the things you did to your husband while at the same time fucking dozens of Black men?

SUSAN: You don't need to make it sound so bad. Some of it he had coming.

KINGBULL: Okay, okay. Sorry.

SUSAN: I remember one day before I went over to Morgan's bar. I guess he hadn't had sex for a few weeks or something. He wanted me then and there but I had to be ready for my first client in less than an hour. I told John he could come by the bar after my last client and he could fuck me then, but only after eating me and drinkng all the last guy's cum. He agreed on the spot.

KINGBULL: So that's what happened?

SUSAN: Yes. After the last guy came in me, I didn't move. I just stayed on the bed making sure not a drop spilled out of my pussy. The guy left and a few minutes later John came in. He did what he promised.

KINGBULL: And then he fucked you?

SUSAN: I think so. I can't really remember. By that time his cock really didn't mean anything to me. It was like having water when you're used to drinking the best wines. Who remembers a glass of water? I know, that sounds cold.

KINGBULL: So he liked eating cum from your pussy minutes after a Black guy shot his load into you?

SUSAN: Oh yes! He seemed to get a big thrill out of it. He came to pick me up almost every night after that and did the same thing every night. I think I let him fuck me most times. I can't really remember. Water and wine. But the great thing about it was that I saved a lot of money in cabs.

KINGBULL: But I guess that ended at some point.

SUSAN: Yes. It was really quite pathetic and I guess some of the staff at Morgan's caught on and gave him a hard time. A couple of the waiters made a lot of fun of him and were asking for blowjobs. I'd say after a few months that ended.

KINGBULL: Give me one other example of something nasty.

SUSAN: (thinking) I teased him a lot. Called him a fag, whimp, pervert. He never seemed to get upset, and of course that just made it worse, so I'd call him worse things. But the whole time he kept saying he'd do anything, anything at all just to fuck me once, or play with my pussy.

KINGBULL: So what did you do?

SUSAN: It was maybe a year after Morgan and I started in business. Morgan and John had been good friends, but Morgan was losing respect and patience with him. I'd complain to Morgan about John's antics and one night I complained once too often I guess. Morgan said it was time to fix John. "Get him to do things," Morgan said. "Make him sit naked in the middle of traffic for all I care. It's what he wants. You make him do something and reward him with your cunt. Could be fun."

KINGBULL: I get it, you were a whore and John wanted to be a slut. He wanted to be used and debased.

SUSAN: Exactly. I'd never thought of it that way until Morgan said that. So I did things. I tied him to a chair naked and invited three of my girlfriends over. I'd been making him wear a butt plug and that day he was wearing it tied to the chair, gagged, in the middle of the living room. The girls walked in and the look on his face was priceless. He turned as red as a fire truck and started to stand up, cover his limp cock and get loose all at the same time. Finally he just sat back down. The girls were laughing and making remarks about his pathetic cock. And one of them had a camera and was taking pictures. But the funny thing was, his little cock got hard and started twitching. My friends knew I was a Black cock whore and started asking me details about fucking Black men. John was going crazy and before I knew it, he ejaculated right there in front of us.

KINGBULL: What happened next.

SUSAN: We all laughed, of course. Gina caught the ejaculation on film. He deflated pretty fast and we started all over again. When he couldn't cum again, Gina jerked him off. And then Rita jerked him off. Laura didn't want to be left out so she jerked him off too, It was so much fun. When they left I told him he could now fuck me but he had nothing left. he couldn't even get it up. He started crying. I promised him there'd be another day.

KINGBULL: Was there? Another day?

SUSAN: Yes. Quite a few of them. All very similar. Variations of course.

KINGBULL: Does your husband suck cock?

SUSAN: Yes. He has when I've asked him to. Morgan's mostly.

KINGBULL: Has he ever seen you at work? Being fucked by Black men?

SUSAN: No.

KINGBULL: Has he ever asked to watch you at work?

SUSAN: Only a thousand times. (laughing)

KINGBULL: How much do you charge?

SUSAN: $100 an hour. That includes everything.

KINGBULL: Everything? You mean Pussy, mouth, ass?

SUSAN: Yes.

KINGBULL: So if I wanted I could book you for a night?

SUSAN: Yes. I've done that many, many times. It's a better rate too. From 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. $600.

KINGBULL: Do you consider yourself a whore?

SUSAN: Yes. At first I didn't. But facts are facts. I fuck for money. And I enjoy it. I would be doing it all over town for nothing is Morgan and I hadn't started this.

KINGBULL: Is there anything else you'd rather be doing?

