All Comments on 'Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 03'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
luv2custripluv2custripabout 1 year ago

I am hoping that — as sexy as encounters on a train can be — the men and Zephyrine will find a more convenient place wherein they can take the time to demonstrate the proper use of their members.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From page one of part one...

"Hector paused at that. For a man who had been in the army and served abroad he was not exactly unworldly wise..."

Might I suggest an alternate next line...?

Hector had not been a virgin on his wedding night, his bride however most assuredly had.

I find it interesting, back in those days among the society crowd, that the men were expected (and encouraged) to be worldly, but not the women.

Something to think about the next time you watch a BBC costume drama or a Jane Austen film.

Very well done!

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anon. - That would certainly work as an addition:

“Ah!” Hector paused at that. For a man who had been in the army and served abroad he was not exactly unworldly wise. He had not been a virgin on his wedding night, his bride, to the contrary, most assuredly had been in just that state. This question from the schoolgirl in her blazer and grey pleated skirt, though, rather threw him. He looked at his fellow businessmen. They looked away. “It, um, alludes to um, masturbation.”

It would be fun to write something Jane Austen like, but rather a challenge. I'll have to re-read Pride and Prejudice - always a pleasure. Of course Lydia rather went against the norm.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

More please.

Loved the ames, especially Zephyrine.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

More please.

Loved it,especially the names. Zephyrine ?

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

5 more stars... Let's make it happen, guys..!!

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

I feel sure that Zephyrine's daddy would meet her at the station with the family car so perhaps she popped into the ladies toilets to smarten herself a bit. Oh cripes, it would be rather upsetting if daddy were to see her with her buttons all askew. Such a lovely story well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...