All Comments on 'Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 05'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
luv2custripluv2custripabout 1 year ago

It is so good to see how comfortable the gentlemen are getting with this young lady. They are now dispensing with the preliminaries as they are dispensing with more and more of her clothing. Perhaps once she is finally freed of all those encumbrances they can truly explore her depths. They can graciously pass her from lap to lap, and play a schoolgirl game much like “musical chairs.” Will they count how many times she can ride each gentleman before she must move on? At least it will be easy to determine the winner, as the lucky gentleman will not be able to let go of this sweet girl’s bottom as they at last entertain each other fully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hope there will a sixth chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful chapter! I wonder how the men will be able to get Zephyrine alone to spend more time with her...

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

How far will she go?

What does her father really know?

So much more to come!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Five more stars in here as well..??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm loving every chapter of this story. I keep imagining myself as Zephyrine, my knickers being removed by such respectable gentlemen. Laying across their laps for a little spanking, before being shown some new delight.

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

Your eloquence Max is so refreshing and also makes the story so much enjoyable particularly as this is set in that period before our language became subject to outside inffluences.

DevilbobyDevilboby5 days ago

As eloquent as ever Max thank you so much for taking the time out to communicate your response to my appreciation of your stories.

Always five star from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...