Interviewing for a New Wife

Story Info
Bret wants a line on a new wife before dumping the old one.
10.3k words
4.33
30.9k
50
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,666 Followers

Josie Burns nee Williams and I (Bret Burns) had been married for six years and were both 29 when life threw me a curveball.

I was a child actor, appearing in many TV commercials, print ads, and even bit parts in a few TV shows, and when my athletic participation allowed it was in a few High School and Community Theater plays. That background allowed me to deal with life's curveball without going bonkers.

Josie has model good looks and was the star at both foil and saber of the Tufts University Division III (non-scholarship) fencing team. I still weigh the same as when I was one of the stars of the MIT Division III volleyball team, and by working out regularly have almost the same muscle tone. Shortly after graduating college we got married. At the time of our six year anniversary we had a very good life, both gainfully employed and though far from wealthy comfortable as far as material things were concerned. We had what I considered a completely satisfying -- both physically and emotionally -- active sex life. We also had a good cadre of friends and acquaintances.

To give context, it is necessary to provide information about three married couples that we knew at the time I was pitched a curveball.

John and Denise Fuller are both a year younger than Josie and me and were among our best friends. Both are nice looking and into physical fitness. Denise is the same height as John, five feet eleven inches (1.8 meters).

Larry and Heather Davidson are two years, and a year, respectively, older than Josie and me, and were good friends. Although definitely not a requirement for our friends, they are also both good looking. Larry is also into physical fitness, Heather into dance. Heather is about a foot shorter than Larry's six feet two inches (1.88 meters).

Tim and Caroline Pruitt are two years older, and two years younger, respectively, than Josie and me and were casual acquaintances. Both are nice looking. Tim is from old money and is really into cars, boats, and planes, or almost anything else that can transport people. Caroline is from a middle class background and is an aspiring artist and -- something that I didn't find out until much after the curveball that I was thrown -- into martial arts. I believe that she has a blue belt in Taekwondo and has also briefly studied karate, judo, and Brazilian jujitsu; she is five feet nine inches (1.75 meters) tall.

************

Josie and I were at a party at Larry and Heather's house, along with about ten other married couples, two unmarried couples, and a few single men and women. There was an impromptu volleyball game in the backyard of their four bedroom house and since I was the volleyball guru and Denise was the tallest woman we was drafted to play together against three men and three women on the other team (6-2 doesn't seem fair does it, especially since I was not allowed to spike the ball).

After two rollicking fun games, one which we won and won which we lost, Denise and I took a break while a group of other players took our spot. I was getting Denise a glass of white wine and myself a can of club soda when I heard a voice that sure sounded like John's say "I can't wait to munch your carpet again as a prelude to a game of hide the salami," followed by a laugh that sounded suspiciously like Josie's. Stunned, I plastered myself against the wall and moved slowly to the corner between the kitchen and a hall leading to the bathroom and peeked around the edge. I was just in time to see John pinch Josie's ass while she was headed toward the bathroom. I saw him watch her bubble butt proceed down the hallway. Just as he was about to turn and head my way I bolted into another room.

I was shaken -- but like I said I was an accomplished actor in days gone by and one never losses that talent -- therefore I was able to maintain my cool when I brought Denise her glass of wine while she was talking to a couple I didn't know, After Denise thanked me with a big smile I simply shook the hands of the couple she was talking to and then begged off a conversation in lieu of returning to the volleyball game.

During the rest of the party I tried to think of anything aside from the curveball I had just been pitched and for the most part was successful. But for that incident I would have had a great time; as it was my smiles and laughs were faked.

As we drove the short distance home, Josie and I had a light conversation about the party and the new people we had met there. As we approached our driveway she got amorous, which was not unusual after a party. While my mind was still reeling from the curveball Josie is a very sexy woman and I saw no need not to accommodate her. As a matter of fact since she was all over me as we entered the front door of our ranch house I literally ripped her shorts and panties off, bent her over a padded chair in our living room, and immediately penetrated her moist pussy with my hard dick. We had very nice substantially simultaneous organisms, after which I carried her to our bedroom, we took a shower together, and then we had a very satisfying missionary position fuck before we fell asleep in each other's arms. I put my angst off for tomorrow.

