Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 06

Story Info
Four bowler hats, a commute, and the schoolgirl.
3.7k words
4.84
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Daddy was a bit cross with me yesterday for not getting off the train quickly enough. He said it was dangerous for me. I shouldn't have been doing that -- getting off the train when it was about to move."

The four gentlemen were very aware she should really not have been doing what she had been doing there on the train -- as well as getting off the train when it was about to move. She really should not have been fellating them. The age difference considerable for one thing. She should not have been sucking their hard swollen cocks in the compartment the day before and making them ejaculate. That really was not a thing for schoolgirls to do. Not even schoolboy cocks, all young and smooth, and certainly not the craggy, much used penises of mature gentlemen. Perhaps a bit too large for such a young mouth.

"You are quite right, Zephyrine," said Frederick Trowse, "as soon as the train starts to slow you must stop what you are doing and get ready. Pack your books away and... um... things."

She should have done, though it would have left Hector unsatisfied.

The girl nodded, "I should really... only... I am looking forward to seeing your 'things' again today!"

The gentlemen all smiled at the fresh, young enthusiasm of the girl. They were delighted at her, difficult to say innocent, but certainly wondering delight in discovering all about men. They were happy to show. The men were mature, perhaps verging on the very mature. They had experience, had considerable sexual experience, but that did not mean they were blasé or less than fascinated by the schoolgirl's budding breasts and virginal pudenda.

"I'd really like," said James Marlston, "to see you with nothing on at all, Zephyrine. Obviously as soon as the train slows it'll be time to dress again but why not make the whole journey naked with us?"

The girl's mouth opened, "Oooh - all of us naked?"

That was a step too far for the gentlemen. Perhaps, had there not been a corridor, perhaps if there had just been one gentleman, perhaps just Hector, but not with all four.

"Just you," said Tom Headman.

"If you would like, I mean you shouldn't really," added Frederick Trowse.

The girl seemed disappointed. Genuinely so. "We've an indoor swimming pool at home. If Mummy and Daddy were away... we could all be..."

Hector looked at the others. Could they all get away, perhaps a Saturday afternoon? All of them, not just two or three. The idea of it, all turning up at Zephyrine's house for a dip -- and without swimming trunks and, obviously, Zephyrine without her costume too. It would be... wonderfully wrong. Well he remembered at school in the swimming baths being with the other boys. No trunks then. Sort of the same, only with grown men and... a naked girl. Not the same at all!

"That would be... if your parents were away. I, for one, would enjoy that." There was general agreement.

"But for now, Zephyrine, can we take all your clothes off?"

"Even my socks?"

"Even your socks!"

The girl unlaced her shoes and stood up. "I'm ready!"

It was to be the girl undressed not undressing herself. Eager hands reached out to remove blazer, hands went under and up into her skirt to remove knickers, fingers began loosening her tie, undoing buttons, and tugging down white long socks. Clothes were just coming off until Zephyrine stood there completely naked, indeed not even socks covering her little toes. Stripped naked by just so respectable, mature men. But probably just what apparently respectable, mature men would so like to do!

Her pose delightfully mature, one knee and thigh a little forward an arm up over her breasts. A so very feminine look. Whereas a man or boy might just stand as if just plonked there, Zephyrine showed poise and grace. Something coming so naturally to a woman. And it was all so pleasing to the mature businessmen whether their view was to the front or to her back. Her naked bottom a delight with its curves and dimples. Her half-hidden breasts under her arm so very womanly, not immature at all, and her so generously growing pubic hair a delight. Again, not the immaturity of a little sprinkling across the mons veneris but quite a womanly bush. A dark triangle but the girl's slit seen through the curls -- curls that noticeably thickened around the divide.

All in all, a sight to make any man take notice and erect. And, whilst not exposed in the compartment, there were indeed four erections straining at trousers. Four hard and swollen penises wanting to be released -- and to release! Might they? Might they be released into a handkerchief, might they release upon the girl's exposed skin, might they release in her mouth as the day before -- but the place they would not be releasing was between her thighs. Though, unsurprisingly, that was very much where the gentlemen would most like to ejaculate.

Had the men forgotten the conductor? Had they forgotten the ritual examination of tickets? Along the corridor and through the glass came Stan's voice, "tickets please".

"Your blazer, Zephyrine."

