Interviewing for a New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and then playfully replied "I don't cheat, big boy; it seems that you're enamored with my tits so I wonder if I should trust you," followed by a giggle, "and I'd hate to have to practice some of my Taekwondo techniques on you."

I'm sure that I blushed at the "enamored with my tits," comment but I quickly regained control and said "We can meet in a public although quiet, place; my intention is just to advise you of some information you'll be interested in."

"You going to try to sell me some Yemini bonds or some Mary Kay cosmetics?" she giggled. I smiled; then she continued. "I'm just teasing you Bret. Why don't you come by my art studio -- it's in a building behind our house -- about 10 a. m. tomorrow and you can give me your sales pitch."

"I'll see you then," I replied, and then gradually pulled her close to finish our dance.

On the drive home Josie and I were both in good moods and we chatted the entire way. At some point she said "It seemed that you and Caroline Pruitt got along well tonight."

"Yeah..." I responded, "I really like her. I used to think that she was weird and kind of standoffish, but she seems nice and more level-headed than I earlier surmised. That reminds me, she showed me some of her art works on her phone and said that I could go by her studio tomorrow about ten in the morning; I'm thinking of getting something for my parents for their forty year anniversary. Want to come along?"

I asked Jose to come along only because I knew that she had another commitment in the morning. "That's OK," was Josie's response. "You know what your parents will like better than I do; let me know if you see something that we might like for our house though, will you?"

"Sure will," I grinned as I slipped my hand on top of her thigh under her dress. She grinned in reply. We had an animalistic fuck in the shower (since I found out about her dalliances I only fucked her, I didn't make love to her, and she never complained) and then fell asleep in each other's arms. My last thought before I nodded off wasn't about Josie, however; it was about sucking Caroline's tits.

I got to Caroline's studio right at ten. She was dressed in cutoff shorts and a halter top. I really wish that she hadn't dressed that way because it was difficult not to get hard looking at her. She excused her appearance by saying "Sorry about my casual clothes but I'm in the middle of a project and I'll be working on it after you leave."

After we chatted for a while and I took a brief look around I said "After I talk with you about what I want to tell you about, would you mind if I looked at some of your work with the idea of buying my parents a 40th year anniversary present?"

"I don't think that you can afford me," she laughed, "but sure."

I got her to swear that she wouldn't tell anyone what I was about to reveal for a month without my approval and she readily agreed. I then sat down with Caroline and gave her the same type of information in the same way that I had with Denise, only since I had only audio recordings I played more details than I had shared with Denise, and I showed dated and time stamped photos of Tim and Josie entering and leaving a hotel. I also advised her of Josie cheating with two other guys, although I refused to identify them.

Caroline shed a small tear, but her reaction was nothing like Denise's. I was puzzled but waited for her to talk. "Unfortunately, I'm not surprised about this. I suspected Tim of an affair with another woman two years ago and confronted him about it. He basically swore that he didn't do it, but wouldn't do it again," she somberly chuckled. "This time I have proof though; but do you think that you can get video?"

"I'll try to if you want me to," I replied.

"What are you going to do about it Bret?"

Looking her straight in the eye I firmly replied in the same way that I did with Denise: "Two things; one is, of course, divorce, although not immediately, because I'm a one woman man and I expect my woman to be a one man woman. The second is to immediately start interviewing for a new wife. I really love being married, I'm supremely confident that it's not me that caused her to cheat, and since she's broken our marriage vows I see no reason not to start the interviewing process right away."

Unlike Denise, Caroline didn't delay in asking a follow-up question "What's your interviewing process going to be?"

"Well I won't interview anyone who I don't already know and like and who doesn't have a situation similar to mine. I will want to spend some one-on-one time with them. And I will want to check for sexual compatibility and would expect any interviewee to also want to be sure about that too," I responded.

After another long and intense stare she said "Do you have any candidates in mind?"

"Yes; I want to start with the wives of the three guys she's cheating with since I very much like all three wives. I would hope to go on an outing and to dinner with each of them and see how things progress."