Since my BSc degree from MIT is in electrical engineering and computer science I had no problem finding the equipment that I needed to determine whether or not what I heard Josie and John talking about at the party was fact or fantasy. If it was fantasy I wouldn't like it that John was so gross and comfortable as to talk to Josie like he did but I'd get over it. If it was fact, that was another matter; I believe that monogamy is a critical feature of being married and unless the marriage contract is broken there is no place for sexual relations of any kind with others.

************

The exact names and capabilities of the high-tech equipment that I utilized -- most of which was too expensive to purchase but which I could easily borrow from my workplace -- would bore those of you without an engineering background so I will forgo discussing it. Suffice it to say that it only took two months to find out that not only was Josie having sexual relations with John, but also with Larry and Tim. During my two month period of observation she had two liaisons each with John and Tim, and one with Larry; that is an average of one every twelve days.

The good news -- if there could be any under such circumstances -- was that Josie didn't bad mouth me, it was clear that she completely cleaned up afterward including by douching, and there was no difference in her desire to have sex with me, or to snuggle or cuddle.

The bad news -- they didn't use condoms, requiring me to get STD tests, which fortunately were negative.

One may legitimately ask how I could go two months and not do anything about it and not reveal my knowledge. My answer would be that I was, in fact, a trained actor and I was also calculating and wanted to have everything in order before I exposed her. Fortunately, the circumstances allowed me to get perfect video of one liaison with John and the liaison with Larry, and perfect audio and supporting documentation of both liaisons with Tim. During this two month period I was putting all of the information that I had gathered in forms easy to display, and was thinking seriously of the best way to approach the situation, understanding that ultimately I would be divorcing Josie.

One of the things foremost in my mind during this time was that I really enjoyed being married for numerous reasons, not the least of which was readily available sex, and that I wanted to develop at least one other prospective marriage partner before pulling the plug on my relationship with Josie.

*************

My plan had many rough edges. Exactly how things progressed would greatly depend upon the reactions of the people I talked with. The only thing for certain was that my marriage to Josie would be over shortly.

I first contacted Denise since I had the longest, and best, relationship with her of the three wives of the cheaters. As part of my good relationship with her she was universally friendly and touchy-feely with me.

I asked Denise to join me for lunch one Wednesday. That was not unprecedented since she worked only a half mile from me. We met at a casual restaurant close to her office. She greeted me very warmly, including with a big smile and for almost the first time a quick kiss on the lips. She took my arm as we walked into the establishment with the cheery comment "I really feel feminine with you, Brett, since even with three inch heels on you're much taller than I am and I normally feel awkward with such tall heels."

We sat next to each other and had light conversation, with her occasionally touching me in what I considered a mildly flirtatious manner. After we finished and before I paid the bill I got serious, though not somber. "Say, Denise -- there's something else that I really need to talk to you about that requires us to be in private and is pretty important. Is there a time that you could meet me for a couple of hours?"

After a delay and with a look of concern on her face she replied "Sounds serious, Brett. Are you thinking about sometime this weekend?"

"Uh...yeah...well," I stammered, "I know that you often work out Saturday morning and I do too, although at a different gym. Maybe we could skip workouts this Saturday and meet at one of the picnic benches in the Isaac Walton Forest Preserve."

After another pause and a scrunching of her nose Denise replied "I think that's workable. Can we meet in the parking lot there about 9 a. m.? Do you think it will take more than an hour?"

"Uh...yeah; 9 a. m. sounds good, but I really think that you should plan for two hours to be safe," I replied, squeezing her hand.

"You've really got me concerned -- you and Josie aren't splitting up, are you?"

"Why would you ask that?" I asked.

"No reason Brett -- you always look like a loving couple, but that or a health emergency are the only two things I can think of that would cause you to ask what you have."

