Interview with the Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeleine didn't say anything. She was laser-focused on her task. She needed to make Gianna cum as fast as possible. Only then would Madeleine be able to cum. She hadn't eaten out another woman before, but she'd had a couple boyfriends who were nice enough to do it to her before. She tried to emulate their technique as best she could, and from the way Gianna moaned and her body convulsed, it seemed like it was working.

Gianna hadn't had her cunt licked like this in ages. She didn't know if it was desperation caused by her own need to cum, or if Madeleine wasn't quite as straight as she let on, but the reporter was a natural, knowing all the best ways to drive her up the wall with pleasure. "M-Mad-" Gianna tried to get a sentence out, but she could barely form a single word with the way Madeline's tongue was rocking her body. "I'm-I'm gonna cu-"

And then neither woman could talk. Gianna was the first to go over the edge, and Madeleine waited only a moment to take her turn. The sounds of their ecstasy filled the auditorium like a symphony, a chorus of pure, unfiltered bliss.

The reporter and the hypnodomme both laid there in the afterglow for some time. Then, finally, Madeleine broke the silence.

"So," she panted, "ready to continue the interview?"

Gianna chuckled. "No, I think you have plenty of material to work with."

She snapped twice, and Madeleine felt something shift inside her. Her memories, which had previously been so clouded, were now bright as day. She knew how to conduct a proper interview. And she also knew that what just happened was definitely not that.

"Oh shit..." she gasped, rolling over onto her back and staring up at the rafters in disbelief.

Gianna laughed. "Still think it's fake, Madeleine?"

The reporter blushed crimson. "Th-That was all off the record, I take it?"

"If you want it to be. I don't think a local paper would print all the details, anyway."

Madeleine rose on unsteady legs and wobbled over to the chair. She collapsed in a heap, struggling to catch her breath. "Could I... get some water, please?"

"Of course." Gianna stood up and stretched her back. "I'll get it myself, and spare your dignity. Get dressed, the crew will be coming in here soon."

A few minutes later, Gianna returned with a cold bottle of water and an envelope. Madeleine was slipping on her socks when she noticed the other woman approaching. "Oh, thanks," she said as she took the bottle.

"My pleasure," Gianna purred. "Did you enjoy yourself, my dear?"

Madeleine blushed. "Um... I mean... I didn't... not enjoy it..."

"Still nervous, I see. That's alright. You don't have to answer. I already know exactly how you feel." She handed Madeleine the envelope.

The reporter eyed it suspiciously. "What's that?"

"A gift. For being so abiding with me. Please, I insist."

Madeleine took the envelope and stuffed it in her jacket pocket. "Thanks. I think I should probably get going, though. Want to get the article out before your show starts, right?"

"But of course." Gianna smiled warmly. "Take care, Madeleine."

* * *

Madeleine sat at the bus stop and idly checked her phone for any new messages. When she found none, she shoved it back in her pocket, and remembered the envelope Gianna had given her. She pulled it out and opened it, praying it wasn't something obscene.

She opened the envelope and smiled.

She pulled her phone back out of her pocket and started a call. "Hey, Julie? Glad I caught you. You know that hypnotist show that's coming to town? Well, I just snagged a couple tickets..."

12