Caroline looked at me funny, but didn't voice an objection, so I continued. "If you're interested in interviewing," I smiled, "Let me know in the next week or so. Now, can I look at your art?"

Despite the seriousness of our previous conversation Caroline actually gave me a sincere smile and then said "OK."

She took me around her studio, showing me about a dozen completed pieces (some paintings but most sculptures) and three sculptures in various stages of completion. There was one piece that I really liked; it was a foot high ethereal sculpture of a partially clothed couple dancing together and entitled "Empyrean Bolero." I'd really like to purchase this," I said pointing to Empyrean Bolero, "I love it."

"It's yours," she said.

"Absolutely not," I replied. "I insist on paying for it."

Caroline got a glint in her eye. "OK," she said. "$500 and a preview to see if interviewing with you would be worthwhile?"

"Say what?" I asked.

Caroline removed her halter top, exposing a pair of perfect tits. "My boobs are very sensitive and responsive," she continued. "The price of the sculpture is a check for $500 and for you to suck my nipples to orgasm or for ten minutes, whichever comes first."

I was virtually catatonic staring at her impressive mammaries. Without uttering a word I approached her, sat her down, got on my knees which put my mouth at about the same level as her orbs, and then started sucking one nipple and lightly twisting the other. She came with a squeal, then shriek, then shutter, in what couldn't have been longer than three minutes. I continued sucking for another couple of minutes before she came down from her orgasm and gently but firmly pushed me away. Shakily she put her top back on and took several deep breaths while I got off my knees and stood up.

"Five hundred dollars," she said, holding out her hand. I got out my checkbook, wrote out a check, and handed it to her. "I'll call you about an interview tomorrow or Tuesday," she continued; "what's your cellphone number?"

I gave it to her. She entered it into her phone, made a test call, then said "I have to sit for a while; you really rang my chimes," then turned her back on me and went to a remote part of her studio and sat down.

I picked up "Empyrean Bolero" and walked back to my car, noticing that my pants were tented I mumbled "down boy" to my wayward cock.

************

I didn't have as close a relationship with Heather as I did with Denise, nor was I likely to develop one as quickly as I had with Caroline. so I was at a loss as to exactly how to approach her. I hadn't had lunch with her before, and since she worked teaching dance far away from my office I was reluctant to ask her to lunch. Then serendipity hit. Since my electronic surveillance of Josie was continuing I found out on the Monday after my Sunday visit to Caroline's art studio that the next Saturday Heather's students were putting on a recital and Larry was taking that time for another liaison with Josie -- she had a "spa trip" excuse already primed. I decided to attend the recital and talk with Heather afterward.

My interviewing process with both Denise and Caroline advanced that week too. Both called me on Tuesday and I made arrangements to go with Caroline to the local largest art museum on Wednesday, and to go on a picnic with Denise Thursday at lunch continuing into the late afternoon. I was able to take any time I wanted off of work because of my unique job.

My job was developing on my own -- with no supervision -- a secret product for the large company that I worked for. The machine I was developing was past the design stage and I was merely obtaining all of the necessary components to assemble, and write software for, to get it ready for alpha, then beta, testing. I never connected to the Internet at work for anything, only using local in-house computer systems. I was way ahead of schedule -- by about 45 days -- so I had no concerns about not finishing on time, and there were a couple of components that were essential that would not be arriving for almost a month, so I had a lot of downtime if I wanted it.

I did want it to orchestrate my interviews.

The Wednesday trip to the art museum with Caroline was instructive. It was apparent that she was interviewing me as much as I was interviewing her. Our conversations were lively, her observations were profound, it was obvious that despite our different backgrounds -- hers art, mine engineering -- that we were on the same intellectual level. We had significant non-sexual body contact -- as much as feasible given that we were in public -- including holding hands on-and-off most of the afternoon after lunching together.

I really liked Caroline as a person.

I also was really stimulated by her appearance, especially when she coquettishly flashed her cleavage when she was sure no one else was looking.

