All Comments on 'Intimacy'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Words Thoughts Emotions but Partly So

With no indication of continuance, what was this? A glorified stroke? The words danced but?

The wife? Their relationship? Was she lesbian? Was she with his lovers partner? Not ever with his wife? Why was she mentioned at all then? An attempt at titillation?

A slice without taste - puzzling. Perhaps too much is expected - from the talent.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Nice lazy erotic pace!

I liked the way you didn't hurry the story; but, let it take it's own time arriving at the points of erotica. I loved the leisurely pace. This story gives new meaning to 'up the river.'

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
Take a bow, for that was wunderbar!

Maybe when I'm old and gnarly (wait, I'm already old and gnarly ;), I'll be able to write as well as this.

You have my gratitude, thanks for a superbly told story,

--Alvaron

Irish MisterIrish Misteralmost 18 years ago
Delifhtful yarn

Reading was enjoyable and exciting. Plenty of surprises. Also many unresolved questions... it begs the question, is there more to the story?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a shame this has not been commented on in 17 years.

Quite good! Economical in pace and length, but full of the wonder of the beauty of ... women.

This author's account is active recently, and I hope my compliments are thrown into the void!

Five for you

H. JekyllH. Jekyll3 months agoAuthor

I appreciate your comment. But ... it's why I wish more people would comment under their names (or nyms). Because we can't have a discussion. You'd probably never see any reply I might make. The curse of social media.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...