"No need to speculate about the reason," I responded with a forced smile. "Just wear your exercise duds."

When we walked out of the restaurant she held my hand and gave me an unprecedented second quick kiss on the lips as we parted.

***************

I had all of my ducks in a row when I drove to Isaac Walton Forest Preserve at quarter to nine Saturday morning. Josie was anxiously waiting for me in the parking lot, and her angst seemed to grow when she saw the IPad and envelope in my hands. We hugged hello, and then walked side-by-side -- without holding hands -- to a remote picnic table, though still in sight of our vehicles. No one else was around.

"Before I tell you what I want to tell you, Denise, I need to warn you about something and to get your agreement to something else. The agreement is that I don't want you to disclose what I am about to tell you to anyone else for a month without my consent. Can you agree to that?"

"It's hard to agree when I don't know what it is," Denise replied with a perplexed look.

"I know that -- but I have to insist, otherwise I can't go on. It's only for a month -- or maybe even a shorter period of time if certain things work out. Please...I wouldn't ask if it weren't important," I replied.

After a significant delay where she obviously was bouncing things back and forth in her mind she responded "OK -- I agree," with a forced smile.

We shook on it.

"The next thing is difficult; please prepare yourself," I announced as her eyes got wide and she shook her head "OK."

Without further ado I said "Something John and Josie exchanged at the Davidson's party two months ago got me suspicious so I performed electronic surveillance and this is what I found out..." Then on my IPad I showed her the most innocuous part of the sexual encounter between John and Josie that I had videoed. Even with that she gasped, brought her hand to her mouth, and then tears started to flow.

After I stopped the video I tenderly wiped the tears from her eyes, squeezed her hand, and said "That is the R rated part of the encounter -- which was not the first or last -- but I don't intend to show you the X rated part unless you require me to, nor to show you the related documentation in my envelope."

After some more tears -- most from her but some from me too -- and consoling hugs she had lots of questions: how did I find out? how long had it been going on? did I ever see any signs? etc. She also asked if Josie was cheating with anyone else and I told her "Two other married men," who I refused to identify. After twenty or more minutes of this question and answer session she had the most important interrogatory: "What are you going to do about it Bret?"

Looking her straight in the eye I firmly replied: "Two things; one is, of course, divorce, although not immediately, because I'm a one woman man and I expect my woman to be a one man woman. The second is to immediately start interviewing for a new wife. I really love being married, I'm supremely confident that it's not me that caused her to cheat, and since she's broken our marriage contract I see no reason not to start the interviewing process right away."

Denise stared at me for so long that I thought for sure that I'd have to blink first. Finally, before I gave in, she inquired "What is your interviewing process going to involve?"

"Well I won't interview anyone who I don't already know and like and who doesn't have a situation similar to mine. I will want to spend some one-on-one time with them; and I will want to check for sexual compatibility and would expect any interviewee to also want to be sure about that too," I responded.

After another long and intense stare she said "Do you have any candidates in mind?"

"Yes; I want to start with the wives of the three guys she's cheating with since I like all three wives. I would hope to go on an outing and to dinner with each of them and see how things progress."

Denise didn't respond; she just stared.

I looked at my IPad and said "It's been more than an hour. Why don't you think about things for a few days -- I certainly didn't process anything for more than a week and I'm sure that you won't either. Why don't we just run a couple of miles on the Preserve's jogging trail so that we look as sweaty as we would have if we had really gone to the gym, then go home. Remember, while you can do what you want you CANNOT tell anyone -- especially John -- what you know."

I got up and said "Let me dump my IPad and envelope in my car and then we can jog," and I started walking to the parking lot. Denise walked silently beside me. When we got to my car I put my things in it and was about to start stretching when she shinnied up to me, held me, and stared into my eyes. "I know a better way to get sweaty and kill two birds with one stone by starting the interviewing process," she grinned. "There's a blowup mattress and a canister of compressed gas in the back of my van," she continued.