I really wanted to advance the interview process with Caroline. I told her as much when we kissed goodbye -- a nice steamy kiss it was too.

The picnic with Denise turned into an all afternoon outing. After we ate and laughed during a picnic lunch at the same forest preserve we met at the previous Saturday, Denise wanted to along the river walk of the city we lived in, then play video games at a local arcade, and take in a free Avant Garde play that was being performed open air at a bandstand in the city's main park. We had almost constant body contact, and just like with Caroline the day before it appeared that Denise was interviewing me as much as I was her. She seemed to really be interested in whether we were compatible in ways other than sexually. Apparently she believed -- and I was in full agreement if that was her belief -- that the 70 minutes or so that we spent in her van on Saturday demonstrated that sexual compatibility was a certainty.

By the end of the day Thursday I had arrangements to meet with both Caroline and Denise again the next week.

*************

The recital at the dance studio where Heather taught, and that she was part owner of, was actually quite enjoyable. There was even a vignette where Heather and another female dance instructor participated. Heather was unbelievably good.

After all of the spectators had left I approached Heather and told her how much I enjoyed the performance. She was quite surprised -- but obviously pleased -- to see me. IPad in hand I told her that there was something that I needed to talk to her about. She said that after another twenty minutes I should come to her office and we could talk in private then.

When I arrived in Heather's office despite the big smile on her face she looked apprehensive. After getting her agreement not to say anything to anyone for a month without my approval I first played the audio of Larry and Josie making arrangements to meet during the recital, and then showed her an abbreviated but conclusive part of the video of Larry and Josie together.

Heather's reaction was somewhere between Caroline's "expected" and Denise's crying breakdown. At some point Heather said "The only reason that I'm not more upset is that I've been thinking of having an affair myself -- though I never took even step one in doing so."

Heather mostly asked the same question as the others including what I was going to do about it, and I gave exactly the same response. After a minute of contemplation she said "So in other words you're going to have your own affair or affairs before you dump her?"

"Maybe..." was my murky reply, "but my interviewing process is not necessarily sexual before I dump Josie -- just before I get married again. Plus, once she had her three affairs in my view my response isn't an affair, it's research." She grinned at that.

We talked for about an hour more, about relationships, Josie, Larry, and other people that we both knew.

As I got ready to leave Heather seemed to be in a somewhat OK place. "Are you going to be able to face Larry without breaking down?" I inquired.

"I think so," she replied with a wan smile.

"Are you interested in interviewing for the job as my second wife?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

"I'll call you this upcoming week," she responded, but then with a twinkle in her eye said "it probably would help to know what kind of a kisser you are, though -- kissing is very important to me."

I approached her, hugged her tightly while lifting her off her feet, and then planted as passionate a kiss as possible on her lips. When I put her feet back on the ground she smiled "Well at least you passed that test -- did I?"

"For sure," I grinned, then gave her another quick kiss and left.

***************

Things got very interesting over the next several weeks.

The first interesting thing was that Josie and her fuck buddies all got suspicious. As my continuing electronic surveillance showed Josie was the first one to get apprehensive, and she first shared her wary feelings with John.

"Things are really a little weird around my house, John. I can't tell for sure if Bret has his doubts about my activities, but I know that something is wrong," Josie said in a phone call on a burner phone she didn't know that I even knew about, let alone had bugged.

"Has he stopped having sex with you?" John asked.

"No...the frequency may have dropped slightly but the intensity is even greater than before -- and sex with him has always been intense. I don't know why but it somehow just seems different. Physically it is fantastic..." she said before being cut off by John; "second only to me," he chuckled. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that," she scoffed before continuing "but it's not as loving."

"Not a good sign," John replied, then after a pause continued; "to be honest I've noticed a change in Denise lately too. She's not as warm, and sometimes she has a glassy look in her eye accompanied by a contented smile -- and unfortunately it's not after we just made love."

"We better cool it for a while," Josie was quick to suggest. "If they had proof I know that Bret would have confronted me, but let's not let them get it. I intend to fuck him so often and passionately that he won't have time to think about it."