SUSAN: No. I don't think so. Porn movies maybe. We're working on that right now as you know.

KINGBULL: Yes. You brought us some videos Morgan shot just recently. Unbelievable hi-def and so many great shots of you. So whatever you do has to be about sex?

SUSAN: Yes.

KINGBULL: You're 42. How many more years can you do what you're doing?

SUSAN: Yes, I've thought about that a lot lately. I guess maybe another five to eight years.

KINGBULL: Then what?

SUSAN: Then maybe just the porn videos. I'll be starting that very soon as you mentioned. A pay website. Morgan has this plan we're going to put into effect soon. Filming me with clients. Ones who agree to it of course. Then we can launch a website. I've researched the interracial creampie sites. They're popular and amazing money generators. And it would give hubby something to do. He's amazing with computers.

KINGBULL: You said 'creampie.' Do I understand from that that you are a bareback whore?

SUSAN: Yes. I've never had a condom in me. Well (laughs) except those six or seven months I made John wear condoms. I told him the clients paid for Black-exclusive pussy and that's what I was giving them.

KINGBULL: You said John had sucked Morgan's cock. How did that come about?

SUSAN: Early on I invited John along a few times when Morgan and I were fucking. It just kind of happened. Morgan had just cum in me and I asked John to quickly make him hard again.

KINGBULL: How many times did that happen?

SUSAN: Oh, maybe half a dozen times. He'd watch us and then I'd get him to jerk off after Morgan and I were done. We'd lay back on the bed, Morgan's cock still deep inside me, laughing like crazy as John stroked his cock.

KINGBULL: He wasn't allow to fuck you?

SUSAN: Well, no. But I let him cum on my pussy once. That made him really happy. Morgan got tired of John tagging along and kind of discouraged it.

KINGBULL: Are all Black men well hung?

SUSAN: No. But the smallest I've ever had was still a god seven or eight inches. But on average I'd say well hung. A size that at least can satisfy me.

KINGBULL: What would the largest be for you?

SUSAN: I've had many in the 10 or 11 inches range. Hundreds actually. And most of them are very big around. Probably a couple a week. They're the best.

KINGBULL: What about anal sex?

SUSAN: What about it?

KINGBULL: Is that something you enjoy? I mean those are big cocks.

SUSAN: Sure. It all depends on the guy and the circumstance. Any woman will tell you it, um, loosens up a bit once you start fucking. I mean when they fuck my pussy, the rest just sort of relaxes and it's not that difficult to take a big cock in the ass.

KINGBULL: Is that something that happens a lot? Anal sex?

SUSAN: Despite what you see in porn movies, guys rarely want to do my ass. I get it maybe once a week. I'm always prepared for it, because they are paying for all three holes.

KINGBULL: Are there other services you provide? Do you do out calls for instance? Or gangbangs?

SUSAN: Well, Morgan's allowed more than one guy to fuck me at a time. I think four was the most. No, wait, there were six once. I guess maybe every two or three months he'll get a request.

KINGBULL: So how is that? Fun? Exhausting? Exciting?

SUSAN: (laughs) All three for sure. You're being moved around, flipped over, pulled this way and that way. And of course the big goal is to make me airtight. And they do.

KINGBULL: How much would Morgan charge for four guys at once? Is that like for an entire evening?

SUSAN: Usually it's the entire evening, say five hours. So as long as they pay $500 Morgan doesn't really care what they do with me. And I get tips, but Morgan takes half of that.

KINGBULL: Airtight. Can you explain that for our readers?

SUSAN: So, airtight is when you have a cock in your cunt, mouth, and ass all at the same time. It's great, but it's sensory overload. I always orgasm multiple times.

KINGBULL: That does sound fun, exciting, and exhausting. So you said you cum multiple times. Are you orgasmic? I mean do you cum a lot when your clients are fucking you?

SUSAN: Oh, for sure. I cum many, many times in any given evening. If five guys pay to use me in an evening, I cum probably 20 or 30 times. I change the sheets after every customer.

KINGBULL: You mean you get wet a lot?

SUSAN: All the time. I'm soaking wet right now just thinking about tonight when I go to work. I have a little fridge full of bottled water. I drink five or six easily to keep hydrated. And take vitamins every day.

KINGBULL: Of course our readers can't see you, so I'll describe what you're wearing -- and this won't take long. Susan is wearing a very short, white gauze sundress and sandals. Wedding ring. Nothing else. From where I'm sitting, I can see through the material to her shaved pussy and her round, natural, firm tits and nipples. Susan, can you lift the dress and show me how wet you are?