The girl hurriedly pulled it on and sat down between Hector and Frederick Trowse. It sort of covered her, her breasts hidden and with her hands in her lap and the blazer's edge a little folded over her thighs, she was almost 'decent'. The sound of the conductor came closer and then the glass and wood sliding door with the legend 'First Class' was pulled back and the uniformed man stepped into the compartment, "Tickets please."

"Evening Stan."

"Evening Mr Marlston, evening gentlemen, evening Miss...oh." The man's eyes grew round as he took in the more than obvious change to the girl's usual attire, most of her school uniform now piled neatly on one of the seats, carefully placed in dressing order with knickers on top. He was not looking at the proffered season tickets in the gentlemen's hands, but his eyes did follow Zephyrine's hand as it slid into her blazer pocket searching for her ticket. Out it came but at the same time out popped a breast from her blazer, complete with nipple. The breast a half orange in shape, though pale pink in colour rather than the colour of oranges, a cherry red little nipple not really different from a man's but the surrounding areola larger, like a penny piece really and with light brown pigmentation. A delight to see for any man. The conductor seemed rather frozen to the spot.

"Zephyrine was just showing us a few things, Stan. Are you in a hurry, or would you like to see a little more, after you've seen her ticket?"

As Stan watched Zephyrine eased the blazer over her shoulders exposing both breasts. Hector was fascinated, not just by the girls naked breasts, but by the easy way she was revealing herself to yet another man. It was obvious she liked showing herself off, exhibiting herself to men, showing off her charms. She would need to be careful with boys, he thought. At a girls' school she was not exposed to them and their ways, but that would come with college or university. A preponderance of young, virile men. He would have to give her a fatherly talking to. Probably Daddy or Mummy had done that, but he and his fellow gentlemen should perhaps adopt the role of kindly and old uncle -- all four of them. Though unlike the uncle they might well be having the chat whilst naked and perhaps tumescent with her! Warning her to be careful, not least with semen, even perhaps as they produced that very product from their penises in a safe way!

The conductor slowly reached out his hand and took Zephyrine's ticket, his eyes moving from ticket to breasts and back again.

"Stand up, Zephyrine," said James Marlston. "take your blazer off." And the girl did just as she was told. Standing there in front of the conductor stark naked, his eyes falling to her dark triangle. And James Marlston reached out and gently encouraged her to turn, a slow revolving of 360 degrees to show Stan everything. His eyes taking in her young, round breasts, the hardening nipples, her womanly swell of hips with that rather thick and dark bush and then her smooth and so rounded bottom.

"On our knees, Zephyrine" rather commanded James Marlston, two of the men shuffling forward to give the girl something of a seat, opposing knees touching, right in front of Stan. And then they lifted up her ankles and opened her legs. "And this, Stan, is what we were particularly interested in seeing."

And the conductor very much could. His eyes round as he stared down into the apex of the schoolgirl's opened legs, eyes travelling along the smooth inner skin of her thighs to the girl's open sex. Everything there to see from clitoral hood, generous and long, peeking clitoris, hair dotted outer lips, frilled inner lips, pee hole, vaginal opening and, just peeking out, the brown wrinkled entrance to her back passage. All held open for him to inspect, like the ticket held in her hand.

Obvious Stan was pleased by the sight, obvious too that he was as well-endowed as the others. His male reaction was clear within his trousers. And, perhaps to Hector's surprise -- or perhaps not, the girl not only noticed but, importantly, did something about that reaction. Her hands reached, dropping the ticket, and began to undo Stan's fly. And he did nothing to stop her, nothing at all, as she fumbled and tugged, even undoing his belt to achieve what she wanted.

"Yes, that's nice -- too!" Zephyrine said, her face alight.

And Stan certainly had nothing to be ashamed of. Up he reared, a curving truncheon of flesh up to a helmet as coalscuttle like and purple fringed as Hector's. And the girl had brought out his balls as well, hanging in a long wrinkled, and hairy, sack. The girl reached out and began to stroke, bringing generous foreskin up and over the knob before lowering it in a rhythmic movement of her hand. Her fifth penis.

"Do you like that?" Zephyrine asked. "Mr Stubbs showed me what to do."

