Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to be quick, Headman!" It was running, no question about that, but his penis was not ejaculating. Suddenly as the train gave a jolt preparatory to coming to a stand, the girl dropped her head and took it in her mouth, still wanking. That did the trick. Throaty noises from Tom Headman, guttural utterances and it was clear to the other gentlemen what was happening. Through the window Hector could see a tall man, Zephyrine's father advancing.

"Your father, Zephyrine!" the girl jerked up, penis falling from her mouth as, still in her hand, another shot of semen came out onto the white handkerchief. She turned, leaving go of penis, grabbing handkerchief in one hand, scrumpling it, and pulling satchel after her with the other as Hector turned the door handle and opened the door for her. Out and slamming the door behind her, Zephyrine turning to smile and wave. An open-mouthed grin showing she had not yet swallowed and then was gone, running to her father, satchel in one hand, balled handkerchief in the other, and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Too close, again," exclaimed James Marlston.

"Too short a journey!"

"What if her father had been right by the door?"

The men looked from one to the other. Out of their flies, four pink penises in various stages of collapse, all betraying they had recently come.

"It is just so good," said Tom Headman, "Zephyrine is so sexual. So sweet, so generous."

"Such a naughty girl," said Frederick Trowse, and then smiled, "I think we're going to have to spank her again!"

12