I found out some very interesting things about Denise that day. She's a sexual tiger with no sexual hang-ups or reticence; her naked tits are much fuller and robust than they look when she's clothed; and she has the tiniest slit for a five foot eleven woman one could imagine.

After I ate her pussy and sucked her clit through two orgasms I buried my cock in her snug pussy in one thrust. The only reason I could was because she was so wet from my oral administrations. She had her third orgasm from penetration alone -- a first in my experience. She was out of it for my first dozen or so thrusts, but then she regained awareness and started pulsating her pc muscles like a peristaltic pump. In less than a minute I came like a B-52 taking off filling her pussy with one of the largest ejaculations of my life.

When I withdrew and withstood a couple of quick-succession aftershocks I was one contented fella. We weren't done yet though. We alternated my sucking and mauling her nipples and her manipulating my balls and sucking my cock, until we were ready for round two.

Round two was her riding me like a rodeo champ as I pawed her tits and she pinched my nipples. When I could feel my balls bubbling I pulled her chest into mine, bucked upwardly a few times, and she screamed as I moaned and grunted while injecting her with another load of seminal fluid.

As we lay smiling and playing kissy face in post-coital euphoria I finally recovered enough mental faculties to talk. "I have no idea why John would want to fuck Josie when he has you; you're a fucking goddess," I blurted out.

Denise got a big smile on her face and said "I'm asking the same question about Josie. I'd never go looking for some strange if I had you in my bed every night."

We exchanged some more expressions of joy, satisfaction, and hopes for future carnal activities. We finally decided that it was time to get our sweaty bodies dressed. As I was about to leave her van after planting a passionate kiss on her lips Denise smiled and said "Until you fucked my brains out I was uncertain that I could pull off not killing John when confronting him with his cheating, but after you turned my spine into jelly I now know that I can. Be sure to let me know the next step in your interviewing process -- I assume that I rate a call-back."

I laughed. "That probably is the most logical assumption you've ever made in your life. I will definitely phone you to work out the details of my call-back interview."

Things had gone much better with Denise than I expected; better than I could have hoped for. My sex session with her was in the top ten in my life, and I liked her as a person more now than I did at 9 a. m. that morning, despite the fact that I always did like her.

I immediately started planning my next interviews with Heather and Caroline.

*************

As Josie and I drove to a party the Saturday night of the day that I told Denise of John's betrayal -- and then fucked her brains out -- I hadn't really been able to devote the mental and emotional effort that I needed in order to determine my next step, especially since I had to "act" as upbeat around Josie as possible, and that took a significant amount of effort. The effort was lightened somewhat, however, by my sexual liaison with Denise, but it still wasn't easy.

Imagine my surprise when Tim and Caroline were at the same party we were attending. We didn't know that they knew our hosts. I decided that it was time to get to know Caroline better.

Either Caroline was in a particularly good mood that night, or I hadn't noticed what a warm and friendly person she was before, but I interacted more with her that night than anyone else -- including Josie and the host and hostess. I did notice Tim and Josie giving each other sly looks, but they were being careful not to interact much with each other. During one of my many discussions with Caroline she mentioned that Tim was going to a car show the next day -- a Sunday.

The hosts were wealthy and actually had a ball room in their mini-mansion. Although Caroline humbly said that she wasn't much of a dancer, I got her out on the dance floor for at least a dozen dances and she was at least as good as I was, even though some of her fast dance moves were more like Taekwondo moves. I knew the party was winding down when the DJ played one of the few slow songs of the night, and I took Caroline into my arms. I was surprised when she pushed her chest against mine and put her head on my shoulder.

One thing that I didn't mention before but is relevant now is that Caroline has really big tits. I'm no expert on bra size, but I'd be shocked if they weren't at least a D, probably a double D. Anyway, after we danced for a while I held her out at partial arms-length and said "Caroline I feel that I've gotten to know you tonight and there's something that I really need to discuss with you. Is it possible that you could meet me tomorrow when Tim is at the car show?"

imhapless
imhapless
3,666 Followers