Stan looked at Hector and Hector rather felt he should join Stan in his exposure. To reassure the stunned railway employee that what Zephyrine had said was true and perhaps make him feel less uncomfortable about his revealed erection. And it was not just Hector, the others followed suit, unbuttoning flies and easing belts as they brought their own erect organs out into the open - erections upright and visible in the railway compartment.

"It makes the journey pass very pleasantly," ventured Tom Headman, "doesn't it Trowse?"

Frederick Trowse had been the last to undo, but he too had brought his thick erection out into the open. He had to agree with Tom Headman, had to voice agreement and, even if clear he had reservations, he had gone along with the flow. He had been persuaded and influenced by the others. Indeed, his fine penis was the first Zephyrine had made to come there in the compartment out and onto James Marlston's white handkerchief.

Stan looked around the compartment and then back to the girl with her hand tugging at his penis. Clear he was stunned in amazement at what he was seeing -- and feeling. His eyes returned to Zephyrine's exposed sex and he shuddered. "I'd thought, but had no idea..."

A tap to Zephyrine's naked shoulder. It was a white folded handkerchief with the letter 'F' embroidered upon it.

"You might need..." ventured Frederick Trowse.

Zephyrine took it with a smile, "Maybe," she said. She leant forward and her lips touched the conductor's purple fringed helmet and then lips opened and the whole head was absorbed into her mouth. From Stan's mouth came sounds that were not his usual cheery greeting or request for tickets. Indecipherable sounds clearly of pleasure. Zephyrine's head began bobbing backwards and forwards. The girl was a quick learner. Clear from her schoolwork she was a very bright pupil.

"Maybe you won't need the handkerchief," commented its owner, "after all."

Stan looked straight at Frederick Trowse, the import of his words clear, "May I?" he asked.

"I'll reply for the girl," said James Marlston, "as she has her mouth full."

And she certainly had! One big cock in it.

"We have, so I'm sure you can too."

Stan looked around at the four gentlemen, at their four erections being slowly stroked, realising they had all been in the schoolgirl's mouth. He looked down at the girl, at his penis going in and out of her mouth, and then his eyes screwed up and gasps came from him. Zephyrine's cheeks hollowed and her throat began working. Obvious to all, not just the immediate participants -- the giver and receiver -- just what was happening.

Difficult to judge the number of spurts or the quantity released. But it was clear they were numerous and prolific. The schoolgirl's throat moving as she swallowed.

Zephyrine dabbed at the swollen penis freshly released from her mouth with Frederick Trowse's handkerchief. Dabbing at her saliva that had wetted it and dabbing at the creamy fluid still issuing, but very slowly, from the little slit at its end. Another bubble appearing only to be touched by the white cotton and soaked away.

Stan looked up from Zephyrine's dabbing, saw all the gentlemen still looking, actually seeing the semen coming out of the exposed cock sticking out of his uniform trousers.

"I'm sure that was good, Stan."

"Mmmm, thank you," said Zephyrine politely, still dabbing away.

"Thank you, miss, I..." the man seemed lost for words, "...you've dropped your ticket." He picked it up and punched a little hole in the cardboard. He handed it back, still at a bit of a loss what to do, standing there with his ejaculated penis out in the compartment. "I'd better be getting along." He turned and opened the compartment door to the corridor and stepped out.

"Stan!" called several of the gentlemen. "Don't forget your..." fingers indicated his fly. The gentlemen in the carriage thought it best not to shout 'cock' down the corridor. There might be ladies in other compartments. Stan fumbled with his flies, nodded, and was gone leaving the men with naked Zephyrine, and her with four very upright penises.

The gentlemen had wanted her naked, had wanted to play with her naked body. They had been watching it whilst she pleasured Stan but now they wanted their own turn. The journey was not yet over, not by any means, and hands reached out for Zephyrine as her hands reached for their penises. The naked girl was kept on their pushed forward knees as the men's hands and fingers roamed. Two lovely semi-spherical breasts to fondle, each with hard little nipples, bare shoulders, tummy, arms, back and, of course, bare bottom, knees, soft thighs and especially a very wet and warm place between her legs. Lots to touch, lots for the middle-aged gentlemen to become intimately acquainted with. All of them, though not all at once but sometimes two together, had a finger in her hole -- teasing, stroking, and stretching. Clitorises are very sensitive, but Zephyrine's was just not let alone. Spread out on their knees, hands keeping her legs apart there was no chance for her to protect it by closing her legs or putting a hand down there. Helpless really at the onslaught on her body, incessant stimulation, all she could do was writhe and stroke penises as she was, effectively, forced towards orgasm.