SUSAN: (lifts dress and spreads legs further) Is this good?

KINGBULL: Yes, that's perfect.

SUSAN: Wait a sec. (lifts dress over her head and throws it on the floor)

KINGBULL: Wow! You really are an exhibitionist too. Folks, we are in a studio with maybe six people on hand. Now this Black cock whore is totally naked in front of us and for the people walking by outside on the sidewalk. What a sight folks. Susan's pussy is indeed flowing. Folks, I'm looking at Susan's pussy. Very large, engorged lips, swollen mound. Those cunt lips are gigantic Folks! A lot of Black cocks have slipped through those flaps, pulling them in and out like crazy no doubt, stretching them. And her clit is very large. Is it sensitive?

SUSAN: Oh, yes. Very sensitive. (rubs pussy, gasps) It's pierced, but I can't wear the little metal bar because when I do I'm always in a state of arousal. I couldn't walk down a grocery store aisle without cuming. Like I said, I cum a lot. Did you want to touch it? (gasps, sighs, moaning)

KINGBULL: Wow! I'd like to do more than just feel it. What a pussy! And the most amazing aroma. Oh, oh, she's blushing folks. But seriously, what did you do before you became a whore?

SUSAN: John has a good, well-paying job, so I didn't really have to do anything. He'd go off on his business trips sometimes and I'd hang out at Morgan's bar some evenings. I got horny when I had even a couple drinks, and well, Morgan and I started fucking regularly and he was so much bigger and better than John.

KINGBULL: How did the idea of becoming a whore come up? I mean did one of you just say 'let's start a business?'

SUSAN: No, it was nothing like that. Some of the customers caught on that Morgan was fucking me and they wanted in on the action. A Black guy propositioned me in front of Morgan and out of the blue Morgan said 'she doesn't fuck for free.' Even though I did, and I would have for that guy. The guy gave Morgan $50 on the spot and we went upstairs where Morgan and I usually fucked.

KINGBULL: So the guy fucked you?

SUSAN: Oh yes! He sure did! He's one of my regulars even to this day. Good old William! The man can fuck. Gallons of cum!

KINGBULL: So word spread?

SUSAN: Like wildfire. I did quick fucks for $50 each. Twenty minutes tops. I was doing this in the afternoons. And doing maybe five or six guys. Plus lots of blow jobs. Morgan fixed up the room and set up a schedule for evenings Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I still did a few in the afternoons. That's when he set the price at $100 an hour.

KINGBULL: When did your husband find out? I mean, did you ask him if it was okay?

SUSAN: Not so much ask as tell. Morgan and I had been fucking two or three times a week for a few years. I finally told John. He's a natural cuckold. He almost came in his hand stroking his cock when I told him about Morgan. But I think he knew. My cunt was stretched out and always swollen and dripping. I was constantly horny. Then when I told him I was turning tricks with Black men, he had a constant hard-on. He hates it but he loves it.

KINGBULL: Was there ever a time when you questioned the morality of what you're doing? I mean, you're selling your body so men can dump their cum into you. Do you think about it?

SUSAN: I used to, sort of. I had a very conservative upbringing. So early on, maybe I wondered. But give me a few drinks, I didn't care. You're a guy, so you've never experienced an orgasm like women do. And if a woman is multi-orgasmic, it's like a constant wave of pleasure emanating out from your pussy time after time after time. I've actually passed out during orgasms because the stimulation was so intense. Is it right or wrong? I don't know. I don't think it's wrong. Morgan believes women were simply created to fuck. To him I'm a product and a bottom line in bookkeeping software. He also uses my body, but he doesn't really think of me as a person. Just a thing to fuck.

KINGBULL: How does that make you feel?

SUSAN: I was hurt at first, when I realized it. But then after a while of being treated as a thing, as a product, I realized he was right. He would sell me to a guy right in front of me and they talked about me like I was a product behind the meat counter. 'She's always wet,' or 'she can take your 10 inches in any hole,' or 'why don't you try her out and let me know. I'll give you a discount if you tell your buddies.' That kind of thing. I am warm meat with wet holes. In fact, the proof is that those holes men love to fuck so much automatically lubricate themselves. Would they if they weren't meant for men's use? I don't think so. Simple as that. I may have wishes, wants, and desires, but they are secondary to my use as a whore. That always comes first. Morgan's cock comes first, my clients' cocks are next. Me as Morgan's eye candy slash exhibitionist toy comes third. My wishes, needs, emotions are a distant 10th or 20th. It's been like that for years.

Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers
12