Interview With a Black Cock Whore 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KINGBULL: Do you think you're fulfilling a role in society? Making a positive contribution?

SUSAN: Yes. Of course. Men get pleasure from using my body. That makes them happy. That makes me happy. Morgan gets an extra $300 or so a night. So he's happy. My value in society is my pussy. It's my pussy that makes men happy. They don't think of me as a person. They think of me as a warm, very wet, hole that milks the sperm out of them. They don't go home and wonder about me and how I feel. They jerk off thinking about my cunt, or that they shot a big load down my throat.

KINGBULL: Are you your own person?

SUSAN: I used to be, I guess. I thought I was. Then for a while I was John's wife. Then I was Morgan's slut. Now I'm Morgan's whore. So, right now, Morgan owns me basically. He decides everything, from who fucks me, when they fuck me, how long they fuck me. He picks out all my clothes. Tells me how to dress. Tells me when I can be dressed.

KINGBULL: I'm confused. Morgan tells you when you can be dressed?

SUSAN: Yup! Normally I dress, well, normally. But Morgan has already said if it's okay. Jeans and blouse? Morgan okays it. He has sort of an approved type of outfit for every situation. If I go shopping, I wear very revealing clothes. If he takes me to a club, it's short skirts, see through blouses, no panties or bra. He makes a point of putting me on display. He's told me to take my clothes off in semi-public settings. Sometimes he'll pick me up at home with orders for me to walk to his car naked, not bring any clothes with me, go to his bar naked, work six big Black cocks for six hours (naked obviously) and then go back home -- still naked.

KINGBULL: Do you enjoy it? I mean being an exhibitionist?

SUSAN: Yes and no. Morgan makes a point of humiliating me in public, but he knows a crowd of people watching me naked and the humiliation that goes with that makes me so wet my cunt juice literally starts flowing out of me. I'm anxious, nervous, afraid -- and incredibly horny all at the same time. Morgan has fine-tuned me over the years. I don't need foreplay. A man touches me or I see his cock or think about his cock and I'm wet and ready. Back when John was fucking me, I needed half an hour of foreplay before I even started to get aroused. Now it's like flipping a switch.  It's sort of the punish/reward system. I get horny by exposing myself. So I expose myself and get fucked when I do it. So eventually you associate staggering orgasms with exposing yourself. The more you do it, the more it becomes an instinctual thing. My body starts pumping hormones and oxytocin the instant I expose myself, or even think of exposing myself. Morgan is re-enforcing it constantly. And it actually comes in very handy, too. It's like I am no longer responsible for my actions. There's a little table at the back of Morgan's bar where I sit on display sometimes. Morgan says it's good for business.

KINGBULL: You mean you sit there naked in a public bar?

SUSAN: Sort of. I'll have something over me like a silky scarf. I expose myself, tits, pussy. Guys get excited, want to fuck. Morgan books them in.

KINGBULL: Have you ever been arrested for prostitution?

SUSAN: Almost, a couple of times. Let's just say there are now a couple of cops who fuck me regularly. Morgan arranged that instead of charges.

KINGBULL: So are those cops Black?

SUSAN: No. They're both white and they don't fuck me at Morgan's bar. They have a place they take me. A couple hours every Wednesday afternoon. And I mean every Wednesday afternoon for the past few years.

KINGBULL: You know that I already interviewed Morgan, right?

SUSAN: Yes.

KINGBULL: He said he has a business pimping you out and he gives you some of the money, that he (like you said) owns you. He suggested that he could simply sell you to a business colleague and the business colleague would then own you. Is that something you're familiar with?

SUSAN: (hesitates) No, that, ah... isn't something I've ever heard him say. We have a partnership. He does have a business friend who's always wanted me to work for him. Nathan Randell. Mr. Randell has used me quite a few times. He's very rough. I heard his whores don't last very long. A couple of years. They turn tricks every day. Dozens a week. Morgan would never do that to me.

KINGBULL: But didn't you say Morgan sees you as property? Your body makes him money? In fact, Nathan Randell and your Morgan Evans have reached a deal, Susan. Morgan revealed it in his interview a few hours ago. You apparently go directly from here to Randell's property on the South Side. You know where that is?

SUSAN: (looks confused, upset) Y-yes. Of course. In the Black slums across the river. I' um, I can't go there. That's mostly street whores, drug houses, flop houses. Morgan would never send me there. Don't be ridiculous.

KINGBULL: Don't forget the Black gangs. (frowns, listens) Folks, folks we have Nathan Randell entering the studio with, wait, it looks like two bodyguards.They're coming towards us. (noise, chairs scraping, gasps)

SUSAN: NO! NO!! You can't do that! LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP! (screaming) Don't touch me! Ohhhh! NO, NO, NO!

KINGBULL: (big grin, noise fades) Folks, I've never seen anything like it! Mr. Randell's bodyguards have forcefully taken self-professed Black cock whore Susan Masters from the studio and have put her in the back of a big black car. Folks, she's totally naked, heading towards the Black ghetto and presumably to work as a street whore. Folks, Mr. Randell has agreed to join us for the rest of the show, so stay tuned and we'll find out what slut Susan Masters' future may be like. And later, we'll run the interview with Morgan Evans. But folks, the biggest surprise is yet to come. We have an exclusive interview with Cuckold John Masters and let me tell you, shocking doesn't even come close.

END CHAPTER

12