"While fantasying that it's me, no doubt," John interjected.

"Yeah...keep believing in that fantasy," Josie scoffed again. "Let's see how things progress in the next month or six weeks then I'll contact you again on your burner phone."

"Sounds like a plan, sweet cheeks," John retorted before they mutually cut off the conversation.

Over the next two days Josie had similar conversations with Tim and Larry -- none of the three guys knew about the other two -- that went almost identically to the one with John.

Of course I considered this great news, not because I wasn't going to divorce Josie, but because I could stop getting periodic STD tests, and because I'd really be getting some great sex. Even though I no longer loved Josie, if I was into whores I gladly would have paid her$1000 an hour because she is a sexy woman and a great fuck, so if I could get a $1000/hour whore for free what was there to complain about?

The second interesting thing was how accommodating all three women I was interviewing for Josie's replacement were. They were very interested in determining compatibility outside of bed, but had no apparent qualms about establishing it inside bed either. I did things with each of them about ten hours a week, on two different days, that were mostly non-sexual but were physical in additional to mental and emotional. There was sexual activity too.

Denise was anxious for sex every week. "I don't really enjoy sex with John any more, both because he cheated, and because -- frankly -- sex with you is so much better," Denise flattered me. It made me wonder why Josie had sex with John given her attitude in the last phone conversation with him where she as much as said that sex with me was better, and which now was apparently being confirmed by Denise because Denise is not a bull-shitter and there was no faking the powerful and debilitating orgasms that she had with me.

After the first week where I only went to the art museum with Caroline, she was anxious to determine sexual compatibility too. In a visit with her at her art studio the Monday after our trip to the museum she greeted me with a full-blown passionate kiss while pressing her impressive mammaries onto my chest. "I really like what you did to my tits the other day," she grinned. "If you can do the same thing to my pussy you may get to fuck my tits."

I had never had a partner with enough boob bulk to properly titty fuck before, so her comment inflated my cock quicker than a balloon connected up to a helium canister. Caroline had a pull out bed in the small sofa at the back of her art studio, and once we got naked we unfolded it.

Caroline was like a bitch in heat as we got into a sixty nine and I abused her hairless pussy while she sucked my cock and manipulated my testicles. She came hard as soon as I sucked her clit fully into my mouth. Once she did, I rotated 180° and then buried my hog in her moist vagina in one thrust, eliciting a yelp and then groan from her. I fucked her pussy with alacrity while simultaneously sucking one nipple while mauling the other tit. She had the sweetest moans and groans, and bucked upwardly with zealousness as I was laying the wood to her. She came once and then again when I deposited a full load into her anxious cunt. We were both sweaty and spent the action had been so extreme.

We did eventually recover and for round two she offered her tits -- which I was not about to refuse despite how awesome it had been to fuck her pussy. She got out a tube of lubricant, I slathered it on her tits and my stiff cock, and she directed me in how to position myself for maximum effect. The look on Caroline's face as she pushed her prodigious tits together and I stroked between them was alone worth the price of admission. Then when I came on her chest and chin while she spasmed in orgasm I was on a high the particulars of which I had never experienced before.

We went skinny dipping in her pool to clean the cum and sweat off of us, and we were very handsy between laps. After a passionate kiss goodbye we simultaneously blurted out "You're beyond awesome," causing us both to laugh.

That day demonstrated that Caroline and I were definitely sexually compatible.

Heather was the last one I tested for sexual compatibility. By the time that I did we had been on three outings together. When I picked her up for the fourth she answered the door naked except for her high heels. "Larry's out of town," she grinned, "so let's have an in-ing instead of an out-ing," she giggled.

Heather is much smaller than Denise and Caroline, but demonstrated in spades that good things come in small packages. Because of her size and eagerness I was able to fulfill one of my fantasies and fuck her up against a wall, holding her up by her thighs as I pummeled her pussy without mercy. She was as multi orgasmic as any women I had ever encountered or heard of, and she got off as fiercely from oral stimulation as she did when playing hide-the-salami.