All Comments on 'Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 04'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another amazing installment... and I wonder what Zephyrine has gotten up to on the other part of the train. :)

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Just getting better and better. I thought she might have turned her head and Headmans cock was nearly in her mouth! Perhaps that's still to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

zephyrine is a delight !

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Another 5 stars..??

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

I think Zephyrine might have got distracted in another compartment with some of her chums from school after all in my day young ladies always travelled in groups numbering upwards of six just for the company you understand, never for the gossip, oh no never for that.

DevilbobyDevilboby5 days ago

I am rereading these lovely tales of Zephyrine on the train. How I love that naive, crafty young lady. Her extracurricular sex ed classes so stimulating for a young lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...