What would a man or lady coming up to the very end of the train, the last compartment in Coach A, have thought, when about to enter with hand on the handle, all of a sudden discerning in the compartment four so respectably clothed businessmen with a naked girl, spread on their knees. The schoolgirl's wet and open sex so on display through the compartment's glazed door to the corridor? But nobody came, not even Stan to take another look. Zephyrine's lovely orgasm was taken in private -- private as in her bed - only with four businessmen present, both causing and seeing it.

"Oh," said Zephyrine, "Oh my, oh my!" Her head shaking as she came down from a rather shattering orgasm. Her body had been on fire. So many fingers everywhere. Her skin damp, her face flushed and, as the gentlemen could hardly miss, not least given where their fingers had been, her perineum so swollen and wet. Almost glowing!

"How long have we got?" she asked, looking out of the window trying to judge where the train had reached. "Is there time? I must..." the girl turned, and her mouth sought for Hector's erection, her mouth slipping over the head, tongue and lips working.

Hector was worked up. The sexual excitement of playing with the girl together with how her hand had stroked him -- not continuously, the girl's hands had moved and shared the stroking around the four of them, but he had most certainly enjoyed his share. So good to feel the move from manual to oral stimulation. Just so good.

"Not long," sighed James Maddison.

A few more slow bobs of Zephyrine's head, her pigtails moving as she worked Hector, "You think I should get dressed?" And her lips again pushed down and Hector's penis slid through widening lips into her mouth.

"Yes, unfortunately," James Marlston's hand again touching the girl. "Best to get ready. Perhaps when you've finished attending to Mr Stubbs?"

Hector looked around at the others. All sitting there so properly dressed yet with their hard cocks out and in their hands as they watched with fascination and undoubted desire as the schoolgirl's lips slid up and down his shaft. Unlike their swollen knobs leaking away out in the open, Hector's could not be seen -- it was leaking in Zephyrine's mouth. The inevitable -- Hector's hands on Zephyrine's shoulders gripping the harder as he grimaced and gasped as his penis emptied itself into the girl's mouth.

"So good, so good," he whispered. Slowly up came Zephyrine's head, she smiled at Hector, opening her eyes wide. And then she parted her lips. There, resting on her little pink tongue, swirls of translucent cream; and then she turned showing each of the gentlemen in turn, just what she had there in her mouth. Hector's freshly ejaculated semen.

A very deliberate swallow and then a giggle. "Oh, I do like that!"

As one all the three other gentlemen stopped stroking their penises. Obvious, the girl's actions and words had suddenly brought them to the very edge of ejaculation. Three primed and about to fire penises straining up through trousers flies -- and not a handkerchief prepared. But the men had stopped in time. Copious splashes of fluid did not all at once eject and fall on suit trousers.

"Who's next?" she asked, her tongue just poking between lips and sliding across.

"You should dress, Zephyrine, we really are getting close. The train will start slowing soon." Frederick Trowse's turn to encourage the girl to dress. And she took note. Socks, knickers, bra, blouse, skirt, tie, blazer, and shoes put on. The men watched as so much skin was covered.

"I'm going to need a handkerchief, I think," a request from the girl and from Hector's pocket came another white cotton handkerchief, this time with an 'H' embroidered in red Gothic script in one corner. "Could you hold it, Mr Stubbs, I think I'm going to have my hands full!"

Three erect penises but the girl only had two hands. Three penises to be brought close to the handkerchief spread out across Hector's palms. Three men standing as Hector and Zephyrine sat, small, young hands reaching to grasp thick and craggy, so mature erections and stroke. Rolls of skin pulled up and down. Swollen shiny penile helmets looming over the white of the handkerchief as the girl's hands swopped and swopped again, tugging and tugging. The train began to slow.

A deep sigh from James Marlston and his penis began to produce in Zephyrine's hand. Across the handkerchief, the same all of a sudden appearing from Frederick Trowse's little slit, thick spurts on and into the white cotton of Hector's handkerchief. Out it came from the two organs, spilling into the white cotton on Hector's outstretched palms as the girl wanked away. A squeeze and a little hand jumped across to stroke Tom Headman's as the train slowed the more.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12